PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody


Vadim
03-11-2005, 17:56
Hi everyone. My name is Vadim. I have lived in Chicago for 11 years but I was born in Ukraine. Just like Sheva! Anyway, I support the Fire and obviously Milan. If you want to ask me who I rooted for at the Milan-Fire match, just like the majority I supported both teams but if the match meant anything I would have definetely supported Milan.

Killah
03-11-2005, 19:17
Hi everyone. My name is Vadim. I have lived in Chicago for 11 years but I was born in Ukraine. Just like Sheva! Anyway, I support the Fire and obviously Milan. If you want to ask me who I rooted for at the Milan-Fire match, just like the majority I supported both teams but if the match meant anything I would have definetely supported Milan.wazzup vadim welcome

ACMILAN1983
03-11-2005, 20:11
Welcome Vadim :)

Reza
03-11-2005, 22:00
Welcome to MM Vadim

rae
04-11-2005, 11:09
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: mate.

Enjoy yer stay.