AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2006, 08:03   #1

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Lecce - Milan Highlights

As much as it pains me to show a defeat ... this link has some (quite poor) footage of the game - though most of it seems to be Milan interviews. Also, it appears to require Real Player to run it. Just click on the camera symbol near were it says '1/4/2006' (about two thirds down the page) it should pop up in a window and just click play.
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 09:46   #2

forward

Registered User
 
forward's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
Location: UA
Fave Players: AC Milan TEAM
forward is on a distinguished road
i guess that is the end of hopes to catch up with Juve...

Or it never was a possibility in the first place?
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA
forward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 18:07   #3

bakermil

Registered User
 
bakermil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Poland
Fave Players: Kaka, Rui
bakermil is on a distinguished road
Highlights from Sky (33MB):
Rapidshare Link
Thanks to my friend from #milan.pl
bakermil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 21:29   #4

toelmaldini

Registered User
 
toelmaldini's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
toelmaldini is on a distinguished road
i can,t this open file, can u upload again avi version or etc..thanks
toelmaldini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 04:35   #5

bakermil

Registered User
 
bakermil's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: Poland
Fave Players: Kaka, Rui
bakermil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by toelmaldini
i can,t this open file, can u upload again avi version or etc..thanks
I don't know why you can't open this file. For me and for 117 people who downloaded this file already it's working without any problems. Are you sure you know how to download from rapidshare?
I've uploaded Lecce-Milan highlights one more time to other place. Here's download link
bakermil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2006, 12:51   #6

Xudong

Registered User
 
Xudong's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
Xudong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakermil
I don't know why you can't open this file. For me and for 117 people who downloaded this file already it's working without any problems. Are you sure you know how to download from rapidshare?
I've uploaded Lecce-Milan highlights one more time to other place. Here's download link
it is working for me. thank you for your great service, as always. Thanks to NAMMY too, who has also always been a zestful contributor.
__________________
FORZA MILAN
Xudong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:36   #7

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Thanks man. Though I often pop up with useful links, I'm only limited to the stuff from the site in my signature. Also, thanks to guys like bakermil and rae who have provided the high quality footage!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.