PDA

View Full Version : Shine On You Crazy Diamond


MilanEqualsLove
20-07-2006, 08:08
Hey people! :pp18:

I'm new here, looking forward to get to know some people, having a great time here and yes Forza Milan! :3band:

By the way I'm Hely.. ;)

:clap:

Gila#11
20-07-2006, 08:10
Hi Bill....acmilan-online's better

forza_milan
20-07-2006, 08:10
Hey people! :pp18:

I'm new here, looking forward to get to know some people, having a great time here and yes Forza Milan! :3band:

By the way I'm Hely.. ;)

:clap:

Hi there princess , I'm new too. Welcome :1five:

MilanEqualsLove
20-07-2006, 08:14
Hey Beatrice!(Gila) I know, but I'm tired of the bitching goin on there. :D
2 many bitches 2 few milan fans. :D hehe

forza_milan, thanks for inviting me here, you and menon..:D

crazymilangirl
20-07-2006, 08:18
LOL..gila you came too...??...wow...anyways...welcome hely but i'm new too...:dcool:

Gila#11
20-07-2006, 08:19
Hey Beatrice!(Gila) I know, but I'm tired of the bitching goin on there. :D
2 many bitches 2 few milan fans. :D hehe

forza_milan, thanks for inviting me here, you and menon..:D
I suppose if menon and loads of others move to here i'll start posting.

MilanEqualsLove
20-07-2006, 08:32
Hey Soda babes, welcome..:D haha like Gila said, everyone's moving..lol

Gila#11
20-07-2006, 08:38
LOL..gila you came too...??...wow...anyways...welcome hely but i'm new too...:dcool:I've been here for bout a month just didn't bother posting.

crazymilangirl
20-07-2006, 08:45
I've been here for bout a month just didn't bother posting.

'ohh.....awesome then..lol....lots of guys moved as you can see :sweeteye: :diablo:

see ya around

Acmir^
20-07-2006, 08:50
Welcome to MM Hely :)
enjoy your stay

San Paolo
20-07-2006, 08:50
Hey people! :pp18:

I'm new here, looking forward to get to know some people, having a great time here and yes Forza Milan! :3band:

By the way I'm Hely.. ;)

:clap:
Hey munchkin. I'm new tooooooo. What's a forum?!?

ACMILAN1983
20-07-2006, 08:56
welcome hely and tony. :)

Reza
20-07-2006, 09:35
Welcome all :)

Debs
20-07-2006, 10:46
:1whis:

Welcome! :cool:

zZ[-_-]Zz
20-07-2006, 12:41
welcome here... =)

almilan
20-07-2006, 14:23
welcome to MM

Jim_UK
20-07-2006, 16:37
Hi Hely, welcome to our forums :gonova:

Willdie
21-07-2006, 18:08
welcome to MM but what's with the floyd song title? :dontkn:

lked
22-07-2006, 06:36
wellcome for all you that are new here ..
i was not posting for 9 days in MM cuz i was in holidays
but when i logeed in here and i saw so many new members i was so happy !!

and im happy we are going to be in Serie A next season
even without CL :( .. could be worst

lked
22-07-2006, 07:34
Welcome to MM

menon_inc
22-07-2006, 15:32
Hey hey hey....welcome here =)