AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-07-2006, 06:02   #1

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Gattuso gets Punk'd!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVKzJ...search=Gattuso

This is so hilarious and simply priceless..!
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 06:21   #2

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
My! This is the guy whom some think deserves to be team captain! His ego gives him like zero common sense. Instead of going to proper authorities to deal with the problem he takes it upon himself to do so using his notoriety. These kind of guys end up being a thorn to the club with uneeded outside publicity. Is this indeed the way he acts and deals with his problems! Just bring it to the game.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 13:46   #3

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
That was great! I wish I understood what they were saying. Kui, lighten up, bro. Are you telling me you wouldn't be pissed off if that was your car? Come on. I loved watching Abbiati's expression too. He was cracking up the entire time. This is exactly why, even though he pisses me off sometimes, I love Gattuso. Thanks, Capo Ultra.
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 16:27   #4

Franco6

Registered User
 
Franco6's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2004
Location: Malta
Fave Players: Van Basten Baresi Maldini Gattuso Nesta
Franco6 is on a distinguished road
I've seen this live some 3 years it was fantastic. When he pointed the guy that was in ***ama Rino told him 'you see this? (the lolly) come down and I'll put it in your a$$'.
__________________
CAMPIONI D'EUROPA No.7
Franco6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 17:57   #5

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco6
I've seen this live some 3 years it was fantastic. When he pointed the guy that was in ***ama Rino told him 'you see this? (the lolly) come down and I'll put it in your a$$'.
I was wondering what he said to that guy. Hilarious. I didn't understand a word, but I watched all seven minutes. Great stuff.
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-07-2006, 19:07   #6

Kev Ryan

Registered User
 
Kev Ryan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Galway, Ireland
Fave Players: Kaka & Rooney
Kev Ryan is on a distinguished road
I wish I could have understood it too but I got a fair understanding of what was going on lol.
__________________
My Homepage
Kev Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 03:57   #7

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sf_esq
Kui, lighten up, bro. Are you telling me you wouldn't be pissed off if that was your car? Come on. I loved watching Abbiati's expression too. He was cracking up the entire time. This is exactly why, even though he pisses me off sometimes, I love Gattuso. Thanks, Capo Ultra.
Yeah... that is exactly what I'm telling you. I'd be pissed but I would do the proper thing and get a cop to deal with it. He wasnt cracking up the entire time. On the show he looked more embarrassed than jovial. What if this wasnt a "punkd" episode? Instead of going to the proper authorities he takes it upon himself to be the intimidator and enforcer of law. You should lighten up. It is behavior like this that'll get this club into trouble.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 10:52   #8

Milan_Mad

Registered User
 
Milan_Mad's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Cheshire, England
Fave Players: Kaka, Maldini, Buffon, Klose!!
Milan_Mad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
My! This is the guy whom some think deserves to be team captain! His ego gives him like zero common sense. Instead of going to proper authorities to deal with the problem he takes it upon himself to do so using his notoriety. These kind of guys end up being a thorn to the club with uneeded outside publicity. Is this indeed the way he acts and deals with his problems! Just bring it to the game.
He would be surpeb as captain, look at roy keane he was one of the best in football and his ego is even bigger than Gat's
__________________
Forza Milan
Milan_Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 11:15   #9

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan_Mad
He would be surpeb as captain, look at roy keane he was one of the best in football and his ego is even bigger than Gat's
Ok! ok! Uncle uncle. Same to you SFEsq. I give him the credit that he's able to bring that fire down a couple of notches when on the field. Still... you can see where this could jeapordize our club?
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 11:28   #10

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Still... you can see where this could jeapordize our club?
Awww, Kui, come on....

Yes, I could see how it COULD cause the club problems. Granted, it actually could. But this was... ...I'm sorrry I did laugh all the way thru it and then I spotted Christian and I had to wonder if he was in on it b/c I caught him smiling a couple times.
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2006, 13:21   #11

sf_esq

Registered User
 
sf_esq's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2002
Location: San Francisco, California
Fave Players: Maldini
sf_esq is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kui
Ok! ok! Uncle uncle. Same to you SFEsq. I give him the credit that he's able to bring that fire down a couple of notches when on the field. Still... you can see where this could jeapordize our club?
Kui, it's all good. I agree that it would be preferable to go to authorities, but it was pretty funny. I'm not too worried about Gennaro doing something stupid. He's not the troublemaker type. He did look quite sheepish while watching it.
sf_esq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2006, 08:19   #12

mceldin

Registered User
 
mceldin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Moj Doboj
Fave Players: Barbarez
mceldin is on a distinguished road
EHheeh i dont understand but it's very gooood
mceldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2006, 14:55   #13

Hasan Rossonero

Registered User
 
Hasan Rossonero's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2004
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Rivera, Maldini, Del Piero, Baggio, Nesta, Pirlo
Hasan Rossonero is on a distinguished road
This kind of stuff is very popular in Italy. There is a whole show about it...they did it to Totti also.

My friend is getting me the whole series from Italy.
Hasan Rossonero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-07-2006, 16:30   #14

mceldin

Registered User
 
mceldin's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Moj Doboj
Fave Players: Barbarez
mceldin is on a distinguished road
Can someone translate this on english??

It be very good

PejZZ
mceldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:36   #15

Capo Ultra

Registered User
 
Capo Ultra's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Capo Ultra is on a distinguished road
Here is some videos from the italian version of Punk'd; "Scherzi a parte".

Oddo:
Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKgxKB_eIU4
Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqL9Q...elated&search=
Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_ZWA...elated&search=

Gilardino: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKkNztvoUX0

Gattuso: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BEEYtYx3Jw
__________________
Il passato non si dimentica... mai...

Last edited by Capo Ultra; 08-10-2007 at 09:52.
Capo Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:48.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.