AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-09-2005, 11:48   #1
julianabr
Guest
 
Leonardo Brazilian site

Hello all Milan fans

I'm from Brazil and I have a site about the great milanista Leonardo de Araújo, today one of Ac.Milan directors and creator of Milan Foundation.

I would like to invitate all of you to visit my site:
http://www.leosempre.cjb.net
or http://www.leosempre.hpg.com.br/leosempre.html

Sign my guestbook!

Hugs from Brazil
Juliana
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2005, 13:40   #2

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by julianabr
Hello all Milan fans

I'm from Brazil and I have a site about the great milanista Leonardo de Araújo, today one of Ac.Milan directors and creator of Milan Foundation.

I would like to invitate all of you to visit my site:
http://www.leosempre.cjb.net
or http://www.leosempre.hpg.com.br/leosempre.html

Sign my guestbook!

Hugs from Brazil
Juliana
banned lol joking mate i guess u have permission for this link then do u
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2005, 12:06   #3

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome to MM
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2005, 16:48   #4

Roger Nolli

Registered User
 
Roger Nolli's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Belo Horizonte, MG, Brasil
Fave Players: Inzaghi, Kaká, R. Olveira & Gattuso
Roger Nolli is on a distinguished road
Oi Juliana! Vę se aparece mais pra falar do Milan com a gente! Só eu de brasileiro que comento aqui direto. Tá faltando brasileiro aqui! hehehe
__________________
"Se houver uma camisa branca e preta pendurada num varal durante uma tempestade, o atleticano torce contra o vento."

Milan - one team, one passion.
Roger Nolli is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.