View Full Version : Coppa Italia: Milan-Brescia
21.00 CET we face Brescia at the San Siro, a massive turnover is expected and let's see how the reserves will perform. Interesting to see conditions of Jankulovsky, Vogel, Ambrosini and vieri.
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 11:12
SQUAD FOR BRESCIA
GOALKEEPERS: Fiori, Kalac
DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Kaladze, Legati (47), Marzoratti, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam
MIDFIELDERS: Antonelli (42), Bloudek (44), Gattuso, Piazza (48), Pirlo, Rui Costa, Vogel
STRIKERS: Ardemagni (41), Gilardino, Vieri
Whos Bloudek? Iv heard the name before.
If anyone wants to watch the game heres a link, no idea if it will work or not.
http://footballtvs.com/watch/live/stream/ac-milan-brescia.htm
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 13:16
Whos Bloudek? Iv heard the name before.
If anyone wants to watch the game heres a link, no idea if it will work or not.
http://footballtvs.com/watch/live/stream/ac-milan-brescia.htm
I will tell you he is Bosnian boren, I hope he will be a Bosnian International soon. He is from Zenica. I think he is a striker but they may have him now as a midfielder.
Yeah I think I read reports of Milan being interested in him some time ago. I guess we got him then :sagrin:
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 14:22
Here is about Sandro
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?p=274180
I'm hoping he is going to be a Bosnian International after 21 because he was boren in Bosnia but his dad is from Slovenia.
sheva-gila
29-11-2005, 14:24
he is sandro bloudek from bosnia young talent i heard
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 14:29
Hope the link works, no channel that I get is carrying the game :moan:
Hoping for a good performance today from our more peripheral players!
Anyway, as always:
FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 14:30
I think Bloudek already at Milan few season back....
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 14:45
Official Line up:
from acmilan.com
OFFICIAL LINE-UPS: MILAN-BRESCIA
11/29/2005
MILAN: Kalac; Marzoratti, Simic, Costacurta, Kaladze; Gattuso, Vogel, Jankulovski; Rui Costa; Gilardino, Vieri.
Looks like Dida, Nesta, San Paolo, Seedorf, and Sheva rested.....not bad Carlo...lets see Vogel and Janku in action!
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 14:58
Any links to watch this game ?
sheva-gila
29-11-2005, 15:07
douse anyone watch the game
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 15:10
K77SH C, after I get to the page whose link you posted, do I just click on the Milan v Brescia link? I have done that, but nothing happens, except the page reloads..do I need a special download or something?
sheva-gila
29-11-2005, 15:11
me too but dosnt work i also made register on the web but nothing
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 15:13
PPLive thats what you guys need maybe?
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 15:14
Great! My laptop doesnt allow for downloads, so I guess I will just have to follow the match on livescore and here...ah well...such is life. :moan:
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 15:16
Great! My laptop doesnt allow for downloads, so I guess I will just have to follow the match on livescore and here...ah well...such is life. :moan:
I have PPLive and these links that he gave us don't work.
sheva-gila
29-11-2005, 15:18
CCTV5 i thing thats tv channell whos got digital reciever can watch maybe if its in home anyone can u try please
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 15:20
CCTV5 i thing thats tv channell whos got digital reciever can watch maybe if its in home anyone can u try please
What channel is that in USA?
sheva-gila
29-11-2005, 15:21
not thats in hotbird i think its chines chanell im not for sure
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 15:21
Welcome to the wonderful world of "not being able to see the match live"! As a charter member, I extend a warm welcome, and hope you hate the stay as much as we hate being here!
I have the worst luck...first I hardly get to see Milan play, then when I do, either there is poor reception (atmospheric interferance) eg vs Udinese,or as with our recent match vs Lecce, electricity supply is interrupted for half the game! Or, even worse...no interruptions for the game vs Fiorentina!
Now I am stuck at work, the game is available on the web, and I cant see it! Ah well....Forza Milan anyway!
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 15:26
I will watch this game at 8 then I have RAI here in United States, they have this game but at 8 pm.
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 15:27
Thanks Bosniaco...my friend gets that channel here..I will call him and ask if I can go over to see the SDD showing of the game!
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 15:32
GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL !!!! Milan 1, Brecia 0
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 15:33
Rui Costa nice 1:0
any link for view the game?
you need to download certain software first. it is either pplive or ppstream.
From AC Milan.com:
26' RUI COSTA SCORES
11/29/2005
Rui Costa finally opens the scoring, with a fierce effort into the roof of the net from just inside the area after Jankulvoski pulls the ball back.
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 15:40
From acmilan.com
26' RUI COSTA SCORES
11/29/2005
Rui Costa finally opens the scoring, with a fierce effort into the roof of the net from just inside the area after Jankulvoski pulls the ball back.
Waaaay to go Rui!
devoted_dm
29-11-2005, 15:47
2-0 now. Gilardino.
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 15:47
Goaaaaaaaaal Gila!!!
From acmilan.com
39' GILA MAKES IT 2-0!!!
11/29/2005
Gilardino doubles the lead he meets a Rui Costa corner to loop a header in off the underside of the crossbar. :sagrin:
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 15:47
Gila score
Milan 2 0 Bresia
CuoreRossoNero
29-11-2005, 15:48
Way to go Gila. What a beautiful goal!!!!
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 15:49
Nice Niceeeeee
i already download PPLive
but i dont know how too watch
sheva-gila
29-11-2005, 15:56
hello milanfans u can wacht the game in RAI DUE LIVE go on
zlatanov
29-11-2005, 16:00
Hi,
OK, here is a how I got into this streaming stuff. Here is a link to a football forum called Maxxed Football Forums where you can find .torrent files of compilations, full games, and links to streams :). This is the direct link to the Streams section (Football Files -> Streams):
http://www.fbtz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37473
Before you can open it, however, you will have to register with the forums - very simple and straightforward process, nothing to worry about. Once you are registered, open the link above and it will take you to a STICKY thread inside the STREAMS section - thread title is " (Son of) The guide to all streaming programs". That sticky thread is authored by NELLY - very helpful person - and it explains virtually everything about these P2P streaming programs. There are also direct links to downloading the .exe files for streaming programs like PPLive, PPStream, QQLive, SopCast, etc. Once you have DLed the .exe file, installation is simple and you are up and running in no time. Each of these streaming progs have like 20-30 channels from which you chose one and wait a little for the channel to load and then just watch it - very much like the separate channels of cable or sat TV, only free :).
This same user - NELLY - posts schedule for upcoming games several days before the games are to be played. This is done in a sticky thread and it gives you time, channel, game, etc.
One problem is that all those progs I mentioned above are in chinese and chinese characters aren't readable for the common viwer. Thus you can now the name of the channel - say, DragonTV, Shanghai Sports, Guandong Sports, etc - but when you go to the channel list within one of those programs I mentioned (PPLive, PPStream, etc), you won't see these names but some funny unreadable characters and thus you won't know which channel is which.
One way to go around this is go to:
www.asiaplate.com (needs simple registration too)
and there in the members area they have all the scheduled games, which channel on which streaming program is showing them, time, etc. The good thing about this site is that they also give you a link, "PLAY", which you just need to click and the respective program (PPLive, PPStream, QQLive, etc) starts - just make sure you have installed those programs beforehand.
Another way is to use Google's Language Tools - http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en - (like bablefish) and translate from Chinese (Simplified) into English the following website:
http://www.pplive.com/web/html/newversion.html
This is a channel listing for PPLive - this is the streaming program I use most of the time. Here is a direct link to the translated version:
http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pplive.com%2Fweb%2Fhtml%2Fnewversion.html&langpair=zh-CN%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
There you can find a "PLAY" link next to each channel's name and just click it and enjoy.
Still, I often go to that Maxxed Football Forums site and check out the "Streams" section before games for there are often many helpful tips on where a particular game is shown and how to get it, stuff like that.
For those with SopCast:
sop://sop.sopcast.org:29019/channel-2750
or
sop://211.152.42.231:3917/official/cctv5.
n.b They seem to have stopped for the moment :hmm2:
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 16:06
Thanks Zlat, but I will have to wait until 8 tonite, when I will see it on RAI. My company laptop doesnt support downloads of any kind...not even windows media player skins!
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 16:09
Game is begining on Sopcast
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 16:12
Shooooooooooooooooooooooot...they have pulled one back...2-1
Looks like the"B" team cant defend set pieces either! :hammer:
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 16:12
Milan 2 1 Bresia
Vieri is 1-1 with the goalie, but makes a horrendous first touch. :(
Not surprised they got a goal - it is basically our second team playing tonight.
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 16:16
Vieri is 1-1 with the goalie, but makes a horrendus (sp) first touch. :( :haha: Whats new?
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 16:16
Come on people how can one Brescia score against us ccccccccc
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 16:17
Vieri is 1-1 with the goalie, but makes a horrendous first touch. :(
Not surprised they got a goal - it is basically our second team playing tonight.
you watching Live?
So who playing better??
And Vieri is so good on Pro Evo 5 and Fifa 06....
Milan always seem to be vunerable to set-pieces.
you watching Live?
So who playing better??
I'm trying to watch it via SopCast - but it's a dodgy stream. Sorry, I can't really tell who's playing best.
CuoreRossoNero
29-11-2005, 16:32
Speak of the Devil 3-1 Milan (VIERI)
18-year-old Ardemagni on for Gilardino.
:wow:
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 16:33
Carlo should give a chance to Sandro !!!
Speak of the Devil 3-1 Milan (VIERI)
At last (but dam SopCast for not allowing me to see it)
:5schal:
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 16:34
Goal for Vieri! Does this mean I can expect snow in Kingston this christmas? :D
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 16:34
18-year-old Ardemagni on for Gilardino.
:wow:
I always hope they can put on Pippo..Just hope he can play more in Milan shirt
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 16:36
So far all the 3 goals come from senior player....
If more nice if the junior player can score a goal....
I always hope they can put on Pippo..Just hope he can play more in Milan shirt
Carlo maybe saving him for Chievo - but it would be good for him to get a run out and maybe a goal.
CuoreRossoNero
29-11-2005, 16:38
I don't even think Pippo is on the bench
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 16:40
From acmilan.com:
69' BOBO SCORES!!!
11/29/2005
Rui Costa dribbles through the middle before rolling the ball forward for Bobo to turn and sweep in a shot from ten metres.
Wow! Is that a snowflake I see outside my window?
Warro Bantan
29-11-2005, 16:41
Stam on for Billy...
sheva-gila
29-11-2005, 16:48
how is ardemagni playin can anyone tall me
I don't even think Pippo is on the bench
And you'd be right. Oh well.
sheva-gila
29-11-2005, 16:57
Ft Milan Brescia 3-1
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 16:57
FT
milan 3 1 Bresia.
I just hope Pippo can play.....anyway milan win ...that important...
Forza Milan
savage_mau
29-11-2005, 17:02
Where can we found the game highlight??
Goal for Vieri! Does this mean I can expect snow in Kingston this christmas? :D
hopefully not im goin to jamaica to escape the snow :D
How did Kalac play?
any comments?
Bosniaco
29-11-2005, 19:52
I thnik pipo is going to start against Chievo .
glad we won 3-1 against Brescia in coppa Italia althouh
I really don't care much about Coppa Italia. finely vieri scored
any way here is game report
Coppa Italia: AC Milan 3:1 Brescia - match report
30.11 || webmaster || $source
Source: Football Italia
Christian Vieri marked his comeback with a goal in Milan’s 3-1 Coppa Italia victory over Serie B side Brescia.
Vieri made his first appearance in a month and was partnered by Alberto Gilardino for this Coppa Italia encounter with Serie B surprise qualifiers Brescia. Lino Marzoratti was given a rare start alongside Alessandro Costacurta – 20 years his senior.
Gilardino held up the ball for Gennaro Gattuso, who drilled just wide, while a Johann Vogel strike from distance stung Federico Agliardi’s palms. Marek Jankulovski’s splendid solo run brought another tough save out of the goalkeeper, as Milan piled on the pressure early on.
Manuel Rui Costa wasted the clearest opportunity so far on 22 minutes, firing straight at Agliardi from close range. The Portuguese midfielder made up for the error soon after with a fierce drive from the edge of the box that slotted into the top corner.
Omar Milanetto’s free kick was saved, but the first half was one-way traffic and, after another Vogel effort was parried, Gilardino nodded in Rui Costa’s corner kick to double their lead.
However, Brescia found a way back into the tie straight after the restart, as Milanetto’s set-piece reached Stankevicius for a precise header. Once again, the Rossoneri have conceded a goal from a dead ball situation.
Agliardi rushed off his line to close down Vieri before Gilardino redirected a wayward Vogel shot just past the post. Carlo Ancelotti’s men restored their two-goal cushion thanks to a comeback goal from Vieri. Rui Costa was again involved, his through ball freeing the striker to turn and place a right-foot shot into the bottom corner.
Vogel and an Andrea Pirlo free kick skimmed the woodwork, but only a tricky save from Zeljko Kalac on Mannini prevented Brescia grabbing another crucial away goal in the final minute. The second leg will be played at the Stadio Rigamonti on December 8.
Milan 3-1 Brescia
Scorers: Rui Costa 26 (M), Gilardino 40 (M), Stankevicius 48 (B), Vieri 69 (M)
Milan: Kalac; Marzoratti, Simic, Costacurta (Stam 77), Kaladze; Gattuso (Pirlo 46), Vogel, Jankulovski; Rui Costa; Gilardino (Ardemagni 64), Vieri
Brescia: Agliardi; Martinez, Di Biagio, Zoboli (Turato 46), Dallamano; Stankevicius, Piangerelli, Hamsik; Milanetto; Alberti (Possanzini 60), Salgado (Mannini 77)
slicknick
30-11-2005, 01:50
Good win considering the fact that our subs were on the field. Let's hope our main men kick some butt over the weekend ;)
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.