PDA

View Full Version : Lecce - Milan Highlights


NAMMY
02-04-2006, 08:03
As much as it pains me to show a defeat ... this link (www.acmilan.co.il/results.asp) has some (quite poor) footage of the game - though most of it seems to be Milan interviews. Also, it appears to require Real Player to run it. Just click on the camera symbol near were it says '1/4/2006' (about two thirds down the page) it should pop up in a window and just click play.

forward
02-04-2006, 09:46
i guess that is the end of hopes to catch up with Juve...

Or it never was a possibility in the first place?

bakermil
02-04-2006, 18:07
Highlights from Sky (33MB):
Rapidshare Link (http://rapidshare.de/files/17066286/Lecce_-_Milan.avi.html)
Thanks to my friend from #milan.pl

toelmaldini
02-04-2006, 21:29
i can,t this open file, can u upload again avi version or etc..thanks :5ok: :5ok:

bakermil
04-04-2006, 04:35
i can,t this open file, can u upload again avi version or etc..thanks :5ok: :5ok:
I don't know why you can't open this file. For me and for 117 people who downloaded this file already it's working without any problems. Are you sure you know how to download from rapidshare?
I've uploaded Lecce-Milan highlights one more time to other place. Here's download link (http://s001.wyslijto.pl/download.php?file_id=00909157678091619698&t=0090915767809161969861096)

Xudong
04-04-2006, 12:51
I don't know why you can't open this file. For me and for 117 people who downloaded this file already it's working without any problems. Are you sure you know how to download from rapidshare?
I've uploaded Lecce-Milan highlights one more time to other place. Here's download link (http://s001.wyslijto.pl/download.php?file_id=00909157678091619698&t=0090915767809161969861096)

it is working for me. thank you for your great service, as always. :clap: Thanks to NAMMY too, who has also always been a zestful contributor. :5ok:

NAMMY
05-04-2006, 12:36
Thanks man. Though I often pop up with useful links, I'm only limited to the stuff from the site in my signature. Also, thanks to guys like bakermil and rae who have provided the high quality footage!