AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > COMMUNITY > General Football

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-09-2006, 22:31   #1

nefremo

Registered User
 
nefremo's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: USA; Macedonia
Fave Players: All Milan players!
nefremo is on a distinguished road
Ball boy score....hilarious!

You guys have to see this. The ball boy puts the ball in the net after it goes out and the refferie says that it is a goal. Unbelievable!!! HAHA I got it on Goal. com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2kDIBM_9R8

That's the link! try to see it or just go on Goal.com, they have a direct link to the video as well as the story!

This is the Goal.com link

http://www.goal.com/en-US/articolo.a...enutoid=127539
__________________
MILAN FOREVER!
nefremo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 09:57   #2

Gaspo8

Registered User
 
Gaspo8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo
Gaspo8 is on a distinguished road
I read about this a couple of days ago, absolutely hilarious. The referee claimed she (I vaguely remember reading it was a woman ref not that it matters) followed the instructions of her linesman... still the play dead. The football federation in question has suspended her or something.

Maybe one of the best cases of poor refing ever! Anyone else have any classic cases of bad refing (i.e. 3 yellow cards in the world cup!)
Gaspo8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 11:14   #3

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I saw it, absoloutely farce is all I can say. Funny to watch though. I wonder what the ball boy thought.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 13:03   #4

kastriot

Moderator
 
kastriot's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: The one and only MALDINI
kastriot is on a distinguished road
I saw this in CNN it was play of the day
kastriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 13:12   #5

arcy

Registered User
 
arcy's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
arcy is on a distinguished road

A major blooper except that it's for real and they get punished for it. Isn't soccer just the game that you get lots of abnormalities or irregularities?
__________________
Tu sei tutta la mia vita...
arcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-09-2006, 17:57   #6

whatsername

Registered User
 
whatsername's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
Location: Egypt
Fave Players: Pippo Inzaghi
whatsername is on a distinguished road
wow...I can't believe it.....hilarious though!
__________________
Some people never shut up!
whatsername is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:47.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.