AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

View Poll Results: Which 2 teams are going to be in Champions League final (prediction)?
AC Milan 17 80.95%
Bayern Munich 0 0%
Liverpool 1 4.76%
Benfica 0 0%
Real Madrid 1 4.76%
Arsenal 1 4.76%
PSV 1 4.76%
Lyon 3 14.29%
Chelsea 4 19.05%
Barcelona 10 47.62%
Rangers 0 0%
Villarreal 0 0%
Bremen 0 0%
Juventus 2 9.52%
Ajax 0 0%
Internazionale 1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2006, 06:53   #1

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Which 2 teams are going to be in Champions League final (give it a guess)?

Which 2 of 16 teams are going to be in Final in your opnion? I would love to see Milan - Liverpool again, match-revenge promises to be interesting...
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 13:21   #2

Stezagud

Registered User
 
Stezagud's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: England
Fave Players: Keano (ret), Rooney, Maldini
Stezagud is on a distinguished road
Milan obviously

Then it looks like the winner of Barca and Chelsea will probably do well, i went for Chelsea though it really could go either way..
__________________
'Well, Clive, it's all about the two Ms - movement and positioning.' - Big Ron
Stezagud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 17:15   #3

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
milan barca would be the dream final both technically excellent full of attacking flair who favour subtle touches and deft passes over power and conservatism
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 19:17   #4

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Yes i would like to see Milan-Barca in the CL final aswell that would be a final to remember
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 20:38   #5

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
No one wants to see revange?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 20:44   #6

ukrainian_CA

Registered User
 
ukrainian_CA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: California
Fave Players: Sheva, Ronaldinho, Gerrard and I
ukrainian_CA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egoistka
No one wants to see revange?
I do, but Liverpool is not making to the final. They just lost another one.
ukrainian_CA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 20:58   #7

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Oh I c...pity..I d love to see Milan destroying them...just killing with 10 goals or smth...completely destroying their confidence!!! I feel anger when I touch this topic...So I ll better stop imagining that.
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 21:55   #8

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I wish Milan beated Liverpool 3-0 this time... playing 90 minutes, that is...

but I don't think any of the 2 will make it... I'd venture to guess:

Chelsea vs. Lyon
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 22:11   #9

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
I wish Milan beated Liverpool 3-0 this time... playing 90 minutes, that is...

but I don't think any of the 2 will make it... I'd venture to guess:

Chelsea vs. Lyon
You dont think Milan will make it to the Final? So how far will Milan go in your opinion in this Champions League?
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 22:16   #10

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
I would give it all to see Paolo and Billy lift the Cup side by side in Paris... that's a fantasy...

the way things have gone... I'm not sure... but I'll be optimistic...

Putting my membership of the Sunshine Club to the side, I'd say we pass over Bayern... and then get eliminated in quarter finals...

but I really hope I am wrong...

Milan is a team made for UCL... others have made it to the final after a not so great season... just like some teams have not made it, even though they were favorites...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 22:29   #11

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT
I would give it all to see Paolo and Billy lift the Cup side by side in Paris... that's a fantasy...

the way things have gone... I'm not sure... but I'll be optimistic...

Putting my membership of the Sunshine Club to the side, I'd say we pass over Bayern... and then get eliminated in quarter finals...

but I really hope I am wrong...

Milan is a team made for UCL... others have made it to the final after a not so great season... just like some teams have not made it, even though they were favorites...

Lets hope!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 22:42   #12

XhAn!

Registered User
 
XhAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
XhAn! is on a distinguished road
I like Milan but I think this year Chealsea ll be Champion..
__________________
ultrAslan
XhAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 22:45   #13

Egoistka

Registered User
 
Egoistka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: UK, London
Fave Players: Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, C. Ronaldo, Arshavin
Egoistka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by XhAn!
I like Milan but I think this year Chealsea ll be Champion..
I dont like Chelsea...dont know why, just dont like this team. From English Premier league I prefer MU..But I think you are right and it can happen. Still gonna hope Milan s gonna be the champion!!! Coz we are the Champions, we are the Champions, we are the Champions of the World!!!
__________________
FORZA MILAN!
Egoistka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 22:51   #14

XhAn!

Registered User
 
XhAn!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
XhAn! is on a distinguished road
ı dont think so
__________________
ultrAslan
XhAn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2006, 23:00   #15

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
I am hoping for a Juve - Milan final.

I do think that Juve's ugly and boring, but efficient football will take them to the final. I think that we can also make it. I do wanna take it a game at a time and focus on Byern first. This team performs good under pressure and in big games. All is not lost and I will be more then happy with a second place finish and a SL title.
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.