View Full Version : Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you all! While it is still in Hawaii 11:45pm 31 December 2005, I'm sure most of you have already brought in the New Years already.
If no salutations of goodwill have been made here yet, I myself wish you all the very best in this New Year! To start things for you, my choice to set the mood is for you all to... CLICK BELOW
ODE TO JOY (http://msxml.excite.com/info.xcite/clickit/search?r_aid=3F60A0A387034AE8AB000EAF73EDAE60&r_eop=3&r_sacop=7&r_spf=0&r_cop=main-title&r_snpp=7&r_spp=0&qqn=1Xb%27KmQA&r_coid=372372&rawto=http://www.waterlife.co.kr/audio1/Bethov-Ode%20to%20Joy.wma)
Happy New Year to you Kui and to all members of this forum!!!! May 2006 be the best year in your life and all your wishes come true!
p.s.thanks to kui for opening such a good topic!
haha the last but not least - Kui... Happy New Year to all of ya!!
Forza Milan
Happy New Year to you Kui and to all members of this forum!!!! May 2006 be the best year in your life and all your wishes come true!
p.s.thanks to kui for opening such a good topic!
Well thank you Dave! How's the weather in Yerevan??? Not too cold I hope.
One of these days I hope to make it there and try and do some research work of old manuscripts at your Institute of Matenadaran.
Happy New Year!
haha the last but not least - Kui... Happy New Year to all of ya!!
Forza Milan
And a Happy New Year to you as well Rae! I see you're donig well in the Di Canio thread. I'll let you take charge of that one.
Happy New Year!
Thanks for starting this thread, Kui-ster! I was considering getting on yesterday evening, but figured hardly anyone would be around, that most would be out partying and celebrating. Kui....11:45PM your time, huh? You mean to tell me you weren't at some really happening party or with a crew of crazy friends??? I'm shocked, I figured I was the only one who had watched 4 movies in one day and whose mind was mostly mush! :smileani:
You know what? I've been doing some thinking, and in my mindless meanderings I've hit upon a few things. Let's make this The Year. Let's mke this the year we all try our hardest to improve ourselves, try to understand each other a little better, and do what needs to be done. That last one probably seems wide open and it is, for a reason. You all know where you are in our own lives and in your own heads. You know what you are dealing with, what situations are going on around you or that concern you. So find some way to improve the situation or to do something about it that makes you feel better. If we all could do that, we could start to influence this crazy old world of ours.
Happy New Year....
Happy new year to all of you!!! :1ole: :1ole:
May this year be better than the last! :p017:
Actually I came to MM when New Year came to Lithuania... cuz we have made party in my house [unexpectedly]. My friend knew that I my parents are out, so he changed our plans and invited all friends to my house. To be honest I thought we will go to city centre to look for some chix to spend good time. But it was all prepared by my friend who invited many classmates and some really nice babes. I was stunned actually. Nevertheless I had no drinks at home so that I have not sent a cent to that party :diablo: Everything I needed to do was create a good mood. So I used here my own discoteque :p017: hard rock, metal, blues, rock'n'roll and a bit of latino :dcool: . Finally when one of the chix found a guitar under my bed I was coerced to play it :nervous: But I guess no one got bored :5drunk: I tried to do my best :d6: I fell asleep on 8 o'clock in the morning. Thanks God my parents have not came back on time they promised, hence we could regain order and harmony en mi casita again :diablo: :p017:
I wish you had a good time yesterday, or would have in future cuz this year would be better than any of them before. Cuz we gonna win eventually!!!
Forza Magico Milan
Angel_Cic
01-01-2006, 15:02
I hope you all will have a wonderful year filled with happiness and good health! I also wish Milan many victories in the New Year :D wooh!
Happy new year!.
Yesterday I drank more about 70% of 800cl bottle of jack. At about 3 or 4am I broke 2 fingres .. was jumping like an idiot on the sofa and fell hard and in a wrong way on my fingers.. of my left arm and I'm left handed.
Happy New year to all members of MM forum!!!!
I wish you al the best in this year... and that Milan won at least Serie A and CL :D
Happy new year!.
Yesterday I drank more about 70% of 800cl bottle of jack. At about 3 or 4am I broke 2 fingres .. was jumping like an idiot on the sofa and fell hard and in a wrong way on my fingers.. of my left arm and I'm left handed.What a shame... however I feel almost the same... after yesteday's "guitar concert" my left hand is almost dead :faint:
Angel_Cic
01-01-2006, 20:18
OMG! this must be a curse. last night on the way home, my friend shut the car door on my fingers :cry: it didn't hurt that much because i was drunk, but this morning they were swollen :googly:
Peachtot
01-01-2006, 22:07
Happy New Year...
All the best for you in 2006..
Giovanni
02-01-2006, 10:00
Happy new year!.
Yesterday I drank more about 70% of 800cl bottle of jack. At about 3 or 4am I broke 2 fingres .. was jumping like an idiot on the sofa and fell hard and in a wrong way on my fingers.. of my left arm and I'm left handed.
:5drunk:
franco you are the best!! :p017:
HAPPY NEW YEAR you all, just come back from London, guys and gals, it has been absolutely cracking, most of the time celebrating like crazy in Old Street bars and clubs.
The girls score has gone even better than any possible prediction, and i had a lot of fun and laughters.
I must say it has been a great end of the year and a rpomising beginning.
all the best to you all
Happy New Year to all of you.
I had a great time, we spent 2 days in a friends house it was fookin great but today i had a car accident it wasn't my fault :d6: but that kind of things can happen, fortunately no one was injured.
Not so good start of the year hah?
Happy new year ladies and gentlemen... And all you others too.
Let it on you shine
and none on you whine
Only losses for Juve swine
and we all will feel fine
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.