PDA

View Full Version : Gattuso gets Punk'd!


Capo Ultra
13-07-2006, 06:02
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVKzJYP6onI&search=Gattuso

This is so hilarious and simply priceless..!

Kui
13-07-2006, 06:21
My! This is the guy whom some think deserves to be team captain! His ego gives him like zero common sense. Instead of going to proper authorities to deal with the problem he takes it upon himself to do so using his notoriety. These kind of guys end up being a thorn to the club with uneeded outside publicity. Is this indeed the way he acts and deals with his problems! Just bring it to the game. :rolleyes:

sf_esq
13-07-2006, 13:46
That was great! I wish I understood what they were saying. Kui, lighten up, bro. Are you telling me you wouldn't be pissed off if that was your car? Come on. I loved watching Abbiati's expression too. He was cracking up the entire time. This is exactly why, even though he pisses me off sometimes, I love Gattuso. Thanks, Capo Ultra.

Franco6
13-07-2006, 16:27
I've seen this live some 3 years it was fantastic. When he pointed the guy that was in ***ama Rino told him 'you see this? (the lolly) come down and I'll put it in your a$$'.

sf_esq
13-07-2006, 17:57
I've seen this live some 3 years it was fantastic. When he pointed the guy that was in ***ama Rino told him 'you see this? (the lolly) come down and I'll put it in your a$$'.

I was wondering what he said to that guy. Hilarious. I didn't understand a word, but I watched all seven minutes. Great stuff.

Kev Ryan
13-07-2006, 19:07
I wish I could have understood it too but I got a fair understanding of what was going on lol.

Kui
14-07-2006, 03:57
Kui, lighten up, bro. Are you telling me you wouldn't be pissed off if that was your car? Come on. I loved watching Abbiati's expression too. He was cracking up the entire time. This is exactly why, even though he pisses me off sometimes, I love Gattuso. Thanks, Capo Ultra.

Yeah... that is exactly what I'm telling you. I'd be pissed but I would do the proper thing and get a cop to deal with it. He wasnt cracking up the entire time. On the show he looked more embarrassed than jovial. What if this wasnt a "punkd" episode? Instead of going to the proper authorities he takes it upon himself to be the intimidator and enforcer of law. You should lighten up. It is behavior like this that'll get this club into trouble.

Milan_Mad
14-07-2006, 10:52
My! This is the guy whom some think deserves to be team captain! His ego gives him like zero common sense. Instead of going to proper authorities to deal with the problem he takes it upon himself to do so using his notoriety. These kind of guys end up being a thorn to the club with uneeded outside publicity. Is this indeed the way he acts and deals with his problems! Just bring it to the game. :rolleyes:He would be surpeb as captain, look at roy keane he was one of the best in football and his ego is even bigger than Gat's

Kui
14-07-2006, 11:15
He would be surpeb as captain, look at roy keane he was one of the best in football and his ego is even bigger than Gat's

Ok! ok! Uncle uncle. Same to you SFEsq. I give him the credit that he's able to bring that fire down a couple of notches when on the field. Still... you can see where this could jeapordize our club?

Debs
14-07-2006, 11:28
Still... you can see where this could jeapordize our club?

Awww, Kui, come on....

Yes, I could see how it COULD cause the club problems. Granted, it actually could. But this was... :haha: :haha: :haha: ...I'm sorrry I did laugh all the way thru it and then I spotted Christian and I had to wonder if he was in on it b/c I caught him smiling a couple times. :5schal:

sf_esq
14-07-2006, 13:21
Ok! ok! Uncle uncle. Same to you SFEsq. I give him the credit that he's able to bring that fire down a couple of notches when on the field. Still... you can see where this could jeapordize our club?

Kui, it's all good. I agree that it would be preferable to go to authorities, but it was pretty funny. I'm not too worried about Gennaro doing something stupid. He's not the troublemaker type. He did look quite sheepish while watching it.

mceldin
15-07-2006, 08:19
EHheeh i dont understand but it's very gooood

Hasan Rossonero
16-07-2006, 14:55
This kind of stuff is very popular in Italy. There is a whole show about it...they did it to Totti also.

My friend is getting me the whole series from Italy.

mceldin
16-07-2006, 16:30
Can someone translate this on english??

It be very good

PejZZ

Capo Ultra
08-10-2007, 09:36
Here is some videos from the italian version of Punk'd; "Scherzi a parte".

Oddo:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKgxKB_eIU4
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqL9QY55WEE&mode=related&search=
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ZWAt2WsoA&mode=related&search=

Gilardino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkNztvoUX0

Gattuso: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BEEYtYx3Jw

slicknick
08-10-2007, 13:14
Seen it before, absolutely hilarious!!! :)

snake4life
08-10-2007, 14:35
This is funny as hell, but it's kind of old. Saw it begginning of the summer i think.