AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2005, 17:56   #1

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
Hi everybody

Hi everyone. My name is Vadim. I have lived in Chicago for 11 years but I was born in Ukraine. Just like Sheva! Anyway, I support the Fire and obviously Milan. If you want to ask me who I rooted for at the Milan-Fire match, just like the majority I supported both teams but if the match meant anything I would have definetely supported Milan.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 19:17   #2

Killah

Registered User
 
Killah's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Thierry Henry, Sheva, etc.etc...
Killah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan918
Hi everyone. My name is Vadim. I have lived in Chicago for 11 years but I was born in Ukraine. Just like Sheva! Anyway, I support the Fire and obviously Milan. If you want to ask me who I rooted for at the Milan-Fire match, just like the majority I supported both teams but if the match meant anything I would have definetely supported Milan.
wazzup vadim welcome
Killah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 20:11   #3

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome Vadim
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2005, 22:00   #4

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM Vadim
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2005, 11:09   #5

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Inferno mate.

Enjoy yer stay.
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.