AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-04-2006, 09:09   #1

fifamaster

Registered User
 
fifamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Pirlo
fifamaster is on a distinguished road
Greetings from Holland

Hello fellow rossoneri,

I have been coming here for the last 2 years just reading, but I decided to take up posting again. So here I am!
Lex from Amsterdam, 24 year old, diehard supporter since the Zaccheroni era, nothing to do with him though.
So what's to know besides I bleed black as well as you guys!

P.S. Worth mentioning; remember the derby 2 seasons ago, we were trailing 0-2 at the interval, Seedorf scored the winner 5 minutes from time I was there! Don't like to brag, but it has been my most beautiful Milan moment of my life!
__________________
Rossonero per sempre
fifamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 09:49   #2

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM Lex
enjoy your stay
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2006, 16:59   #3

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome Lex, lets hope we produce a similar comeback tomorrow
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2006, 14:11   #4

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 02:32   #5

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Inferno mate!

Enjoy yer stay!
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2006, 17:28   #6

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Welcome mate!!!
Do you like more Milan than Ajax???
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 16:34   #7

fifamaster

Registered User
 
fifamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Pirlo
fifamaster is on a distinguished road
Yes I like Milan much more, no contest! I don't even support Ajax
I'm originally from the south of Holland, from Tilburg, where we also have a footballclub; Willem II. We were in the CL in season 99/00, but we only got 2 points I still carry a season ticket (9th season), so I'm there every other week.
__________________
Rossonero per sempre
fifamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 13:07   #8

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to MM
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 13:49   #9

Sylvia

Registered User
 
Sylvia's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2001
Location: The Netherlands
Fave Players: Every Milan player and Roby Baggio
Sylvia
Welcome, I'm also from Holland
Sylvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2006, 17:38   #10

fifamaster

Registered User
 
fifamaster's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Amsterdam
Fave Players: Pirlo
fifamaster is on a distinguished road
Wow a female Milan supporter and from Holland too

So which city, do you support any club here?
__________________
Rossonero per sempre
fifamaster is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.