View Full Version : OFFICIAL: Kaká to Real Madrid
DebateRM
30-05-2009, 21:11
Hi supporters of AC Milan!,
I´m a journalist of a important newspaper of Spain. We´re interested in your player, Kaká. The next monday Florentino Perez will become the new president of Real Madrid and Kaká maybe can be a good signing. What do you think?. He will reject?, Galliani can object?...
Thanks in advance and best regards!
hitmannq8
30-05-2009, 21:34
Please tell the AS and Marca newspapers that they are the most ridiculous papers in the world. Thanks!
I can't believe you are believing the same lies you write everyday!
DebateRM
30-05-2009, 22:43
Hi Hitmannq8, you´re wrong. I´m journalist but muy newspaper isn´t AS or Marca, it´s bigger (at least in spreading). My newspaper maybe knows a special agreement between Kaká and Real Madrid, and I need to know what think the supporters of AC Milan, if Kaká is important for us... My information is only needed until the next friday (2009-06-05), I suppose. Thanks in advance, best regards.
he's important to us and he isn't interested in moving anywhere..he has come out and told this a few hundred times..
DebateRM
30-05-2009, 23:13
Thank you very much Regin for your response, so we can speak about shock if Kaká left AC Milan?. You´re supporter of AC Milan?.
Please let me says that AC Milan is one of the biggest team of Europe, well I think you know.
We, the Milan fans might be shocked and angry....probably at Berlu or Galliani (even thought we won't know the extend of the sale and what exactly happened)
I think that if a big offer (somewhere around 65mil euro) arrives for Kaka then Milan will accept and Kaka will also sign away. The Kaka departure has been in the making for a while I think (just how Shevchenko's was), and I for one woudn't be shocked if he left although I am praying that he doesn't as he is the most important piece of our puzzle.
I read in the Four Four Two magazine interview of Kaka that he didn't want to play anywhere in Spain. He said he'd like to play in the Premiere League one day. He also mentioned how much he liked Milan and his team mates and how he [Ricardo] intended to stay in Milan. I hope he was telling the truth.
ACMILAN1983
31-05-2009, 03:05
Mind saying which newspaper you're from?
zakakhan
31-05-2009, 03:17
Hee...if the player wanna go.... so what
no body is bigger than club
Hi, and welcome to the forum. :)
Kaka has dedicated his career to Milan. He has said that he wants to be a Milan player for the rest of his career. His answer is always the same: I want to stay for the rest of my career.
The idea of Kaka in Real Madrid is interesting. An interesting thought. But as the situation is now it is only that. Kaka is a Milan icon and will stay like that as long as Kaka has this feeling in his heart.
As much as newspapers write silly rumours with no substance whatsoever there is also a gran of truth to what you read. Sometimes it's even very true.
DebateRM
31-05-2009, 05:53
Thank you very much for your responses!. Best regards
I don't think Kaka wants it to happen. He said before that he would like to stay here his entire carreer unless management wants to cash him in.
Mangement is allready under fire with the sale of Gourcuff and a potential fourth place, I would be crazy to sell Kaka now.
Fans be furious the diffrence with Sheva's case is that he wanted to go.
We hope to see a new breeze in milan next year with a few new face but with Kaka on our side.
Blacktop
01-06-2009, 03:35
Hi supporters of AC Milan!,
I´m a journalist of a important newspaper of Spain. We´re interested in your player, Kaká.
Right, and my day job consists of writing for Tuttosport. Pointless thread.
This is a lie. Sports journalist coming to Milan forum and asking if Kaka' could be an important player in Madrid....hahaha! Kaka' can play in any club in the world and be the main player. Comical question.
Anyway, Kaka' will most likely stay in Milan. UNLESS Berlusconi really wants to sell him, which I also doubt.
Right, and my day job consists of writing for Tuttosport. Pointless thread.
It is a very interesting thread presented in a humble and friendly manner. So it's not pointless, it's a very polite thread.
It is a very interesting thread presented in a humble and friendly manner. So it's not pointless, it's a very polite thread.
when its based on a lie its not interesting :D
Hasan Rossonero
01-06-2009, 08:32
I really hope Kaka' stays, but I think this time he won't.
When asked today, Galliani again lacked conviction, and he revealed that both Kaka' and Pato are wanted. He said there are no concrete offers, and he HOPES Kaka' will stay.
A far cry, don't you think, from impassioned denials of "KAKA' IS NOT FOR SALE AT ANY PRICE"? I really really hope he stays because he is my favourite player, but I fear the worst. Galliani also complained about taxation rules.
In short, Serie A is slowly becoming a small league.
I think if Kaka' leaves, Pato would follow in 2-3 years.
Gabriel489
01-06-2009, 09:49
Two days people here are wondering if we will sign CR7 and dreaming of a lineup of Kaka, Dinho, CR7 and Pato. Now we are worrying about Kaka leaving. Give it a rest. He is staying, esp one of his mentor, Leo is the new coach.
Maltese Charlie
01-06-2009, 10:45
I really hope Kaka' stays, but I think this time he won't.
When asked today, Galliani again lacked conviction, and he revealed that both Kaka' and Pato are wanted. He said there are no concrete offers, and he HOPES Kaka' will stay.
A far cry, don't you think, from impassioned denials of "KAKA' IS NOT FOR SALE AT ANY PRICE"? I really really hope he stays because he is my favourite player, but I fear the worst. Galliani also complained about taxation rules.
In short, Serie A is slowly becoming a small league.
I think if Kaka' leaves, Pato would follow in 2-3 years.
Hasan, I heard Galliani live on Milan Channel.All what you said is true but not all.
The message he wanted to send was that something have to be done as all the italian clubs are not competitive with the English and Spanish clubs because the later has bigger turn over and less taxes.
As an example he said that players like Gristiano Ronaldo and Messi are impossible to come to Italy while 10 years ago it was the opposite. He mentioned Van Basten and Leonardo that they recieved the same offer from Barcellona but the players choose Milan as in that time at the end still remain with more money.
He also said something like OK Kaka may stay but the rule is that most of the players goes for the money.
Galliani implied that Serie A given the economic sitiuation right now cannot afford to buy the biggest players and will therefore unless the situation changes grow into a league that cannot be a place for C. Ronaldo or Messi.
Serie A will always be Serie A. The highest league in Italy. With history and grace.
It's very doom and gloom. I don't think he is right. It seems unlikely that it will fall behind like that even if the economics are bad.
I believe in the next season we will see a strong Inter, a new and strong Milan and a strong comeback Juve. 3 sides fighting for Lo Scudetto. And Roma maybe. That's what I hope and believe in.
I think Kaka' will stay. Despite the stupidity Milan Ultras, he sees how much Maldini is loved by everyone in Italy, Europe and world, and he wants that. You can never say never, but I personally think he will stay.
Hasan Rossonero
01-06-2009, 12:23
Hasan, I heard Galliani live on Milan Channel.All what you said is true but not all.
The message he wanted to send was that something have to be done as all the italian clubs are not competitive with the English and Spanish clubs because the later has bigger turn over and less taxes.
As an example he said that players like Gristiano Ronaldo and Messi are impossible to come to Italy while 10 years ago it was the opposite. He mentioned Van Basten and Leonardo that they recieved the same offer from Barcellona but the players choose Milan as in that time at the end still remain with more money.
He also said something like OK Kaka may stay but the rule is that most of the players goes for the money.
Hey Maltese Charlie...thanks for the response.
He also said something like "the Serie A will become a small league" if we don't fix this. I may be wrong on that but I do remember hearing it.
But when asked about Kaka', he didn't have the same conviction; neither did Leonardo. As you said a few weeks ago, you think Kaka' may leave also this time. I fear the same, but pray for the best.
Hey Maltese Charlie...thanks for the response.
He also said something like "the Serie A will become a small league" if we don't fix this. I may be wrong on that but I do remember hearing it.
But when asked about Kaka', he didn't have the same conviction; neither did Leonardo. As you said a few weeks ago, you think Kaka' may leave also this time. I fear the same, but pray for the best.
Not sure why, but they do that on purpose just like they played with us in January that Kaka will be sold to Mancester C. No need to worry you'll see.
Galliani implied that Serie A given the economic sitiuation right now cannot afford to buy the biggest players and will therefore unless the situation changes grow into a league that cannot be a place for C. Ronaldo or Messi.
Serie A will always be Serie A. The highest league in Italy. With history and grace.
It's very doom and gloom. I don't think he is right. It seems unlikely that it will fall behind like that even if the economics are bad.
I believe in the next season we will see a strong Inter, a new and strong Milan and a strong comeback Juve. 3 sides fighting for Lo Scudetto. And Roma maybe. That's what I hope and believe in.
Add to the list of the contenders, like I said this year at the start of the season (and I was wrong when we watch the final table), Napoli that seems to have a project, Genoa with their different deals with Inter, and Fiorentina that will probably gain some more experience thanks to the CL (if they qualify).
Blacktop
01-06-2009, 12:57
It is a very interesting thread presented in a humble and friendly manner. It's a very polite thread.
That's true, but pretending that you're a writer from a "very important" Spanish newspaper is not the way to go.
It comes across as cheap trolling.
Hasan Rossonero
01-06-2009, 13:07
Not sure why, but they do that on purpose just like they played with us in January that Kaka will be sold to Mancester C. No need to worry you'll see.
Yeah, I hope so.
The funny thing is Inter and Juve don't complain half as much as Galliani. They go about their business, and are buying/going to buy very good players. Diego is a fantastic addition, for example. Galliani is infuriating with his comments.
The funny thing is Galliani complains about all this stuff, and yet Ibra and Kaka' are the highest paid players in the world.
Maltese Charlie
01-06-2009, 13:27
Hey Maltese Charlie...thanks for the response.
He also said something like "the Serie A will become a small league" if we don't fix this. I may be wrong on that but I do remember hearing it.
But when asked about Kaka', he didn't have the same conviction; neither did Leonardo. As you said a few weeks ago, you think Kaka' may leave also this time. I fear the same, but pray for the best.
Yes, I am also afraid that we can loose Kaka, but my worryings are that Berlusconi will sell Kaka and not Kaka will leave for better wages.
The way how Galliani and Leonardo talked today gave me the impression that our danger is coming if better contracts above Milan limits are offered to the players.
Maltese Charlie
01-06-2009, 14:02
Yeah, I hope so.
The funny thing is Inter and Juve don't complain half as much as Galliani. They go about their business, and are buying/going to buy very good players. Diego is a fantastic addition, for example. Galliani is infuriating with his comments.
The funny thing is Galliani complains about all this stuff, and yet Ibra and Kaka' are the highest paid players in the world.
Since Berlusconi bought Milan Juventus always sold their best players to finance the squad. Examples: Vialli, Baggio, the french Toro Zidane :ilol: Ravanelli Inzaghi etc..
As regards Inter, it is different. Moratti's money are coming from the OIL Industry (easy money), and at the moment it looks like only these people have extra money to invest in football.
While Berlusconi's money are coming from hard work from his companies.
MVBasten
01-06-2009, 14:04
I think there's one important factor that most people fail to see in this 'Kaka to Real Madrid' saga.
As we all know, when Manchester City came with their offer for Kaka, it was reported in the media that their offer was at least £90m, and maybe even more. Now most of us do believe that Milan accepted such an offer, but Kaka wasn't interested in going to Man City. HOWEVER this is not how the final 'official' story was. Let me explain:
Berlusconi has become the big presence in the world both financially and politically through his constant focus on his own image in the media (which he owns a big part of in Italy). There are good reasons to believe that one of the key reasons he bought Milan to begin with was to promote his own image in Italy. So when the Kaka to Man City saga came to the end, Berlusconi himself came on TV and declared Kaka was staying, and he basically said that it was Berlusconi himself that said the ultimate 'NO' to the transfer. Most of us doubt that this is actually true, but Berlusconi used the opportunity to promote his own image as the heroic owner who stopped Kaka from leaving Milan.
You may ask why I write this, and the reason is simple. Berlusconi has officially declared he stopped a Kaka transfer for £90m+. What do you think it will do to his image if Milan sells the player 6months later for £60m? Berlusconi will basically be shown in the media as the moron who refused to sell a player for a huge amount of money, and then suddenly selling him soon after for a much smaller sum. Selling Kaka now for £60m is in other words really bad for Berlusconis image, and if there is ONE thing he cares more about than Milan itself it's his own image. This is why I think the chance of this transfer to go through to be small.
The only way Kaka can be sold for £60m is if the player himself asks to leave or that Leonardo doesn't want Kaka in his Milan. Both of these scenarios look really really unlikely. Kaka may leave Milan at some point, but he has repeatedly said he will never request a transfer himself. He also said that as long as Milan has the same ambition as himself he will stay as long as the club wants him. And there is no reason to believe that Milan doesn't still have ambitions to be the best. Also I think it would be crazy to think that Leonardo doesn't want him. Leonardo actually was the person who brought Kaka to Milan and Kaka would be a first choice in any team in the world, also in Leonardos' Milan.
So, will Real Madrid pay £80m+ for Kaka? Doesn't sound like it.
I´m also afraid that Kaka is going to leave.
It is something I wrote on an english site :
Maldini wanted Kaka for new captain to make him stay in Milan. ( Maldini did, But I don´t know about the reason )
He wanted to give Kaka that armband before he left the field, BUT KAKA WALKS AWAY....
I haven´t seen this....do you know something about this, or is it just another rumor ?
That's true, but pretending that you're a writer from a "very important" Spanish newspaper is not the way to go.
It comes across as cheap trolling.
Not at all. It was a kind person asking a kind question. Nothing more.
jvig12183
01-06-2009, 15:52
I´m also afraid that Kaka is going to leave.
It is something I wrote on an english site :
Maldini wanted Kaka for new captain to make him stay in Milan. ( Maldini did, But I don´t know about the reason )
He wanted to give Kaka that armband before he left the field, BUT KAKA WALKS AWAY....
I haven´t seen this....do you know something about this, or is it just another rumor ?
That story is completely false. I was hoping Maldini would give Kaka the armband at the end of the game and was looking to see if this would happened. Obviously it did not happen but Kaka was the first player to go over and hug Maldini at the end of the game. If Maldini wanted to give Kaka the arm band he could have done it at that moment. I also doubt Kaka would disrespect Maldini in this way by walking away from him during his final moments.
I think there's one important factor that most people fail to see in this 'Kaka to Real Madrid' saga.
As we all know, when Manchester City came with their offer for Kaka, it was reported in the media that their offer was at least £90m, and maybe even more. Now most of us do believe that Milan accepted such an offer, but Kaka wasn't interested in going to Man City. HOWEVER this is not how the final 'official' story was. Let me explain:
Berlusconi has become the big presence in the world both financially and politically through his constant focus on his own image in the media (which he owns a big part of in Italy). There are good reasons to believe that one of the key reasons he bought Milan to begin with was to promote his own image in Italy. So when the Kaka to Man City saga came to the end, Berlusconi himself came on TV and declared Kaka was staying, and he basically said that it was Berlusconi himself that said the ultimate 'NO' to the transfer. Most of us doubt that this is actually true, but Berlusconi used the opportunity to promote his own image as the heroic owner who stopped Kaka from leaving Milan.
You may ask why I write this, and the reason is simple. Berlusconi has officially declared he stopped a Kaka transfer for £90m+. What do you think it will do to his image if Milan sells the player 6months later for £60m? Berlusconi will basically be shown in the media as the moron who refused to sell a player for a huge amount of money, and then suddenly selling him soon after for a much smaller sum. Selling Kaka now for £60m is in other words really bad for Berlusconis image, and if there is ONE thing he cares more about than Milan itself it's his own image. This is why I think the chance of this transfer to go through to be small.
The only way Kaka can be sold for £60m is if the player himself asks to leave or that Leonardo doesn't want Kaka in his Milan. Both of these scenarios look really really unlikely. Kaka may leave Milan at some point, but he has repeatedly said he will never request a transfer himself. He also said that as long as Milan has the same ambition as himself he will stay as long as the club wants him. And there is no reason to believe that Milan doesn't still have ambitions to be the best. Also I think it would be crazy to think that Leonardo doesn't want him. Leonardo actually was the person who brought Kaka to Milan and Kaka would be a first choice in any team in the world, also in Leonardos' Milan.
So, will Real Madrid pay £80m+ for Kaka? Doesn't sound like it.
Common sense! How rare! :v103:
GilAttack [11]
01-06-2009, 23:42
There are 101 ways for Berlusconi to save face if Kaka leaves Milan for Real Madrid, even if its not for a huge offer as the one Manchester City made 5 months ago.
Moreover, Im sure that Manchester City would gladly put that same offer on the table for Milan and Kaka to take.
I have no doubts that Kaka wants to play in Spain for Real Madrid, what can Berlusconi do about that? Real Madrid at least are giving again the image that they care about winning and are building a squad to dethrone Barcelona.
What are Berlusconi plans for Milan? Sign an inexperienced coach? OK, OK, he can save face because Guardiola was also a first timer and won everything. Give me a break!
Seriously, I cant blame Kaka if he wants to leave. And I cant blame Berlusconi for not pointing a gun to Kaka's head in order to stay. But there is a lot he can do to improve Milan, especially because he has the resources, and he wont budge.
Gabriel489
02-06-2009, 03:16
Or Berlu does not need to save face, as all he has to do is spend money and get WC players like CR7, Essien, Santacroce and Benzema.
gregapenny
02-06-2009, 03:40
Look the fact of the matter is that Kaka doesnt't want to leave us. He said that million times, and now again in today's edition of Gazzetta dello Sport. Do you think that Berlusconi and Galliani are crazy enough to force him out of Milan... Of course not. So he is staying.
Berlusconi said that january evening, when he declared that Kaka is not going to Man City, that anybody, who wants to stay at Milan, can. The ones who don't want to, can leave. Kaka wants to stay with us and that's the end of story...
ACMILAN1983
02-06-2009, 03:52
I´m also afraid that Kaka is going to leave.
It is something I wrote on an english site :
Maldini wanted Kaka for new captain to make him stay in Milan. ( Maldini did, But I don´t know about the reason )
He wanted to give Kaka that armband before he left the field, BUT KAKA WALKS AWAY....
I haven´t seen this....do you know something about this, or is it just another rumor ?
That rumour seems completely false. I do think I heard Maldini suggested Kaka should be captain after him, but that was the extent of it.
Or Berlu does not need to save face, as all he has to do is spend money and get WC players like CR7, Essien, Santacroce and Benzema.
Selling Kaka for 60m euros (or whatever the offer is) would inflate the market and most clubs would want a share of the cash we make. CR7 may become available, but he'd cost a fortune (let's not forget he's the current Ballon D'Or and younger than Kaka).
Gabriel489
02-06-2009, 03:55
When I wrote that post, I failed to mention that Kaka is with Milan, while Berlu spend money to get the 4 players I mentioned.
End of discussion.
Guys, it doesn't get any better than this :D
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=651950&sec=transfers&cc=4716
Now lets concentrate on acquiring good, young players to compliment him and strengthen the squad to no end.
bLOND !-,-!
02-06-2009, 07:33
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/02/1300330/kaka-i-dont-want-to-leave-milan
END OF F*CKING DISCUSSION WITH KAKA TRANSFER !!!,
Kaká will stay with us:
http://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/SerieA/Milan/02-06-2009/kaka-io-ho-scelto-50480521131.shtml
but, Carletto want to buy Pato. Chelsea is ready to pay 35 million for him
Hasan Rossonero
02-06-2009, 09:34
Galliani is in Madrid with Kaka' father, according to the Spanish press.
Yes, it's true, we are being run by absolute scum of the earth.
Gabriel489
02-06-2009, 09:48
Kaka reiterates desire to stay with AC Milan
4 hours, 16 minutes ago
*
Buzz up! 17 votes
*
Print
MILAN (AP)—Kaka has once again stated his desire to stay with AC Milan and pleaded for the constant speculation about his future to end.
“I want to tell the millions of Milan fans that I have made my choice,” Kaka said in La Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday. “I have said I want to stay, now leave me alone please. Write it. I want to stay with Milan and from today this issue is over.”
The Spanish press reported on Monday that he would be presented as a Real Madrid player later this week. There have also been reports in the English media that he will follow Carlo Ancelotti to Chelsea.
“I will say it for the last time, the last time. I don’t want to leave Milan.”
Now pls, someone translate that into Spainish and send to all Spainish press.
ACMILAN1983
02-06-2009, 09:59
Galliani is in Madrid with Kaka' father, according to the Spanish press.
Yes, it's true, we are being run by absolute scum of the earth.
You don't believe the Spanish press do you? :haha:
After what Kaka said today, we'd be just insane to sell him now.
Hasan Rossonero
02-06-2009, 10:01
You don't believe the Spanish press do you? :haha:
After what Kaka said today, we'd be just insane to sell him now.
It is kind of hard to make up someone's presence in Madrid though isn't it?
Maybe not for the Spanish press. And this was not AS who reported it.
Gabriel489
02-06-2009, 10:09
Maybe they were there for sale of Kaka's brother.
BE real, Kaka came out and made a statement about he is staying, what more do you want.
Hasan Rossonero
02-06-2009, 10:10
Maybe they were there for sale of Kaka's brother.
BE real, Kaka came out and made a statement about he is staying, what more do you want.
Everyone keeps saying this. I don't think Kaka' is the one wanting to go. I think Berlusconi and Galliani want to sell him.
Oh boy...
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun02l.html
I don't know what's going on with Maldini, but obviously he's still hurt from the events of the 24th and he wants to stick it to the team.
Painful to read this, even more painful if his words prove to be true.
ACMILAN1983
02-06-2009, 10:45
It is kind of hard to make up someone's presence in Madrid though isn't it?
Maybe not for the Spanish press. And this was not AS who reported it.
Possibly, but somehow I'd doubt Galliani decided to go with Bosco Leite to Real to make the deal. Since when do clubs visit others to sell their stars?
I very much feel there's a lot of hot air behind this story. If there's any truth to it, Berlu and Galliani make me sick to my stomach, but I'd rather wait and hear more data on it than simply rumours.
Edit - Forgot to add, didn't the press make up rumours fairly recently about Carlo meeting Perez? I'm pretty sure Carlo said himself that it wasn't physically possible for him to meet Perez as was suggested.
Maltese Charlie
02-06-2009, 12:07
Hasan this will make you breath better:ilol:
When la Gazzetta dello Sport contacted Galliani by telephone to see if he is in Spain for a summit at Santiago Bernabeu, he replied
" I am in Romagna near the sea."
GALLIANI: "IO SONO AL MARE IN ROMAGNA"
02.06.2009 18:36 di Milannews Redazione articolo letto 925 volte
"Spagna? Sono al mare in Romagna": così Adriano Galliani, contattato telefonicamente dalla Gazzetta dello Sport, spiazza totalmente le notizie provenienti dalla Spagna di un summit al Santiago Bernabeu con Bosco Leite per vendere Ricardo Kakà al Real Madrid. Resta da vedere ora se almeno il padre di Kakà è realmente a Madrid oppure è stata una bolla di sapone totalmente inventata dalla stampa spagnola.
Possibly, but somehow I'd doubt Galliani decided to go with Bosco Leite to Real to make the deal. Since when do clubs visit others to sell their stars?
I very much feel there's a lot of hot air behind this story. If there's any truth to it, Berlu and Galliani make me sick to my stomach, but I'd rather wait and hear more data on it than simply rumours.
These people who would make you 'sick to your stomach' are the same people who has given you the massive success in the team you support for 23years winning the CL six times, winning countless trophies including Scudetti and Super Cups by patiently creating a super team that goes down in football history to be the strongest team that the game has ever seen.
Arrigo Sachi built a team that was out of this world. Who found him? Who gave an unexperienced man the chance and time to make this happen? Who blessed you with players of world class, and not one player and entire team of them?
And who is the reason this happened? Which people created this success? Silvio Berlusconi and Adriano Galliani. The same person you are now 'sick to your stomach about'.
You are ungrateful. And you are not humble, which is the most precious thing we have in AC Milan. A true Milan fan wouldn't say one word of what you are saying here on this forum.
If you want to be a Milan fan. Fine. If you want to be a true Milan fan show respect and humility to those who are giving you the moments and memories and finally stop your complaints and attacks against something that is more beautiful than you will ever know.
Be a man, Dev.
ACMILAN1983
02-06-2009, 12:14
Hasan, it seems as though the Spanish press have made up this Galliani in Madrid rumour after all ;)
Bosco Leite is there apparently, but he's an agent, no point in saying more. What's annoyed me more is Diogo Kotscho has apparently started talking about negotiations. This idiot always crawls out from whatever rock he's under everytime Kaka's rumoured to move away and says something about Kaka leaving.
Edit - Rico, read carefully what I've said. Only if these rumours were true would I be disgusted with Galliani and Berlu, but I've said I don't believe them and Galliani seems to have confirmed that. More importantly, I have always respected their work in the past and to some degree I still do respect their work now, I think we have more potential in the squad than often given credit.
Now you're calling me ungrateful because I would deplore any negotiations taking place behind Kaka's back when he's made it publicly clear he wants to stay at Milan? You can say I'm not humble, but that suggests you know me as a person, which you don't. You ought to think through what you accuse others of before making such comments.
Worst of all you question whether I'm a true Milan fan? Firstly, you have no right to judge me as a fan, just as I don't have any right to judge others on here as fans. Secondly, if I challenge the club's, directors, coaches, players or fans behaviour, it's because I want to see this club at the very top. Just because I don't follow you're ideology of loving anything and everything to do with the club and accepting everything as things are doesn't mean I'm any less of a supporter of this club.
In responding to your quite honestly distasteful and rude post, I think I've given you much more respect than you deserve. Quite honestly, if you have issues with reading my posts, then feel free to block me.
Hasan Rossonero
02-06-2009, 12:16
I must say this is a new low for the Spanish press...
idiot, slimy scum that needs to be smacked. You are a moderator. You should be warning this post. A post you have written yourself. A big warning even.
You can't attack a person like that. It's wrong and you need to stop doing this. It's wrong and you need to stop.
Hasan Rossonero
02-06-2009, 12:25
idiot, slimy scum that needs to be smacked. You are a moderator. You should be warning this post. A post you have written yourself. A big warning even.
You can't attack a person like that. It's wrong and you need to stop doing this. It's wrong and you need to stop.
Take it easy man, Dev is one of the most sensible people on here.
You can attack me before you do him. I am far more prone to the odd outburst. I still maintain that Silvio Berlusconi is an unscrupulous, slimy politician. Sheesh, what's the big deal if I say that. Relax Rico. Stop being such a boy scout.
You must admit that management has let us down in the last couple of years, so some of us are/have grown to be cynical.
Dev may be intelligent. So? He's still placing massive attacks on a club that I love. So I have strong feelings in it. Feelings that are so strong that I need to react.
I don't think it's intelligent, cynical nor sensible to use offensive language and attack a team that is pure and loving. It's a family. Something bigger than other teams. It's precious. And it's not precious nor beautiful to do what Dev does in front of everybody who júst nods along silently, accepting that he's the smart king of football all full of wisdom who writes in a way that surrenders the notion that he is an expert of some sort where his opinion matters more than the others on the forum.
There you go.
ACMILAN1983
02-06-2009, 12:35
idiot, slimy scum that needs to be smacked. You are a moderator. You should be warning this post. A post you have written yourself. A big warning even.
You can't attack a person like that. It's wrong and you need to stop doing this. It's wrong and you need to stop.
Yes, I actually edited out that part after a little thought, but how about looking at who I'm speaking about first. Diogo Kotscho, who is apparently one of Kaka's assistants has repeatedly fueled rumours and speculation about Kaka leaving Milan over the years. He first said it about Kaka going to Real, then Kaka going either Real, Chelsea and more recently Man City and now again Kaka going to Real. He never says anything more to the press other than these remarks and quite honestly it sickens me to see people giving the press baseless rumours to spew rubbish.
Oh, and yes I was a moderator, but I have stopped moderating for a while now. If you take issues with my post, be my guest in complaining to a mod or admin.
You're saying I'm making "massive attacks" on the club you love. Where exactly are these attacks? Is it that I'd be disgusted with actions that I feel are underhanded, despite the fact I say I don't believe these actions never took place? I haven't been particularly offensive about anyone here other than Diogo Kotscho, whose actions I take offense to as explained above.
You know what else? I would say you've not only insulted me in this thread but by saying others just nod along silently and accept I'm some sort of "smart king of football" is quite insulting towards others, many of whom I know don't share the same opinions as me.
Now you're also insinuating I'm arrogant by saying I post in a many where I feel my opinion is greater than others. Honestly, if you don't like my posts, again I suggest you block me.
Hasan Rossonero
02-06-2009, 12:36
Dev may be intelligent. So? He's still placing massive attacks on a club that I love. So I have strong feelings in it. Feelings that are so strong that I need to react.
I don't think it's intelligent, cynical nor sensible to use offensive language and attack a team that is pure and loving. It's a family. Something bigger than other teams. It's precious. And it's not precious nor beautiful to do what Dev does in front of everybody who júst nods along silently, accepting that he's the smart king of football all full of wisdom who writes in a way that surrenders the notion that he is an expert of some sort where his opinion matters more than the others on the forum.
There you go.
Regardless of everything Rico, I will give you this--I have never come across a poster like you on all the forums I visit. You are unique, my friend.
Edit - Rico, read carefully what I've said. Only if these rumours were true would I be disgusted with Galliani and Berlu, but I've said I don't believe them and Galliani seems to have confirmed that. More importantly, I have always respected their work in the past and to some degree I still do respect their work now, I think we have more potential in the squad than often given credit.
Now you're calling me ungrateful because I would deplore any negotiations taking place behind Kaka's back when he's made it publicly clear he wants to stay at Milan? You can say I'm not humble, but that suggests you know me as a person, which you don't. You ought to think through what you accuse others of before making such comments.
Worst of all you question whether I'm a true Milan fan? Firstly, you have no right to judge me as a fan, just as I don't have any right to judge others on here as fans. Secondly, if I challenge the club's, directors, coaches, players or fans behaviour, it's because I want to see this club at the very top. Just because I don't follow you're ideology of loving anything and everything to do with the club and accepting everything as things are doesn't mean I'm any less of a supporter of this club.
In responding to your quite honestly distasteful and rude post, I think I've given you much more respect than you deserve. Quite honestly, if you have issues with reading my posts, then feel free to block me.
I say you are not humble because the words you write on this forum is not humble. The words we can read in your posts are negative feelings. It's anger. Anger against something you claim to love.
True Milan fans don't attack what IS Milan. I don't think you realise for one second how important and beautiful Milan is. If you did you wouldn't write a letter of what you do.
And if my reactions against your words of anger towards Milan are rude and distasteful. Boy... It's the truth. And it cuts deep doesn't it.
There have been no credible declarations or signs from anywhere about Kaka's transfer. Though the management's ability to spring an unfortunate surprise cannot be rules out. The Spanish press is pathetic. On one hand Kaka and on the other Ronaldo.
Basically they're going to unsettle both and try to get atleast one. Madrid are desperate and Perez wants his tenure to start with something good. They're idiots though, that squad has problems Kaka's arrival cannot solve.
@ Rick
I don't know you man (or woman) but please control yourself and not hurl abuse at Dev. He's a very composed poster and whether you agree with his opinions or not, please refrain from that kind of behaviour. Thanks.
I don't know why I said that ^^ . I apologise if I sounded like a mod (really don't know why it came out like that).
My words were of power and not of abuse.
Maltese Charlie
02-06-2009, 13:05
Galliani, altro che Romagna: "E' a Madrid"
CONFERMATA L'INDISCREZIONE DI TUTTOMERCATOWEB DI QUESTO POMERIGGIO
02.06.2009 19.47 di Redazione TMW articolo letto 1169 volte
© foto di Giacomo Morini
L'amministratore delegato del Milan Adriano Galliani è a Madrid dopo aver accolto l'invito di Florentino Perez per festeggiare la sua rielezione alla presidenza del Real Madrid.
Secondo quanto si è appreso dal Milan, Galliani è stato il primo dirigente invitato nella capitale iberica dal neopresidente del Real per festeggiare il suo ritorno alla guida del club madrileno in quanto suo amico personale. Resta da chiarire se i due dirigenti affronteranno anche trattative di mercato, prima fra tutte quella che riguarda Kakà, che è uno dei primi obiettivi di Florentino Perez per portare al successo il Real Madrid.
Oh!!!! what a confusion.
Hasan Rossonero
02-06-2009, 13:07
Anyway, Galliani has admitted he was joking, and he will have dinner with Perez tonight.
It's on gazzetta.
Maltese Charlie
02-06-2009, 13:11
Thanks Hasan
My words were of power and not of abuse.
Easy there. Hasan is right, you are unique. But still, easy there. :1five::p155:
Now relax, have a beer or coffee, your choice. :cheers::coffee:
jvig12183
02-06-2009, 13:47
Here we go again, same as January with Man City. AS reporting the deal is done with all the figures. I don't see how this is possible when on the same day Kaka comes out and says not to worry to the Milan fans because he has made his choice to stay. Either he is lying (which I can't believe) or this club is turning its back on the fans and Kaka and selling him for the money.
The Spanish media is really horrible but why can't Galliani or Berlu just come out and say the same thing Kaka said today, no deal for Kaka will be made.
bLOND !-,-!
02-06-2009, 13:55
kaka didn't lie 100 percent because if he did lie that would mean that he broke one of the most important laws of Jesus: DON'T LIE !!!!
and galliani & berlu are again playing with our heads, that's normal for buisness mans.....
ACMILAN1983
02-06-2009, 14:02
rico if you have a problem with me or my posts feel free to block me or report me. quite honestly i feel your so called words of power are abusive but really thats your problem and i don't intend to waste my time.
thanks hasan and boring for the kind words.
regarding galliani he may be in madrid n but i doubt he'll be there to sell kaka
I am tempted to say and repeat again that these forums are not for expressing opinions on each other, these forums are not for debating who is the bigger fan.
Manx Blue
02-06-2009, 14:57
Spanish radio station Cadena Ser is reporting Kaka has signed for Real Madrid in a €65million (£56million) deal, although his spokesman has countered that while an approach has been made no agreement has yet been struck.
Kaka's father and agent, Bosco Leite, reportedly revealed that a deal was agreed following talks between newly-installed Real president Florentino Perez and AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and Leite.
However, Kaka's spokesman Diogo Kotscho said: "Kaka will listen to Real and decide whether or not to make the transfer.
"What I can say for certain is that the Spaniards and Milan have not reached any agreement."
Earlier on Tuesday the Brazilian reiterated his desire to stay at the San Sio, amid reports Chelsea had discussed with Milan officials his possible transfer when finalising Carlo Ancelotti's switch to Stamford Bridge.
It is Madrid though who have stolen ahead of their English counterparts in their efforts to land a player widely regarded to be one of the world's finest.
Kaka told Gazzetta dello Sport on Tuesday: "I say it for the last time. I don't want to leave Milan."
However, his declaration to the Rossoneri cause has failed to quell talk of a departure to ease the club's considerable debt.
Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi intimated prior to the reports breaking in Spain that his club could lose their talisman.
"I do not know if we can keep Kaka at Milan because they (Madrid) have offered him so much money," he told Italian news agency Ansa.
"You can't keep someone against his will. I have not spoken with Leonardo or Galliani yet."
So Manchester City are killing football?
I hope your fans now protest at your club losing €40 Million Euro's in under 5 months!
rinogattuso
02-06-2009, 15:18
"Kakà almost caught. Agreement for 64.5 million euros between Real and Milan. Contract of 5 years to 9 million in season"
This will be a very sad day for Milan if the circulating Spanish report is true. Prior to Shevchenko Milan had never sold a champion for profit, and he requested it, whilst Kaka has always maintained he wants to stay.
devoted_dm
02-06-2009, 15:26
Looks like we're really losing him :(
sheva-gila
02-06-2009, 15:31
This will be a very sad day for Milan if the circulating Spanish report is true. Prior to Shevchenko Milan had never sold a champion for profit, and he requested it, whilst Kaka has always maintained he wants to stay.
dont believe to player anymore cuze thay all lie
This will be a very sad day for Milan if the circulating Spanish report is true. Prior to Shevchenko Milan had never sold a champion for profit, and he requested it, whilst Kaka has always maintained he wants to stay.
Sheva wanted to leave Kaka doesn't I'll only belive it when I see it's official.
I don't belive Spanish press, if that was the case Kaka R7 and god knows who else would play for Real for several years now.
GilAttack [11]
02-06-2009, 15:39
Dont worry guys, Berlusconi will unveil Ballack, Figo and Nedved once he transfers Kaka.
RossoNeri75
02-06-2009, 15:40
This truly is a sad day if this comes true. AC Milan is not a team that sells players for profit especially in their prime.
This has always been a team that preached family, well this would not be a proper representation of what they supposedly stand for. Unless Kaka is lying through his teeth and it truly is him that wants to leave then I say "Berlusconi, thank you for the great years you have given this club the opportunity to play on the big stage and be mentioned as one of the top teams in the world. But it looks like your time has come and gone these last couple of transfer seasons have been mediocre at best, if you can no longer sustain where this team needs to be then I ask you to step down and let someone that can properly manage this team take over."
Here's to hoping that this is just a rumor....:1avs::1avs:
devoted_dm
02-06-2009, 15:42
dont believe to player anymore cuze thay all lie
The person who's really lying is Galliani. Yesterday he said that Milan would keep both Kaka and Pato, and today he's selling our best player to Real Madrid? He also lied about being in Italy, when he was actually meeting with Perez. Seriously, what the hell? The way things are looking now, I'd prefer if Berlusconi just sold the club to a rich sheikh. Berlu and Galliani are showing themselves totally incapable of keeping Milan among the best teams in Europe, so it would be better to sell the club to someone with ambitions beyond keeping the club financially afloat.
They'd better have big plans for the team, or I will travel to Milan just to poop in Galliani's mail box :3band:
rinogattuso
02-06-2009, 15:42
Kotscho "missing only the official announcement".
Kotscho "missing only the official announcement".
But like it is said on TMW, Kotscho is also the guy that Kaka' didn't want around him when there was the offer with Manchester City (he also said at this moment that Kaka' and Manchester City agreed, which is a thing that never happened).
bLOND !-,-!
02-06-2009, 15:48
the only thing that is missing around here, are your heads....
DON'T BELIEVE AS AND MARCA, BELIEVE ONLY ACMILAN.COM !!!
how many times should i repeat that
sheva-gila
02-06-2009, 15:50
The person who's really lying is Galliani. Yesterday he said that Milan would keep both Kaka and Pato, and today he's selling our best player to Real Madrid? He also lied about being in Italy, when he was actually meeting with Perez. Seriously, what the hell? The way things are looking now, I'd prefer if Berlusconi just sold the club to a rich sheikh. Berlu and Galliani are showing themselves totally incapable of keeping Milan among the best teams in Europe, so it would be better to sell the club to someone with ambitions beyond keeping the club financially afloat.
They'd better have big plans for the team, or I will travel to Milan just to poop in Galliani's mail box :3band:
everybody is lying from the player and so on if kaka leavs for spain than we will bacome shoping club I wonder whos next to leave Pato right... its time to stop supporting milan till berlusconi a galliani leads this club
everybody is lying from the player and so on if kaka leavs for spain than we will bacome shoping club I wonder whos next to leave Pato right... its time to stop supporting milan till berlusconi a galliani leads this club
Umh ?? Kidding ??
GilAttack [11]
02-06-2009, 15:53
If Kaka hasnt signed yet with other team is because Milan are probably making this a bidding war between Real Madrid and Chelsea.
Kaka did say he wanted to play in England and of course we know that he intends to play for Real Madrid.
So Berlusconi wants to get as much dough as possible.
Its a shame that such a big club like AC Milan is going through all this.
And its a "good" position for Milan to be in: because Florentino Perez wants to send a message and make a big impact and has the money to make it happen, and Chelsea knows there arent many more opportunities to win with this current squad (And Abramovich has petro-dollars).
Berlusconi? He could care less about Milan' soccer destiny. With or without Kaka, he will pocket even more money with Milan returning to the UCL. Cheap coach who wont comfront him.
sheva-gila
02-06-2009, 15:59
Umh ?? Kidding ??
not Im not kidding
i think we did not realise that galliani is playing with us fans why the hell he most say in every interwiew that how thay cant resist to a big offer from other clubs
not Im not kidding
i think we did not realise that galliani is playing with us fans why the hell he most say in every interwiew that how thay cant resist to a big offer from other clubs
It's Berlu who said something of that kind ... like I said once, Galliani seems to play a little less with medias nowadays.
devoted_dm
02-06-2009, 16:06
the only thing that is missing around here, are your heads....
DON'T BELIEVE AS AND MARCA, BELIEVE ONLY ACMILAN.COM !!!
how many times should i repeat that
It's not AS and Marca that are reporting this, apparently, but a reliable Spanish radio station.
And let's not forget, Berlusconi said just a few weeks ago that he'd might have to sell Kaka this summer. Sky Italia also have him quoted tonight as saying that Real's offer is difficult to resist. And Galliani lied about traveling to Madrid, claiming to be in Italy (which probably means that he had something to hide beyond fueling further speculations about a possible transfer).
So it looks as if Kaka will be sold. The only good news is that Kaka himself said today that he is definitely staying. He does have a contract with Milan, so they actually can't force him to leave. But I can definitely imagine this being one of those "I love the club, and that's why I left"-stories, where he justifies the transfer by saying that the club needed the money from the sale.
sheva-gila
02-06-2009, 16:07
It's Berlu who said something of that kind ... like I said once, Galliani seems to play a little less with medias nowadays.
both of tham are saying and maybe he did that to city but this one seems very very seriouse
sheva-gila
02-06-2009, 16:27
we are missing brasiliero I think whith his great information from brazil maybe he would inform us something about Kaka as he is in brazil
Hi, i am brazilian also...
The word around here is that Kaka isn't staying. But there is uncertain if he is going to Chelsea or Real.
He didn't want to say anything. His quote is " It's not my day to talk" .
sheva-gila
02-06-2009, 16:42
Hi, i am brazilian also...
The word around here is that Kaka isn't staying. But there is uncertain if he is going to Chelsea or Real.
He didn't want to say anything. His quote is " It's not my day to talk" .
so the word leaving is nothing more than a pure true
thanks mate
bravo galliani and berlusconi
OCmilano
02-06-2009, 16:44
Kaka if you leave GL. Real sucks, you will hate it and you are welcome back anytime you wish.
Forza Milan!!!! With or without Kaka i still think we have an amazing team add some good young defenders and a winger we are golden. Ill take robben and snijder and some $$$$ for Kaka. Only if he wants to leave though. <------
More than anything else i want leonardo to get this team playing like a team and have pride playing for such an amazing club.
Kaka ealier this morning also said he wanted to stay in the club in an interview to Gazeta dello Sport...
But I don't think this is Berlusconi's plan, for theirs statments and today's meeting with Florentino Perez.
Manx Blue
02-06-2009, 16:48
I love Milan, and I only love Milan.
Blacktop
02-06-2009, 16:55
idiot, slimy scum that needs to be smacked. You are a moderator. You should be warning this post. A post you have written yourself. A big warning even.
You can't attack a person like that. It's wrong and you need to stop doing this. It's wrong and you need to stop.
Way to contradict yourself here. It's okay for you to attack someone, as in the bolded part above, since you're not a moderator?
Tuttosport is reporting that it is finished
Ricardo Kaká is the new Real Madrid player. 65 million.
I fell sick of this politic. 27 year, a new capitan of milan, found from Leonardo as a young player, had the chance to play under his tactic, and now... Silvio and Galliani sent him away from San Siro to get money :(
I have no more word about Milan.
Tuttosport is reporting that it is finished
Ricardo Kaká is the new Real Madrid player. 65 million.
I fell sick of this politic. 27 year, a new capitan of milan, found from Leonardo as a young player, had the chance to play under his tactic, and now... Silvio and Galliani sent him away from San Siro to get money :(
I have no more word about Milan.
Is it our new official website ?
devoted_dm
02-06-2009, 18:15
Tuttosport is reporting that it is finished
Ricardo Kaká is the new Real Madrid player. 65 million.
I fell sick of this politic. 27 year, a new capitan of milan, found from Leonardo as a young player, had the chance to play under his tactic, and now... Silvio and Galliani sent him away from San Siro to get money :(
I have no more word about Milan.
Well, to be honest:
We lost Van Basten in 1993, and won the Champions League the following year.
We lost Shevchenko in 2006, and won the Champions League the following year.
We are losing Kaka now...
Everything indicates that Milan reacts well to losing symbolic players.
It sucks that Kaka is leaving, and he will be sorely missed, but let's not kid ourselves: He is not greater than the club, and our future success does not depend on him. With this sale, we'll have a €65M war chest to buy players with, in addition to whatever Berlu decides to spend (and contrary to what the media would have us think, Milan itself is far from bankrupt either).
We are losing Kaka, but we'll be fine. Forza Milan!
devoted_dm
02-06-2009, 18:54
Umm... maybe I am wrong. Did anyone see this on acmilan.com?
" REAL MADRID PRESIDENCY: ADRIANO GALLIANI THE FIRST INVITED
6/2/2009
MILAN - Milan Delegate Administrator Adriano Galliani is in the city of Madrid exclusively for the dinner inaugurating Florentino Perez as the new Real Madrid president."
And when you think about it, who the hell conducts such a massive transfer at a dinner like this? And how would the news get out so ridiculously fast, if that were in fact the case? And as opposed to the Man City story, there are no reports of any real transfer meetings between club officials actually taking place, and no quotes from anyone other than that dumbass Diogo Kotscho (who is not even Kaka's agent, but a "spokesman").
I do seem to remember that less than a week ago, Kaka's father (who is, in fact, his agent), said that regarding news about Kaka's future, we should only trust him, the player himself, and Milan. Milan have just confirmed that Galliani is simply attending a dinner. Kaka said earlier today that he is staying at Milan. Nobody has heard any statement from Bosco Leite. So...
I'm starting to wonder if this is another bull**** story created by the Spanish media. When you think about it, it sounds like it's all based on unconfirmed rumors. I mean, how would Kaka agree to a deal with Real so fast anyway? In the case of Man City, it took a whole week before he actually met with their representatives. And according to the same sources that claim Kaka was sold to Real, Chelsea just made a bigger bid. How is this supposed to have happened? Did they have a spy at Perez' dinner, reporting back to Abramovich?
"Tango Charlie, this is Delta Whiskey. Galliani has just finished his second bottle of wine and is about to sell Kaka to Real Madrid. If we're going to make a move, it has to happen now. Over."
"Delta Whiskey, this is Tango Charlie. Your message has been received loud and clear. We're moving in. Over."
I have a feeling he's staying.
It's all starting to sound a bit ridiculous, isn't it?
Well, I'm Spanish and I can tell you that everybody considers it a done deal. It's much more different than before (with C. Ronaldo, and other superstars Madrid "signed" in the past few years), it really sounds like it's true. 65 millions for Milan, 9 millions per season for Kaká (he'll sign for 5 seasons) and 50% image rights. As for Chelsea's latest offer, nobody considers it's a real threat at all. Personally, I think he's going to Madrid. I really don't believe what any player is saying. Figo said he's never going to leave us day before he signed for Madrid:angf:.
Real Madrid is the most dysfunctional major club in the world. Compare with Milan, Manyoo, Juve, Bayern, Arsenal, Barca......In the last few years and probably in the next 3 years..all will come to bear at Madrid. Upper management is a joke and as soon as Pellegrini loses a string of games, they will cut his head off. They wish they could play and win like Barca. Which brings me to? Why would Kaka want to leave? unless - Milan really want to sell him. If I was Kaka, I would not go - for the simple fact that Madrid is ran by a bunch of nincompoops. Madrid is a joke. If you leave Ricky, I wish you all the best.
For the Milan fans in Europe or who have access to Italian Sports TV, please provide clips/links for Tizziano Crudeli's thoughts/actions on Kaka. I need some comic relief during these trying times. I have a feeling Tizziano is a about to have a full scale heart attack while camping outside Ricky's apartment.
OCmilano
02-06-2009, 19:56
Some people are right. Why would Kaka want to go now to real? They are in very bad shape they might need 2-3 years to have a chance at the CL and with Milan he is a God. He knows his teammates very well and with the right coach (i hope thats Leo) we can have a team that can reach the final 4 for sure in the CL.
Just like most of you said till its official its BS. What the media is doing is working, no one can stop talking about it including us.
I think I could write an essay about Madrid's problems...Reasonable madridistas admit them too, it's not like all of of them are living in illusions. Nobody knows what Florentino's plan is, but right now I don't see why they are getting Kaká. That said, I think Kaká is joining them in spite of the fact that they don't really need him.
Rossoneri Fuego
02-06-2009, 20:52
Umm... maybe I am wrong. Did anyone see this on acmilan.com?
" REAL MADRID PRESIDENCY: ADRIANO GALLIANI THE FIRST INVITED
6/2/2009
MILAN - Milan Delegate Administrator Adriano Galliani is in the city of Madrid exclusively for the dinner inaugurating Florentino Perez as the new Real Madrid president."
And when you think about it, who the hell conducts such a massive transfer at a dinner like this? And how would the news get out so ridiculously fast, if that were in fact the case? And as opposed to the Man City story, there are no reports of any real transfer meetings between club officials actually taking place, and no quotes from anyone other than that dumbass Diogo Kotscho (who is not even Kaka's agent, but a "spokesman").
I do seem to remember that less than a week ago, Kaka's father (who is, in fact, his agent), said that regarding news about Kaka's future, we should only trust him, the player himself, and Milan. Milan have just confirmed that Galliani is simply attending a dinner. Kaka said earlier today that he is staying at Milan. Nobody has heard any statement from Bosco Leite. So...
I'm starting to wonder if this is another bull**** story created by the Spanish media. When you think about it, it sounds like it's all based on unconfirmed rumors. I mean, how would Kaka agree to a deal with Real so fast anyway? In the case of Man City, it took a whole week before he actually met with their representatives. And according to the same sources that claim Kaka was sold to Real, Chelsea just made a bigger bid. How is this supposed to have happened? Did they have a spy at Perez' dinner, reporting back to Abramovich?
"Tango Charlie, this is Delta Whiskey. Galliani has just finished his second bottle of wine and is about to sell Kaka to Real Madrid. If we're going to make a move, it has to happen now. Over."
"Delta Whiskey, this is Tango Charlie. Your message has been received loud and clear. We're moving in. Over."
I have a feeling he's staying.
It's all starting to sound a bit ridiculous, isn't it?
CHARLIE CHARLIE I think madrid is constantly trying to satuarate the media with a ton of garbage to cover the fact there a joke over...can you confirm this:haha:
Simple: all the Spainash people want Kaka` to come.
Then they create rumors like this to make Kaka` think, "honestly, do I want to go"?
There is another benefit: unease Kaka` so that he won't play well with Milan.
It's all propaganda.
J
Brasileiro
02-06-2009, 21:26
I don´t know...for the first time I´m concerned, Jeff :5milan:
Spanish As and Marca are jokes(as Sport), but 2 of the most reliable(when the subject is Brazilian football) TV´s are saying that there´s a agreement between clubs and they only needs Kaka aproval.
ESPN Brazil(very reliable) said some ours ago, that Kaka´s father was in Bernabeu talking to Madrid directors. But he(Bosco Leite) said that there´s no agreement yet(player and Real Madrid), and tell to Kaka´s spoksmen(sp?) to not confirm anything.
It´s all on Berlusconi hands. If he want, kaka already said it´s very happy in Milan and want to be the our next captain. But from what they said here(and they really have conecction with brazilian players), the club(Berlusconi) really want to sell kaka.
Imo it´s a wrong signal for the world of football. Sheva wanted to leave, Marco had the injure...but Kaka is on his best years(27/28 yold) as professional player, and want to stay. But it´s the second time that his own directors want to sell him...so, we better be prepared to the day that we will sell Pato also. Maybe even more young, at 25 years old. I´m a Milan fan since 1988, and I really didn´t expect to see the day we would be a Club that sell our own Stars. Sad days...
EDIT: The same site that 2 or 3 weeks ago said it Leonardo would be our new coach(and give the day of the presentation) is reporting that our(and Madrid) management already have a agreement: € 65 millions.
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Times/Selecao_Brasileira/0,,MUL1180480-15071,00-KAKA+FECHA+COM+O+REAL+MADRID.html
If they are wrong, it will be the first time they miss a fact reagrding Brazilian players. Bye bye Kaka:5milan:
Bosniaco
02-06-2009, 21:38
Sounds like it is all done, so quickly I cant believe it. The only problem is kaka's dad wants huge salary for Kaka.
nguyen_milan
02-06-2009, 21:40
Damn, it seems real this time.
Oh well , I will be disappointed, very disappointed...
But Milan will not dead, I am so sure of that.
Bosniaco
02-06-2009, 21:52
Well Pato certinely knows something, but he is not talking.
2 giugno 2009 - Pato: "Kakà verso il Real Madrid? Non so nulla, non credo, ma in ogni caso bisognerà rispettare le sue decisioni. Io comunque voglio restare al Milan".
Al least some good news l
Here he was talking to Gazzetta
This is what Kaka said:
KAKA' ALLA GAZZETTA — Sulla Gazzetta dello Sport in edicola oggi le ultime dichiarazioni di Kakà, dal Brasile: "Io ho scelto e voglio restare qui. Dico ai milioni di tifosi del Milan che non me ne andrò via. Ora lasciatemi tranquillo. Starò in silenzio per non essere male interpretato. O peggio strumentalizzato
Brasileiro
02-06-2009, 21:54
Yep, and as I said, they are pride about how reliable they are. Since nothing is perfect(besides Yvonne Strahovski ) I hope they are wrong this time about Brazilian player. We will see tomorrow.
Now it time for the Ultras that booed Maldini do something good, and goes to Milanelo, Galiani and Berlusca house, and put that pressure once again... maybe they can make a miracle...
Bosniaco
02-06-2009, 21:56
I dont understand how you are going to attract stars to your club if you have non? Maldini and Kaka gone, who is left? Except Pato?
Brasileiro
02-06-2009, 22:06
Yep, I hope we can keep kaka. To sell Sheva that want to leave is a thing, but a player that want to stay?? Thts is a signal of weakness...
Bosniaco
02-06-2009, 22:21
I also that what Silvio is saying it is not true. He is saying that is very difficult to hold on onto Kaka because so much money has been offered. BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
I don´t know...for the first time I´m concerned, Jeff :5milan:
Spanish As and Marca are jokes(as Sport), but 2 of the most reliable(when the subject is Brazilian football) TV´s are saying that there´s a agreement between clubs and they only needs Kaka aproval.
ESPN Brazil(very reliable) said some ours ago, that Kaka´s father was in Bernabeu talking to Madrid directors. But he(Bosco Leite) said that there´s no agreement yet(player and Real Madrid), and tell to Kaka´s spoksmen(sp?) to not confirm anything.
It´s all on Berlusconi hands. If he want, kaka already said it´s very happy in Milan and want to be the our next captain. But from what they said here(and they really have conecction with brazilian players), the club(Berlusconi) really want to sell kaka.
Imo it´s a wrong signal for the world of football. Sheva wanted to leave, Marco had the injure...but Kaka is on his best years(27/28 yold) as professional player, and want to stay. But it´s the second time that his own directors want to sell him...so, we better be prepared to the day that we will sell Pato also. Maybe even more young, at 25 years old. I´m a Milan fan since 1988, and I really didn´t expect to see the day we would be a Club that sell our own Stars. Sad days...
EDIT: The same site that 2 or 3 weeks ago said it Leonardo would be our new coach(and give the day of the presentation) is reporting that our(and Madrid) management already have a agreement: € 65 millions.
http://globoesporte.globo.com/Esportes/Noticias/Times/Selecao_Brasileira/0,,MUL1180480-15071,00-KAKA+FECHA+COM+O+REAL+MADRID.html
If they are wrong, it will be the first time they miss a fact reagrding Brazilian players. Bye bye Kaka:5milan:
TBH, I'm not even concerned if it means that Milan will be strengthened with the money that we have.
It's just sad because it's a clear signal to the world that Milan is not what it is.
I don't know; I think it still depends on Kaka`... we'll see ;).
J
Gabriel489
02-06-2009, 22:59
I just think that it is another chance for Berlu to play hero again.
Just sad that they have to use Kaka instead of the FLYING DUTCHMAN SEEDORF
Personally, the concept of selling our talisman, Kaka, is worse than the concept of selling Kaka the player. Kaka, the player, is definitely replaceable especially given the subpar performances he has been delivering over the past 3 seasons (bar CL 06-07). The money could be contribute to investing in a real #10 (which we let go), a midfielder and CB.
However, like others have said, you don't see people bidding for Messi every transfer window. Selling Kaka will send the signal that Milan's stars are available for the right price and soon Pato will be in the same situation. Besides, there are plenty others who should be shown the door before Kaka.
Personally, I'm hoping for the best, but if Kaka is sold and the money not wisely reinvested, poor Leonardo will have a horrible debut season. This will also make the Gourcuff saga look even more pathetic.
Regardless of the final verdict, Forza Milan per sempre :D
ACMILAN1983
03-06-2009, 02:45
Way to contradict yourself here. It's okay for you to attack someone, as in the bolded part above, since you're not a moderator?
That "idiot, slimy scum..." bit is something I said about Diogo Kotscho, which I edited out.
totti_jonaid
03-06-2009, 03:20
The fact that Kaka wants to stay but he is being sold just to get money is absolutely horrible. It goes on to show that our management hardly cares about their players and are more concerned with the price tag on their heads; that is a real shame.
http://www.transfermarketweb.com/index.php?action=read&idsel=36592
To add to the woes there are continuous reports that Pirlo and Pato will follow Ancelotti at Chelsea.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/06/02/1300274/ancelotti-wants-milans-pato-portsmouths-glen-johnson-at
It is our own mistake that clubs around the world are treating us like a mediocre club by luring all our stars away from the club. I mean when money becomes more important then the players this is always going to be the case. I can only hope for the best because things are not looking very good at the moment.
I dont understand how you are going to attract stars to your club if you have non? Maldini and Kaka gone, who is left? Except Pato?
Maybe Pato will leave too ( to Chelsea, 35 Million. Also Seedorf wants to leave......
Maar Kakà zou ook trainer Ancelotti kunnen volgen naar het Chelsea van Abramovitsj. De zojuist afgezwaaide aanvoerder Paolo Maldini, een vertrouweling van Ancelotti, zei er gisteren van overtuigd te zijn dat Kakà weg gaat. Diens jongere landgenoot Pato zou eveneens de geliefde trainer willen volgen (voor 35 miljoen), net als Pirlo en zelfs Seedorf.
This is a part of a belgian newspaper. It says that Kaka can also go to Chelsea, they want to pay more. Maldini said that he is convinced that Kaka wil go, and that Pato wants to follow Ancelotti, just like Pirlo and Seedorf.
Ok, I also heard what Kaka himself said yesterday, but what is it worth ?
There is another rumor- it has nothing to do with football, but it makes me think....
Berlusconi is going to get divorced. That will not only cost him a lot of money, there will also be an investigation about his behaviour as prime minister ( seems he has abused money for personal issues ) Maybe he needs a lot of money from Milan to cover this ????
Could we come here to the quetion what is more important for Berlusconi - AC Milan or politics ?
Shocking.
I have a bad feeling this is the beginning of a mass clear out. Something is financially amiss at Milanello.
We're on the verge of selling off Milan's best player, in his prime, quickly negotiated, for far less than what was offered six months ago...
His direct replacement, a very hot commodity, sold after a quick negotiation, for half of his worth out in the open market...
Something ain't right folks. lanoura may be on to something.
You think Kaka is lying? If you say Kaka is lying you don't know him. He is an honest man who knows that lying is wrong.
As long as he is saying he wants to stay, he will.
MVBasten
03-06-2009, 03:59
Guess I have to accept that despite my thoughts that this transfer was unlikely, it seems almost certain now. Kaka sold to RM despite himself being absolutely happy to stay, it just seems really concerning for the financial situation of Milan (and Berlusconi?). Dont get me wrong, Berlusconi has a ton of money regardless of the global financial crisis,but when it seems that he doesnt want to accept the bill to keep our biggest star in the club, you have to wonder if hes counting his millions these days.
With that being said, if the money from this deal is invested in new players, and I mean players with actual potential/skill (aka not Adebayor), I think we will be fine. Kaka is not bigger than the club, we didnt go under after the Gre-No-Li trio, we managed after the dutch glory years with Van Basten, Gullit and Rijkaard, we managed after Baresi hung up his boots, after Sheva went to Chelsea, and we will manage after Kaka leaves.
The big question now is if the club/Silvio is willing to spend the money required to build a new team that will once again be at the top of European football, and if this will happen now or if we will have to wait some years for a new generation of stars to be gathered. For those of us who were fans of the club in the mid-late 90s, remember some dark seasons where the club actually ended in 10th and 11th place on the table. I doubt that will happen now, but it's not a given that Milan must be a serious challenger for the Scudetto and/or CL trophy every single year. I just hope that regardless of how well/badly the club does, that we will play some entertaining football. As Genoa and Cagliari demonstrated this season, you dont have to be fighting for the Scudetto to entertain and amaze football fans all over the world.
How can you jump to conclusions so fast? We have radio stations, papers in Spain a person around Kaka saying he will go to Real and they have even set the prize.
Then Kaka is there saying he wants to stay. Galliani is in Real to congratulate Perez. And not to negotiate. That's what they claim.
So the question we have is: Do we believe the medias who have deceived us again and again or do we believe Kaka who has been honest about his love for Milan and his desire to stay?
The speculations here suggest that Kaka does not want to leave, but will accept to do so to either RM or Chelsea, for the simple reason he has no choice: to fund the Milan rebuilding.
This doesn't make sense for there will be no rebuilding: Milan will become nonexistent; at least for awhile.
No good players will come after this fiasco. B is unlikely to replace Kaka, and also likely to fail in attracting his targets. The standing of Milan will plummet. International fans will leave in droves. Crucially, the commercial revenue will also plummet in the absence of the biggest asset. It will cost Milan more than 55m to recover from all these. It simply doesn't make sense to sell him.
Irrespective of all these rumours, I still believe Kaka will never leave Milan. Because, it has been the press of all kinds which proved to have been lying; everything they relayed to the world routinely turned out to have been lies, opinions, assumptions without any concrete evidence.
City saga was a good example. In the end Kaka was not even near to join City, but every single one of the papers avowed he already joined. Only later, most admitted they never believed the move was feasible. But that wasn't what they suggested in the midst of the fevered speculations.
I think in times like these, the journalists' ability to distinguish the facts from mere opinions gets lost as every development they learn or manufacture will be exaggerated to prove the thesis of the moment.
When that thesis in question originated from Spanish press who has never told any truths as regards Kaka....you might need to reduce the context into something such as this: maybe, the situation is that the entourage of Kaka, which has been known to check every single deal offered for him, is just being curious as to what the RM deal will entail. And there has been absolutely no agreement between the clubs. Although as always, Milan let it study the deal. And Kaka will avoid leaving Milan as long as the plea from B&G doesn't get so loud. And B will not dare sell Kaka. What will he he gain from it? Nothing.
That's what I am guessing. But one thing I am pretty sure of is this: Kaka will flop. And will be sold on to RM, or Chelsea or City in a year or so time. Incidentally, I live near the Chelsea exercising ground. I don't know how to cope with being so near to the fallen idol of this magnitude. It was difficult with sheva, but at least he didn't live near here.
MVBasten
03-06-2009, 04:33
Irrespective of all these rumours, I still believe Kaka will never leave Milan. Because, it has been the press of all kinds which proved to have been lying; everything they relayed to the world routinely turned out to have been lies, opinions, assumptions without any concrete evidence.
You need to read the right newspaper, and that is Gazzetta dello Sport. This is the best and most serious sport-media in Europe (and the world?). When they write something, you can be sure that they have very reliable sources for it, and they are saying today that Galliani and Kaka's father is in Madrid discussing a deal with Perez worth £68.5m. There is little chance that this isn't true after Gazzetta reports it. However it doesn't say that the deal is agreed and Kaka has accepted the move, hence it's not a done deal yet. However when Galliani agrees to discuss a transfer, I have a very bad feeling that it will happen, since all he had to do was say "he's not for sale, and is happy to stay in Milan" if that was the case.
Regardless, as I wrote earlier, if Kaka leaves the club will survive. People should at least wait until the season starts, and see what the team looks like then, before they go buy a black-and-blue-shirt. :guw:
Now I put my faith in Leonardo building a new and exciting team, and maybe in a couple of years we once again will be fighting for glory and trophies. Not that I rule out that we can do that next season aswell, but I'm a Milan supporter both in success and in struggles, and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes until we once again rise to the top.
Gabriel489
03-06-2009, 04:51
Gazzetta dello Sport, as reliable as it might be, why would people, like Perez, Galliani, and others tell them, yeah we are talking about a Kaka's transfer.
THe thing is that, Kaka came out and said he is staying, what more do you want.
Have some faith in the MGT, they are really not stupid.
I agree. As much as Kaka is our best player and it would be sad to him leave, even without him it is a beautiful team made of very good players. With the right players coming in we can be a very strong team next season.
Of course I'd be shocked and sad to see Kaka leave. He is my favourite player and an example to the other players.
Ultimately there is no concrete answer yet. There is no direct link nor agreement that suggests Kaka will sign for Real Madrid.
Gabriel489
03-06-2009, 05:10
Kaka is staying for the last time
what the hell is going on?
kaka to rm and they say chelsea will go all out for pato.
what has happened to our club? we used to do the bullying now we have these c***suckers bullying us!!!!
Blacktop
03-06-2009, 05:33
Here's more fodder for the "BS" category...Milan are so cash-strapped that all of a sudden they're considering selling Kaka to Madrid for nearly 40% less than what Man City offered (100 million) back in January?
Sheesh. The whole thing stinks like yesterday's diapers.
I really wouldn't mind if Kaka was sold to RM, BUT only if we had Gorky, and sadly he is gone...
I donno but Arab media reported that the deal might be a hoax because Berlu has some kind of election next week and he wants to raise his popularity, Mancity style, anyhow they said every thing will be clear next sunday...also if Milan had a financial crisis they would accept the deal from the Arabs but Berlu was clear that he wont sale any share of the club..
I still think we would have a great season with or without Kaka, look at barca, they lost Deco and R80 and they won everything with a rookie coach.
Also the Milan ultras leader, i think he's called Baron ?! said that Kaka sent him a message that he is not leaving, and he said we are prepared to cause riots if he left, again Arab media suggest.
Hasan Rossonero
03-06-2009, 06:08
I really wouldn't mind if Kaka was sold to RM, BUT only if we had Gorky, and sadly he is gone...
I donno but Arab media reported that the deal might be a hoax because Berlu has some kind of election next week and he wants to raise his popularity, Mancity style, anyhow they said every thing will be clear next sunday...also if Milan had a financial crisis they would accept the deal from the Arabs but Berlu was clear that he wont sale any share of the club..
I still think we would have a great season with or without Kaka, look at barca, they lost Deco and R80 and they won everything with a rookie coach.
Also the Milan ultras leader, i think he's called Baron ?! said that Kaka sent him a message that he is not leaving, and he said we are prepared to cause riots if he left, again Arab media suggest.
Yes, Deco and R80, not Messi.
Kaka' leaving will be catastrophic because we will not spend the money. Also, in a few years, we will be bullied into selling Pato also. Galliani will complain about the tax.
So the Milan ultra numero uno has said Kaka has told him he is staying. Where does that come from, do you have something that can tell us it is true, Bender?
ACMILAN1983
03-06-2009, 06:21
The more I read about this the more I think we're playing the media. It's so similar to last time it's actually quite shocking. I said after the Man City bid that I felt Berlu had orchestrated the who act (playing Man City as the fools) for publicity and I get the impression he's doing the same again. After all, from Milan's camp (which includes Kaka himself), he's the only one who suggested there's any such possibility of a sale.
Kui, I think many wanted change, but everyone saw Kaka remaining within the club and playing a part in our future, not being part of the change.
LOL! As I recall so many here wanted this CHANGE in direction. LOL! All of a sudden no one wants to own it. This is the revolution that was called by the masses folks. Stalin called them "my useful idiots"
FORZA MILAN!
LOL! As I recall so many here wanted this CHANGE in direction. LOL! All of a sudden no one wants to own it. This is the revolution that was called by the masses folks. Stalin called them "my useful idiots"
FORZA MILAN!
change of direction is one thing but dropping your pants and bending over for madrid and chelsea is quite something else.
The thing is that Milan had Kaka's replacement and he went to France to play, if Kaka leaves, which I don't know why he would do so, Milan will need to be very picky in their transfer campaign in the summer.
Remember, this is a world record breakin transfer if reports are right, so at least you will have the money. Nearly a quarter-a half of the money will be paid for you debts. The rest could be a respectable amount to find at least 3-5 above-average/world class players.
But I will be very angry if he leaves, for Italian football. It's prestige will fall dramatically, especially after the retirment trio
hitmannq8
03-06-2009, 07:24
don't worry he ain't leaving...its all a game.
The more I read about this the more I think we're playing the media. It's so similar to last time it's actually quite shocking. I said after the Man City bid that I felt Berlu had orchestrated the who act (playing Man City as the fools) for publicity and I get the impression he's doing the same again. After all, from Milan's camp (which includes Kaka himself), he's the only one who suggested there's any such possibility of a sale.
Kui, I think many wanted change, but everyone saw Kaka remaining within the club and playing a part in our future, not being part of the change.
Yes Dev, I also think that this is Berlu playing tricks, we all know what a prankster he is :). His ego is so big and in this way he wants to increase it.
And Kui, a change was inevitable but you don't make changes by selling your best player, nobody wanted that. You make changes by replacing the coach so that new ideas, new formation is implemented and by replacing the old players with younger ones. And Kaka won't leave don't create mass panic god dammit, you'll be laughing when Berlu comes out and says that Kaka will remain a Milan's player.
hitmannq8
03-06-2009, 07:58
there is some breakin news on the sites that kaka,milan,real have all agreed a deal..... i actually smerked when i read that, i am so confident this is all a joke....i hope it is at least!
savage_mau
03-06-2009, 08:33
It will be really sad if we lose kaka... after maldini and gorky...unthinkable.. maybe pato to chelsea ... Are milan a feeder club now??
...there doesn't seem to be any substance to any news, somehow..
No report is accompanied by the name of the source, which seems rather strange, reminds me of the City furore in which most reports came from vague sources which obviously included Milan, or rather, Berlusconi, whose specific aim was to convince the world of Kaka's departure, in order to give himself a stage to become...well, a hero.
I also feel this is the same "joke", or "play", mainly because, the underpinning rationale on the part of every journo who is convinced of Kaka move, is that Kaka wants to play for RM.
Now I don't know about you but I find this reason not convincing.
I mean, why all of a sudden, everybody starts to talk in As' language? According to Kaka, City fiasco didn't affect the relationship of the club and himself; he doesn't want to leave Milan; is Milan for life; couldn't imagine life without Milan; never said he wanted to join RM; his childhood dream was to play for Sao Paolo; and didn't remain at Milan in order to join RM this summer. It was AS who said otherwise. And of course their stories were always totally baseless.
On the other hand, B is expecting an election of some sort, isn't he?
My biggest question now is: would B manipulate the media to raise his popularity, in exactly the same manner, so soon after the (almost) first stunt? I will personally feel infuriated if this turn out to be that. Kaka remaining with us will be immaterial, I will be furious.
But I just can not stop seeing through all this. I could be wrong. but if i am correct, right now, B is waving his each hands open, next to his each ear, with his tongue sticking out at the TV screen reporting all this. And writing a speech proclaiming Kaka to be a new captain of Milan.
I was going to write that I am willing to bet that Kaka will not be sold, but that Pirlo will.
I changed my mind while writing this post. I still have faith that Ronnie can carry the team. Maybe it's not such a bad deal after all. Buffon, Thuram and Nedved for Zidane was a great deal too, remember?
-------------------Dida
Zambro---Nesta---Thiago Silva---Marcelo (part of Kaka deal)
-----Gattuso---Pirlo---Flamini
--------------Ronaldinho
----------Pato-------Toni (or any other big striker)
Sounds good to me.
I am almost hoping this is not a publicity stunt, this is making a mockery of running an organization and surely is beyond just a photoshopped Spanish rumour...nothing insightful or new I know but really it's ridiculous.
BBC world service is running a two week old Beckham interview and he is going on about how the team is the best, in training, atmosphere, etc. I don't understand how this circus-looking thing matches the things he was mentioning.
Now I put my faith in Leonardo building a new and exciting team, and maybe in a couple of years we once again will be fighting for glory and trophies. Not that I rule out that we can do that next season aswell, but I'm a Milan supporter both in success and in struggles, and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes until we once again rise to the top.
Let's hope so.
As for Gazzetta, I'm afraid I didn't have a clue. The only thing I knew about the Italian papers was that the Corriere dello Sport was Inter inclined.
What did Milan or Berlusconi really say about this recently? Other than Berlusconis 'I don't know if we can keep Kaka, some team offered a lot'?
Hasan Rossonero
03-06-2009, 09:21
What did Milan or Berlusconi really say about this recently? Other than Berlusconis 'I don't know if we can keep Kaka, some team offered a lot'?
He also said, according to some sources (Guardian), "It is hard to keep someone who wants to leave."
Make of that what you will.
gregapenny
03-06-2009, 09:22
Berlusconi said that he doesn't know if Kaka will want to stay, because they are offering him more money... That's all...
bLOND !-,-!
03-06-2009, 09:23
if this last sentence is really told by berlu, than we know that this is again a game, because kaka didn't lie when he said he doesn't want to leave milan !
I was going to write that I am willing to bet that Kaka will not be sold, but that Pirlo will.
I changed my mind while writing this post. I still have faith that Ronnie can carry the team. Maybe it's not such a bad deal after all. Buffon, Thuram and Nedved for Zidane was a great deal too, remember?
-------------------Dida
Zambro---Nesta---Thiago Silva---Marcelo (part of Kaka deal)
-----Gattuso---Pirlo---Flamini
--------------Ronaldinho
----------Pato-------Toni (or any other big striker)
Sounds good to me.
Problem is, are we really going to buy great players with 65Million these days? First off, is the management going to spend all that money on transfers? Second, all the teams know we have 65Mil to spend after we sell Kaka so that means their prices will go up with at least 25%.
Your formation is nice on paper but we really haven't seen anything convincing from Dinho or Silva so I think that's going to be matter of luck, great if they can make it, but if they don't? A team needs to be built around players of whom we are certain they play well for us.. Kaka hasn't had his best season, and that maybe is the on and only good reason to sell him, but he is still a decisive key player for us, a foundation of our team.
I am certain now this Kaka transfer is just bullhonkey, I am going to stay calm until it all passes over.
Btw, if we had the intention to sell Kaka, we would've told Gourcuff that he would be a starter for us next season and he would have come back to Milan. If it is all about money, we had the best deal possbile, a replacement for Kaka for free! But we couldn't guarentee him a spot in the team, because of Kaka, so he stayed with Bordeaux.
rinogattuso
03-06-2009, 09:44
According to Cadena Ser Radio informs, next Monday there will be the final agreement between Milan and Real Madrid Kakà. Wednesday or Thursday should be the official announcement.
And Kui, a change was inevitable but you don't make changes by selling your best player, nobody wanted that. You make changes by replacing the coach so that new ideas, new formation is implemented and by replacing the old players with younger ones. And Kaka won't leave don't create mass panic god dammit, you'll be laughing when Berlu comes out and says that Kaka will remain a Milan's player.
change of direction is one thing but dropping your pants and bending over for madrid and chelsea is quite something else.
Yes I always laugh when I see people demanding change, yet show no foresight of the REPERCUSSIONS that comes with change. I'm not trying to cause mass panic. Mind your language using the lords name in vain. In the end with all the change that people demanded and NOW no longer want, I will be the biggest backer of this club and will remain so longer than many here who wanted changes!
Example in point.... I didnt want Carlo to go. Well he's gone, so long and eternal thanks. We have a new coach Leo and I support him 100% all the way. I think the good lot of you wont stay loyal to this new direction. DAY 2 and we've got quitters.
Worry about the silence of any official statements people. The biggest rumour and utter silence. I dont know the facts anymore than anyone else. But if this is a red herring wouldnt the club publicly come out and state this is false?
bLOND !-,-!
03-06-2009, 10:00
wouldnt the club publicly come out and state this is false?
no....
why would they do that ? did they do that in january, ? ofcourse no....
and this other thing is not clear to me...
90 % of you, have been saying, back in january, that if kaka turned down 100milions, and if kaka did what he did (kissed the milan jersey in front of his house and all of that) that he is 100% staying at milan... you all said that after happy ending of man city saga we won't need to worry again about kaka... you all said that u believe 100 % and with all of your heart that kaka will surely stay.... you all said that kaka's answer to man cities 100 milions is enough evidence for that....
but now suddenly, AGAIN you believe the same f*cking newspapers (especially SKY TV, which is don silvio's tv, and they also announced in januray that kaka's transfer is over, that he is already man city player, bla bla bla fcking bla) , and again and again u r the same as in january (most of you ; some people are like me, and think that this is media rubbish also)
and if kaka wants to stay, the deal is off, because they cannot put his hand on paper, and make him to sign the deal,... oh wait, or do u think that they will kidnap kaka or what ?
The thing is, utter silence is to the advantage of Berlusconi. He can plausibly claim that this was all media hype and that Milan will never sell Kaka. He has nothing to lose by keeping this game going as long as possible. Or does he?
LOL! I see this saga has gotten to you. Dont let it get the best of you my friend. I'm sure you're better than that. Mind the language. As a favor please.
MVBasten
03-06-2009, 10:46
The more i read about this saga the more I'm dazed and confused. Don't know what I think anymore, as I had no idea about this upcoming election-thing for Berlusconi (or whatever it is). Is Kaka going, is Berlu building up the game to become the "hero" yet again? I'm not even gonna speculate anymore, I'm just gonna sit back and watch one way or the other. The worst part of it is that I start to not care whatever he stays or not with all this bullsh*t. Just make your decision and get it over with!
It's far worse to keep up this mockery of the fans that spend their money on supporting the team than just selling Kaka and say it like it is.
73.5m (English sterling) bid from Chelsea for Kaka.
So RM have not signed Kaka yet, as they claim.
Sky just reported it half an hour ago.
Is Kaka going,
No.
is Berlu building up the game to become the "hero" yet again?
Yes.
bLOND !-,-!
03-06-2009, 11:30
73.5m (English sterling) bid from Chelsea for Kaka.
So RM have not signed Kaka yet, as they claim.
Sky just reported it half an hour ago.
and, the owner of sky tv is ??? ?? -silvio
isn't this odd to u ? always sky tv announces this stuff, just like with man city saga
In any case, who is Belrusconi buying with this ****? So if he DOESNT sell Kaka' he is a here? WHY??!! Its a NORMAL thing Milan doesnt sell its best player for the love of god!
Some of you here seem awfully eager to believe something you can't know for sure. These rumours are there every summer.
In Real Madrid there is the perception that we are talking about the biggest club in the world and that nothing less than the best is good enough. So they go make stories about a world star like Kaka. It is the image there is in Spain about Real Madrid, the biggest and the best.
So they go for Kaka. It's an honour for Kaka to be linked with such a big club, and it's an honour for Milan to have him. And if Real signs him it's also an honour for them to have him.
In the end we'll have to wait and see.
and, the owner of sky tv is ??? ?? -silvio
isn't this odd to u ? always sky tv announces this stuff, just like with man city saga
I am so sorry, I live sort of near London, England. The Sky here is not owned by Berlusconi.
The report sounds quite genuine, however. Most of the stories Sky reported on Kaka, regarding City, turned out to be facts, or perceived facts, unlike lots of papers.
But really...? B owns Sky Italia..? I would try to own some of the papers as well if I were him.
Brasileiro
03-06-2009, 12:11
In Brazil now, even the "CNN´s" local are saying that there´s a agreement. Before it was just the sports channels.
Look, I will not bet one arm on this subjec, but when I post notices here, I´m not using As or Marca as sources.
It was Globo TV principal journal, calle Jornal Nacional(never saw they missing a notice regarding brazilian players), that 3 weeks ago said here that Leonardo was the next Milan coach, and thye said that after a exclusive with him.
As I said, anything can happen, maybe is a Berlusconi game again. But this time, with Kaka here in Brazil, 2 of the channels that really give break news about Brazilian players are saying that Milan and Real board really have a agreement...
Hope Berlusconi wake up, and turn this in another game...
Lot of people are saying the right thing here. Let's analyse..
The Facts
1. Kaka doesn't want to leave.
-Newspapers and press cannot be trusted.
-Berlusconi is more clever than we think.
Milan fans have been through this trash for years now. A few months back I couldn't sleep for an entire night because I thought Kaka was leaving for England.
I'm not going to endure more unnecessary torture over something that has very little chance of coming true.
Kaka might leave, he might not leave. Don't believe it unless it's official.
@ brk
Marcelo cant play LB. He can't play LB in Madrid whose defense is ****, how can he fit in Milan? They're trying to turn him into a LW.
Chelsea just denied making any offer for Kaka.
The Sky sport source which reported it initially, however, still insists it is true, that Chelsea did make an offer of 73.5 m pounds.
(so much for genuine reporting. )
Rayno_acm
03-06-2009, 12:38
In Brazil now, even the "CNN´s" local are saying that there´s a agreement. Before it was just the sports channels.
Look, I will not bet one arm on this subjec, but when I post notices here, I´m not using As or Marca as sources.
It was Globo TV principal journal, calle Jornal Nacional(never saw they missing a notice regarding brazilian players), that 3 weeks ago said here that Leonardo was the next Milan coach, and thye said that after a exclusive with him.
As I said, anything can happen, maybe is a Berlusconi game again. But this time, with Kaka here in Brazil, 2 of the channels that really give break news about Brazilian players are saying that Milan and Real board really have a agreement...
Hope Berlusconi wake up, and turn this in another game...
Guys, I heard Berlusconi will be guest tonight in a Rai Uno show, "Porta a Porta", at 23:30 CET, may be he will say something... :w221:
One more thing, the presence of Bosco Leite on yesterday's meeting between Galiani and Perez turned out to be a lie. Bosco wasn't there yesterday. May be this is saying something about this saga... :dconf:
I still believe in Ricardo....:v408:
Definitely this time Kaka is off. Whether Chelsea or Real Madrid I don't know. But the president is doing his accounts and doesn t want to pump more money into AC Milan. He prefers his party and his girlfriends. The agreement will be officialised after next weekend's EU elections.
This is not AC MILAN. What a shame!!! This is the first time that the club is selling its flag for money. This is disgrace!!
Berlusca should not sell Kaka. He must sell AC MILAN to AL Maktum.
If this does not happen, NOBODY should go to SAN SIRO anymore. Let zio fester with his son fill the seats.
Guys, I heard Berlusconi will be guest tonight in a Rai Uno show, "Porta a Porta", at 23:30 CET, may be he will say something... :w221:
One more thing, the presence of Bosco Leite on yesterday's meeting between Galiani and Perez turned out to be a lie. Bosco wasn't there yesterday. May be this is saying something about this saga... :dconf:
I still believe in Ricardo....:v408:
Galliani first said that he was on the beach in Romagna. Hour later he admitted that he was in Madrid instead in Romagna and the beach thingy was a joke. Then the official site told us that Galliani was in Madrid ONLY for a drink.
Who do u think is the greatest LIAR???
Some rumor (Chinese source, which is generally not reliable though as they just copy and paste) suggests that Kaka' has already signed BY FAX.
This story is getting more and more interesting... :) I guess the best way now is to STAY AWAY and check back in a few days to see things (or nothing) to happen. I am OK. I can remain calm and not annoyed, so I check in often. But you can't take the heat, then STAY AWAY. Maybe it is best this way for your health. :)
Rayno_acm
03-06-2009, 12:45
Galliani first said that he was on the beach in Romagna. Hour later he admitted that he was in Madrid instead in Romagna and the beach thingy was a joke. Then the official site told us that Galliani was in Madrid ONLY for a drink.
Who do u think is the greatest LIAR???
You misunderstood me.
I didn't say who I think is lying, I wrote what I saw from another forum from very reliable source.
I repeat, I still believe in Ricardo ;)
bLOND !-,-!
03-06-2009, 12:45
goal.com ?
marca ?
AS ?
spain radio station ?
@schenko
This what Berlusca will be saying in Porta a Porta:
"Parlerò con Kakà lunedì e poi prenderemo decisioni". Lo afferma il presidente del Consiglio, Silvio Berlusconi nel corso della registrazione di Porta a Porta. Berlusconi ricorda che "anche con Shevchenko c'era una grande amicizia, ma poi sono i nostri ragazzi che devono scegliere"
It's the same as he said about Carletto. He discusses things that already have been decided. Kaka already told him that he wants to stay with AC Milan. So what does he want to discuss? How to promote his lies???Why Monday? Cause there r the eu elections.
Common Berlusca!! If u dont want pump your money no problem. Just sell AC to the Sheik.
You misunderstood me.
I didn't say who I think is lying, I wrote what I saw from another forum from very reliable source.
I repeat, I still believe in Ricardo ;)
I agree with u. I too still believe in Ricky. But what Ricky has to do if his president wants to sell him to balance his accounts???
goal.com ?
marca ?
AS ?
spain radio station ?
@schenko
sorry m8 didn t get this. can u explain? tx
sorry m8 didn t get this. can u explain? tx
I suppose that he meant that sources you quoted weren't particularly reliable and reputable. Just my guess.
I suppose that he meant that sources you quoted weren't particularly reliable and reputable. Just my guess.
well ALL the media in the world are reporting the same things.
Nonetheless AC Milan site didn t deny anything and Zio Fester today didnt want to comment anything. Actually he entered the club from a secondary door. Do you think that everything is ok??
(so much for genuine reporting. )
Here, exactly, is the problem. There was a time when reputable newspapers didn't print gossip, but only articles with confirmed sources. In today's 24-hour media frenzy, the entire media has become the equivalent of a supermarket gossip tabloid with nonsense about Kaka and other footballers instead of Batboy and Elvis sightings.
Rayno_acm
03-06-2009, 13:05
One more thing (I hope somebody from Milano could confim this), but as you know, the tifosi started to protest in the late afternoon. But one of the news sites that I follow, claims that after a half an our latter one of the bosses of Curva Sud told them something and suddenly they scattered...
I would love to understand what he told them...
Some rumor (Chinese source, which is generally not reliable though as they just copy and paste) suggests that Kaka' has already signed BY FAX.
This story is getting more and more interesting... :) I guess the best way now is to STAY AWAY and check back in a few days to see things (or nothing) to happen. I am OK. I can remain calm and not annoyed, so I check in often. But you can't take the heat, then STAY AWAY. Maybe it is best this way for your health. :)
You are right, Xudong, let´s relax and have some :coffee:
well ALL the media in the world are reporting the same things.
which is true too.
One more thing (I hope somebody from Milano could confim this), but as you know, the tifosi started to protest in the late afternoon. But one of the news sites that I follow, claims that after a half an our latter one of the bosses of Curva Sud told them something and suddenly they scattered...
I would love to understand what he told them...
"Kaka is staying, Berlu is playing"
"Kaka is gone, let's go smash Berlu's house"
"If Berlu can play 'keep-other-people-guessing-what-is-going-on' game, then we can do that too. Let's gather for half an hour and pretend to hear something and then scatter, and that would be our own version of 'keep-Rayno_acm-guessing-what-is-going-on' game."
"who said this was about Kaka, we were here to keep Sheva"
"who said this was about Kaka, we are here to apologize to Paolo. What? this is the wrong address? Let's move, guys."
"I heard that the restaurant serves great salmon. screw the protesting and let's all meet there"
anything else? :D :swars:
Rayno_acm
03-06-2009, 13:35
It's nice to see that some people are able to joke in a moment like this.... :D :D :D
I am just using jokes to cover up my inner weakness. :( :D
@ brk
Marcelo cant play LB. He can't play LB in Madrid whose defense is ****, how can he fit in Milan? They're trying to turn him into a LW.
Yeah, I know. I just miss Serginho.
I want to believe that this is all a big game. Just in case, though; do you think that the management already has a next step? Do they have deals in place ready to be enacted once Kaka signs?
OCmilano
03-06-2009, 15:23
Frank Ribery? does he play in Kaka's pos.?
I like this drama though it makes the off season go a little faster for me.
looks like a decision on Monday
How have we turned into such a weak club?
Blacktop
03-06-2009, 16:00
This kinda echoes my sentiments, though minus all the colorful metaphors.
If this was all a part of Berlu's master plan to bring in Dinho, and then sell Kaka for top dollar I will freak out. Dinho is NOT a Rossonero and never will be. He is a showboating, bucktooth, flip and trick, glory hunting **** who is only about making the highlight reels. He was the best in the world a few years back but he's over the top AND he'll never have class... Kaka has it and he embodies Milan... Berlu is ruining us currently and I can't handle it. Berlu's a ****ing retard and I hate him. He brought so much to Milan, and now he is taking it away, what a ****ing ********. Sell Dinho instead, he'll still get us 20-30 mil and we won't miss him one single bit.
Anyway, maybe we're all just wrong and Berlu wants to sell Kaladze to Madrid instead.
He is a KaKa himself (or maybe just caca), you know; maybe we're getting our Kakas mixed up. :D
Frank Ribery? does he play in Kaka's pos.?
I like this drama though it makes the off season go a little faster for me.
He play as a winger, Kaka is an attacking midfielder. Still, you need a winger instead of the already crocked Becks. So you need an attacking midfielder, even if Kaka doesn't leave. A winger, at least 2 defenders, a central midfielder and an attacker.
Here, exactly, is the problem. There was a time when reputable newspapers didn't print gossip, but only articles with confirmed sources. In today's 24-hour media frenzy, the entire media has become the equivalent of a supermarket gossip tabloid with nonsense about Kaka and other footballers instead of Batboy and Elvis sightings.
I think you're right...most the reports are all saying the same thing, but their sources are dodgy on the level of Marca and AS (and anyone who reads Spanish can tell you they are like the sporting equivalenty of the Weekly World News) so who knows the truth.
But, where there's smoke there's fire, however, I just have a very bad feeling that Berlusconi is playing a game where he is not half as clever as he thinks he is and we are going to end up with a club with the talent level of Lazio (good for them not good enough for us) next season. Anyone who's been here a while knows my opinion of Berlusconi and why it is somewhat low. Especially when he tries to be clever. Money has never conferred brains or skill on anyone.
Anyway, maybe we're all just wrong and Berlu wants to sell Kaladze to Madrid instead.
He is a KaKa himself (or maybe just caca), you know; maybe we're getting our Kakas mixed up. :D
:D
Funny ...
Yes, Kaladze is Kakaberh or something like that, so maybe are we going to sell Kaka(Berh) to Real, like yo say !!
To my fellow tifosi in Italy or Western Europe, please post some Tizziano Crudeli clips relating to the latest Kaka news. I need comic relief.
Gabriel489
03-06-2009, 23:24
Oh great now there is a Kaladze's rumor, which means he is not leaving. There goes my summer joy, first a Seedorf's rumor then Pirlo, follow by Kaka and Pato and now Kaladze.
Berlu get some work done, pls sell Seedorf and Kaladze.
Warro, I think your evaluation on Kaka's situation was a bit harsh. I tend to believe that, could be extremely biased though, Kaka is more of a milanista than a madridsta. He only recently pledged his eternal allegiance towards milan and declared that he doesn't want to say it again. I will be distressed to find out that he actually made those remarks for a pay raise. I do agree that my image of Kaka is more of a fairytale player (along with Maldini) :hmmm:.
Pardon me, posted this in the wrong thread. I can't concentrate well these days, you know with all this circus going on.
GilAttack [11]
04-06-2009, 00:34
If Berlusconi plan is to dump Kaka in order to sign Ribery (hypothetical), it would be silly because Kaka is loved in Milan and proved that he can take this team to european glory. Milan arent selling Kaka because he is a bad football player. They want the money. Ribery would cost lot of money, not 65M euros, but he can go for 45+, thats for sure. What kind of business would that be for Milan? Sorry, no chance.
Berlusconi just wants to make a quick buck out of Kaka. He'll probably spend it on useless and overrated players like Drogba, Adebayor and Essien to name a few.
If he wanted to re-build a team, he just needs to sell Pirlo, Seedorf and Dida. Their wages alone can kill a club. According to Goal.com, Berlusconi is just trying to postpone the verdict because of the elections in Italy. I hope the fans in Milan cause a riot and dethrone Berlu. He is doing more harm than good to the team.
Get rid of the president first
Ribery is a very good player, but he is not half the player Kaka is.
Blacktop
04-06-2009, 01:26
;532941']If Berlusconi plan is to dump Kaka in order to sign Ribery
There's no plans for that to happen now. Carlo wanted to sign Ribery 1-2 seasons ago when he was still in charge, but Berlu wanted Ronaldinho instead and the rest is history.
From what I heard, Kaka was unable to decide until all the details of the City deal was more or less presented in front of him. It was his entourage's job to glean all the info City were rather slow to give, they wanted to talk of their "Kaka project" first. Leite did indeed become exasperated at the City side's inability to give him the exact figure (moneywise).
I think this is what is going on right now. Kaka's entourage is trying to collect all the benefits accepting this deal will entail, so that he can decide, which, in the case of City deal, didn't take him long.
I don't believe Milan already agreed to sell Kaka, for the simple reason they can not. A club can not agree to sell a player without the player's consent. What City took as "a Milan's agreement to sell Kaka" was purely a Milan's agreement to allow Kaka to study the deal. "I took that as an agreement from Milan to sell him, obviously" is what that Nike man told Skysport.
He was wrong (just like RM are now, in assuming Kaka is theirs). Milan merely gave Kaka the permissions to examine both deals. After kicking the City deal, Kaka made it clear that Milan did not agree to sell him prior to his final decision.
Whatever RM side claims, whatever B says, as long as Kaka says NO, he will come back.
And from what Kaka himself said two days ago, I am still convinced that he will stay. Purely because that's what he said. And what he says routinely turns out to be the only truth in all these sagas.
During the last four years, very long, four years, it wouldn't have made a slight difference had we all gone for a seriously long holiday and ignored all the speculations. We worried, ultimately, for nothing. What Kaka said, at the very beginning of the whole RM epic, "I am extending my contract just to show Milan fans I am not leaving", ultimately proved to have been true. And the majority of the press proved to have been reporting their guesswork as Rick rightly suggested.
Sheva came out as he was leaving Milan, in the midst of the speculation linking hiom to Chelsea. I will not change my mind until Kaka does the same. Because he will not leave like this: he is simply incapable of doing such a thing.
Ribery is a very good player, but he is not half the player Kaka is.
I think he just as good as Kaka and younger (only by a year though I think) I've seen him play a lot and he can beat any defender, any defense on a normal day. If there is anyone who can really match Kaka besides Messi is Ribery. Only problem is that he's a winger. But if Leonardo wants to build a new era with wingers then he might as well build his team around Ribery.
He won't be cheap though. Bayern will do all they can to make stay.
If Kaka actually goes, my vote for the replacement goes to Ribery.
Leonardo was not speaking about wingers like Beckham or Giggs who play on the flank as left or right midfielder. He spoke about our fullbacks pushing up and partizipating in the offensive game. :)
Maltese Charlie
04-06-2009, 02:39
Look I'm just posting Galliani's explanation why milan have to sell Kaka.
I am not responsible for any heart attack suffered by certain readers.:D
I am not going to translate it so it takes more time to digest it.:respect:
"Ecco perché il Milan vende Kakà"
Galliani: "Arriverà un attaccante"
Galliani
"Il Milan non può perdere 70 milioni di euro ogni anno". Ecco perché i rossoneri si apprestano a cedere Kakà al Real Madrid. Adriano Galliani parla alla Gazzetta dello Sport: "Anche il cuore deve confrontarsi coi numeri" dice l'ad rossonero, "ma non stiamo smobilitando. Arriverà un grande attaccante, una mezzapunta, visto che il prossimo anno giocheremo col 4-3-1-2". E ancora: "Pato, Pirlo e Seedorf sono incedibili. I tifosi? Spero capiscano".
La cessione che era sfumata a gennaio sembra dunque ormai a un passo dall'essere realtà. "Ricky al Manchester City non voleva andare, a Madrid invece sì" spiega Galliani. "Il giocatore si è sempre comportato bene con noi, non ha mai chiesto adeguamenti o prolungamenti di contratto. E' stato qui sei anni vincendo tutto quello che c'era da vincere".
Parole che sembrano già un commiato. "La radice del problema è economica, l'Italia ha perso competitività e la Serie A deve lottare per non farsi superare dagli altri campionati" ribadisce il dirigente rossonero, che da tempo insiste sulla differenza di regime fiscale fra Italia e Spagna, differenza che sfavorisce chi gioca nel Bel Paese.
"Ma non ci stiamo ridimennsionando" assicura Galliani. "Non arriveranno Amauri o Adebayor, nè giocatori del Real, ma un grande attaccante, uno che giochi nella posizione di Kakà. Il Milan è pronto a ripartire, per tornare a vincere".
4 giugno 2009
at least Seedorf is not for sale........................:haha:
....well.. Glen Johnson or Wayne Bridge might be gettable right now with the money from Kaka's sale.
Carvalho if he still remembers how to play great.
Drogba..Berbatov..Henry...maybe.
Crucially, Milan will never have to go through this crap, EVER again.
I shall expect and demand B&G making a litany of irresponsible comments about wanting other clubs' players, just for the hell of it, from now on.
but the thing I felt quite disturbing, about this whole thing, was this euphoria among the press and people in general at kaka's leaving Milan. They seem to love to see Milan suffer. They seem unable to get enough of it.
After everything Milan suffered, for so long, this is simply sickening.
But Milan will survive, of course.
could do with a new owners, though, who have billions to spend.
Yes, I a part of this on goal.com
It says, in short words, Milan has to sell Kaka for the money. They had prefered the higher bid of Chelsea but left the choice to Kaka. Kaka himself choose RM. There is no official statement/presentation now because Kaka is in Brazil to play with the national team and Dunga wants everybody to stay quit till the game is over.
Galliano also said that the club did explain it to the fans ???? and promised them to buy another " grande attacante", but gave no names.
Rayno_acm
04-06-2009, 03:33
Yeah, I saw the Galiani's interview for Gazzetta, the things are looking very bad... :( I'm starting to loose hope. :broken:
Expecially the part, when he was asked what would happen if Ricky one more choose his heart, Galiani replied that we all have hearts, but bla bla bla....
The desicion is made...:broken::depress::depress::depress::cry::cry::cry:
I am ok if Galliani does the similar thing like what Juve did when they sold Zidane.
Mexes/CB, fullback, Hernanes, Lavezzi should be able to buy from Kaka's and Goucuff's selling and there should be some money left especially if Boriello is included as part of Lavezzi's deal.
If I am in the charge, I will also sell Ronaldinho and add the money left from Kaka's & Gourcuff's selling to get Eto'o, with of course off-loading Seedorf. :D
Sajymundo
04-06-2009, 03:49
Guys, i must admit its not looking too good at the moment and having read on the football italia website, the baldy galliani saying its about the money, i have no expectation of kaka staying. now that is a sour taste but lets be honest gents (and ladies) one player does not make a team. kaka is the best player, of that i have no doubt, but he hasent really turned up for the last 2 years. injured and always falling over looking for free kicks. he will be missed and leonardoi will have a job on his hands, but if it means we get a hungry player, the team realise its down to all of them to perform and not just one player, then its good. i have never felt so much dissapointment as i have over the last 3-4 weeks as a milan fan. the maldini incident, kaka saga. fresh start guys. lest stop thinking ofourselfs as world beaters, we are the underdog now, lets play like it. i want milan to get in every teams face and play them off the park, not rely on reputation. leonardo i have no doubt has a few aces up his sleave, he will unearth the next kaka and build a team that will win, of that i have no doubt. pato will step into the kaka void, ronaldino to return to his best knowing he is our main attacking mid - oh yes!
forza milan!
Blacktop
04-06-2009, 03:58
at least Seedorf is not for sale........................:haha:
That's 'cause he's not worth anything.
Anyway, the Bald Ego has spoken about selling Kaka for, er, "economic reasons."
http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jun04a.html
Here's one part that stuck out:
“Kaka has behaved well with us, he has never asked for any adjustments or contract extensions. He has been here six years winning all that there is to win."
Come again?
We're now officially a selling club to balance the books.
come on arabs buy Milan.
devoted_dm
04-06-2009, 04:03
Alright, so he's leaving.
My biggest concern with this is that we suddenly have a team without leading figures. No Maldini and no Kaka. Our best player is 19 years old. The rest are getting too old.
In other words, we are screwed unless the management takes action on the market this summer. Galliani says we're bringing in a great attacker. Well then, Uncle Fester, he has to be WORLD CLASS. And while you're at it, bring in a great central defender and a left back who performs consistently at a high level too. In fact; you have €65M. Spend every cent on new players.
Ugh, if you have to sell Kaka for economic reasons, fine. Do what you have to do to balance the ledger. But then why let Gourcuff go?! And for peanuts? This is not smart business Dr. Galliani!
I still have faith, the market is open, let's see what the braintrust comes up with after this lightning bolt.
Alright, so he's leaving.
In fact; you have €65M. Spend every cent on new players.
I,m afraid it won´t work that way, I´m afraid this promise of another "grande attacante" is fake.
The money from selling Kaka is needed for debts. Maybe they buy a young talent to ( as Leonardo already said ) build up a new Milan with a new mentality.
In other words....Milan can´t buy a big name untill the arabians arrive......
And while you're at it, bring in a great central defender and a left back who performs consistently at a high level too.
I'm afraid I can only suggest the names from England, and might not be such a great use here, but in this case, and considering Milan will be careful with money, I say Gael Clichy of Arsenal and Brede Hangeland of Fulham.
As for strikers, Adebayor might be available but needs too many chances to score. And the fact that most gooners will gladly drive him to the airport when and if he leaves, might suggest he will not be such a fantastic catch.
Eto'o will be great, the only time I managed to see Pato, he seemed be struggling as a lone striker, so some player like him will be essential. Berbatov might be obtainable, after that unforgettable penalty effort of his.
Rayno_acm
04-06-2009, 05:38
Forget about it...:rolleyes:
Eto'O would be very expensive, according to his performance, he'd could cost as much as Kaka' (atleast...). If we are able to buy Eto'O, then why the hell we want to sell Kaka'????:rolleyes:
And Berbatov is not a option too, neither Milan have interest about him (for now...), nor he's interested to leave Man U (that's for sure!!!)...:rolleyes:
OCmilano
04-06-2009, 09:28
If Kaka is leaving we need r80 to really step it up. I love Kaka but we all agree he was not the Kaka we now this year.
Sad to say but this is a business people need to think about the club before any player so if its ment to be let be.
Maybe im wrong but i just dont see Kaka happy at madrid. Its a place thats full of names and nothing else but a paycheck. Barca is heart, love for the colors and teammtes.
I hope i dont get flamed for this but im not as angry as i thought i'd be maybe because he is 27 yrs old now and we are getting good money for him, if he was 22-23 i'd be super pissed.
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!1
I love Kaka but we all agree he was not the Kaka we now this year.
Forza Milan!!!!!!!!!1
Yet he scored more goals than anyone else...
He was undoubtly our most important player this year. He had better years I agree but I think it's because our team didn't deliver.
ACMILAN1983
04-06-2009, 11:36
Yet he scored more goals than anyone else...
He was undoubtly our most important player this year. He had better years I agree but I think it's because our team didn't deliver.
Agreed. Kaka this season didn't have his best season but despite the problems he suffered this season it was far from a poor season from him. All we need to do is look at results to see how important he's been.
Blacktop
04-06-2009, 11:37
If he wanted to re-build a team, he just needs to sell Pirlo, Seedorf and Dida. Their wages alone can kill a club.
"Kill a club"? Give me a break. You're being ridiculously dramatic here.
Besides, it's not as if they're to blame if the club gave them lucrative deals while knowing on the side that they were in the red. Dumb moves like bringing back a washed-up Sheva and signing Ronaldinho did us no favors.
Less than five years ago, Inter were the most debt-ridden club in Serie A. Did that stop them from building Scudetto-winning squads (including paying up the nose for Ibra)? No. So let's quit using players' existing contracts as the chief excuse for us being in the crapper.
Milan's real problems are in the front office and not what the fans' least-favorite players happen to be making. And enough with this Football Manager mentality of "oh, just sell such and such." It's not as easy as some of you make it out to be.
-what if kaka was 27? still another 5 years,plus we thought he would be our next symbol.
-paola is 40 and his performance on the field the past 3 years was not as great as it use to be but when we had him on the field it meants so much to us and to the players,his preformance was not so great ,but with him the whole team was great and thats what they call team work nd thats wat makes us strong nd it makes us usualy win.
-we r buying sheva back becoz he meant nd means so much to us,that means we have money and at the same time it means we like to keep our valuable people,isnt kaka valuable.
-we bought ronaldihno who was not so important for us with so much money.
-we are buying a new player who will cost us atleast 30 or 40m so whats the diffrence and wats the need to sell kaka.
-if we sell kaka we will not be as popular as we use to be around the world and we will not get those request from diffrent countries to play with them so we could make good money out of the tournaments.
-kaka was a player and with milan he became a worldwide star it means milan shouldnt let go of him easily,its not like the old days where we brought stars like van basten guilet and rykard and made a great team out of them and after some time they leave and its an end of a cycle as galiani called it.kaka is our own star that grew up with us.
-we dont want to sell seedorf who is older than kaka,we dont want to sell pirlo who is older than kaka that means age is not that important.
-pirlo atleast 30 to 35m from chelsea or barcelona(not that i hope he leaves),ronaldihno 40m to manchester city,seedorf 20 to 25m ,altogether around 100m,if we really need money.
-but kaka is more than a player to us and its normal if this season he wasnt as great as he use to be,dont forget this seasons injury but still in the games he played 80% of them he was great.
-but if he personaly wants to leave then all the best,but it doesnt seem that way i dont know.
if he leaves all future players will not feel that ac milan can be their home,they will always be playing and waiting for a better offer,we will be the new arsenal.
CAN YOU GUYS COMMENT ON MY ABOVE POINTS?
Believe it or not, but maybe ( except the need for cash ) it is something personal.
Berlusconi is mad on Ancelotti, said Milan would have won the scudetto if Ancelotti had listened to him, cause he ( Berlusconi ) is the best coach in the world. Ancelotti prefered Kaka above Ronaldhino, that´s the reason that Milan lost too much games. Leonardo will give Ronaldhino much more playtime in the future.......
I don´t know if I should laugh or cry........it really looks like Berlusconi is suffering from some mental desease.....
Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 12:21
So who still thinks Kaka' is staying? :D
So who still thinks Kaka' is staying? :D
I still kind of. :zany:
I do. I have a feeling this is all a ruse to get CR7 to Madrid.
Or maybe i'm just delusional.
Hasan Rossonero
04-06-2009, 12:43
Today Berlusconi in an interview said, “I am happy Kaka’ wants to stay. On Monday we will decide together.”
With all the numbers being bandied about and gripes about poverty, the scene is set for a “Kaka’ stays at Milan.”
The fans will hail their generous president who turned down so much for his favourite son.
The market will then be a dull affair, with no movement whatsoever.
That is one scenario, and not entirely implausible.
However, Berlusconi said today, that “this Milan can compete with any team.” I have a feeling the money will disappear and no investments will be made.
Berlusconi said, “nothing has been decided yet also because we don’t know how Borriello is doing.”
Selling kaka cause the club needs money makes no sense, selling other players for it, yes, kaka, no
he's staying
bLOND !-,-!
04-06-2009, 17:04
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305990/kaka-has-already-signed-with-real-madrid-zinedine-zidane
i don't know if this is true....
but they are quoting zidane, so i think this is truth...
and if club's official says that kaka signed, then i doubt that he lies... after all he is an official adviser of the club, he can't lie.....
Bosniaco
04-06-2009, 18:55
mother****ers they better not sell Kaka'. This bull**** is starting to pis me off. The only good thing (sorry Pato you are good too :)) from the poor and old team, they want to cash in. That ****en bald mother****er better not sell Kaka
Vera_Milanista
04-06-2009, 20:05
This is the Man City Saga all over again...In the end, the player decides whether or not he wants to leave and last time Kaka said he wanted to stay..
Lets just hope he feels the same now?
Vera_Milanista
04-06-2009, 20:07
Personally im just so frustrated that this is top news headlines yet again..
But I have a feeling Kaka is considering it this time
OMG I DONT WANT KAKA TO LEAVE!
i think kaka will leave this time..
So if Kaka` leaves, what's next for Milan?
We (hopefully) reinforce and move on and create an even stronger Milan that can compete on all fronts.
OCmilano
04-06-2009, 21:03
We were upset when sheva left and then we won the cl without him. Kaka might leave and we will be fine. Im not going to let this worry me, we will soon find out.
Am i the only one that still has faith in r80? Kaka is not the backbone of Milan, i want to know from the goals he scored this year how many were PK?
If we go deeep into the CL and barely win the scud. or finish 2nd again.
How much is Riberys worth?
GilAttack [11]
04-06-2009, 21:12
There's no plans for that to happen now. Carlo wanted to sign Ribery 1-2 seasons ago when he was still in charge, but Berlu wanted Ronaldinho instead and the rest is history.
Of course Berlusconi isnt selling Kaka to buy Ribery, thats why I put "hypothetical" between ( )
What I was trying to say is, that people are being delusional if they believe we are buying a top player if Kaka leaves. We are not going to replace him with Ribery, for example.
We were upset when sheva left and then we won the cl without him. Kaka might leave and we will be fine. Im not going to let this worry me, we will soon find out.
Am i the only one that still has faith in r80? Kaka is not the backbone of Milan, i want to know from the goals he scored this year how many were PK?
If we go deeep into the CL and barely win the scud. or finish 2nd again.
How much is Riberys worth?
Kaka missed 8 games this season in Serie A. Milan won 2 and lost 6. that might have said something.
Selling kaka cause the club needs money makes no sense, selling other players for it, yes, kaka, no
he's staying
Berlusconi doesn´t want to spend the money, check this:
http://goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305617/when-kaka-goes-milan-do-not-need-any-other-players
Blacktop
05-06-2009, 00:51
I have an idea: Why don't we try finding better sources other than Goal.crap to get our information from? It's worth a shot.
Goal.com is considered an unreliable source in Wikipedia football-related articles.
I have an idea: Why don't we try finding better sources other than Goal.crap to get our information from? It's worth a shot.
Goal.com is considered an unreliable source in Wikipedia football-related articles.
You mean, something like this ?
http://www.elpais.com/fotogaleria/imagenes/censuradas/Berlusconi/6527-1/elpgal/
Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 02:19
Don't worry, according to my sources(more reliable than Goal.com) (Trust me on that, I had a friend of a friend who knows someone who is dating someone, who is the friend of someone, who is the neighbor of someone who went to the same school of someone who claims to be close to someone who is someone that is also close to someone who lives in Milan), Berlu is just playing with Perez with the Kaka sale in order to get a lower price for CR7 and Vidic of ManU. On Monday he will annouce three things, Kaka as new captain, CR7 and Vidic are our summer signings and sadly, Seedorf will be there too, as he is still WALKING HIS WAY out of San SIro from the Roma game. hahahaha
Filipéz 182
05-06-2009, 04:13
I have an idea: Why don't we try finding better sources other than Goal.crap to get our information from? It's worth a shot.
Goal.com is considered an unreliable source in Wikipedia football-related articles.
Goal.com is just taking the news they can find on other websites and put it on theirs! + the news from papers. almost every football site is with loads of BS!
Channel4, skysports, sportmediaset, calciomercato, milannews etc. even the Gazzetta dello sport website is full of BS!
Hasan Rossonero
05-06-2009, 05:19
(Trust me on that, I had a friend of a friend who knows someone who is dating someone, who is the friend of someone, who is the neighbor of someone who went to the same school of someone who claims to be close to someone who is someone that is also close to someone who lives in Milan),
Wow six degrees of separation. Is your friend Kevin Bacon?
Gabriel489
05-06-2009, 05:43
Wow six degrees of separation. Is your friend Kevin Bacon?
I cannot disclose my friend's name as I made a promise to her not to tell anyone about the affairs between the president and her. Opps, I said too much already.
I cannot disclose my friend's name as I made a promise to her not to tell anyone about the affairs between the president and her. Opps, I said too much already.
I apologise for posting this for it is totally irrelevant.
But I used to know a lady who was a mistress of someone rather famous in England. She was not keeping it a secret, and left those around her to buy or not to buy her story.
Not many chose the first: mainly, girls were incredibly jealous of her to accomplish such a great feat. :sweeteye:
But I knew she was telling the truth for two reasons: 1) she actually was a stewardess working for first class passengers. 2) she told me candidly that she could never get used to making love in the company of a few servants who were collectively staring silently at them.
Anyhow, Gabriel, I am keeping my sanity by repeatedly reading your posts. Please don't be joking.
nguyen_milan
05-06-2009, 10:37
Well, I heard from a journalist friend of mine from Italy that Kaka has signed the deal :(
It's fine that Kaka` leaves; Milan will start a new era.
OCmilano
05-06-2009, 12:18
If he leaves then we move on and i hope we do make some important signings to show that we are serious about competeing. Im starting to think the press is runnin g out of stories now its ribery and c7 too being talked about. LOL
All this drama and Kaka will stay LOL.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/10/italy/2009/06/04/1305617/when-kaka-goes-milan-do-not-need-any-other-players
there a three letter word in Arabic for this, A7a.
here is a good article on this saga:
For eons now, AC Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani has complained and warned anyone willing to listen that tax rates in England and Spain are lower and create a disadvantage for Italian clubs when trying to compete for players.
He has also complained that because Italian clubs don't own their own stadia, they aren't able to get as lucrative sponsorship deals as in Spain and England, where clubs own their own grounds.
Galliani has a point, though I'm not sure why taxes are an issue anyone from Milan can complain about when their owner has been Prime Minister of the country three times in the last 20 years. If anyone could fix that, surely it would be Berlusconi. But I don't think that these are necessarily the only, or main, reasons.
Take what would appear to be the imminent transfer of Kaka from Milan to Real Madrid as an example. The Brazilian earns a lot of money at Milan; he's one of the highest paid players in the world, in fact. So what's a million pounds here or there? His club-paid wages would probably not even make up half of his earnings in a year due to his personal sponsorship deals.
Kaka is also a guy who has been at the club for some time, has created a home for his young family in Milan and has often stated he would enjoy staying at the club, perhaps becoming captain one day.
Players in this position are generally very hard to purchase. Steven Gerrard was in a similar position a few years back when many said he needed to move to progress as a player, but his allegiance to both Liverpool the club and Liverpool the city were too strong to see him move to another club.
o why would Kaka move? I think a large part of it has to do with the Spanish media, who fuel speculation endlessly, partly because it boosts their sales, but mostly because much of the Spanish media is so biased it is virtually unidentifiable from the giant PR machine of a dictator.
A quick Google provides endless articles of bias in the Spanish media and nowhere is this bias more evident then in the sports pages.
I would be surprised if AS and Marca didn't send their articles to Real Madrid for editing before printing most of the rubbish they produce.
For years now, every time the transfer window opens there are stories that Kaka has agreed to go to Madrid or that Milan have accepted an offer from Madrid for Kaka. We've seen faked pictures of Kaka wearing the Real Madrid shirt and the fabrication of just about anything that could be seen as evidence that Kaka was Madrid bound.
I guess the Spanish media have taken the view that if they write it often enough it will happen - like Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz, who just needed to want it enough to be able to go home.
The Italian and English sporting media also have terrible bias, but can also turn on their own in a blink of an eye. In Spain it's one well-greased machine!
http://www.sportingo.com/football/a11684_milan-madrid-real-story-behind-all-kaka-transfer-speculation
OCmilano
05-06-2009, 18:58
LOL ManU supposedly want 75million pounds for c7 from RM. This is getting funnier and funnier.
Im at a good place right now, i dont think i will shed a tear if Kaka leaves come monday. I believe in R80 and Leo (well anyone other than Carlo) I dont know if im the only one that didnt buy the r80 always being out of shape thing. If Kaka goes r80 should ge tthe start and seedorf please someone make a bid for the guy.
Carlo pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee take Seedorf.
vBulletin® v3.7.1, Copyright ©2000-2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.