PDA

View Full Version : World Soccer magazine anyone?


midori
12-08-2006, 17:04
I ended up with an extra copy of the recent World Soccer mag with Canna on the cover and hate to just throw it away. If anyone wants it, pm me & I will send it, free of course.

midori
26-08-2006, 11:30
No one? :dontkn: I hate to just throw it away :groan:

zZ[-_-]Zz
26-08-2006, 18:12
i would love to have it... but i'm at the other end of the world...

midori
26-08-2006, 19:51
where is the other end of the world, lol?

crazymilangirl
27-08-2006, 09:16
No one? :dontkn: I hate to just throw it away :groan:

i want it!!!!..i do, i do i do...
but i live in norway :rollani: :rollani:

Vadim
27-08-2006, 17:50
I want it if its not reserved. I'll pay for shipping through Pay Pal if necessary. I live in Chicago so it won't be that expensive. Unless you decide to give it to someone who requested before me, I'll understand.

midori
27-08-2006, 18:57
The magazine has been claimed, I wish I had a few extras to send you guys!

zZ[-_-]Zz
27-08-2006, 20:15
am i the lucky guy?

midori
27-08-2006, 21:18
yes, I have your address (but not your name?!), I'll send out in the next day or two :)

zZ[-_-]Zz
27-08-2006, 21:46
i'm Daniel... this is totally free? inclusive of postal...

midori
27-08-2006, 22:03
No, I'm gonna bill ya, lol ;) Yes, free :)

zZ[-_-]Zz
28-08-2006, 00:20
cool... would like to thank you in advance... =)