View Full Version : Milan-Inter: The Derby
I know it's still a bit early and we have a match vs Chievo, but the derby is a special game and since there's no gobbi this season, it's even more special. One may think that our main objective this season is that inter don't win the title on the pitch and this is the time where we can stop them, gain back our pride and maybe launch a title attack.
I'll be at the San Siro for my first derby obviously in Curva Sud.
DIAVOLO DIAVOLO, SU CANTIAMO TUTTI INSIEME DIAVOLO
Materazzi figlio di puttana
I don't think it is too early to be talking about such an important game. Obviously we can't talk a great deal about line ups or anything until the aftermath of the Chievo match.
Franco, if you can, you should take some photos before you get too drunk so we have something to look at when you get back :D
rosoneri_11
23-10-2006, 14:06
Milan Vs Inter............the best game!I wish to f... them so hard!
All interisti fans are bast....ds!Inter is a looser club!
FORZA ROSSONERI!GIVE US A PLEASURE BECAUSE WE ARE SAD FOR MANY THINGS..........
I'll be at the San Siro for my first derby obviously in Curva Sud.
Ill be there too. My sixth time to the san siro but my first derby. In the stands though not the Curva. Cant wait! It is a must win game now after last nights result
hitmannq8
25-10-2006, 16:14
DERBY TIME! Saturday 28th Oct!
After a series of bad games and shameful results, I really think this is a game where we can finally play well. Why? I'll tell you why. I believe the main reason Milan has been playing bad is because of complacency and lack of respect to their opponents. Our players think they've already won the game before even playing, thats a problem that has always been there with Carlo Ancelotti. You can see that Milan plays best under pressure (eg. when Bonera got sent off vs Anderlecht). This is our biggest game of the season so far. It is very decisive although it is early because we are 9 points below Inter atm and we need to start making that difference soon, before they hit top form (which looks like never :P)
FORZA MILAN AND FINALLY A milan game im looking forward to watch!!
PS: Key to win, DROP GILA
zlatanov
25-10-2006, 16:17
don't wanna spoil your entusiasm but we already have a thread about this one :tong:
rahul.acm
25-10-2006, 16:40
Oliviera should play the entire match. Gila to start alongside RO and Pippo to sub him in the last 30 minutes. Seedorf should play in the position he played during the chievo game. Same formation 4-3-1-2. No Borrielo. I agree that today's game was slow and unexciting but it will definitely improve during the derby because of the intensity of the match. Can't wait for Materazzi to get injured. :5schal:
Pretty good midfield performance.. Brocchi > Gattuso with the ball at his feet.
I know that I might get blasted by some for saying this..........but I want to see Gila-RO start for the derby. I was really impressed during the first half and also some parts of the second half by the work these two did together. It has been a while since I have seen two of our forwards work together like that. They were on the same page for almost all the time and for the first time in a lot of games........our forwards didn't look static. Even though they didn't score, they worked hard and their worked paid off by creating something in front of goal. Inzaghi will surely get more votes then Gila to start the Derby but I am not so sure that he will work as good with Oliveira.
Dida - Cafu/Simic - Nesta - Kaladze - Jankulovski - Pirlo - Gattuso - Seedorf - Kaka - Oliveira - Gilardino
I know that I might get blasted by some for saying this..........but I want to see Gila-RO start for the derby.
Dida - Cafu/Simic - Nesta - Kaladze - Jankulovski - Pirlo - Gattuso - Seedorf - Kaka - Oliveira - Gilardino
ACtually only 2 or 3 people. Repetitive posts make the crowd seem a lot larger when in fact it's not.
Im sure we will see Cafu-nesta-kaladze-jankulovski in the back line. Pirlo-gattuso-seedorf-kaka, and pippo-oliveira. Pippo rested today and he will be ready to score again! Im gonna be at the game and I dont want to travel 900 km to see Inter winning. ( or even drawing :) ) So...you better win this one, I dont care how.
Sounds like a good starting lineup for me, mrki!
It's a shame we don't have Serginho for the derby, el concorde is always a thorn in their side :D
The one thing we know is that their midfield will be tough, Vieira & Cambiasso (if he's playing) & Stankovic are all physical players, even if they don't have much pace. So we have to make sure our midfield is ready for a battle. Which is why i might be tempted to start with Brocchi instead of Seedorf, but it's only a mild temptation.
Don't people look before starting threads? Use your freaking eyes!!!!
Kaka1899
26-10-2006, 06:18
Lets all look forward to the derby this weekend the biggest game in Serie A!
what do you think the line up will be? and hat tActics will carlo use? i hate to say it bu i watched the Inter Game yesterday on bravo scouting for saturday and Inter looked rather impressive! but i know Milan will rise to the occasion and show inter whos boss!
:3band: :3band: :3band:
Umm.. there a thread open already..jeez. Look down before u open a thread.
_MaJi_tz
26-10-2006, 06:37
-------------------dida------------------
----cafu----nesta----kaladze-------janku
---------------pirlo----------------------
-----gattuso----------------seddorf------
----------------kaka--------------------
----------ricardo--------gila-------------
Clarence1990
26-10-2006, 06:45
It's my birthday saturday so what would be a better present then a 4-0 walk over against inter.
rossoneri
26-10-2006, 14:51
Lets beat the perdenti or lossers.We will win this derby with the help of Kaka and Oliveira.I will kill myself if we beat inter 6-0 like in 2001
somebody close this thread please... we already have one... please don't post after me until another mod closes it.
Milan-Inter threads merged... again :rolleyes:
zZ[-_-]Zz
26-10-2006, 18:00
this game is worth 6 points... a win is a must... and if Gilardino scores the match-winnin'-goal... i will ease off on him and let those that dislike me (or my comments) mock me into silence... there is no better chance for him to get back his confidence & into goal-scorin' form... which in the long run will only benefit Milan...
Bosniaco
26-10-2006, 20:53
I would field Brocchi in Rinos place, he has better passing, has good pace.
hitmannq8
26-10-2006, 21:08
what exactly is wrong with Serginho? i know its a back problem, but we never really saw a "Serginho gets injured" thread any where. Any news on Gourcuff? Is there any chance he could be available for the game?
Warro Bantan
26-10-2006, 21:30
Ahh derby time, and so little net time...I want to post more of my thoughts, but I will have to settle for bullet points:
Milan have it all to do, but as I read elsewhere, we play best under pressure...that is when the true Milan comes to the fore.
This is a derby, so anything can happen, but as for my hopes:
Low after the recent dismal performances, and doubt raises its ugly head when faced with the future, as in the Chievo game for example, what kept running thru my head was: If we did that against Inter, that would prob end up with them scoring...
But, this is a derby a beautiful creation of football, and I can harldy wait...our backs are against the wall, we lose this, and unless the merda collapse, they are sure to have the scudetto on their shirts next season...
We cant afford to count on the courts...Inter seems to have orchestrated this situation all too well...
BUT, we are Milan, and we do our best under pressure.
I already feel a victory, and I pray for it to be so.
Could care less if its 10-0 to us, or 1-0....either will be satisfactory, and payback for their dirty work that cost us -8 points, and a poor transfer market.
FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!! Lets crush these cockroaches.
Blacktop
26-10-2006, 21:46
After a series of bad games and shameful results, I really think this is a game where we can finally play well. Why? I'll tell you why. I believe the main reason Milan has been playing bad is because of complacency and lack of respect to their opponents.
Perhaps, but we have zero offensive creativity right now. We shouldn't have to slog out a 1-0 win - in which a defender scores the winning goal - against a bottom-scraper like Chievo.
zlatanov
26-10-2006, 21:49
what exactly is wrong with Serginho? i know its a back problem, but we never really saw a "Serginho gets injured" thread any where. Any news on Gourcuff? Is there any chance he could be available for the game?
Sergio got injured in the summer - not sure if the team had even gathered for training or not - and I think he has discus hernia (sp?), which is a really nasty - both painful and persistent - pain in the back. It usually takes a surgery and several months on the sidelines to fully recover from it. Add to this the fact that Sergio will need to make up lots of missed training and chances are we are only gonna see him match-fit and ready a little before or even after the winter break.
As for Gorky, on the official website it says that yesterday he trained with the rest of the team - same goes for Maldini and Ambro, but I doubt he would be played just now ... more like another week of training and healing and probably only then we may see him play.
Zz']this game is worth 6 points... a win is a must... and if Gilardino scores the match-winnin'-goal... i will ease off on him and let those that dislike me (or my comments) mock me into silence... there is no better chance for him to get back his confidence & into goal-scorin' form... which in the long run will only benefit Milan...
I would hope most members won't do any kind of mocking to you or anyone else. One goal or one performance from him won't solve everything, but it'll be a step in the right direction.
I found this on calciomercato, it's the probable line ups taken from the Gazetta
Milan-Inter: the probable formations to the eve of the derby
08:44 of 27 October
Saturday evening is the derby of Milan:
Ancelotti thinks to reinforce centrocampo schierando the Ambrosini (some chance also for Brocchi) and only leaving Inzaghi in attack.
Inter with the breath suspended for Recoba. If the examinations today to the calf will exclude a streching, the Chino will jump alone 4 left.
Probable formations
MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze, Maldini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Kaką; Inzaghi.
INTER: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi, Grosso; Zanetti, Dacourt, Vieira, Stankovic; Crespo, Ibrahimovic.
(Gazette of the Sport)
All i can say is that's a very defensive line up.
Graeme C
27-10-2006, 04:04
yep its too defensive, i think were going to have problems with speed in this match,kaka is the only one who has pace, is jankulovski suspended for this game?
Kaka1899
27-10-2006, 05:09
why isnt he giving Oleveira a run?
Bresciano
27-10-2006, 05:46
I don't think we see those lineups, both are very very defensive, as Inter also play with 2 strikers but only 1 attacking midfielder, Milan are lucky Cambiasso is injured cause he is the best Inter player of this last 2 years.
I would field Brocchi in Rinos place, he has better passing, has good pace.
Sorry for Rhino's fans but I couldn't agree more than what Bosniaco thought about fielding Brocchi is better than having Rhino on the pith nowadays. As I said many times, Rhino and Seedorf were the players who slowing down the pace of our play and this will not be good against the Merda !!!
I think in this very important game we should field Maldini to command his team mates..he's the one who has that charisma to leading the team in this derby.
Rayno_acm
27-10-2006, 06:57
...Ancelotti thinks to reinforce centrocampo schierando the Ambrosini (some chance also for Brocchi) and only leaving Inzaghi in attack.
Inter with the breath suspended for Recoba. If the examinations today to the calf will exclude a streching, the Chino will jump alone 4 left.
Probable formations
MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze, Maldini; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Kaką; Inzaghi.
INTER: Julio Cesar; Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi, Grosso; Zanetti, Dacourt, Vieira, Stankovic; Crespo, Ibrahimovic.
(Gazette of the Sport)
All i can say is that's a very defensive line up.
I just hope that's not what Ancelotti thinks, but what Gazette of the Sport thinks about the line ups ;) :w221:
Carletto always makes a suprise, and I hope he will field a very aggresive line up, with Pippo, Ricardo Oliveira, Kaka' and why not Gourcuff... ;) :1d31:
We need to win this, so let's smash them. :fright: :3band:
rosoneri_11
27-10-2006, 08:37
We will smash them!!!
Lukaka_zg
27-10-2006, 09:07
Guys- I was just reading on Gazzetta dello sport that Milan will be getting some points back from the -8 penalization!!! The italian court decides tonight so let`s hope for the best! :p017: :p017:
:diablo: :diablo:
This will be a tough one,. because if you lose, you will be out of the tilte race except if the courts give you some of the points you lost :rolleyes:
Warro Bantan
27-10-2006, 09:50
Hope to see ur posts after the derby Karim!
Warro Bantan
27-10-2006, 09:52
I have seen where Carlo (channel4.com) may start with an aggressive line up, and that Max may not start.
So, lets see what happens!! FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
zlatanov
27-10-2006, 09:56
Hope to see ur posts after the derby Karim!
for that to happen, you will have to go here www.forza-inter.com ... see, karim doesn't like posting here at MM after Inter has lost a game :tong: :D
Milan_Mad
27-10-2006, 10:29
anyone news on goucuffs fitness
ACMILAN1983
27-10-2006, 10:36
hmm, This will be a tough match. I'm confident we can win, I have little doubt we're a better side than Inter.
Will post more later if I get some time
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Clarence1990
27-10-2006, 10:44
Our strikers should get back into scoring form very fast, especially Gilardino.
We play a good game of football every match but do not score very often, but i believe we can beat inter when we play with our heart.
Forza Milan.
for that to happen, you will have to go here www.forza-inter.com ... see, karim doesn't like posting here at MM after Inter has lost a game :tong: :D
Hmmm, i can see those boys there are very optimistic. Here are few quotes from the Interisti about Milan :
"They couldn't score in a Taiwanese brothel at the moment."
"Dacourt will rape Kaka"
"God I hope Cafu plays :D "
"We have to prove some things to these lying cheaters!!!"
"bbilan isn't at the best form so we must beat the hell out of them so let's say a 4-0 win"
" I have the feeling we are one class higher"
They're on fire :D
Anyway, God help me for saying this, but i hope Milan will win. Moratti and Rossi made me cheer for the devil himself if he plays against Inter.
Good luck tomorrow !
rosoneri_11
27-10-2006, 11:13
Guys- I was just reading on Gazzetta dello sport that Milan will be getting some points back from the -8 penalization!!! The italian court decides tonight so let`s hope for the best! :p017: :p017:
:diablo: :diablo:
yes the decision i think is taken nut i cant find anything on internet!if someone find something please post it!
_MaJi_tz
27-10-2006, 11:48
GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac.
DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic.
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini; Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kaką, Pirlo, Seedorf.
STRIKERS: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.
:3band: :5inter:
GOALKEEPERS: Dida, Kalac.
DEFENDERS: Bonera, Cafu, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic.
MIDFIELDERS: Ambrosini; Brocchi, Gattuso, Gourcuff, Kaką, Pirlo, Seedorf.
STRIKERS: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Ricardo Oliveira.
:3band: :5inter:
a dream coming true!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes the decision i think is taken nut i cant find anything on internet!if someone find something please post it!
Decission about Juve and Lazio is made and it was announced to be given public at 20:30 CET ( 1 hour and 15 minutes from now)
But now an announcment came about the decission beeing delayed for 2 more hours, because the judges can't find an united decission about Fiorentina's and Milan's verdict !
I'll update everything on discussions subforum ( on :all posts about the calciopolli topic)
Warro Bantan
27-10-2006, 12:30
Thanks Tony!
zZ[-_-]Zz
27-10-2006, 13:38
I would hope most members won't do any kind of mocking to you or anyone else. One goal or one performance from him won't solve everything, but it'll be a step in the right direction.
well... i am expectin' it nonetheless considerin' what they have to endure about my posts... i'm all prepared for it... and since i have had a go at their poster boy... they do reserve some right at havin' a go at me when their poster boy finally shines... it's all part of the game...
tbh, there is no point in mocking some members here regarding him as 'poster boy' really. Even if I'm not a big fan of Gilardino, I'll still feel uneasy about that comment.
Anyway, I don't exepct Gila to start.
Hope to see ur posts after the derby Karim!
I bet you will :D
Anyways it's gonna be a blast :)
Warro Bantan
27-10-2006, 16:32
Dont cry too much Karim...actually go ahead and vent, but save some tears for the return leg, which you will also lose.
And yes, it will be a blast!
If we win, it will be the sweetest Derby della Madonnina victory in a long time. So much crap lately, nothing like a derby victory to get your season back on track.
I also can't wait for the choreo, the first of the year. What do the Brigate boys have on store for us? It will be hard to beat last year's :howler:
Dont cry too much Karim...actually go ahead and vent, but save some tears for the return leg, which you will also lose.
:5inter: :5inter:
:D :D
a dream coming true!!!!!!!!!!!!
I doubt Ancelotti would be desperate enough to play Gourcuff. Inter is still our biatch, :5inter: so technically it will be an easier game compared to Chievo. :D Gourcuff probably isn't match fit enough recovering from a long injury. But you never know young guys, if they are given chances, they might stun the world.
Honestly, I miss Serginho a lot. I miss his one goal and 3 assists in one game :p017:
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 03:18
If we win, it will be the sweetest Derby della Madonnina victory in a long time. So much crap lately, nothing like a derby victory to get your season back on track.
I also can't wait for the choreo, the first of the year. What do the Brigate boys have on store for us? It will be hard to beat last year's :howler:
How did you put the picture in the post??I had some great fotos from milan-inter 6-0!
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 03:26
Look at this guys:http://clubs.pathfinder.gr/MilanMania/448638
Its my web site for Milan here in greece!The walpaper i had is for the todays derby!It is great! :)
ACMILAN1983
28-10-2006, 07:32
Personally, I think this is a massive match for us, and I doubt ANYONE will disagree. We can and should win, I have little doubt that we're the better side. Funnily enough, the new verdicts have gotten me even more up for this game, seeing as I want us to start showing everyone what we're truly capable of.
I want to see us try and dominate possession and stretch Inter as much as possible. I think they will play a very aggressive game and so it's up to us to remain composed and play a high pressure game to really cause their midfield problems. Gladly it seems two important players of late, Recoba and Cambiasso are missing, which means we have a great opportunity.
Defensively, Inter aren't so strong, and I think that stretching them by using wide areas will be VERY beneficial. I also think we need a lot of movement amongst the front pair. Gila and Oliveira worked well last match and I'd like to see a continuation of this development, though that doesn't mean with the same players. I think the more we use the wide areas, the more room players like Pirlo, Rino and Kaka (though I expect him to use wide areas a lot) have to drive forward through the middle.
Supply to their attack has to be cut off, and I think Stankovic deserves some special attention, as I think his improvement in form has coincided a lot with Inter's success. I also think it's best to have only either Cafu or Jankulovski, rather than both, as defensively we have to watch out for a lot of pressure play.
I honestly can't wait for this match. I'm angry about what's happened with our play recently, but now I'm even more angry about the verdicts released. Now it's time we started showing the world what being Milan is truly about. I will be disappointed with anything other than a WIN tonight, I expect nothing less.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sljiva_os
28-10-2006, 08:20
I hope we win!!!
3 and a bit hours to go! COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!
If we win i'll have some wine to celebrate :D
If we lose, i'll have some wine to drown my sorrows :delol:
zlatanov
28-10-2006, 10:18
well, if we lose ... or draw ... I am sure A LOT of people will have A LOT of "wHine" too :guw: :ilol:
my goodness Zlat, that's such a bad pun :grinser:
zlatanov
28-10-2006, 10:29
my goodness Zlat, that's such a bad pun :grinser:
ooops, my bad :pom: :D
btw, Liverpool and may I add Kuyt ;) doing well
there are still about 10 mins to go ... anything can happen :D
it was pun-believable Zlat :guw:
Paddy De Nagan
28-10-2006, 11:08
The TV channel here in Ireland had advertised during the week that they were showing this game! They always show Italian football. But I checked today and they have changed it to coverage of Porto v Benfica! :1ang:
But anyway, FORZA MILAN! Vinci por noi :3band: :3band:
I'm going golfing. Tell me what happens folks. TO the chagrin of Egoiska... I'm not going to worry about this game.
FORZA MILAN!
Graeme C
28-10-2006, 11:56
im going out again 2night, dont want to give the game bad karma if i watch it! enjoy it guys!
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 12:16
guys i'm trying to find the first 11 tonight for milan
and i read that abrosini will start in the first 11 and we are going to play with 1 striker pipo inzaghi!
is that true?because i dont like too much this formation!
FORZA ROSSONERI!!!!!!!
hitmannq8
28-10-2006, 12:22
1 more hour guys. 1 more hour :)
meanwhile, roma are playing pretty bad against another bad udinese team.. seems like every team that plays in Udine plays so bad, its such a bad pitch!
Bosniaco
28-10-2006, 12:37
1 more hour guys. 1 more hour :)
meanwhile, roma are playing pretty bad against another bad udinese team.. seems like everytime that plays in Udine plays so bad, its such a bad pitch!
Roma is wining 1:0, and Muntari got send off because of a really bad tackle on Ferrari....
DERBY: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
28/10/2006
Milan (4-3-2-1): Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Kaką; Inzaghi.
Inter (4-4-2): Julio Cesar; Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi, Grosso; Vieira, Dacourt, Zanetti, Stankovic; Ibrahimovic, Crespo
kastriot
28-10-2006, 13:13
DERBY: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
28/10/2006
Milan (4-3-2-1): Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Kaladze, Jankulovski; Gattuso, Pirlo, Ambrosini; Seedorf, Kaką; Inzaghi.
Inter (4-4-2): Julio Cesar; Maicon, Cordoba, Materazzi, Grosso; Vieira, Dacourt, Zanetti, Stankovic; Ibrahimovic, Crespo
This the worst combination ever,I hope its not the one. I`ll be pissed of at Carlo if we loose this game because of tactics...
I just hope that he plays Gorky instead of Ambro. in that way we have more pace and flair. Like this is just a tactics of not loosing. :5milan: :5milan:
In this tactics Pippo is useless,and Kaka is overused,he complained once cuz we played with one striker remember Lille game( 0 - 0),and right now his the only one who can do smth. And if his not happy from the begining :d55: :d55: :d55: ning.... I dont like this.
the_eels
28-10-2006, 13:15
This the worst combination ever,I hope its not the one. I`ll be pissed of at Carlo if we loose this game because of tactics...
I just hope that he plays Gorky instead of Ambro. in that way we have more pace and flair. Like this is just a tactics of not loosing. :5milan: :5milan:
In this tactics Pippo is useless,and Kaka is overused,he complained once cuz we played with one striker remember Lille game( 0 - 0),and right k\now his the only one who can do smth. And if his not happy from the beggi :d55: :d55: :d55: ning.... I dont like this.
Gorky is injured.
actually Pippo is listed as a striker in the lineup :D
Gorky is injured.
nbo he isn'T anymore.
he trained with the others.
and he is in the squad.
hopefully he will sub in!
I hope Gio & Franco are there (and any of our other members for that matter) shouting their hearts out :5ok:
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 13:33
maldini is om the bench!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 13:33
I hope Gio & Franco are there (and any of our other members for that matter) shouting their hearts out :5ok:
They are so lucky.
Kaladze came close,should have scored.
A chance for us in the first minute!
Pirlo sends the ball whipped in from the right TO KALADZE AT THE FAR POST BUT HE SOMEHOW BLAZES IT OVER FROM POINT BLANK RANGE! What a chance!
Gattuso is sporting a lovely Mohawk.
Vieira booked inside 4 mins .... i wonder if he'll last the full game? :D
kaka flicked it round him and he hand balled it ... tut tut Patrick
Vieira booked inside 4 mins .... i wonder if he'll last the full game? :D
LMAO! Wondering bout it too.
I should have kept my mouth shut ... Gattuso with a yellow card after 6 mins ...
eek ... eurosport says Ambrosini blocked a shot with his arm but no penalty given ..
It wasn't a penalty..he was shielding his body and it knocked his elbow which was blocking his chest.
Milan Stats box Inter
60 Possession 40
0 Goals 0
1 Shots 0
0 Shots on target 0
3 Headers 1
0 Saves 0
1 Goalkeeper off his line 0
0 Corners 0
2 Fouls committed 3
1 Offsides 0
1 Yellow cards 1
0 Red cards 0
3 Balls lost 3
1 Successful tackles 1
2 Interceptions 2
3 Long balls 3
12 Short passes 12
0 Assists 0
0 Successful crosses 1
so far
Low Cafu cross cleared for a corner.
Gattuso looks for Inzaghi but Julio Cesar gathers.
Jankulovski makes a good challenge on Ibrahimovic in the area.
Inzaghi shot blocked by Materazzi.
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 13:46
we are playing better of them!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 13:48
We are one goal down,Crespo
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:49
I Dont Believe It!
Of all people .... :depress:
I hope he didn't celebrate.
noooooooooooooooooooooooo
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:50
Inzaghi fouled in the area but inter get the free kick! seedorf booked.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:51
only if we had sheva?
how many yellows will the ref gonna give?
inzaghi yellow because intercrap grabbed huis shirt???????
Milan doesn't have any clue how to attack at the moment.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:53
how cud inzaghi be able to tug materazzi down and saty on his feet?
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 13:53
mother fu.ker farina it was a penalty!!!!!!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:54
they score again!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 13:54
Man, this is horrible, Damn you Carlo
Inter score again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:54
come on MILAN!!!!!!!!
Stankovic with the second goal ....
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:55
its worse cos i cant see it! im listning to it on milans audio
King tiger
28-10-2006, 13:55
I stoped watching the game :(
OCmilano
28-10-2006, 13:57
New Coach for Milan next year...
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 13:58
**** 2-0 on 22 minute!
Dacourt on the right, he's in space and feeds Stankovic on the edge of the box WHO LETS RIP WITH A GLORIOUS STRIKE INTO THE TOP LEFT AND IT'S 2-0!! What a super goal!
Zlatan with some great skill and strength but he loses the ball, now Milan counter and Inzaghi is almost in the box and he goes down pulled by Materazzi! But no foul! And Inzaghi is booked! Shocking decision, Materazzi took hold of his arm then his shirt.
Free-kick to Inter, from the right and to be taken by Stankovic... It's whipped in to the far post AND CRESPO FLIES IN WITH THE HEADER INTO THE BOTTOM RIGHT FOR 1-0! Cracking header!
That about sums it up, 2 good goals for them and a missed call and Kaladze missing from point blank. Thems the breaks i guess.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:58
Kaka's missed a 1 on 1!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 13:58
I hope Galiani,Silvio and Carlo are enjoying this cuz I`m not
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 13:59
i feel sick! im goin to get soooo much stick from my inter friends!
Arildonardo
28-10-2006, 13:59
Game over. The derby and Serie A is lost...
CL next season? Hmmm... Maybe, but it will be a struggle.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:00
im glad we have two derbys a year!
Zlatan with some great skill and strength but he loses the ball, now Milan counter and Inzaghi is almost in the box and he goes down pulled by Materazzi! But no foul! And Inzaghi is booked! Shocking decision, Materazzi took hold of his arm then his shirt.
INTERMERDA BUYED
Seedorf sees a low shot saved and then a cafu cross is blocked ... corner
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:01
Well...as I have said, its gonna be a looooooooooong season. :moan:
That was a great goal from Stankovic. They look more dangerous in attacking...
Kaka on the edge of the box makes some space AND OH WHAT A SHOT BUT SOMEHOW TIPPED OVER BY JULIO CESAR!! He let that rip with so much pace you heard it before you saw it! Super fingertip save though, corner.
It's not our day!
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:02
F.uck milan is a tradition attacking club and we are playing with only one striker!
the_eels
28-10-2006, 14:02
Well...as I have said, its gonna be a looooooooooong season. :moan:
Never give up! There is still something to play for in this match
Seedorf booked ... hey if it was based on yellow cards we'd be winning 3-1! :D
Dida saves a Crespo shot ... no problem
luck, ref, -8pts... when you all think about this, it's going to be Milan's most difficult moment in recent years...
AND, people blaming about Gila...
There will be a period in the game where Inter will fall asleep, they always do and it'll be up to us to make the most of that moment in time.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:06
cordaba uses a arm and gets away with it and then runs into Gattuso and gets a free kick!
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:06
i still have a hope!Remember the 0-2 losing from inter came to 3-2 once in the past!
But that inter was another team...this team is better!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:07
whys ambro the captain?
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:07
we must score a goal before the first half!
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:08
Ok, so we are certainly making it dfficult...and one striker...lets see...
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:08
whys ambro the captain?
yes he is our captain!
They need to get into the dressing room and listen to some Prodigy ... that'll psyche them up :D
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:09
it will drive em mad there will b alot of broken legs for inter! :D
i still have a hope!Remember the 0-2 losing from inter came to 3-2 once in the past!
But that inter was another team...this team is better!
I think not only are them better but I think we got weaker too.
We have a lonely glass man up front compared to the two quite big & physical Crespo and Ibra.
Everyone's gonna be working hard.
The ref has a word with Ancelotti ... go Carlo! :D
the_eels
28-10-2006, 14:11
Yeah, give it to the ref ... we seem to be getting the short end of the stick
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:11
hey lets do a mourinho Carlo plays as well! :D
I'll volunteer to kick the ref's arse.
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:13
Pipo Is Alone!!!!he Cant Do Anything Alone!!!!he Needs A Help!!!!!!
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:13
Not sure that playing with one striker was the correct tactical choice, but thats Carlo“s job....
they should sit them in the dressing room ... turn the lights out ... shave all their heads and listen to 'Smack my b!tch up' .... when they come out they'll be focused for sure .... and turn it up real loud so Inter can hear it :D
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:13
Seedorf is slowing us down,as I said in the previous week.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:13
Put Oleveira On!
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:14
f.uk you antselotti this system is a crap!!!!!!
Milan is an attacking team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:14
whys materazzi gon down twice now injured!
I think self-doubt seems to creep in after the first goal; and Inter had capitalized on that, esp. Milan didn't think that they are below par against Inter.
This formation doesn't work well at all, and Carlo should consider bringing in Gilardino or Oliveria in the second half.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:15
put oleveira on!
f.uk you antselotti this system is a crap!!!!!!
Milan is an attacking team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please refrain from foul language.
Also, using 4-3-2-1 or 4-3-1-2 doesn't really seem to make a big difference; we have been an attacking team all the while with 2 strikers but was not getting the result. Obviously, 4-3-2-1 is not working well either.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:16
wouldnt it be great if san paulo could score 3 for us
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:16
Not sure that playing with one striker was the correct tactical choice, but thats Carlo“s job....
You are not sure, or just dont want to admit that He did a crucial mistake. Playing the derby with one striker should be forbiden by Law.and who breaks it should get LIVE sentence
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:18
bravo carlo and silvio!!!you sold sheva and you made stupid tranfers!!!!!!!!!!
here you are 2-0 from the loosers!!!!!!!!!!!
i cant belive that teh loosers is winnig us 2-0!!!!!!!!
bravo again carlo and silvio........keep walking!
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:19
This performance, the lapses in concentration....are too reminiscent of our recent games for me to hold any hope of us taking anything from this match...what I hope it will do, is cause Silvio to spend in January....we need better players than we currently have, in all areas of the pitch.
We are being shown up here..and in the derby....what a joke! Except its not funny...
stoppage time: ibra hits a strong free kick saved by Dida.
My god... this place is worse than watching the game .As a mod I shouldn't say that, but some of the posts here during hardship is awfully bad. I'm quitting here until the game is over.
stop the macho rubbish talk kastriot .... "who breaks it should get LIVE sentence" ... please
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:20
first half over
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:23
stop the macho rubbish talk kastriot .... "who breaks it should get LIVE sentence" ... please
Was trying to find some humor out of this situation that carlo put us in.
half-time .... time for some changes and a serious pep talk from Ancelotti.
Get Oliveira on for either Seedorf, Ambrosini or Gattuso (he's walking a tightrope, can he last another 45 mins?) ...
King tiger
28-10-2006, 14:23
Well i remember the legendary 3-2 game, stankovic scored for inter then, but kaka, seedorf and tomasson i think brought us a win.
Hopefully kaka, pippo and oliveira can do the same now :D
be optimistic :D
ooohhh ... ok, sorry kastriot ..... :D
I don't know what and which we need ... new transfers, new formation, new tactics, etc etc etc. What we definitely need is some inspiration.
We have more fouls and yellow cards than Inter 1st half. Except for goals.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:26
yeah king tiger is right be optemistic! were gonna take those internista down! Kaka x2 and oleveira! the town will be painted red and black tonight!
King tiger
28-10-2006, 14:27
Oh cmon, they must defeat us once in a while, otherwise it would be boring :D
im stoned :whie: :whie: :whie:
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:27
just remember how easily chievo scored 3 aginst inter and inter had a 4-0 lead! we can do it i know we can!
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:30
Milan Is A Crap Today!forget Campionato And Cl!
Our Reason To Win Is Only Coppa Italia!
----------------------------------------------------------
We Need Players With That Team You Cant Win The Serie-b Campionship!
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:30
We have 45 minutes to get 3 goals...something we havent been able to do in several hours of match time...cant see it happening...ok, so we lost this one.
Whos next?
shut up all the negative talkers! this is not the time.
at least concentrate on the game for now, and utter out all your sh!t as you wish after the game is over. that's the only decent thing to do.
the game is not over, and please support our team. that's not too much to ask, is it?
i really don't think we played bad, nesta probably was to blame for lack of concentration or poor judgment. honestly, we didn't have many chances, but the scoreline wasn't a perfect reflection, maybe 1-2 or 0-1 was fine. not to mention the first free kick was just wrong decision in my opinion. and what the **** was farina doing? inter should have got 2 more yellows, I can't believe that how Gattuso got his first yellow (true, he should have got one maybe later), and Grosso could get away with that foul on Cafu, and Seedorf's yellow was weak too. Pippo's yellow was discontent? otherwise it was a joke.
We probably need to play with more attacking power, Gourcuff and Gilardino or Oliveira hopefully could help out. I don't know who to substitute, honestly, Nesta didn't impress me so much today, and Inzaghi and Dida (except for one last save), but it would be a headache as everyone at least is playing with all their hearts.
please support our team during hardship. that's what a true fan is about.
RobyKikic
28-10-2006, 14:31
oke, so we're loosing 0-2. but as i saw it.. it was all LUCK on inters side and they got 80% of the ref calls. i still think we can get back to this, but carlo should really put in RO now.
if we can get a goal before the 60'min. anything is possible.
FORZA MILAN! dont talk about january transfers and blaming the managemnt, coach at this moment.. if we are creating more chances than inter with only playing one attacker, than there is hope that we can do more in the second half with 2 guys upfront.
FORZA MILAN!
Milan Is A Crap Today!forget Campionato And Cl!
Our Reason To Win Is Only Coppa Italia!
----------------------------------------------------------
We Need Players With That Team You Cant Win The Serie-b Campionship!
I don't know what our team needs. but I know what our team doesn't need. :5milan:
do me a favor, change your ID. when we start winning again, you can change it back. i am sure a mod can do that for you. :rollani:
remote2book
28-10-2006, 14:31
i dk guys......i mean its sooo sad that we r struglling to score this whole season and they come in here and score two goals on us like piece of cake....iam very dissapointed rite now..but i have hope but dissapointed...espicially wit the refs i still balme the refs for everything..its like they are harder on us then anybody....they probably want to show that becasue we were involvedi n scandal..idk wat to think rite i just hope we do something
Xudong is right come one guys, Inter was down agaionst smapdoria 2-0 and we won 3-2 iun stopagge time :)
One thing I m going to say and that's it, Chezari Maldini on Al Jazeera is really not satisfied
King tiger
28-10-2006, 14:32
We have 45 minutes to get 3 goals...something we havent been able to do in several hours of match time...cant see it happening...ok, so we lost this one.
Our players will put maximum effort and score 3 goals.Anyway miracles happen.Remember Livpool?
im stoned :D :D
Xudong is right come one guys, Inter was down agaionst smapdoria 2-0 and we won 3-2 iun stopagge time :)
One thing I m going to say and that's it, Chezari Maldini on Al Jazeera is really not satisfied
for your safety, please leave this place. :D :D
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:33
dont meen to be negative or owt but isnt it roma next 4 milan?
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:34
I don't know what our team needs. but I know what our team doesn't need. :5milan:
do me a favor, change your ID. when we start winning again, you can change it back. i am sure a mod can do that for you. :rollani:
PLEASE TELL ME WERE I AM WORG????
I'm watching the game right now. And i saw Silvio Berlusconi sat next Adriano Galliani. I am 100% sure, our Mr. President already know what he has to do to clear our problem. I hope he moves fast in january 2007. We need to improve in every side. Milan need our support.
For tonight match, we still have 45 minutes left in 2nd half. If L_v_r_o_l (i don't want to say this club because it would be hurting us) can do that in final champions league, why we can't? We still CAN DO IT!! Winning tonight derby!
Cross your fingers guys, Milan need our continuous support right now!!!
KEEP YOUR SPIRIT HIGH!!!
PLEASE TELL ME WERE I AM WORG????
and you are asking me why? :rollani:
handbags in the tunnel between seedorf and materazzi .... put 'em up punk!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:36
san paulo is on at lb
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:36
So he has made some changes, though bringing Maldini on may not have been the best bet IMO...and we have Gila on as well...and Olivera...lets see what this brings...all the subs used, none left..he is really gambling on this!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:36
3-0 ibra has scored!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:37
Wow,I hate Ibra
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:37
0-3....its over. Good night.
dont meen to be negative or owt but isnt it roma next 4 milan?
Atalanta first, then Roma.
0-3 Ibra!
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:37
Carlo should be out of a job after this debacle.
Warro Bantan
28-10-2006, 14:38
Talk to u guys later. I am too pissed off, and embarassed by this scoreline.
0-3....its over. Good night.
good night to you. :)
I know I am still watching. :)
rosoneri_11
28-10-2006, 14:39
WE HAVE TWO YEARS SPEAKING AND TALKING THAT MILAN NEEDS A REPLACEMENT FOR CAFU,AND WHAT??????
WHERE IT IS????????
MILAN IS KILLING HIMSELF!SOME THINGS MUST TO BE DONE!!!IF YOU LET IT THE CONCEQUENCES IS THAT!LOSSING FROM INTER 2-0!A LOT OF DRAWS,NOT GOOD FOOTBALL PALYING AND THE FANS NOT HUPPY FOR THEIR CLUB!
SOME THINGS MUST TO BE DONE BEFORE THE TIME COMES!!!
not much you can say about that really ... i feel sorry for the fans who have travelled far and wide to watch this match.
but every cloud has a silver lining and hopefully it'll be the kick up the bum the top brass need to see that buying Ronaldinho won't solve our problems.
But hey, still 40 mins to go, we can do it :D
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:40
Seedorf scored
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:40
3-1 milan!!!!!
Seedorf scored
really? :)
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:41
it dosnt count
the_eels
28-10-2006, 14:41
Go Milan! Never give up!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:41
Cmon guys,do this for us. Please
Come on, hold firm and try for another! They'll collapse!!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:42
its dissallowed! what is this ref playing at he gives them 80% of the decisions and then dissalowes our goal!
I thought it was disallowed but the score is 1-3.
the_eels
28-10-2006, 14:43
its dissallowed! what is this ref playing at he gives them 80% of the decisions and then dissalowes our goal!
are you sure? but soccernet recorded it ... darn it!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:43
We need another one in the next 15 min to keep the tension up till the end
does it count? the screen here shows it does, but maldini got a yellow. whatthe heck is going on?
3 subs, Ibrahimovich goal, Gilardino offside, Maldini yellow card and Seedorf's goal all in 5 mins! :D
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:44
whos listning to it on milans website?
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:45
one more inter will crumble. it sounds like the inter players are fouling milan a lot!
More yellow cards for Inter, Maicon and/or Daccourt .... Pirlo's free-kick causes all sorts of problems for Cesar ... COME ON!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:47
goal dissallowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFS GOT A INTER SHIRT ON!!!!!!! :(
Materazzi with another yellow ... fouling Gilardino
Maldini didn't get a yellow card, it was Gila.
gila scored, and disallowed. ****.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:48
maldini has as well for getting the ball out of the net.
it was a Gilardino goal too!!!! It just won't go in for him!
Arildonardo
28-10-2006, 14:50
I wonder why Milan didn't start to play football until we were 3-0 down... :rollani:
Almost 2-3, Gila scored but was offside. Correct decision by the ref.
what a pity. the goal disallowed correctly though.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:50
i feel sorry for gila he couldnt get a goal abd than he gets one and its scratched off!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:51
milan seem to be playing better now (touch wood)
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:51
Gila got yellow for taking the ball from the net,can you belive this ref,Not maldini
Grosso & Dacourt off ... Burdisso & Figo on
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:52
oh ibra is down again!
Arildonardo
28-10-2006, 14:52
goal dissallowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFS GOT A INTER SHIRT ON!!!!!!! :(
It was a correct decision.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:53
one more we need one more!!!!
ugggh.. poor poor Gilardino.
25 mins to go ... roughly
the_eels
28-10-2006, 14:55
Come on Gila ... Prove the press wrong!
the_eels
28-10-2006, 14:56
btw ... thanks to all who are sticking in during the tough times ...
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:56
Gila can do this for us i know it!
A big deflection on Seedorf's goal ... we need more luck like that!
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:57
only if we had Huntelaar and roni! how much different it could be!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:57
4-1,I hate this guy tooo
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:58
4-1 inter! i dont believe this!
Arildonardo
28-10-2006, 14:58
only if we had Huntelaar and roni! how much different it could be!
If only football was that easy...
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:58
why is it both inter players i dont like have scored!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:58
Marco is sent off for taking his jersey of
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 14:59
materazzi is off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
no idea where the game has gone wrong really; it all matters when Milan conceded the first goal to be honest... *sad*
a 4th for Inter ... Materazzi ... but then he gets a second yellow and is sent off!
kastriot
28-10-2006, 14:59
The goal that MaterZZI SCORED was foul over Nesta,and the ref saw it all
the_eels
28-10-2006, 15:00
I think the players and the coach have to sit down and think real hard after this match on what they want to achieve this season.
Kaka1899
28-10-2006, 15:00
i know what you meen Arildonardo only if as my dad says ifs and buts berries and nuts we wud all b squirrels :D
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.