AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2006, 07:27   #1

Pajo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Fave Players: Adri, Deki, Solari, JZ, Kaka, Torres, Goran Pandev
Pajo is on a distinguished road
Hi there, Milanistas

Hey guys, I am Pajo, I am an Inter fan (and I will always be one ). I am from Skopje, Macedonia.

Honestly, I hate Milan, but not Milan's fans, you guys support Milan, and I respect this. And I know that you probably hate Inter too, so...

I just hope you won't mind being here... And if you do, just tell me, I'll get the hell out of here!
__________________
ROCKING SINCE 1908!!!
Pajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 07:30   #2

lked

Registered User
 
lked's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Prishtina/Kosova
Fave Players: Paolo Maldini,Nesta,Kaka
lked is on a distinguished road
of course not ! .. wellcome here mate
lked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:36   #3

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
why you hate Milan theN?

Welcome to MM>
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:41   #4

Pajo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Fave Players: Adri, Deki, Solari, JZ, Kaka, Torres, Goran Pandev
Pajo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
why you hate Milan theN?

I don't know, I just hate tham. But I hate Juve much, much more! I hate their fans also, they are arrogant, idiotic human beings. Oh, mistake, they are not humas. And you are different. You love Milan, but you are not arrogant, you are OK. Well, most of you. There are nerazurros who are arrogant also.
__________________
ROCKING SINCE 1908!!!

Last edited by Pajo; 11-07-2006 at 08:44.
Pajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:52   #5

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
welcome to mm
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:16   #6

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
Welcome to MM wow, second Interista to join today.

Anyway, just to ease fears, any fan of any club can join here, as long as they follow the rules and show respect to other posters.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:20   #7

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kaką, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
originally posted by ACMILAN1983,

just to ease fears, any fan of any club can join here, as long as they follow the rules and show respect to other posters.
why cant it be like this on al forums eg on the Juve forum you get called all sorts of Insults like a stupid Milanista is the least harshest!
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 09:38   #8

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Welcome to Inferno dude.

Enjoy yer stay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajo
And I know that you probably hate Inter too, so...
Beh.. Inter is too little to be hated... I am sorry for it and you guys who support them.

Non Vincete Mai
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 10:33   #9

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I agree with rae, there's nothing to hate about Inter as they are not a threat to Milan. I kind of feel sorry for them actually
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:03   #10

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome to MM, participate in the discussions and have fun
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:38   #11

Pajo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Fave Players: Adri, Deki, Solari, JZ, Kaka, Torres, Goran Pandev
Pajo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vadim
I agree with rae, there's nothing to hate about Inter as they are not a threat to Milan. I kind of feel sorry for them actually

Oh, really?! . Man, what about that 3:2 last year? And we'll see this season, without Sheva for you to score goals, and maybe without Kaka, and with -18 points, is Inter a threat to you or not! Than you'll feel sorry for yourself!
__________________
ROCKING SINCE 1908!!!
Pajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 17:12   #12

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pajo
I don't know, I just hate tham. But I hate Juve much, much more! I hate their fans also, they are arrogant, idiotic human beings. Oh, mistake, they are not humas. And you are different. You love Milan, but you are not arrogant, you are OK. Well, most of you. There are nerazurros who are arrogant also.
Yup, that's why you should come here adn get converted kakakakakaa~~~
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 17:16   #13

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
yes, he joined the dark side of the force... but we can always save the world one nerazurro at the time...
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 20:11   #14

Pajo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Skopje, Macedonia
Fave Players: Adri, Deki, Solari, JZ, Kaka, Torres, Goran Pandev
Pajo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff
Yup, that's why you should come here adn get converted kakakakakaa~~~

I will NEVER get converted, my love for Inter is too big. Deep into the dark side
__________________
ROCKING SINCE 1908!!!
Pajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 20:58   #15

rossoneroid

Registered User
 
rossoneroid's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
rossoneroid is on a distinguished road
Welcome to the board, Pajo. Have fun
__________________
milan, kill your enemies !!!
rossoneroid is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.