View Full Version : Hi there, Milanistas
Hey guys, I am Pajo, I am an Inter fan (and I will always be one :D). I am from Skopje, Macedonia.
Honestly, I hate Milan, but not Milan's fans, you guys support Milan, and I respect this. And I know that you probably hate Inter too, so...
I just hope you won't mind being here... And if you do, just tell me, I'll get the hell out of here!
of course not ! :) .. wellcome here mate
why you hate Milan theN?
Welcome to MM>
why you hate Milan theN?
I don't know, I just hate tham. But I hate Juve much, much more! I hate their fans also, they are arrogant, idiotic human beings. Oh, mistake, they are not humas. And you are different. You love Milan, but you are not arrogant, you are OK. Well, most of you. There are nerazurros who are arrogant also.
Kaka1899
11-07-2006, 08:52
welcome to mm
ACMILAN1983
11-07-2006, 09:16
Welcome to MM :) wow, second Interista to join today.
Anyway, just to ease fears, any fan of any club can join here, as long as they follow the rules and show respect to other posters. :)
Kaka1899
11-07-2006, 09:20
originally posted by ACMILAN1983,
just to ease fears, any fan of any club can join here, as long as they follow the rules and show respect to other posters:).
why cant it be like this on al forums eg on the Juve forum you get called all sorts of Insults like a stupid Milanista is the least harshest! :D
Welcome to :de3: Inferno :de3: dude.
Enjoy yer stay. ;) And I know that you probably hate Inter too, so...Beh.. Inter is too little to be hated... I am sorry for it and you guys who support them.
Non Vincete Mai
I agree with rae, there's nothing to hate about Inter as they are not a threat to Milan. I kind of feel sorry for them actually :5inter:
Welcome to MM, participate in the discussions and have fun
I agree with rae, there's nothing to hate about Inter as they are not a threat to Milan. I kind of feel sorry for them actually :5inter:
Oh, really?! :rollani: . Man, what about that 3:2 last year? And we'll see this season, without Sheva for you to score goals, and maybe without Kaka, and with -18 points, is Inter a threat to you or not! Than you'll feel sorry for yourself!
I don't know, I just hate tham. But I hate Juve much, much more! I hate their fans also, they are arrogant, idiotic human beings. Oh, mistake, they are not humas. And you are different. You love Milan, but you are not arrogant, you are OK. Well, most of you. There are nerazurros who are arrogant also.
Yup, that's why you should come here adn get converted kakakakakaa~~~
yes, he joined the dark side of the force... but we can always save the world one nerazurro at the time...
Yup, that's why you should come here adn get converted kakakakakaa~~~
I will NEVER get converted, my love for Inter is too big. Deep into the dark side :D
rossoneroid
11-07-2006, 20:58
Welcome to the board, Pajo. Have fun :D
yes, he joined the dark side of the force... but we can always save the world one nerazurro at the time...
It is true some have converted to you guys once before especially during the 90's, the time when you began to shine over us, but you will never ever be succeccful l with me and Pajo. If I leave Inter, I might get a heart attack or something, it's a team to love and never leave to me, I'd cheer my heart out for Inter and with everything that I got. Inter have always been on top in Milan till that ****ty 1989 title which stalled us for what it seems forever, if it weren't for the scandle, I would have said that the Serie A would have had a seriuos competition with the resurrgeace of Inter to the title race.
All I have to say is that beware next season :crazy:
That's if you stay of course! :haha:
Pajo, sorry that for Inter fans every NEXT SEASON is always the one you will shine again... so far, 17 years like that and counting...
Pajo, sorry that for Inter fans every NEXT SEASON is always the one you will shine again... so far, 17 years like that and counting...
This will be the last. At least I hope so...:D
Non mollare mai.... :P
On English pleace?!
rossoneroid
12-07-2006, 20:00
non mollare mai = don't give up or something like that
non mollare mai = don't give up or something like that
Thanks mate...
That's why we are still Nerazzuri fans, unlike many other teams and their fans, we stick up to each other confident of ourselves even so we screw most of the time, but we will never leave our club!
FORZA INTER!
That's why we are still Nerazzuri fans, unlike many other teams and their fans, we stick up to each other confident of ourselves even so we screw most of the time, but we will never leave our club!
FORZA INTER!
Nicely said...
FORZA INTER
we screw most of the time, but we will never leave our club!
FORZA INTER!
And then, why is that you guys have not explained why you left your players alone in the second round derby this season???
Very simple answer, all these years since 1989, we have never one a single scudetto, and the other trophies like the coppa or UEFA or CL trophies weren't there except in 98 and 2005 and 2006, very few to advocate the image of a great club in a great league in a great country, a stand was needed, and not just by sound, but by action also, and that VERY strong stand was made after the humiliating defeat to Villareal inwhich the team except capitano and Toldo were useless and played with no spirit, no umph, no ****, nothing, nerazzuri fans senced the need for a strong position to be taken, similar to the one taken when we threw flares at you in the CL before, teh flares weren't only directed to Merk the jerk, it was also to the layers and Moratti, saying we will not accept any more defeats, and that was taken again in a more direct way with the fans leaving the players alone. All this shows the intense frustration the fans are sensing, and for the first time, it is shown directly and publicly in superp manner.
The bottom line is: the fans abandoning the matches isn't a sign of weakness, it was similar to a caring dad who punishes his son for doing something wrong by slapping on the hands, when it was no good, it was a good spank on the ass!
Inter fans are jealous, too jealous on their beloved team, but there are times when the club also needs tough love for the players to shine again, hopefully
I disagree... why is Dida's fault that you guys can't get your message across?
Why do you guys say stuff like "always with our team", "forever nerazurro", "in the good and the bad" and all that?
On the first note: every bunch of yellow chicks has an ugly duckly, stupid fans either intentionally or unawarelly threw the flares and that hit Dida.
but also :lol: sorry but why the hell stay there?, true the flare that ht=it him was just the first or second one, but before that the guy was being pounded with dubries like bottles and bags and such, he should have made a run for it before!
The second note: It's just fan talk, like you guys forever Rossoneri and FORZA Rossoneri and such..:)
so if someone fires a bullet there at Dida, it's his fault for not running after they hit him with bottles and flares? oh, now I understand, ok...
we say things, but we mean them... we don't just say "forever with Milan" and then let them play alone...
so if someone fires a bullet there at Dida, it's his fault for not running after they hit him with bottles and flares? oh, now I understand, ok...
we say things, but we mean them... we don't just say "forever with Milan" and then let them play alone...
Bullet and flare is different... Bullet can kill, but flare can injure... And naroazzuros were furious back than because regular goal was dismissed...
Bte, we say "forever with Inter" and leave Inter play alone? - NO, we are special fans, who has gone thru so much, like every fan in the world together. That's why our love for Inter is on highest level... And nothing, I mean NOTHING can change that.
it's like Zidane's headbutt... whatever the reason, it can not be justified...
based on what you say above, one can think that as long as you don't kill, it's OK to injure if you get mad...
it's OK to injure if you get mad...
Nah... :ilol:
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.