PDA

View Full Version : Hello


Lord_Tawreser
05-05-2006, 13:23
Hello, I'm 22, from Croatia. The greatest regret is being out for a trip on that fine spring evening when Pippo nocked Ajax out of *the* CL.
However, some people say I'm bad luck...no...I think it would have happened anyway... :d6: :)

I've been activly watching football since then and ofcourse I support Milan with all of my heart. I like the mood in this forum it's really

:1ole:

so I plan to post some text here or there.

Here's a link you might follow.
http://thinkingsoccerteam.com/

I didn't write that ofcourse but I liked what I read there and my posts are likely to be along those lines.

:respect:

pa7uel
05-05-2006, 13:43
Welcome buddy, hope you knock Brazil in the World Cup. :):):):):):)

Reza
05-05-2006, 14:15
Welcome to MM, hope you enjoy and participate in the forums

lked
05-05-2006, 17:57
Welcome to MilanMania .. lord..
as rezag sad hope u enjoy the form

and im sure we`re going to have good time :)

MIRZA
05-05-2006, 18:18
Welcome to MM mate!!!

ACMILAN1983
05-05-2006, 19:53
Welcome to MM :)

Lord_Tawreser
06-05-2006, 11:56
Does anybody know if I can remove the lord part from my handle as it looks a bit *arogant*,..maybe?

Hello everyone,once again.

almilan
06-05-2006, 12:07
welcome to MM

Acmir^
06-05-2006, 12:09
Welcome to MM
enjoy ;)

rae
13-05-2006, 03:36
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: mate.

Enjoy yer stay.