PDA

View Full Version : Milan - Lazio Streams + Highlights


NAMMY
09-09-2006, 19:05
Possible Match Streams

CCTV-5/ PPStream, TVAnts, Sopcast, PPLive, TVKOO
Guangdong/ PPStream, TVAnts, Sopcast, PPLive
Cable Sports/ TVKOO
UBC Supersport/ TVAnts

From football4less forums (http://www.football4less.com/forums/).

Please post highlights here when available.

:3band:

Vadim
09-09-2006, 19:11
Thanks mate. This will be on GOL TV so I don't need it this time ;)

Didn't you used to post highlights from the official site? I can post them from the Arabic site now, I don't understand any of it but I memorized the location of the link to download :D

NAMMY
10-09-2006, 02:36
I usually just get them off acmilan.co.il, which usually just links to acmilanclub.com/acmilan.com.
You could always translate (http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ar&u=http://www.acmilanclub.com/&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dacmilan%2Barabic%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D) the website (not the best, but you get the gist of things).

Clarence1990
10-09-2006, 05:33
Could someone post a direct-feed link where i can watch the game live because i'm having some problems with sopcast.

arcy
10-09-2006, 07:48
Could someone post a direct-feed link where i can watch the game live because i'm having some problems with sopcast.
Sopcast:
sop://211.152.34.35:3912/6013

PPStream
ppstream://218.30.69.145:11144/YE3DAKCDUIDS4IP2EMTLKI5QLIVG5VEP

To download PPStream:
http://download.ppstream.com/ppstreamsetup.exe

I'm watching it on TV this time. woohoo! Forza Milan!

Clarence1990
10-09-2006, 07:57
Thanks paw.

Graeme C
10-09-2006, 08:02
what Sopcast channel is it on?

arcy
10-09-2006, 08:06
what PPStream channel is it on?
CCTV-5
If you click on the ppstream link posted above, it will directly open it too. :hmmm:

Clarence1990
10-09-2006, 08:08
I'm on TV 5 now but it's not on that channel

acmilanone
10-09-2006, 08:09
hi guys,

i need some help here. i'm watching cctv 5 on ppstream now and it shows formula 1. is the game delayed on cctv 5?

Clarence1990
10-09-2006, 08:11
Same problem here. when will the match come on?

Graeme C
10-09-2006, 08:11
hi guys,

i need some help here. i'm watching cctv 5 on ppstream now and it shows formula 1. is the game delayed on cctv 5?

yeah i have the same thing on sopcast

arcy
10-09-2006, 08:12
Sorry guys but now the sked is saying CCTV-5 is only showing 2nd half of the game!!!

You can watch it in Afreeca according to this site but I haven't tried this though...
http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match10.htm

acmilanone
10-09-2006, 08:12
they have 8 more laps to go now. hopefully when they're done w/ formula 1. it will show the match.

Clarence1990
10-09-2006, 08:13
Thanks arcy, second half will be good too.

zlatanov
10-09-2006, 08:21
the game is on UBC36 Super Action on TVAnts

That's the only place I have managed to find it

zlatanov
10-09-2006, 08:23
Here is a link, see if it works .... buffers a lot though

tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=4c3c55430e449c2b
www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=4c3c55430e449c2b

arcy
10-09-2006, 08:30
Inzaghi scores!!! from Kaka's pass

zlatanov
10-09-2006, 08:41
ATTENTION :diablo:


CCTV Soccer (appears as CCTV *box*box*box*) on TVAnts is showing the game.
It's the first channel of the list with the most active users - over 2500

mrki
10-09-2006, 11:29
any highlights?

ganjarb
10-09-2006, 13:18
R Oliviera debut highlight:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=300R9NBU

otoniel
10-09-2006, 15:50
Can anyone upload the highlights somewhere else??? megaupload doesnt work for me!!!

midori
10-09-2006, 16:04
This is all I've found so far: http://www.skylife.it/html/skylife/sport/video_sport.html?video=1 (there's about 30 seconds of talking first)

arcy
10-09-2006, 17:58
http://rapidshare.de/files/32630203/Milan_V_Lazio__Highlights.avi.html

zlatanov
10-09-2006, 21:04
http://video.acmilan.com/milan/200609/3995_bb.wmv

here is a link with the higlight from the offcial site - available for free upon registration.
Some intereseting situations are being replayed in slow motion and Lazio's goal turned out to be a good one - no offside.

Vadim
10-09-2006, 21:47
http://www.acmilanclub.com/site/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=1701

Highlights from Arabic site.

Ringhio
16-09-2006, 10:25
Here is a link, see if it works .... buffers a lot though

tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=4c3c55430e449c2b
www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=4c3c55430e449c2b


I have tvants prog but dark screen!