PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Holland


fifamaster
25-04-2006, 09:09
Hello fellow rossoneri,

I have been coming here for the last 2 years just reading, but I decided to take up posting again. So here I am!
Lex from Amsterdam, 24 year old, diehard supporter since the Zaccheroni era, nothing to do with him though.
So what's to know besides I bleed black as well as you guys!

P.S. Worth mentioning; remember the derby 2 seasons ago, we were trailing 0-2 at the interval, Seedorf scored the winner 5 minutes from time :pr115: :pr115: :pr115: I was there! Don't like to brag, but it has been my most beautiful Milan moment of my life!

Acmir^
25-04-2006, 09:49
Welcome to MM Lex :)
enjoy your stay

ACMILAN1983
25-04-2006, 16:59
Welcome Lex, lets hope we produce a similar comeback tomorrow ;)

Reza
27-04-2006, 14:11
Welcome to MM

rae
28-04-2006, 02:32
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: mate!

Enjoy yer stay!

MIRZA
28-04-2006, 17:28
Welcome mate!!!
Do you like more Milan than Ajax???

fifamaster
01-05-2006, 16:34
Yes I like Milan much more, no contest! I don't even support Ajax
I'm originally from the south of Holland, from Tilburg, where we also have a footballclub; Willem II. We were in the CL in season 99/00, but we only got 2 points:( I still carry a season ticket (9th season), so I'm there every other week.

almilan
02-05-2006, 13:07
welcome to MM

Sylvia
02-05-2006, 13:49
Welcome, I'm also from Holland :5schal:

fifamaster
02-05-2006, 17:38
Wow a female Milan supporter and from Holland too;)

So which city, do you support any club here?