AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > Presentations

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-07-2006, 08:08   #1

MilanEqualsLove

Registered User
 
MilanEqualsLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Fave Players: -Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Pirlo etc!
MilanEqualsLove is on a distinguished road
Shine On You Crazy Diamond

Hey people!

I'm new here, looking forward to get to know some people, having a great time here and yes Forza Milan!

By the way I'm Hely..

__________________
siam pronti alla morte,
l'Italia chiaṃ, SI'!

ITALIA CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!
MilanEqualsLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:10   #2

Gila#11

Registered User
 
Gila#11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Leeds
Gila#11 is on a distinguished road
Hi Bill....acmilan-online's better
Gila#11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:10   #3

forza_milan

Registered User
 
forza_milan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
forza_milan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanEqualsLove
Hey people!

I'm new here, looking forward to get to know some people, having a great time here and yes Forza Milan!

By the way I'm Hely..

Hi there princess , I'm new too. Welcome
__________________
le donne lo sanno - Ligabue
forza_milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:14   #4

MilanEqualsLove

Registered User
 
MilanEqualsLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Fave Players: -Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Pirlo etc!
MilanEqualsLove is on a distinguished road
Hey Beatrice!(Gila) I know, but I'm tired of the bitching goin on there.
2 many bitches 2 few milan fans. hehe

forza_milan, thanks for inviting me here, you and menon..
__________________
siam pronti alla morte,
l'Italia chiaṃ, SI'!

ITALIA CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!
MilanEqualsLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:18   #5

crazymilangirl

Registered User
 
crazymilangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: norway
Fave Players: KAKA, PIRLO, PIPPO, MALDINI,
crazymilangirl is on a distinguished road
LOL..gila you came too...??...wow...anyways...welcome hely but i'm new too...
__________________
ACMILAN FOR LIFE
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:19   #6

Gila#11

Registered User
 
Gila#11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Leeds
Gila#11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanEqualsLove
Hey Beatrice!(Gila) I know, but I'm tired of the bitching goin on there.
2 many bitches 2 few milan fans. hehe

forza_milan, thanks for inviting me here, you and menon..
I suppose if menon and loads of others move to here i'll start posting.
Gila#11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:32   #7

MilanEqualsLove

Registered User
 
MilanEqualsLove's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Stockholm - Sweden
Fave Players: -Nesta, Maldini, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Pirlo etc!
MilanEqualsLove is on a distinguished road
Hey Soda babes, welcome.. haha like Gila said, everyone's moving..lol
__________________
siam pronti alla morte,
l'Italia chiaṃ, SI'!

ITALIA CAMPIONE DEL MONDO!!!
MilanEqualsLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:38   #8

Gila#11

Registered User
 
Gila#11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Leeds
Gila#11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymilangril
LOL..gila you came too...??...wow...anyways...welcome hely but i'm new too...
I've been here for bout a month just didn't bother posting.
Gila#11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:45   #9

crazymilangirl

Registered User
 
crazymilangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: norway
Fave Players: KAKA, PIRLO, PIPPO, MALDINI,
crazymilangirl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gila#11
I've been here for bout a month just didn't bother posting.
'ohh.....awesome then..lol....lots of guys moved as you can see

see ya around
__________________
ACMILAN FOR LIFE
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:50   #10

Acmir^

Registered User
 
Acmir^'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Maldini, Baresi, Pandev, Van Basten, Kaka
Acmir^ is on a distinguished road
Welcome to MM Hely
enjoy your stay
__________________
A.C. MILAN & F.K. VARDAR

Life ends when you stop Dreaming; Hope ends when you stop Believing; Love ends when you stop Caring; so Dream, Believe and Care. Life is really beautiful!
Acmir^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:50   #11

San Paolo

Registered User
 
San Paolo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Sydney, Australia
Fave Players: Maldini
San Paolo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanEqualsLove
Hey people!

I'm new here, looking forward to get to know some people, having a great time here and yes Forza Milan!

By the way I'm Hely..

Hey munchkin. I'm new tooooooo. What's a forum?!?
San Paolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 08:56   #12

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
welcome hely and tony.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 09:35   #13

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Welcome all
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 10:46   #14

Debs

Administrator
 
Debs's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 1999
Location: Planet Earth
Fave Players: Maldini......
Debs will become famous soon enough


Welcome!
__________________
...not your normal paranormal....
Debs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-07-2006, 12:41   #15

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
welcome here... =)
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.