PDA

View Full Version : Ball boy score....hilarious!


nefremo
14-09-2006, 22:31
You guys have to see this. The ball boy puts the ball in the net after it goes out and the refferie says that it is a goal. Unbelievable!!! HAHA I got it on Goal. com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2kDIBM_9R8

That's the link! try to see it or just go on Goal.com, they have a direct link to the video as well as the story!

This is the Goal.com link

http://www.goal.com/en-US/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=127539

Gaspo8
15-09-2006, 09:57
I read about this a couple of days ago, absolutely hilarious. The referee claimed she (I vaguely remember reading it was a woman ref not that it matters) followed the instructions of her linesman... still the play dead. The football federation in question has suspended her or something.

Maybe one of the best cases of poor refing ever! Anyone else have any classic cases of bad refing (i.e. 3 yellow cards in the world cup!)

ACMILAN1983
15-09-2006, 11:14
I saw it, absoloutely farce is all I can say. Funny to watch though. I wonder what the ball boy thought.

kastriot
15-09-2006, 13:03
I saw this in CNN it was play of the day

arcy
15-09-2006, 13:12
:510:
A major blooper :haha: except that it's for real and they get punished for it. Isn't soccer just the game that you get lots of abnormalities or irregularities?

whatsername
15-09-2006, 17:57
wow...I can't believe it.....hilarious though!