PDA

View Full Version : TIM Trophy Milan Highlights


NAMMY
31-08-2006, 18:45
From www.acmilanclub.com. Fairly good quality, Italian commentary. You may have to refresh the page a number of times (server gets busy), and may take a while to start download. May only be on web for a while!

Milan - Inter Streaming (http://www.acmilan.co.il/movie.asp?name=תקצירי משחקים&SessionID=CIDx180xza@@@@@@@@@@a87&url=http://www.acmilanclub.com/videomilan/video/HG-acmilan2-1inter(cupteam).wmv)
Right-click + Save as (7.26mb, 1:24) (http://www.acmilanclub.com/videomilan/video/HG-acmilan2-1inter(cupteam).wmv)

Milan - Juve (24.6mb, 4:51) (http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/5aff36/b/3/h/ba123c0aff50da59)

Trophy Presentation (2.93mb, 0:32) (http://www.filefactory.com/dlf/f/26a02a/b/0/h/c70694342b0432eb)

EDIT: I've uploaded them to another site, so hopefully they'll work!

K77SH C
31-08-2006, 18:46
Superb!! :tong:

SANT
31-08-2006, 19:49
too many people in it right now!!! get off!!! let me see it!!! :)

midori
31-08-2006, 19:54
ladies first sant, you're going to have to wait! now stop clicking everyone and let me in!!

arcy
31-08-2006, 21:05
You guys killed it! :grinser: I couldn't get to it either :googly:

Vadim
31-08-2006, 21:10
I hate you all!!!
Just kidding. I love you guys. :sagrin:

arcy
31-08-2006, 21:59
I knew it! I was right all along! :grinser:

ganjarb
31-08-2006, 23:46
can someone repost the files to another link?

rahul.acm
01-09-2006, 00:33
All links are dead. Can some one post them on some other site please?

Vadim
01-09-2006, 10:59
NAMMY, Inter works fine but the last two don't for some reason.

Here they are:

Milan-Juve (http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1681)

Trophy Presentation (http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1682)

redRoSse
01-09-2006, 11:02
milan 2-1 inter

goal favali
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1670

goal porrielo
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1671

Highlights
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1680

--------------------------------

milan 3-1 juve

goal seedorf -1
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1672

goal kaka -2
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1673

goal seedorf -3
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1674

Highlights
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1681

-------------------------------

cupteam
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1682

------------------------------

http://www.acmilanclub.com/members/maestro/favali1-1inter.gif
http://www.acmilanclub.com/members/maestro/porillo2-1inter.gif
http://www.acmilanclub.com/members/maestro/seedorf1-1juve.gif
http://www.acmilanclub.com/members/maestro/kaka2-1juve.gif
http://www.acmilanclub.com/members/maestro/seedorf3-1juve.gif

forza milan

NAMMY
01-09-2006, 11:29
Thank you for rescuing the thread guys. I tried the last two links just now, and they worked okay - a bit slow though (and you have to choose basic download). That's the last timeI use file hosting for highlights, will wait for streams!

midori
01-09-2006, 22:32
awesome, thanks for getting to work right