View Full Version : Roma-Milan
Milan have to prove themselves thsi time as they did in the derby, everyone thought that after that comeback in the derby and the match against Andelaucht, Milan is on course, but yet again, another league defeat sucked down team morale and fan morale, and they wil be playing against a fine Roma side.
The battle will be intense, but I can see that Milan could win this, despiet the morale and injuries and such, Anchellotti has to focus, really I see that Milan could win this, Gila and Pippo inside would be better than Ricardo with anyone.
But I am interested in seeing what your views are regarding this match, I see if Anchelotti is decisive and more focused, the game could be yours, just like when Inter went to Rome, Mancio was still being tested early on in the season with the new team and all, but managed to play a fine game, had possession, more danger and with this new team managed to bag the second league win in 3 weeks.
You know Karim you are showing more support for this team than some alleged Rossoneri. There have been some actually hoping we lose this game.
Hehe Kui, we really dont think the same.
When inter is on a loosing streak i am so happy to brag my friends with 'oh u must win this one, u will really win it, you're too good for them', when adriano is playing like a piece of S, i say, let him play more, he is good, all out teamplayer and all his goals are trully diamods (like gilla's). And when they naturally loose, i can see them the next day and say oh u didnt have luck, that was marvelous display, no penalties for u from weird ref... and i'm really not rubbing it! (bad for me, im on the receiving end for last 2 months, from my Karim-like friends :sagrin: )
Counting that roma is atm one of only 2 possible scudetto treats to inter, it doesnt take a brainiac to know which team many interistas would cheer for. Doesnt really matter, its a win-win situation for them, they get bonus points in a race for scudetto or in a neighbour bragging.
I hope we win. It will save our asses a bit, and it will save carlo's ass to. Its just that the last thing aint sure to be the best one... cos there is a chance we screw next few games on smaller teams. We need to change something - and with no change in 8 previous games its hard to see it happen. And please, dont bash me because of carlo's critics, milan will play better eventually, but noone knows will it go quicker witch carlo or some other coach around.
Kui,
I try to increase my confidence on Milan but then the facts that have been disclosed by Carletto about the referee and also the statement made by Leandro Cantamessa about the "agreement" made with FIGC Commissioner that not being materialised made me feel very upset and passimistic for the future of our beloved team in the league.
I have already got this "bad feeling" long time ago that the referee and the entire FIGC people will let Milan down just to show that they are not "helping" us to win but treated us so cruel with the obvious weird decision on and off the pit.
Is this also part of Moratti system...nobody knows but could only predict that it is true.
At the moment I can only wait for Bobo's action to bring Moratti to the court for the spying order although I know that Bobo shall never win in the court against that dirty face Moratti!!
Nonetheless, I will remain a loyal fan of Milan and can only hope that Carletto could bring his team to win in the league and CL.
HeadFlick
06-11-2006, 16:06
I still remain faithful for this game 'cuz we seem to step up with these kind of opponents while slacking with smaller ones ... but I have to concur with oldman ... and besides we are not a team on top gear right now neither mentally nor physically so these recurrent bad calls demoralize us further... but I think we can still maintain our enthusiasm intact for CL ...
FORZAAAAAAAA MILAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!
rahul.acm
06-11-2006, 16:33
I have to say that I am confident facing Roma. We have ALWAYS risen to the occasion. When we play against good teams our players never disappoint the fans. We will blow teams no matter how good they are. There always something extra when we face good teams and we will deliver the goods against Roma. I hope Maldini plays or comes on as a sub because he takes the team to a different level.
it will be a tough game since Rino is injured and i don't know if Ambro is fit enough to play, but i believe we'll play much much better than against Atlanta
remote2book
06-11-2006, 17:32
yea there is no way..i think carlo can take another losing game....lets just hope da refs dpnt screw us again...but i have hope in every game for milan no matter wat the occasion...i just wish one day i can come come to milan italy and watch them play..iam planning on it..wit my bros...
[QUOTE=peters]Hehe Kui, we really dont think the same.
When inter is on a loosing streak i am so happy to brag my friends with 'oh u must win this one, u will really win it, you're too good for them', when adriano is playing like a piece of S, i say, let him play more, he is good, all out teamplayer and all his goals are trully diamods (like gilla's). And when they naturally loose, i can see them the next day and say oh u didnt have luck, that was marvelous display, no penalties for u from weird ref... and i'm really not rubbing it! (bad for me, im on the receiving end for last 2 months, from my Karim-like friends :sagrin: )./QUOTE]
:guw:
Really I feel for you :)
Warro Bantan
07-11-2006, 14:22
Well. What can I say...an Inter fan opening a thread on MM..never thought I would see the day, and never thought that I wouldnt mind if one did...
Karim though, is the exception that proves the rule...most inter fans are idiots, so obviously this gentleman is an exception (even if he supports the wrong team)
I am sorry I dont have the confidence that most here have espoused. I think Roma will tear us apart, if, and only if, we dont score early, and open up the game.
The Romans will play on the counter (as they usually do, though vs the Viola they had good stretches of posession), and with our first choice of defensive midfield out, I can only wonder at how we will defuse their attacks.
Any word on Nesta and Kaladze“s fitness to play come Sat? :dontkn:
My prediction, unfortunately, is that we will lose this, if we dont score at least 3 goals.
(Sorry, but this is the most optimistic I can make myself at this point) :w163:
Oh Kui, stop being such a harbinger of gloom :delol:
Who are these members who are hoping we lose to Roma? Name and shame them Kui :D
Brocchi will fill Gattuso's shoes and Maldini & Simic better get their partnership going as i can't see Nesta or Kaladze being "match-fit" by the weekend.
We will win!
Warro Bantan
07-11-2006, 17:21
Who are these members who are hoping we lose to Roma? Name and shame them Kui :D Yeah Mr Hawaii 5-O (no insult intended dude :D )lets hear some names, so the phan destroyer can go to work.
We will win!Why Jim, how nice of u to say that! I certainly hope so... :w221:
Yes, I'm confident that Milan will win.
Well. What can I say...an Inter fan opening a thread on MM..never thought I would see the day, and never thought that I wouldnt mind if one did...
Karim though, is the exception that proves the rule...most inter fans are idiots, so obviously this gentleman is an exception (even if he supports the wrong team)
Well I did once opened a thread on Milan's aging defense, but I got negaive responces even though I was right, :tong: and then a mod, I can't remember who said to me in the thread that it was already discussed.
Thanks for the kind works yet again :sun:
:cheers:
i think a draw is the best we can get out of this at the moment.
my the team prove me wrong
forza milan
ps: someone remember the game against roma at the end of our last scudetto winning season. man, why have things to change so fast.
I'm very optimistic about this game although the defense is very shaky. Favalli is just coming back from an injury, Simic had a terrible game last week and Bonera just isn't ready. Maldini seems like the only sure thing back there. In midfield, expect Brocchi to have a solid game in the absence of Gattuso. On offense, Gila is looking for a very important goal in an important game. Roma is the hot team in this game, but expect Milan to steal that fire :3band:
remote2book
08-11-2006, 21:58
hey guys tell me we have links....for this match..right i hope u all r enjoying the win...
remote2book
08-11-2006, 22:00
btw braseri....i like the way u post u say very intelegent things...unlike other members who will just critizie but never seem to think with a head...
well, with the players we have we can turn our form around at any moment but I'm not looking forward to this encounter.
I refuse to believe that we won't win. :D
I remain very optimistic. :)
remote2book
08-11-2006, 23:27
hey guys any new on the streaming links? i really wanna watch this...our second tough match this season..i consider all da other ones crap...and we shud have never lost........excpet the derby so i really wanna watch this
The streams will probably be out late Friday night or even early Saturday morning. They won't be out untill then.
remote2book
09-11-2006, 01:21
o ok ....thnx bro for the info...
GuangDong TV (GDTV), ShangHai TV (SHTV) are listed to broadcast the match, according to my Chinese source. I'm sure there will be more update later.
I am sorry I dont have the confidence that most here have espoused. I think Roma will tear us apart, if, and only if, we dont score early, and open up the game.
Warro you're forgiven. It is one thing to feel pessimistic. What I was saying is that some actually WANTED us to lose this game. I know you dont want us to lose so that INTER doesnt get ahead of Roma.
Oh Kui, stop being such a harbinger of gloom :delol:
Who are these members who are hoping we lose to Roma? Name and shame them Kui :DWe will win!
I'm not being a harbinger of gloom! I said some people were hoping we lose. I didnt say I wanted to lose, nor do I think we will lose. Jim... where the heck has your brain been? I'm the one calling for people to keep confidence in this team and you say I'm a harbinger of doom? AND... dont tempt be to name those who have said (actual posts) this. Try it and you'll embarrass them at your cost, not mine. I accept your apology before your pride wanes and you admit the lack of tact in this post of yours. Save you the embarrassment.
Warro Bantan
09-11-2006, 09:14
Kui, I think the laughing devil after Jim called u a harbinger (someone has been reading lately) of doom was meant to be sarcasm, and for a laugh...not to be taken seriously...
But then again, I could be wrong...but as for where his head has been, I doubt if even he knows! :D
Indeed. Yet sarcasm or not I still need and would like to be on the level with my thoughts and sincerity so that all those out there get the picture.
Pireloke
10-11-2006, 12:04
Dida could miss the Roma match, he has a back problem. Let's hope Kalac ran out of mistakes now and keeps a perfect match, yeah I know, not likely to happen, sigh.
Carlo says that becouse of Roma's lack of pure striker it will be more complicated than against Inter and Palermo. What kind of a sentence is that? we LOST against Inter and Palermo!!! I mean, im really sick of this stupid comments. Like he's talking to bunch of kids and not people that watch Milan's every match and know the team in the slightest details. this is ridicluous....
Warro i read all the time, though i don't always understand the words. The pictures help though :D
Kui i'm not sure what you want me to apologise for. I didn't call you a rude word or anything. Your point about some members wanting us to lose this match in my eyes is a bit gloomy and depressing and you being the one to mention this made you a messenger of sorts. It was said in jest as much as anything else and i'm not going to apologise if you didn't find it funny. I didn't accuse you of anything, i never said you were the one who wanted us to lose. So to a point, maybe you're just being a bit over sensitive about this? I'm not trying to tick you off either, but i don't see how i've done a great deal wrong.
I don't see what i have to be embaressed about. You seem pretty wound up about a throw-away comment.
If it makes you feel any better i will announce to everyone who reads this that you are always sincere with your posts, especially in cases such as this.
Anyway on to the match and here is the 20 man squad called up for the game.
PORTIERI: Dida, Fiori, Kalac;
DEFENDERS: Antonelli (n.31), Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic;
CENTROCAMPISTI: Brocchi, Gourcuff, Kaką, Pirlo, Seedorf;
ATTACKING: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Riccardo Oliveira.
With only 5 midfielders and 4 of them being on the pitch, i would have thought they could have called up another member of the Primavera team.
There's also a doubt over Dida, he has a back problem apparently and might not make it for tomorrow's match. Which leaves us with Kalac or Fiori, what a choice.
Dida could miss the Roma match, he has a back problem. Let's hope Kalac ran out of mistakes now and keeps a perfect match, yeah I know, not likely to happen, sigh.
Can't forget 2 things when I remember Kalac, Brescia's goal mishap and Australia and Croatia in WC :D
Why did you guys let Abbiati go, Juve OK because Buffon had a dislocated shoulder but now leave him to Torino?
PORTIERI: Dida, Fiori, Kalac;
DEFENDERS: Antonelli (n.31), Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic;
CENTROCAMPISTI: Brocchi, Gourcuff, Kaką, Pirlo, Seedorf;
ATTACKING: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Riccardo Oliveira.
With only 5 midfielders and 4 of them being on the pitch, i would have thought they could have called up another member of the Primavera team.
There's also a doubt over Dida, he has a back problem apparently and might not make it for tomorrow's match. Which leaves us with Kalac or Fiori, what a choice.
I think keeping Gourcuff as a sub would be good and keep Brocchi in, he had a fantastic cup match, scored a great goal and has been OK in the last 2 games he played now, Gourcuff wasn't up to the beat in the Atalanta match.
zlatanov
10-11-2006, 12:31
what's even more ridiculous is when people jump to conclusions without having a clear idea of what he actually said let alone what he meant by saying it.
What Carlo said was that Roma play very good, quick football with lots of short and quick passing and at Roma the collective is above any individual player. For these reasons, playing them would be EVEN more difficult than playing Inter or Palermo.
It's on the Italian version of the site, not the loosely translated English version:
http://www.acmilan.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=35283
Clarence1990
10-11-2006, 12:32
Kalac isn't the perfect keeper, i hope we all remember his blunder at the WC when Kovac scored for Croatia.
Anyway, if we play like we did against inter we could get 3 points home out of this game.
Forza Milan.
Some of the Primavera players, Guerci, Di Gennaro, Agbamayang (that has to be spelled wrong) would surely give us more options on the bench and more pace.
We don't need 3 or 4 defenders on our bench.
remote2book
10-11-2006, 15:08
can any1 tell me wat PACIFIC TIME will the game start....and any links?
Mate, for future reference please visit http://soccertv.com/ for info on what time games will start. Milan-Roma will be at 11:30 AM Pacific time, but on GOL TV it will be shown with 90 minute tape delay.
About the links, just relax, zlat will post them eventually ;)
Why did you guys let Abbiati go, Juve OK because Buffon had a dislocated shoulder but now leave him to Torino?
Abbiati apparently fell in love with the city of Torino :D
zlatanov
10-11-2006, 15:40
Regarding links, I will post them later tonight but for those who are losing patience, the game will be on Shanghai, Guandong, and Caifu ... and some others but these three channels are the more popular.
Warro Bantan
10-11-2006, 16:08
Warro i read all the time, though i don't always understand the words. The pictures help though :D
:haha:
PORTIERI: Dida, Fiori, Kalac;
DEFENDERS: Antonelli (n.31), Bonera, Cafu, Costacurta, Maldini, Nesta, Jankulovski, Simic;
CENTROCAMPISTI: Brocchi, Gourcuff, Kaką, Pirlo, Seedorf;
ATTACKING: Borriello, Gilardino, Inzaghi, Riccardo Oliveira.
With only 5 midfielders and 4 of them being on the pitch, i would have thought they could have called up another member of the Primavera team.
There's also a doubt over Dida, he has a back problem apparently and might not make it for tomorrow's match. Which leaves us with Kalac or Fiori, what a choice.
Yup...not looking good...I would take Fiori though...or my grandmother over Mr. Opps I dropped the ball Kalac...
Hope Gourcuff will start..but that would be at Seedorf“s expense...and I am sure Carlo wont do that...then why play Clarence during the mid-week game...?...ok, maybe he was forced to. :dontkn:
Hope the Dutchman is up to it.
Also hope its not Gila and Pippo again...Oliviera and one other is good for me..
Gol TV, in their wisdom, are showing the game SDD (Same Day Delay)...so I am going to check with u guys tomorrow re streams...this is a match that has to be seen live, or with a 2 minute delay at worst! :D
Still :nervous: a little nervy...but lets see...and as always:
FORZA MIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!
remote2book
10-11-2006, 16:26
hey guys sorry iam just realy anxious....ummm its showing that a match will be on 9 am in the morning.....idk iam just gonna watchit on the links zlat will post iam sorry guys
Sorry guys for writing oma-Milan, when it's supposed to be Milan-Roma, you are play in GZ or San Siro for sensitive Milanistas :D it's OK, I say San Siro because it's easier :tong:
Dunno where Zlat is.. but so far according to http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match6.htm The match will be shown online through: QSIV, SIPTV, SHTV and Guangdong. I suggest using QSIV ..it's really reliable and is in English:)
remote2book
10-11-2006, 22:49
thnx for the info mystik..........just do double check so the game will be on 11:30 A.M right?
Kui i'm not sure what you want me to apologise for. I didn't call you a rude word or anything. Your point about some members wanting us to lose this match in my eyes is a bit gloomy and depressing and you being the one to mention this made you a messenger of sorts. It was said in jest as much as anything else and i'm not going to apologise if you didn't find it funny. I didn't accuse you of anything, i never said you were the one who wanted us to lose. So to a point, maybe you're just being a bit over sensitive about this? I'm not trying to tick you off either, but i don't see how i've done a great deal wrong.
I don't see what i have to be embaressed about. You seem pretty wound up about a throw-away comment.
If it makes you feel any better i will announce to everyone who reads this that you are always sincere with your posts, especially in cases such as this.
I said I'd accept your apology before hand full well knowing you werent going to give one. Thats fine. That's the measure of who you are pal. You think I made this up about people wanting us to lose this match? Ok.... you asked for it
Here it is:http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showpost.php?p=396835&postcount=165 That's is just one of several being posted all across this forum Jim. You didnt accuse me? You called me a harbinger of doom when IN FACT the rest of you folks have been doing nothing but talking about doom. I've been just about the only one here who has been calling for calm and sanity from the lot of you. I'm not ticked off but you've been plain wrong... no DEAD wrong. So while you may not feel embarrassed, you were not disagreeable... you were wrong.
Don't try and think you have the measure of me because you didn't get an apology, you don't know me so don't act like you do. Stop throwing a tantrum because you're not getting your own way.
I encouraged you to show the names of the people who wanted us to lose the game so i don't see how i could possibly think you were making that fact up. So here you are the one who is wrong. Don't believe me? Then read what i put again.
You don't seem to get it do you. If i accused you of anything it was of talking about something gloomy, that is all. Hence the word TALKING about. I didn't accuse you of following or believing the things you talked about, i didn't insult you with a vile or hate filled comment. I merely in jest mentioned you as someone talking about gloomy things as you were the first one to mention it in this thread. That is all. Anything else you have read into it is by your own doing and by your own mistakes, not mine. So in that sense it is you who are wrong again.
As the a proclaimed administrator of p!ss & vinegar you think you'd be able to take a tiny bit of ribbing, but it seems you cannot by your over reaction.
Apology accepted Jim. If thats what you just gave me.
but i'm not looking for an apology
this could go on forever
Well you'll get one.
you don't know me so don't act like you do.
Sorry for not knowing anything about you
Yet... now all of a suddenI merely in jest mentioned you as someone talking about gloomy things as you were the first one to mention it in this thread.
Oh now I'm supposed to know you so well that you were speaking in jest. :rolleyes:
zlatanov
11-11-2006, 08:58
oh, guys, put a stop to this will ya?
That's exactly what MM was lacking - two of the oldest and most regular posters, who haven't yet fallen into deep depression, two sunshine club members to turn on one another.
Get agrip on your egos and shake hands ... trust me, in a couple of days you will be laughing, more at yourself than anything or anyone else, when you go back and remember how and why all of this started.
It could have at least been an important discussion to make you angry with one another, but this ... :v46: :D
Now, lets get back on topic :)
:5ok: More than happy to. If there has been a misunderstanding I gladly apologize to Jim with sincerety. Thanks very much Zlat. :5ok:
zlatanov
11-11-2006, 09:21
No problem. Thanks for understanding :)
Egoistka
11-11-2006, 11:47
Hmmmm...guys, it seems to me that its not Roma - Milan tonight, but Milan - Roma. We are playing at home, aren't we? Well, according to Gazzetta.it we play at home. Am I confusing smth? Anyway, wherever it is played - it is going to be a very difficult game.
According to Gazzetta, RO and Gila are to start the game..the line up is the following:
---------------Dida-------------
--Janku-- Maldini-- Nesta-- Simic--
-----Seedorf-- Pirlo-- Brocchi-----
---------------Kaka--------------
--------RO------------- Gila------
Lets hope that Totti has a bad day today...:) And that Kaka has a good day today :)
I hope Milan have a good day today!
Well said Zlat btw.
Let's beat roma. Roma is the club that I hate the most in Serie A
---------------Dida-------------
--Janku-- Maldini-- Nesta-- Simic--
-----Seedorf-- Pirlo-- Brocchi-----
---------------Kaka--------------
--------RO------------- Gila------
I'm quite sure Oliveira won't play. And I think Gourcuff will have a starting place too
i honestly believe that the squad would be more powerful with gourcuff in the place of seedorf.. not offend to seedorf or anything, but he tends to slow down the whole team, and we especially don't need that in this game, while gourcuff on the other hand is similar to kaka in that he his fast. other than that i don't think there should be any changes considering that the team is plagued with injuries and our options are limited. and i would keep the attack line as it is with gila and RO and inzaghi as a sub.
We're playing home 2night.... and we're going to win. I have a positive feeling (I am not drunk)
FORZA MILAN NON TI LASCEREMO MAI
We're playing home 2night.... and we're going to win. I have a positive feeling (I am not drunk)
FORZA MILAN NON TI LASCEREMO MAI
Thats sounds a lot better than what you were feeling a couple of days ago. It was a morale buster what you said and I'm glad you've got a good feeling about this game. All I can say is thank you Franco for finding the confidence to believe in this team especially now in such hard times.
FORZA MILAN!
My beloved Sheffield wednesday won again today!!!!! Which means? Milan is going to win as well :)
I know we're crap, but I've been following Milan game by game (not just a supporter) since I was 10 i.e. season 1993/94 and I become a hardcore supporter in 1996/97 and 1997/98 our worst seasons in the last 20 years. I also had the guts to go out with the Milan jersey the day after defeats as Istanbul (Galatasary & Liverpool) & La Corunia. Believe me in Malta it's not like the US, here many know about footbal and many support clubs as inter, juve, liverpool, man utd, arsenal so immagine... I think this says a lot about my loyalty towards the team. I am angry at the moment but it doesn't mean I'm going to give up supporting my colours.
hitmannq8
11-11-2006, 14:17
Alle alle alle Milan!!
Game in 15mins!! Only change to the predicted lineup is Simic in for Cafu, and Dida in for Kalac!
I was hoping to see Gourcuff play today in Seedorf's spot, but I hope Seedorf shows up for this big game as he usually does. Wouldn't trade that Seedorf for any player in the world! (stop smerking, im serious!).
Milan 6-1 Roma
Kaka, Kaka, Kaka, Kaka, Kaka, Kaka; Simic (Own goal)
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:19
Ok I will be trying to get the "next best thing to live" version of the match..I am in the office, PPStream up and running..FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!! Fyah fi di Roman dem! Blaze it up!
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:22
Zlat...my ppstream is taking forever...any suggestions?
Watch on Guangdong instead..it says QSIV has problems.
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:30
IT was Guangdong that was taking forever...are u on with them Mystik?
Yup..showing advertisements now. No problems.
About to start...
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:32
Ok guys, I am going to have to settle for the commentary u guys provide...cant seem to get connected...well, via ppstream anyway...:depress:
Watching on SHTV on Sopcast, good quality.
Warro is PPStream the only program you have ?
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:37
PPStream and PPLive...using the "mans" lap top...dont want to load too much stuff on it...
Oliveira was down for a while..but is back up.
what a crap defense we have
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 14:38
my 1 also still nothing on ppstream
rahul.acm
11-11-2006, 14:40
totti is sucking his thumb!
I am getting used to Milan coming from behind! Come what may! FORZA MIIIIIIIIILAN!
my god Oliveira had to react faster
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:40
Cant believe this....:moan:
damn it, i can't see the stream today. and we are losing already? :(
forza milan!
OCmilano
11-11-2006, 14:45
Totti can suck my #$@^ he is such a heartless, emotionless player..... Guys were not playing well at the moment seria a is gone but the CL remains and i hope we can make some changes that will keep us in the CL in transfer time.. FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!
Come on Gila we love you.....
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 14:46
u need to wait 1. try the guandong. i waited long
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:46
That makes two of us Xudong...:moan:
How did Totti score anyway?
RobyKikic
11-11-2006, 14:46
why hating on totti.. he scored an beautifull goal.. blame our defence for not paying attention in the beginning minutes.
Forza Milan!.
RobyKikic
11-11-2006, 14:47
totti scored an volley in the top left corner.
The ball was chipped over umm Pirlo and Maldini(I think) after Nesta's made a good attempt of a clearance..and Totti volleyed it in from close range.
near to goal.. Doni saves.
Arildonardo
11-11-2006, 14:50
Are these players really paid to play for Milan? Shouldn't they start working for their money soon? :d33:
That makes two of us Xudong...:moan:
How did Totti score anyway?
I was trying on GuangDong, and it worked for a few seconds. NOw it is re-connecting.. :( :stress:
RobyKikic
11-11-2006, 14:51
we play better now, alot of pressure.. but AGAIN after we're down.
Yeah in Cl we can go good. It is a vey strange season, with calciopoli, the players didnt prepare in the Summer as they could.
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 14:51
should pay inzaghi instance of RO
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:51
Looks like we are pressuring them somewhat...a series of corners, but we all kno we dont score from those...:sigh:
For you blaming us, we make bad comments about Gila, you must understand, that we believe in him but some of his movements are making us crazy.
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 14:53
amost own goalroma from seedorf corner
Dida gathers Totti's low cross from the right.
Dida gets down to save Totti's shot from the edge of the area.
Bosniaco
11-11-2006, 14:54
were do you watch the game?
A Pannuci cross drifts over
i can't believe this Seedorf hits the bar where's our luck
Kaką drifts in from the left but Doni gets down to save the low shot.
Seedorf with a volley from the edge of the box AND IT'S BACK OFF THE CROSSBAR, WHAT AN EFFORT! And the rebound is back with Milan and the cross comes in and OLIVEIRA WITH THE HEADER but super save by Doni!
rahul.acm
11-11-2006, 14:56
seedorf did a ronaldinho
RobyKikic
11-11-2006, 14:57
we almost score. unlucky shot form seedorf on the bar.
gila good chance right after that from a cross by kaka.
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 14:57
this is frustrating beyond belief!! Where is Zlat when u need him?
I just got in and saw the woodwork by Seedorf and the save by Doni on Gilardino.
Forza Milan!!!!!
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 14:58
Milan preasuring
RobyKikic can you send me your logo? It is very nice.
Guangdong works for me, how about you, Warro?
Ricardo Oliveira rises in the area but heads wide.
OCmilano
11-11-2006, 14:59
Gila I want you to score today come on dont let me down
Bosniaco
11-11-2006, 14:59
no links??/
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 15:00
Dont have the programs for Guangdong..:sigh:...fraid to load them too...so, will just settle for whats going on now...
Di Rossi with a sliding tackle on Kaka ... it would be great if we could get him in the summer.
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 15:00
our midfield are on work now... the need so final touch...
http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match6.htm
We need a goal to icrease our psychological situation.
how come? guangdong uses PPSTream..
Wide to Jankulovski who crosses but Mexes heads clear, Roma defending in numbers as a cross comes in but Mexes is pulled down by Gilardino, Roma free-kick
rahul.acm
11-11-2006, 15:03
mexes is being an a###ole
Sheva is shining in Chelsea
The ball comes into KAKA but blocked by Doni at his near post
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 15:04
Gila down by mexes in penalty box. no penalty
De Rossi drives a shot wide.
The stadium is almost empty.
Nesta blocks Mancini then Pirlo tackles Totti and Milan are on the attack again.
Mancini caught offside
Gila lost a goal after a good effort.
Hasan Rossonero
11-11-2006, 15:06
Gila down by mexes in penalty box. no penalty
it was 50-50
Bosniaco
11-11-2006, 15:06
Sheva is shining in Chelsea
Who cares about him??????????? And he is not shining he scored like 2 goals in 20 matches ok!!!!!!!!
New woodwork from shoot of Oliveira.
Oliveira offside
Maldini crosses and Gilardino volleys over.
Pirlo drags a left-footed shot wide from the edge of the area.
Oli scuffs a chance.. but was offside anyway.
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 15:10
Ro wat u doing again"?? pippo should be playing
Kaka slips past his maker, Oliveira gets the ball on the edge of teh box AND LETS RIP WITH A GLORIOUS SHOT THAT'S JUST TIPPED OVER! Great stuff Milan.
I try to make fun of him.
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 15:10
Dont kno Xudong..still trying..Mystiks link helped a little...
OHHHHHHH Oli off the crossbar
Obviusly the referees dont play us good after the scandal, it's not an excuse but it's true.
RobyKikic
11-11-2006, 15:12
oli's shot reminded me of one of those that sheva did :pr78:
It must be disappointing for the players to see the stadium if it's quite empty. I mean this is Roma, the stadium should be practically full. It can't impress Kaka too much to be seeing all those empty seats when the team is in need of support.
Pireloke
11-11-2006, 15:13
We're screwed again. That's all I can say.
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 15:13
If we play like this n cant even get a draw. i think must be on bad luck. anyway we hit the cross bar twice already
I play CM do you know anything about our under 19 squad, Vito, George Weah Junior, Ferrari...
Jankulovski does well to cut out a through-pass for Totti from Taddei
Oliveira's long-range strike rattles the woodwork
warro,
if you still don't have a link, try this:
http://live.tvmao.com/ntv_play.jsp?vendor=PPLIVE&name=%C9%CF%CA%D3%CC%E5%D3%FD
Jim UK i dont remember myself seeing so few people in San Siro in a big game at least the last five years.
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 15:16
Yup, we obviously practice hitting the crossbar and goal posts in training...sheesh..come on Milan...lets try for one b4 the half is over?
Kaka in front of goal Doni saves, half time.
and now it is half-time ....
Gourcuff and Inzaghi will come on and one of them will score.
Pireloke
11-11-2006, 15:19
All the empty seats are those of the gloryhunters. The real fans are now present.
Bosniaco
11-11-2006, 15:20
well what is the attendence then?
hitmannq8
11-11-2006, 15:20
Oliveira started off bad but is now playing really well. He is getting into the game and is everywhere, creating and passing. Gila on the otherhand is diving whenever he gets the ball. He only had 1 chance from 2 yards which he managed to shoot straight to the keeper.
Milan are playing really well but are terribly unlucky. Bring on Pippo!
Oli got the majority of the chances..needed to do better a few times though.
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 15:22
We arent losing anything other than luck to ROMA. Hope Pippo will bring them on in second half.
FORZA MILAN
All 3 attackers have fair chances. Gila's shoot saved, with a couple of dives (or fouls by defender but referee didn't say so), Oli had a good game so far, Kaka` has been quiet...
And yes, Milan has been practicing hitting the woodwork.
Oliveira started off bad but is now playing really well. He is getting into the game and is everywhere, creating and passing. Gila on the otherhand is diving whenever he gets the ball. He only had 1 chance from 2 yards which he managed to shoot straight to the keeper.
COme on be fair; it's not straight to the goalkeeper.
And of course, people start to wonder why GK always play so much better against MIlan lol, and if not? the bar will save their a$$.
And I think you're being harsh on Gila..that was a pretty difficult chance that he managed to flick on goal. Otherwise I agree..he hasn't been playing too well.
Egoistka
11-11-2006, 15:24
Oliveira plays surprisingly well. I think he might score today :). Kaka is a little bit not precise...he definately is not having the best day, unlike Totti - who does. Something tells me that Milan is going to be very tired in the second half, because they gave so much efforts in the first, but didnt score. Hope that I m wrong...WE cannot afford to lose this game...Forza Mlan...
P.S. I think that recently Milan is being very unlucky. Look even at todays game..2 bars already, and no goals. Ball just doesnt go inside....
Milan has an uphill to climb. Not just this game.
I heard that Pieri was banned for 15 days for his mistake in Atalanta-Milan; but I see that finally Messina became Roma's favorite referee. :rolleyes:
We need a goal to get back. From the part I was able to watch (discontinuently by the way), we were fine. Not superb, but better than Roma, don't know whether that's because Roma got an early goal and decided to sit back. We were fine though, the second challenge by Mexes on Gilardino was 50-50, so it was fine that Messina didn't call it; but the first one was more dubious. And a few outside of the box too. Obviously even though Pieri was banned, the referees still hate us. We need to play 200% to secure a win; but unfortunately we often only had 50%, that's why we ended up losing many games, I am afraid. :(
The name, Messina, by the way, sickens me. :yuck:
Well, a disappointing (poor clearance by Nesta) start has turned into some good attacking football. Unlucky with some strikes, some poor passing and miscontrol by the palyers. Hopefully Pippo will add some spark like on Wednesday. There never seems to be enough body up front/ on the wing when we need them. At least has been playing a bit better this time. Forza Milan.
And I think you're being harsh on Gila..that was a pretty difficult chance that he managed to flick on goal. Otherwise I agree..he hasn't been playing too well.
Agreed.
zZ[-_-]Zz
11-11-2006, 15:29
Gilardino should learn to stay on his feet... we don't need another divin' striker...
Hitting the bar, at least we're getting the chances. One little inch and that bar becomes a goal. We've still got a full half and I hope to see Oli score (but I'll take anyone for that matter).
Zz']Gilardino should learn to stay on his feet... we don't need another divin' striker...
and you don't get one. Gilardino is not known for diving.
Pireloke
11-11-2006, 15:32
Bad luck or not, if it goes on like this all season you end up in Serie B...
Egoistka
11-11-2006, 15:32
Zz']Gilardino should learn to stay on his feet... we don't need another divin' striker...
Thats true..I said the same to my husbend during the game...Dont they give yellow cards for simulation? Well in Russian they do :)
I agree he needs to stay on his feet..but it's not like he's simulating. He just seems to fall from minimal contact. He should try stayin on his feet sometimes.
Egoistka
11-11-2006, 15:34
and you don't get one. Gilardino is not known for diving.
I have to dissapoint you, but he is known for that very much. Look at the last games where he played, he is on his ass all the time, considering that in 70 % of the situations he havent been touched by anyone...
trust me, if the referees believed that Gilardino was diving, yellows would have been shown. the rules are internationally the same. In Russia or in Brazil, or in Congo.
zZ[-_-]Zz
11-11-2006, 15:35
Gilardino is startin' to get known for divin'... he falls over all the time now & everytime the referee justs gives the foul to Roma...
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 15:35
Ok Xudong...pray with me..starting to see some signs of life from Guangdong...then it went again..ads on now rite?
trust me, if the referees believed that Gilardino was diving, yellows would have been shown. the rules are internationally the same. In Russia or in Brazil, or in Congo.
That's what I don't undersatnd. He fell down, was considered a dive, then no card. Then why was that a dive?
Dida make a shave in a shoot from Toti
Maldini has been our best offensive player. Did you see that pass to Brocchi?
I have to dissapoint you, but he is known for that very much. Look at the last games where he played, he is on his ass all the time, considering that in 70 % of the situations he havent been touched by anyone...
I see you have numbers there, but please don't give me another list of your statistics. :) and if it is ok with you, I would like us to focus our Gila discussion WITHIN THIS GAME.
well, if he is substituted, then our discussion is over. :)
Sweet..Oli has improved..nice turn and shot just wide.
Totti outside the Milan box, he skins Maldini AND FIRES A GREAT EFFORT TO DIDA'S LEFT BUT THE BRZIL KEEPER SAVES!
Oliveira is sent clear on the right and he drives it low across goal but just wide of the far left post!
Ok Xudong...pray with me..starting to see some signs of life from Guangdong...then it went again..ads on now rite?
mine is working, well, every two minutes it needs to take a two-minute break though. :D
In a few days i will be ready to send you details about Milan's Greek fan club. I will have a contact with the president of the club.
mexes seems to be playing well ... i think i'd prefer him to Chivu ... should we ever look at buying a defender
Cafu looked to be "abused" from some fans before the second half to start.
Gilardino just offside.
Oliveira slices a shot wide.
mexes seems to be playing well ... i think i'd prefer him to Chivu ... should we ever look at buying a defender
I like neither of them. Chivu is injury-prone and has declined in his performance since he was, ..., 20? Mexex was just inconsistent. Today he has been good, really good, but that doesn't mean anything. He could easily screw up in the next game. :stupid:
Jankulovski's cross is gathered by Doni.
Low Simic shot is saved.
Kaką stopped once again by Mexes.
Egoistka
11-11-2006, 15:45
Brocchi!!!!!!!! GOL!!!!!!!!! GOL!!!!!!!!!!!
I think we need some creativity and unpredictability offensively; and consistency and stability defensively. unfortunately, we are not having all of them now. :(
Brochi scores hits a great shoot from far away.
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 15:46
We scored?
Seedorf in space on the left, spots the gap AND FIRES A ROCKET JUST PAST OF THE RIGHT HAND POST! Great effort, Doni beaten all ends up, unfortunate for Seedorf
Brocchi scores....well I said I'd take anyone, lol :D
rahul.acm
11-11-2006, 15:46
Brocchi the saviour!
Pireloke
11-11-2006, 15:46
OMFG BROCCHI What a shot LOLLOLLOL
We press them, we are in charge.
RobyKikic
11-11-2006, 15:47
Goal Now Kill Em! Forza Milan Forza Brocchi!
what the hell? my ppstream is taking its two-minute break now. :rolleyes:
Super Brocchi does it again!
Another fantastic strike to add to his fabulous goal against Brescia.
brocchi's second goal in 3 days? I like that. :D
Egoistka
11-11-2006, 15:49
I see you have numbers there, but please don't give me another list of your statistics. :) and if it is ok with you, I would like us to focus our Gila discussion WITHIN THIS GAME.
well, if he is substituted, then our discussion is over. :)
Sorry, just observation, stats I cannot give you..But I watch every match and what I feel from seeing...70% was said to show that in almost every fall nobody has anything to do with it. Its him falling because he cannot stand on his feet properly, or just simulates...
No offence...its just my observation...
BTW...Brocchi felt the taste of scoring..he shooted again, out though..:)
Aquilani in, Perrota out.
we need a brace, so please, Brocchi! :D
savage_mau
11-11-2006, 15:50
roma defend with 10 player. the ball hit roma player before go in
rahul.acm
11-11-2006, 15:51
Now we are talking! Some good passing and full fronted attack!
Sorry, just observation, stats I cannot give you..But I watch every match and what I feel from seeing...70% was said to show that in almost every fall nobody has anything to do with it. Its him falling because he cannot stand on his feet properly, or just simulates...
No offence...its just my observation...
BTW...Brocchi felt the taste of scoring..he shooted again, out though..:)
that's fine. I was just afraid that if you actually had a list of your statistics, then we might be dragged into another long saga.
and yes, grazie Brocchi. Forza Milan!
Inzaghi in for Gilardino.
Great free kick from Aquilani, Dida made a great save.
wtf was Dida thinking..
k he redeemed himself..great save
Off side Francesco Totti
Substitution Daniele De Rossi for Alberto Aquilani
De Rossi booked.
Yellow card Ricardo Oliveira
Brocchi goes close with a low shot.
rahul.acm
11-11-2006, 15:54
Awesome save by DIDA!
Great free kick from Aquilani, Dida made a great save.
wtf was Dida thinking..
what was going on?
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 15:55
An attack that took place b 4 our stream gets it to us...
Dida made an awful mistake and ten minutes later made a fine save Xudong.
Dida making some great saves ... keeping us in it while luck, the bar, poor shooting and last ditch defending stops us scoring another goal ...
Totti getting more involved now ... what a nailbiter of a game!
Dida made an awful mistake and ten minutes later made a fine save Xudong.
I suppose you are watching it on TV? :)
Please bring us good news. We are counting on you and Brocchi. :D
We've had 18 shots, 9 on target and 1 goal scored.
1 out of 18 is quite poor. No one has their shooting boots on today it seems.
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 16:04
Come on MILAN!!! Gimmie another goal!!!! Go ahead Kaka, score!!!
Borriello in for Oliveira.
Kaka flicks the ball in teh air from a throw-on on the left and fires in a stunning volley which Doni somehow palms away at the near post! Phew, all-action tonight and Kaka has had at least six great shots.
Ferrari in for Mexes, we will score.
Totti shoot a free kick, out.
wow, two attackers for two attackers. maybe Ancelotti was counting on Brocchi/Borriello duo to pull another Milan-Brescia? :)
There is only about 10 minutes left, I guess I will try to focus on my stream from now on.
FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bring on Gourcuff or Cafu!
Another one huge mistake from our defence, Totti headed 1-2!!.
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 16:12
Seedorf would have to be limping on the pitch for that to happen Jim...
Milan break fast and they have men over in the box but desperate defending by Mexes and Chivu and Inzaghi somehow doesn't get the shot away
Egoistka
11-11-2006, 16:12
We cannot hold the draw!!!! Can we????!!!! There is just a few minutes left...Milan should have been more careful with their passes. But who cares...we do not need one point!!! I m pissed off!!!
Pireloke
11-11-2006, 16:13
I'm going to ****ing shoot myself
Aw crap il pupone :(
One more goal and we could've been even with the likes of Cagliari (which is depressing in itself)
C'mon Milan !!!!
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 16:13
This is crazy....I cant believe it...what a sad state of affairs...
Pireloke
11-11-2006, 16:13
or even better shoot 20 Inter fans
i am also too, good night to all of you, bye.
Hasan Rossonero
11-11-2006, 16:14
We only have ourselves to blame. We are a pathetic side right now.
Our defending is awful. Fully deserved lead for Roma.
Graeme C
11-11-2006, 16:14
1-2 whats going on, i sent a Text message to Bravo, it hasnt been on yet.. i dont think they liked it! anyone watching the match look out for my message :)
Roma on the break and Aquilani's screaming down the left AND TOTTI WITH THE LATE RUN FLIES INTO THE CROSS WITH THE HEADER AND THAT'S 2-1! Super goal on the break and Totti - who has been as good as I've ever seen him tonight - with the deserved goal. What a match.
Desperate defending again by Chivu who is loving this, sliding in first on Seedorf then sticking a leg out to tackle Inzaghi while lying spreadeagled on the ground!
Now Roma are in and an error frees De Rossi with the goal at his mercy but he snatches at the finish from close range and it drags wide!
Awful.. the stream just wouldn't work... came in to check on the game.... 1-2... depressing....
Arildonardo
11-11-2006, 16:16
Continue like this and we will be closer to relegation than to the CL when the season is over... Depressing... I've always been optimistic, but now I see no reason to... This sucks! :mad:
this does suck, but brace yourselves, Milan fans. a team has ups and downs. if you truly support a team instead of just being a gloryhunter, that's the price you need to pay. :)
Hasan Rossonero
11-11-2006, 16:18
I think we may actually be relegated, it is a possibility. Let's see if we can stave off relegation.
Warro Bantan
11-11-2006, 16:18
Thanks Milan..thanks Berlu...thanks Maldini...thanks Carlo...thanks for ruining my whole week.
We are officialy in CRISIS...should be a wake up call...now, with little chance of Europe next season, it will take even longer to restructure the side.
Farewell Carlo...thanks for the memories.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.