PDA

View Full Version : Hello


Nir
31-03-2006, 13:30
I'm new here..

Nir, 15 from Israel.. hope there aren't any ani-Semitics around here... :sagrin:

hmm... I am a supporter of Milan since 1994. I was 4 years old then. My elder remarked Juve and Arsenal and I thought they were suck for a reason.. since then I like Milan and Manchester Utd, and I hate Juve more than anything else.

in my room i have alot of posters of Sheva [and Leo Messi :)]...

and that's it- I guess..

Reza
31-03-2006, 14:01
Hi and welcome to MM Nir. Hope you have fun here.

pa7uel
31-03-2006, 15:06
Good for you if you like Messi! he's the next best player of the world.
Welcome!!

ACMILAN1983
31-03-2006, 15:20
Welcome Nir :)

Vadim
31-03-2006, 15:27
welcome, nir, where from israel are you?

I have relatives in Be'er Sheva (i think thats how it spelled)

Anyways, welcome to MM :D

rae
01-04-2006, 04:09
I'm new here..

Nir, 15 from Israel.. hope there aren't any ani-Semitics around here... :sagrin:

hmm... I am a supporter of Milan since 1994. I was 4 years old then. My elder remarked Juve and Arsenal and I thought they were suck for a reason.. since then I like Milan and Manchester Utd, and I hate Juve more than anything else.

in my room i have alot of posters of Sheva [and Leo Messi :)]...

and that's it- I guess..Yo mate! Welcome to :de3: Inferno Rossonero :de3:

I am glad to see you one more United/Milan fan here cuz I am the same :bri: :5ok: And we both hate Giuventus a.k.a. Gobbi di Merda :fero:

And... milanisti are not stupid people so I guess there won't be any anti-semitic problems here in MM :) So enjoy yer stay!

Forza Milan e basta!! :firedev:

Nir
01-04-2006, 06:29
welcome, nir, where from israel are you?

I have relatives in Be'er Sheva (i think thats how it spelled)

Anyways, welcome to MM :D

haha cool :)

I live in a very small place called Ma'agan Michael- it's about 3 hours to get to Be'er Sheva from there.. but I know people from this city..

anyways, thank you all!!!! :5schal: :5schal:

Acmir^
01-04-2006, 08:10
Welcome to MM Nir
enjoy your stay

almilan
02-04-2006, 11:42
welcome to MM