AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Members Lounge

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28-01-2006, 00:30   #1

Dil dil

Registered User
 
Dil dil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2003
Location: U.S.A
Fave Players: all Ac milan players espacialy Maldini, inzaghi
Dil dil is on a distinguished road
I want to share my huge happines with you all

Today Jan 27 I got a National honer trophy with my
name on it through Fedx when fedx man come knock our door I thought is
the book my brother order it for his Mba but when I got to take it and see my name on it I was surprised by addrees of National honer and I found out
The trophy of National honor roll with my name in it 2005-2006 I could hardly
belive it since last time the national honor send me letter and told me that my
name was it they wrote you may Get gift but they wrote that my bio and pic
will be in city news papper so then I had to send them my bio
any way my family (perent- brother- sister in law and aunt) were all proud of it espacialy my mom and I told my mom and my family sure I'm national honor
student and para legal since I'm Milan,Maldini fan and Azzurri fan
__________________
Dildil= N1 fan of Ac milan
and always will be and for ever
Dil dil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2006, 00:46   #2

mk18

BANNED!
 
mk18's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2004
Location: amman, JORDAN
Fave Players: maldini, sheva, baggio, weah, mvb, cruyff
mk18 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dil dil
Today Jan 27 I got a National honer trophy with my
name on it through Fedx when fedx man come knock our door I thought is
the book my brother order it for his Mba but when I got to take it and see my name on it I was surprised by addrees of National honer and I found out
The trophy of National honor roll with my name in it 2005-2006 I could hardly
belive it since last time the national honor send me letter and told me that my
name was it they wrote you may Get gift but they wrote that my bio and pic
will be in city news papper so then I had to send them my bio
any way my family (perent- brother- sister in law and aunt) were all proud of it espacialy my mom and I told my mom and my family sure I'm national honor
student and para legal since I'm Milan,Maldini fan and Azzurri fan
congratulations dil dil ... im honestly happy for u and i hope all the best for u in the future...

just a question i was hoping ud answer me with... where are u from?
mk18 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.