AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2006, 17:04   #1

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
World Soccer magazine anyone?

I ended up with an extra copy of the recent World Soccer mag with Canna on the cover and hate to just throw it away. If anyone wants it, pm me & I will send it, free of course.
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2006, 11:30   #2

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
No one? I hate to just throw it away
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2006, 18:12   #3

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i would love to have it... but i'm at the other end of the world...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-08-2006, 19:51   #4

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
where is the other end of the world, lol?
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 09:16   #5

crazymilangirl

Registered User
 
crazymilangirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: norway
Fave Players: KAKA, PIRLO, PIPPO, MALDINI,
crazymilangirl is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by midori
No one? I hate to just throw it away
i want it!!!!..i do, i do i do...
but i live in norway
__________________
ACMILAN FOR LIFE
crazymilangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 17:50   #6

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I want it if its not reserved. I'll pay for shipping through Pay Pal if necessary. I live in Chicago so it won't be that expensive. Unless you decide to give it to someone who requested before me, I'll understand.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 18:57   #7

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
The magazine has been claimed, I wish I had a few extras to send you guys!
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 20:15   #8

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
am i the lucky guy?
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 21:18   #9

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
yes, I have your address (but not your name?!), I'll send out in the next day or two
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 21:46   #10

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
i'm Daniel... this is totally free? inclusive of postal...
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2006, 22:03   #11

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
No, I'm gonna bill ya, lol Yes, free
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2006, 00:20   #12

zZ[-_-]Zz

BANNED!
 
Join Date: 07 2006
zZ[-_-]Zz is on a distinguished road
cool... would like to thank you in advance... =)
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.