![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
Milan - Lazio Streams + Highlights
Possible Match Streams
CCTV-5/ PPStream, TVAnts, Sopcast, PPLive, TVKOO Guangdong/ PPStream, TVAnts, Sopcast, PPLive Cable Sports/ TVKOO UBC Supersport/ TVAnts From football4less forums. Please post highlights here when available. ![]()
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 11 2005
Location: Chicago
Fave Players: San Paolo
![]() |
Thanks mate. This will be on GOL TV so I don't need it this time
![]() Didn't you used to post highlights from the official site? I can post them from the Arabic site now, I don't understand any of it but I memorized the location of the link to download ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2005
Location: Benson, England
Fave Players: Maldini, Inzaghi, Kaká
![]() |
I usually just get them off acmilan.co.il, which usually just links to acmilanclub.com/acmilan.com.
You could always translate the website (not the best, but you get the gist of things).
__________________
Life's a game of two halves I score I shoot the crowd roars I'm never going home Last edited by NAMMY; 10-09-2006 at 02:39. |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Seedorf, Shevchenko
![]() |
Could someone post a direct-feed link where i can watch the game live because i'm having some problems with sopcast.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#5 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Quote:
sop://211.152.34.35:3912/6013 PPStream ppstream://218.30.69.145:11144/YE3DAKCDUIDS4IP2EMTLKI5QLIVG5VEP To download PPStream: http://download.ppstream.com/ppstreamsetup.exe I'm watching it on TV this time. woohoo! Forza Milan!
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
Last edited by arcy; 10-09-2006 at 07:52. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Seedorf, Shevchenko
![]() |
Thanks paw.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#7 |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
what Sopcast channel is it on?
Last edited by Graeme C; 10-09-2006 at 08:06. |
|
|
|
|
|
#8 | |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Quote:
If you click on the ppstream link posted above, it will directly open it too. ![]()
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#9 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Seedorf, Shevchenko
![]() |
I'm on TV 5 now but it's not on that channel
|
|
|
|
|
|
#10 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players
![]() |
hi guys,
i need some help here. i'm watching cctv 5 on ppstream now and it shows formula 1. is the game delayed on cctv 5? |
|
|
|
|
|
#11 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Seedorf, Shevchenko
![]() |
Same problem here. when will the match come on?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#12 | |
|
Moderator
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Boban, Van Basten, Kaka
![]() |
Quote:
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#13 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 07 2006
![]() |
Sorry guys but now the sked is saying CCTV-5 is only showing 2nd half of the game!!!
You can watch it in Afreeca according to this site but I haven't tried this though... http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match10.htm
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 06 2006
Location: Bellevue, WA
Fave Players: All AC Milan Players
![]() |
they have 8 more laps to go now. hopefully when they're done w/ formula 1. it will show the match.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#15 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 04 2006
Location: Holland
Fave Players: Seedorf, Shevchenko
![]() |
Thanks arcy, second half will be good too.
|
|
|
|