PDA

View Full Version : Gatusso vs lippi


toelmaldini
28-06-2006, 05:39
i need video link gatusso with lippi when italy vs ceko..
thanks..

Kev Ryan
29-06-2006, 04:40
That was so funny.

I have no link though, sorry.

Willdie
29-06-2006, 07:01
been lookinh all over for that, a classic moment

SANT
29-06-2006, 12:23
I guess we will need to wait for someone who may have recorded the game on DVR...

it's not on the internet... at least not until now...

syarina
08-07-2006, 11:22
what was happened on that time huh..i thought its all abt pippo's goal, n then lippi did't seems happy..huhuh..dunno lor..its kind a weird though

Willdie
10-07-2006, 17:24
it was just gattuso and his way of celebrating and Lippi keeaping his cool Dirty Harry like demeanour

K77SH C
10-07-2006, 17:28
In shearer's words I thought Lippi was ging to "Put one on him" :sagrin:

Willdie
11-07-2006, 07:26
still can't find that clip.. but how about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVKXrvr3ySg&search=gattuso one> You gotta love him

lked
11-07-2006, 07:57
is this a fight or a gattuso kind of happy :haha: deam

Dr Milano
11-07-2006, 12:27
lol nice video