![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 01 2006
![]() |
Gatusso vs lippi
i need video link gatusso with lippi when italy vs ceko..
thanks.. |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Galway, Ireland
Fave Players: Kaka & Rooney
![]() |
That was so funny.
I have no link though, sorry. |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.A.E
Fave Players: Baresi,Maldini,R Baggio,Gattuso,Sheva,mvb,Trio,
![]() |
been lookinh all over for that, a classic moment
__________________
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf****r |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
![]() |
I guess we will need to wait for someone who may have recorded the game on DVR...
it's not on the internet... at least not until now...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!! |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: malaysia
Fave Players: all acmilan players, canna
![]() |
what was happened on that time huh..i thought its all abt pippo's goal, n then lippi did't seems happy..huhuh..dunno lor..its kind a weird though
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.A.E
Fave Players: Baresi,Maldini,R Baggio,Gattuso,Sheva,mvb,Trio,
![]() |
it was just gattuso and his way of celebrating and Lippi keeaping his cool Dirty Harry like demeanour
__________________
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf****r |
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
![]() |
In shearer's words I thought Lippi was ging to "Put one on him"
![]()
__________________
Its SPEEDORF actually |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.A.E
Fave Players: Baresi,Maldini,R Baggio,Gattuso,Sheva,mvb,Trio,
![]() |
still can't find that clip.. but how about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVKXr...search=gattuso one> You gotta love him
__________________
Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf****r |
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
![]() |
is this a fight or a gattuso kind of happy
deam |
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
![]() |
lol nice video
__________________
Abbiati Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini Flamini Pirlo Boateng Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho
|
|
|
|