View Full Version : Which 2 teams are going to be in Champions League final (give it a guess)?
Egoistka
08-02-2006, 06:53
Which 2 of 16 teams are going to be in Final in your opnion? I would love to see Milan - Liverpool again, match-revenge promises to be interesting...
Stezagud
08-02-2006, 13:21
Milan obviously ;)
Then it looks like the winner of Barca and Chelsea will probably do well, i went for Chelsea though it really could go either way..
milan barca would be the dream final both technically excellent full of attacking flair who favour subtle touches and deft passes over power and conservatism
Yes i would like to see Milan-Barca in the CL final aswell that would be a final to remember :5schal:
Egoistka
08-02-2006, 20:38
No one wants to see revange? :(
ukrainian_CA
08-02-2006, 20:44
No one wants to see revange? :(
I do, but Liverpool is not making to the final. They just lost another one.
Egoistka
08-02-2006, 20:58
Oh I c...pity..I d love to see Milan destroying them...just killing with 10 goals or smth...completely destroying their confidence!!! I feel anger when I touch this topic...So I ll better stop imagining that. :)
I wish Milan beated Liverpool 3-0 this time... playing 90 minutes, that is...
but I don't think any of the 2 will make it... I'd venture to guess:
Chelsea vs. Lyon
Egoistka
08-02-2006, 22:11
I wish Milan beated Liverpool 3-0 this time... playing 90 minutes, that is...
but I don't think any of the 2 will make it... I'd venture to guess:
Chelsea vs. Lyon
You dont think Milan will make it to the Final? So how far will Milan go in your opinion in this Champions League?
I would give it all to see Paolo and Billy lift the Cup side by side in Paris... that's a fantasy...
the way things have gone... I'm not sure... but I'll be optimistic...
Putting my membership of the Sunshine Club to the side, I'd say we pass over Bayern... and then get eliminated in quarter finals...
but I really hope I am wrong...
Milan is a team made for UCL... others have made it to the final after a not so great season... just like some teams have not made it, even though they were favorites...
Egoistka
08-02-2006, 22:29
I would give it all to see Paolo and Billy lift the Cup side by side in Paris... that's a fantasy...
the way things have gone... I'm not sure... but I'll be optimistic...
Putting my membership of the Sunshine Club to the side, I'd say we pass over Bayern... and then get eliminated in quarter finals...
but I really hope I am wrong...
Milan is a team made for UCL... others have made it to the final after a not so great season... just like some teams have not made it, even though they were favorites...
Lets hope!
I like Milan but I think this year Chealsea ll be Champion..
Egoistka
08-02-2006, 22:45
I like Milan but I think this year Chealsea ll be Champion..
I dont like Chelsea...dont know why, just dont like this team. From English Premier league I prefer MU..But I think you are right and it can happen. Still gonna hope Milan s gonna be the champion!!! Coz we are the Champions, we are the Champions, we are the Champions of the World!!! :5chore:
I am hoping for a Juve - Milan final.
I do think that Juve's ugly and boring, but efficient football will take them to the final. I think that we can also make it. I do wanna take it a game at a time and focus on Byern first. This team performs good under pressure and in big games. All is not lost and I will be more then happy with a second place finish and a SL title. :diablo:
Egoistka
08-02-2006, 23:13
Dont barry Milan yet! :) We have all chances to be in Final and even become champions. I think guys understand already that they not gonna be first in Italian championship this year, hardly even 2...So I guess they gonna try hard to get smth in Champions League. :cheers: Does it make sense?
Juve has a good football team ;) But not as well as MİLAn ;)
Egoistka
08-02-2006, 23:22
Juve has a good football team ;) But not as well as MİLAn ;)
100 % true! :clap:
thanx :D ı am happy with that :D
can you send your email MSN for speaking ;)
GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 01:17
I dont like Chelsea...dont know why, just dont like this team.
I hate Chelsea too, but I know why: because of Abramovitch!
GRE-NO-LI
09-02-2006, 01:19
Well... my dream final is AC Milan x Barcelona! That time not a scorching 4 x 0, but a suffered and epic 4 x 3!
Egoistka
09-02-2006, 14:38
Well... my dream final is AC Milan x Barcelona! That time not a scorching 4 x 0, but a suffered and epic 4 x 3!
I d love to watch that one too, but next year... :sagrin: And this year I d love to see revange! :hammer:
I guess - sorry -, that Lyon and Chelsea are going to be in final. :(
Milan_Mad
10-02-2006, 12:04
I voted Milan and Madrid i final of my dreams
GRE-NO-LI
10-02-2006, 12:23
I guess - sorry -, that Lyon and Chelsea are going to be in final. :(
Well... obviously I want Milan on the final, but in fact I'm very pessimistic abouth that. :(
Egoistka
12-02-2006, 21:21
Guys you should believe in Milan till the last second. I mean, last year with Liverpool, i saw Sheva going to take penalty and saw on his face that he s not gonna make it...but I did hope till last second...
We may not be in final, but still should hope, otherwise what kind of supporters are we?!
Egoistka
12-02-2006, 21:22
I guess - sorry -, that Lyon and Chelsea are going to be in final. :(
I think Lyon is not gonna go threw even next round...
I think it will be Barca vs Juve in the final.
i voted milan and lyon... milan because i wanna go see them :D ... and because i believe we will put all our efforts into the CL...
lyon because i got used to the fact that underdogs have been making it to the finals recently and lyon are the strongest underdogs out there
Brasileiro
19-02-2006, 23:14
I voted Milan and PSV...I need to vote in a underdog, and PSV style is suited for Cups.
But, to be honest, I think will be us against Real Madrid. Real is other team under Lopes Caro, and like we say in Brazil, "They have SHIRT"(like us), and in a CL, this always counts...
Interista
23-02-2006, 15:13
Inter!!
for sure!!
Second will be either Barcelona or Lyon.
SHEVCHENKO 007
26-02-2006, 08:14
Milan V Barcelona Final
3-2 To Milan
Shevchenko Hatrick
Forza Milan
Egoistka
27-02-2006, 18:21
Milan V Barcelona Final
3-2 To Milan
Shevchenko Hatrick
Forza Milan
WOW!!! Sounds brilliant...
nestamania
28-02-2006, 22:35
go chelsea and crespo
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.