AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2006, 13:23   #1

Lord_Tawreser

Registered User
 
Lord_Tawreser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Gennaro, Shevchenko, Rui Costa
Lord_Tawreser is on a distinguished road
Hello

Hello, I'm 22, from Croatia. The greatest regret is being out for a trip on that fine spring evening when Pippo nocked Ajax out of *the* CL.
However, some people say I'm bad luck...no...I think it would have happened anyway...

I've been activly watching football since then and ofcourse I support Milan with all of my heart. I like the mood in this forum it's really



so I plan to post some text here or there.

Here's a link you might follow.
http://thinkingsoccerteam.com/

I didn't write that ofcourse but I liked what I read there and my posts are likely to be along those lines.

Lord_Tawreser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 13:43   #2

pa7uel

Registered User
 
pa7uel's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: Villa Urquiza, Argentina
Fave Players: Seedorf,Guillermo B. Schelotto, el Beto Yaqué
pa7uel is on a distinguished road
Welcome buddy, hope you knock Brazil in the World Cup.
__________________
Patuel ----------->Yo sOy AsI a AlmAgRo yO Lo qUIeRo...



http://ubbiar.fotolog.com/patuel_tricolor
pa7uel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 14:15   #3

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM, hope you enjoy and participate in the forums
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 17:57   #4

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MilanMania .. lord..
as rezag sad hope u enjoy the form

and im sure we`re going to have good time
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 18:18   #5

MIRZA

Moderator
 
MIRZA's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2004
Location: Srebrenik (BiH)
Fave Players: Pirlo,Sheva,Topic, Kaladze, Papac, Salihovic
MIRZA is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM mate!!!
__________________
Digni se iz pepela, kao sto put do sada, sad s mirisom ljiljana, ljubavi moja....
MIRZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 19:53   #6

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome to MM
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 11:56   #7

Lord_Tawreser

Registered User
 
Lord_Tawreser's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Gennaro, Shevchenko, Rui Costa
Lord_Tawreser is on a distinguished road
Does anybody know if I can remove the lord part from my handle as it looks a bit *arogant*,..maybe?

Hello everyone,once again.
Lord_Tawreser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:07   #8

almilan

Registered User
 
almilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2004
Location: Ireland
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Gullit, Shevchenko, Kaka
almilan is an unknown quantity at this point
welcome to MM
almilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 12:09   #9

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM
enjoy
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-05-2006, 03:36   #10

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Inferno mate.

Enjoy yer stay.
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.