AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-03-2006, 13:30   #1

Nir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Israel
Fave Players: Sheva, Ballack and Messi.
Nir is on a distinguished road
Hello

I'm new here..

Nir, 15 from Israel.. hope there aren't any ani-Semitics around here...

hmm... I am a supporter of Milan since 1994. I was 4 years old then. My elder remarked Juve and Arsenal and I thought they were suck for a reason.. since then I like Milan and Manchester Utd, and I hate Juve more than anything else.

in my room i have alot of posters of Sheva [and Leo Messi ]...

and that's it- I guess..
Nir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 14:01   #2

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Hi and welcome to MM Nir. Hope you have fun here.
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 15:06   #3

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
Good for you if you like Messi! he's the next best player of the world.
Welcome!!
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 15:20   #4

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome Nir
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-03-2006, 15:27   #5

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
welcome, nir, where from israel are you?

I have relatives in Be'er Sheva (i think thats how it spelled)

Anyways, welcome to MM
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 04:09   #6

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nir
I'm new here..

Nir, 15 from Israel.. hope there aren't any ani-Semitics around here...

hmm... I am a supporter of Milan since 1994. I was 4 years old then. My elder remarked Juve and Arsenal and I thought they were suck for a reason.. since then I like Milan and Manchester Utd, and I hate Juve more than anything else.

in my room i have alot of posters of Sheva [and Leo Messi ]...

and that's it- I guess..
Yo mate! Welcome to Inferno Rossonero

I am glad to see you one more United/Milan fan here cuz I am the same And we both hate Giuventus a.k.a. Gobbi di Merda

And... milanisti are not stupid people so I guess there won't be any anti-semitic problems here in MM So enjoy yer stay!

Forza Milan e basta!!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 06:29   #7

Nir

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: Israel
Fave Players: Sheva, Ballack and Messi.
Nir is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan918
welcome, nir, where from israel are you?

I have relatives in Be'er Sheva (i think thats how it spelled)

Anyways, welcome to MM
haha cool

I live in a very small place called Ma'agan Michael- it's about 3 hours to get to Be'er Sheva from there.. but I know people from this city..

anyways, thank you all!!!!
Nir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2006, 08:10   #8

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM Nir
enjoy your stay
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 11:42   #9

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to MM
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.