PDA

View Full Version : I want to share my huge happines with you all


Dil dil
28-01-2006, 00:30
Today Jan 27 I got a National honer trophy with my
name on it through Fedx when fedx man come knock our door I thought is
the book my brother order it for his Mba but when I got to take it and see my name on it I was surprised by addrees of National honer and I found out
The trophy of National honor roll with my name in it 2005-2006 I could hardly
belive it since last time the national honor send me letter and told me that my
name was it they wrote you may Get gift but they wrote that my bio and pic
will be in city news papper so then I had to send them my bio
any way my family (perent- brother- sister in law and aunt) were all proud of it espacialy my mom and I told my mom and my family sure I'm national honor
student and para legal since I'm Milan,Maldini fan and Azzurri fan

mk18
28-01-2006, 00:46
Today Jan 27 I got a National honer trophy with my
name on it through Fedx when fedx man come knock our door I thought is
the book my brother order it for his Mba but when I got to take it and see my name on it I was surprised by addrees of National honer and I found out
The trophy of National honor roll with my name in it 2005-2006 I could hardly
belive it since last time the national honor send me letter and told me that my
name was it they wrote you may Get gift but they wrote that my bio and pic
will be in city news papper so then I had to send them my bio
any way my family (perent- brother- sister in law and aunt) were all proud of it espacialy my mom and I told my mom and my family sure I'm national honor
student and para legal since I'm Milan,Maldini fan and Azzurri fan
congratulations dil dil ... im honestly happy for u and i hope all the best for u in the future... :)

just a question i was hoping ud answer me with... where are u from?