AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-11-2005, 11:04   #1

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Coppa Italia: Milan-Brescia

21.00 CET we face Brescia at the San Siro, a massive turnover is expected and let's see how the reserves will perform. Interesting to see conditions of Jankulovsky, Vogel, Ambrosini and vieri.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 11:12   #2

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
SQUAD FOR BRESCIA

GOALKEEPERS: Fiori, Kalac

DEFENDERS: Costacurta, Kaladze, Legati (47), Marzoratti, Jankulovski, Simic, Stam

MIDFIELDERS: Antonelli (42), Bloudek (44), Gattuso, Piazza (48), Pirlo, Rui Costa, Vogel

STRIKERS: Ardemagni (41), Gilardino, Vieri
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 11:55   #3

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Whos Bloudek? Iv heard the name before.

If anyone wants to watch the game heres a link, no idea if it will work or not.


http://footballtvs.com/watch/live/st...an-brescia.htm
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 13:16   #4

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by K77SH C
Whos Bloudek? Iv heard the name before.

If anyone wants to watch the game heres a link, no idea if it will work or not.


http://footballtvs.com/watch/live/st...an-brescia.htm
I will tell you he is Bosnian boren, I hope he will be a Bosnian International soon. He is from Zenica. I think he is a striker but they may have him now as a midfielder.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 13:56   #5

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Yeah I think I read reports of Milan being interested in him some time ago. I guess we got him then
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 14:22   #6

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Here is about Sandro
http://www.milanmania.com/forums/sho...d.php?p=274180

I'm hoping he is going to be a Bosnian International after 21 because he was boren in Bosnia but his dad is from Slovenia.
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 14:24   #7

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
he is sandro bloudek from bosnia young talent i heard
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 14:29   #8

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Hope the link works, no channel that I get is carrying the game

Hoping for a good performance today from our more peripheral players!

Anyway, as always:

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 14:30   #9

savage_mau

Registered User
 
savage_mau's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2005
Fave Players: Maldini,Nesta,Pirlo,Kaka,Inzaghi, & whole Milan!!
savage_mau is on a distinguished road
I think Bloudek already at Milan few season back....
savage_mau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 14:45   #10

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
Official Line up:

from acmilan.com

Quote:
OFFICIAL LINE-UPS: MILAN-BRESCIA
11/29/2005
MILAN: Kalac; Marzoratti, Simic, Costacurta, Kaladze; Gattuso, Vogel, Jankulovski; Rui Costa; Gilardino, Vieri.
Looks like Dida, Nesta, San Paolo, Seedorf, and Sheva rested.....not bad Carlo...lets see Vogel and Janku in action!
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 14:58   #11

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Any links to watch this game ?
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:07   #12

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
douse anyone watch the game
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:10   #13

Warro Bantan

Moderator
 
Warro Bantan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 1999
Location: Kingston, Jamaica
Fave Players: Rui Costa, Pirlo, Pato
Warro Bantan will become famous soon enough
K77SH C, after I get to the page whose link you posted, do I just click on the Milan v Brescia link? I have done that, but nothing happens, except the page reloads..do I need a special download or something?
__________________
I Love Milan.
Warro Bantan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:11   #14

sheva-gila

Registered User
 
sheva-gila's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2005
Location: kosovo
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, R80, T.Silva, Pato
sheva-gila is on a distinguished road
me too but dosnt work i also made register on the web but nothing
__________________
AC MILAN


sheva-gila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2005, 15:13   #15

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
PPLive thats what you guys need maybe?
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.