AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2006, 03:53   #1

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you all! While it is still in Hawaii 11:45pm 31 December 2005, I'm sure most of you have already brought in the New Years already.

If no salutations of goodwill have been made here yet, I myself wish you all the very best in this New Year! To start things for you, my choice to set the mood is for you all to... CLICK BELOW


ODE TO JOY
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 06:49   #2

Dave

Registered User
 
Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Armenia,Yerevan
Fave Players: All Milan squad+Ronaldinho
Dave is on a distinguished road
Happy New Year to you Kui and to all members of this forum!!!! May 2006 be the best year in your life and all your wishes come true!
p.s.thanks to kui for opening such a good topic!
__________________
ROSSONERO SINCE BIRTH AND WILL BE UNTILL DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossoneri PER SEMPRE!!!!
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 06:58   #3

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
haha the last but not least - Kui... Happy New Year to all of ya!!

Forza Milan
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 06:59   #4

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Happy New Year to you Kui and to all members of this forum!!!! May 2006 be the best year in your life and all your wishes come true!
p.s.thanks to kui for opening such a good topic!
Well thank you Dave! How's the weather in Yerevan??? Not too cold I hope.
One of these days I hope to make it there and try and do some research work of old manuscripts at your Institute of Matenadaran.
Happy New Year!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 07:02   #5

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
haha the last but not least - Kui... Happy New Year to all of ya!!

Forza Milan
And a Happy New Year to you as well Rae! I see you're donig well in the Di Canio thread. I'll let you take charge of that one.

Happy New Year!
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 12:11   #6

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Thanks for starting this thread, Kui-ster! I was considering getting on yesterday evening, but figured hardly anyone would be around, that most would be out partying and celebrating. Kui....11:45PM your time, huh? You mean to tell me you weren't at some really happening party or with a crew of crazy friends??? I'm shocked, I figured I was the only one who had watched 4 movies in one day and whose mind was mostly mush!

You know what? I've been doing some thinking, and in my mindless meanderings I've hit upon a few things. Let's make this The Year. Let's mke this the year we all try our hardest to improve ourselves, try to understand each other a little better, and do what needs to be done. That last one probably seems wide open and it is, for a reason. You all know where you are in our own lives and in your own heads. You know what you are dealing with, what situations are going on around you or that concern you. So find some way to improve the situation or to do something about it that makes you feel better. If we all could do that, we could start to influence this crazy old world of ours.

Happy New Year....
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 12:17   #7

vixi

Registered User
 
vixi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Fave Players: Shevchenko, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
vixi is on a distinguished road
Happy new year to all of you!!!
May this year be better than the last!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
MILAN CAMPIONE!
VINCI PER NOI!
Sempre rossonero!
vixi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 14:07   #8

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Actually I came to MM when New Year came to Lithuania... cuz we have made party in my house [unexpectedly]. My friend knew that I my parents are out, so he changed our plans and invited all friends to my house. To be honest I thought we will go to city centre to look for some chix to spend good time. But it was all prepared by my friend who invited many classmates and some really nice babes. I was stunned actually. Nevertheless I had no drinks at home so that I have not sent a cent to that party Everything I needed to do was create a good mood. So I used here my own discoteque hard rock, metal, blues, rock'n'roll and a bit of latino . Finally when one of the chix found a guitar under my bed I was coerced to play it But I guess no one got bored I tried to do my best I fell asleep on 8 o'clock in the morning. Thanks God my parents have not came back on time they promised, hence we could regain order and harmony en mi casita again

I wish you had a good time yesterday, or would have in future cuz this year would be better than any of them before. Cuz we gonna win eventually!!!

Forza Magico Milan
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 15:02   #9

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
I hope you all will have a wonderful year filled with happiness and good health! I also wish Milan many victories in the New Year wooh!
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 16:19   #10

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
Happy new year!.
Yesterday I drank more about 70% of 800cl bottle of jack. At about 3 or 4am I broke 2 fingres .. was jumping like an idiot on the sofa and fell hard and in a wrong way on my fingers.. of my left arm and I'm left handed.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 17:37   #11

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Happy New year to all members of MM forum!!!!

I wish you al the best in this year... and that Milan won at least Serie A and CL
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 18:24   #12

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
Happy new year!.
Yesterday I drank more about 70% of 800cl bottle of jack. At about 3 or 4am I broke 2 fingres .. was jumping like an idiot on the sofa and fell hard and in a wrong way on my fingers.. of my left arm and I'm left handed.
What a shame... however I feel almost the same... after yesteday's "guitar concert" my left hand is almost dead
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	12118.gif
Views:	55
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	9695  
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 20:18   #13

Angel_Cic

Registered User
 
Angel_Cic's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2004
Location: Ontario, Canada
Fave Players: Kaka' & Ronaldinho
Angel_Cic is on a distinguished road
OMG! this must be a curse. last night on the way home, my friend shut the car door on my fingers it didn't hurt that much because i was drunk, but this morning they were swollen
__________________
[M]
Angel_Cic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2006, 22:07   #14

Peachtot

Registered User
 
Peachtot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Fave Players: San Marco, Zvone Boban
Peachtot is on a distinguished road
Happy New Year...
All the best for you in 2006..
__________________
In my solitude night, I dream on you..
In my busy working day, I'm thinking of you..
In my every single holy prayer, mostly I call ur name..
Oh LOrd, if this one isn't coming from Thou, set us far away...
But if she is, tie us and bless with Thy shiny face...
Peachtot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 10:00   #15

Giovanni

Registered User
 
Giovanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Torino, Italia
Fave Players: Gli Immortali/ Gli Invincibili/ I Meravigliosi
Giovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura aboutGiovanni has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
Happy new year!.
Yesterday I drank more about 70% of 800cl bottle of jack. At about 3 or 4am I broke 2 fingres .. was jumping like an idiot on the sofa and fell hard and in a wrong way on my fingers.. of my left arm and I'm left handed.


franco you are the best!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR you all, just come back from London, guys and gals, it has been absolutely cracking, most of the time celebrating like crazy in Old Street bars and clubs.

The girls score has gone even better than any possible prediction, and i had a lot of fun and laughters.

I must say it has been a great end of the year and a rpomising beginning.

all the best to you all
__________________
MILAN: IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
Giovanni is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:42.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.