AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-08-2006, 18:45   #1

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
TIM Trophy Milan Highlights

From www.acmilanclub.com. Fairly good quality, Italian commentary. You may have to refresh the page a number of times (server gets busy), and may take a while to start download. May only be on web for a while!

Milan - Inter Streaming
Right-click + Save as (7.26mb, 1:24)

Milan - Juve (24.6mb, 4:51)

Trophy Presentation (2.93mb, 0:32)

EDIT: I've uploaded them to another site, so hopefully they'll work!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 01-09-2006 at 06:34.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 18:46   #2

K77SH C

Registered User
 
K77SH C's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Kaka, Gourcuff and Cissokho
K77SH C is on a distinguished road
Superb!!
__________________

Its SPEEDORF actually
K77SH C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 19:49   #3

SANT

Moderator
 
SANT's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: California, USA
Fave Players: Capitan Maldini, Kaka', Nesta & Gli Invecibili
SANT is on a distinguished road
too many people in it right now!!! get off!!! let me see it!!!
__________________
Borriello: Forget Belen, forget your internal ghosts... go back to scoring!!!
SANT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 19:54   #4

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
ladies first sant, you're going to have to wait! now stop clicking everyone and let me in!!
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 21:05   #5

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
You guys killed it! I couldn't get to it either
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 21:10   #6

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
I hate you all!!!
Just kidding. I love you guys.
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 21:59   #7

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road
I knew it! I was right all along!
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2006, 23:46   #8

ganjarb

Registered User
 
ganjarb's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2001
Location: U.S.
Fave Players: Rijkaard
ganjarb is on a distinguished road
can someone repost the files to another link?
__________________
BeeBuzz
ganjarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 00:33   #9

rahul.acm

Registered User
 
rahul.acm's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2006
rahul.acm is on a distinguished road
All links are dead. Can some one post them on some other site please?
__________________
You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves, they wanna tell you that you can't do it. You want something? Go get it. Period.
rahul.acm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 10:59   #10

Vadim

Moderator
 
Vadim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
Vadim is on a distinguished road
NAMMY, Inter works fine but the last two don't for some reason.

Here they are:

Milan-Juve

Trophy Presentation
Vadim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 11:29   #12

NAMMY

Registered User
 
NAMMY's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
NAMMY is on a distinguished road
Thank you for rescuing the thread guys. I tried the last two links just now, and they worked okay - a bit slow though (and you have to choose basic download). That's the last timeI use file hosting for highlights, will wait for streams!
__________________
Life's a game of two halves
I score
I shoot
the crowd roars
I'm never going home

Last edited by NAMMY; 02-09-2006 at 02:55.
NAMMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2006, 22:32   #13

midori

Registered User
 
midori's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Florida, US
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo, Boban
midori is on a distinguished road
awesome, thanks for getting to work right
__________________
Imagine a life, lived here without you
midori is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.