PDA

View Full Version : Real Madrid vs AC Milan: Kaka, we meet again


Pages : [1] 2

hitmannq8
17-10-2009, 10:42
The big one. The toughest game for Leonardo so far and the entire team. We are playing against a very good team but we need to know that they are far from perfect. They will also will be missing Cristiano Ronaldo (I think he's just afraid of Gattuso, anyone agree??).


So what do you all think? do we have a shot? are we going to get thrashed? Which fullbacks are you going to play? This will be Ronaldinho's return to his old rivals stadium and I remember him shining in this stadium a few times, maybe just maybe that can bring out that belief in him.


whether its going to be 7-0, 5-0, or 1-0, I can't miss this one. I can't wait to see our Kaka again too, I bet that he will have a message in his undershirt for the Rossoneri. (it will be funny if he does what adebayor did...if u guys didnt see it, go check it out now,youtube the highlights for the man city arsenal game this season!)

pirlofanusa
17-10-2009, 12:31
I would use a 4-4-2

---------Stoari-------
-Zambro-Nesta-Silva-Favali-
--Abate-Flamini-Pirlo-Janks-
-----Pato-------Huntelaar----

Favali is our most defensive FB and we are going to need that. Zambro should not push up as much. Huntelaar needs a full game against his old team.

edysupriadi
17-10-2009, 13:46
first half vs valadolid, kaka is rested - he should be more than ready to face us :)

nonetheless, without him they're up 3-1 .. 3rd superb goal by marcelo

DUCO
17-10-2009, 18:03
It s time for Pato to rise up gome on Alexsandre leed as to gloryyyyyyyyyyy

Gabriel489
17-10-2009, 21:26
I really don't see Milan winning this one esp as this is an away match.

I think starting in the Roma game, there will be 8 games or so that will truly define Milan's season. Lets hope Milan at least have a 500 record after it.

Dutchie-Milan
19-10-2009, 08:17
If i was Leo,i would play 4-5-1 on the counter

Dida
Zambrotta-Nesta-Silva-Favalli
Abate-Gattuso-Pirlo-Flamini-Ronaldinho
Pato

Playing with attacking fullbacks will be suicide,so thats why i chose Favalli instead Janku,Favalli is a defensive minded player,Zambro is also better in defense then attack.With Abate and Ronaldinho on the wings we will have to attack down the flanks,Flamini and Rhino have to close down the danger through the middle so Pirlo can do his job,Pato is alone and will have to depend on Dinho.

Revolver
19-10-2009, 09:09
22 players have been called up by Leonardo for Real Madrid-Milan:

Dida, Donnarumma (n°60), Roma, Antonini, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Nesta, Pasini (n°57) Oddo, Thiago Silva, Zambrotta, Abate, Ambrosini, Flamini, Pirlo, Seedorf, Borriello, Huntelaar, Inzaghi, Pato, Ronaldinho, Verdi (n°58)
Unavailable players: Storari, Onyewu, Gattuso, Di Gennaro.

I don't know where is Favalli, but he isn't called up evidently.

My lineup:

Dida - Oddo (Abate), Nesta, T. Silva, Zambrotta - Flamini, Ambrosini, Seedorf (Pirlo) - Ronaldinho - Huntelaar, Pato.

I'm not sure about Oddo vs. Abate, because Abate has no experience playing on a big stage, which Oddo has in abundance.

Anyway I don't think that Leonardo will field the team without Pirlo, or with Pirlo away from regista position.

Another option is 4-3-2-1 with Huntelaar alone upfront but I don't think that Leonardo would leave Pato on the bench, and honestly I would not either. :-)

Bosniaco
19-10-2009, 14:54
Have you guys seeing this banner, about Seedorf saying:

"Seedorf arrogante, porta rispetto a chi, per vederti camminare, paga il biglietto"

Mystik
19-10-2009, 16:42
Two of Europe's biggest names, with a total of 16 European Champion Clubs' Cup triumphs between them, meet at the Santiago Bernabéu with the pressure on AC Milan to bounce back after their surprise home defeat by FC Zürich on Matchday 2. Hosts Real Madrid CF are much more comfortable, sitting atop Group C with maximum points so far.

Previous meetings
• High stakes tend to be involved whenever these teams cross paths. Their first competitive meeting was a semi-final encounter in the European Champion Clubs' Cup debut season of 1955/56. Madrid edged that tie 5-4 on aggregate on their way to the first of five successive crowns.

• Remarkably, the designated home team has come out on top in nine of the eleven fixtures that have been played over the years, the sole exceptions being the 1988/89 European Cup semi-final first leg in the Spanish capital, which finished 1-1, and the 1957/58 showpiece in Brussels, won 3-2 by Madrid.

• Their most recent games came during the second group stage in 2002/03, Milan triumphing 1-0 at home before Madrid prevailed 3-1 in the return. Raúl González scored twice and Guti, a second-half substitute, added a third in the latter match.

Match background
• Madrid have been drawn against Italian opponents three times in this competition over the past two seasons, winning once, drawing once and losing the last four.

• Before their 3-0 victory over Olympique de Marseille last time out, Los Merengues had lost two of their previous three UEFA Champions League home matches. They went down 2-0 to Juventus in last season's group stage and 1-0 to Liverpool FC in the first knockout round first leg en route to a 5-0 aggregate defeat.

• Before their victory at Marseille on Matchday 1 Milan had won only three of their last ten away fixtures, losing three and drawing four.

Team ties
• Several players are facing former teams. Kaká spent six seasons at Milan before his summer move to the Santiago Bernabéu and Clarence Seedorf won this trophy with Madrid in 1998. It will be a quick return to the Spanish capital for Klaas Jan Huntelaar, who had a seven-month spell with Los Merengues from December 2008.

• Xabi Alonso scored at the second attempt from the penalty spot for Liverpool FC against Milan to make it 3-3 in the 2005 final in Istanbul.

• During the penalty shoot-out in that same final, Jerzy Dudek saved from Andrea Pirlo and Andriy Shevchenko to help Liverpool earn the continental crown for the fifth time.

• Filippo Inzaghi, playing for Juventus, lost the 1998 final to Madrid in Amsterdam but scored both Milan goals in their 2-1 victory over Liverpool in the 2007 showpiece in Athens. On the opposite side that day was Alonso, while Álvaro Arbeloa came on as a substitute and Dudek was on the bench.

• Ronaldinho spent five years with FC Barcelona, winning the UEFA Champions League in 2006. In November 2005, Ronaldinho scored twice as Barcelona defeated Madrid 3-0 away and received a standing ovation from the Madrid fans.

• Gianluca Zambrotta spent two years at Barça between 2006 and 2008, while Christian Abbiati spent 2007/08 on loan with Club Atlético de Madrid.

• Leonardo was on the bench when Milan visited Madrid in the 2002/03 second group-match stage.

• Cristiano Ronaldo scored for Manchester United FC in their 2006/07 semi-final first leg 3-2 win against Milan, before the Italian side won the return 3-0. He and Ruud van Nistelrooy also played for United against Milan in the first knockout round in 2004/05, which the Rossoneri won 2-0 on aggregate.

• Mathieu Flamini played for Arsenal FC in a 1-0 triumph at Madrid in the 2005/06 first knockout round.

uefa.com

I think I'll miss this match due to classes :( but I'll be hoping for the best as always, and following the result on my friend's phone.

Rossoneri Fuego
19-10-2009, 18:39
here we go the match we've been waiting for ever since we herd saw the draw in monaco, i want to start out with a 451 ronaldinho seems like a diffrent player now, i guess he realized getting wasted and not partying with 4 hours of sleep to play aganst FC Zurich makes a diffrence, takes a toll on you, even i know that and im 21 haha, and hes 29, but hey im starting to forgive em we looked so fluent aganst AS ROMA in the 2nd half WE HAVE TO PLAY LIKE A REAL ITALIAN TEAM AGANST REAL MADRID! in the words of luciano spaletti, the italian mentality is be disciplined, high concentration,defend first, play tight, strong posession an have a lighting counter attack, if i know 1 thing for sure, real madrid can get caught on the counter goals came for zurich,sevilla and almost every team they faced, now about the formations real madrid will line up :

4312 Los Blancos

-----------------Iker------------

Ramos---Albiol---Pepe---Marcelo

-----Lass---Xabi---VDV--------


------------Kaka'--------------


-----Benzema------------------


-------------------Higuain------



451 Milan

-------------Dida----------------

---------------------Nesta

-----------Silva-------------Zambrotta

---Abate


----------------Pirlo-----------------

Flamini----------------Ambrosini-----


-----------Seedorf-------------------------------

------------------------------Pato---------------

----------R80---------------------------------


this is almost exatcly how we looked aganst as roma i wish we could line up 433
with klass as our target man and the midfield just defends, abate is for speed he might
not be maicon alves bosingwa or even ramos, but he'll defently support the attack, i want us
to win but not loose points nesta silva zambrotta CANT SCREW UP, we should and could out muscle madrids midfield if we're smart enough i hate to quote galliani but remember madrid's and milan's 16 UEFA CL TROPHIES WILL BE ALL ON THE FIELD ON WENSDAY NIGHT!

Aficio
19-10-2009, 19:22
Touch match, but Milan always show class in this type of match.

Forza Milan!!!

Bosniaco
19-10-2009, 20:02
.The attack against Roma in second half looked more like

.................Seedorf

....Pato .........................Dinho

.................Pippo..............

HO-YOUNG
19-10-2009, 20:52
Who did expect us to beat Roma? not me... but the gods are looking down on us... a few upper cuts and head buts (and biting a few ears) and we will come out on top...

hiero
19-10-2009, 21:25
Leonardo has called up primavera player Verdi for this match. That is so awesome, and what is this n 58,n 60?

Christian
19-10-2009, 21:41
I think Arbeloa is still out injured, aswell as Cristiano Ronaldo and Guti. That means that they'll probably play with Marcelo and Sergio Ramos as the full backs. In that case I definetly think that we should use the same formation as we did in the second half against Roma.

Ronaldinho vs Sergio Ramos is pretty good for us, Ronaldinho has made Ramos looked bad on many occassions before, although I don't expect him to be able to take anyone on. The real catch would be Pato vs Marcelo, Marcelo is excellent going forward, we saw that against Valladolid, but he's really lacking defensively we saw that against Valladolid aswell. Pato could make a meal of Marcelo if he hit form, which we can only hope for.

I think Borriello is ready aswell, so it's between him, Pippo and Huntelaar if we do go with a 4-3-3. The obvious choice would be Pippo, since this is his kind of game, but I really think Huntelaar could do good hear aswell, since he is much better at holding up the ball. The striker might find himself isolated at points and Huntelaar would be much better at keeping the ball.

Hopefully Flamini will play so he can do what he did in 2008 to Kaká. We really can't play Jankulovski since Ramos would crusify him, and I'm even worried about Zambrotta. Perhaps Kaladze could be an alternative? He has been decent for us when he's played unlike Zambrotta who has had a horrible season so far. It's a tough choice.

Anyways, FORZA MILAN!!!

Btw: Predictions League, woopwoop: Christian wrote: Atalanta 1 - 1 Milan, Milan 2 - 1 Roma. Anyone wanna borrow my crystal ball ? ;)

edit: Yea, he called up loads of Primavera players, included the goallie with the coolest name ever Dunnarumma. I imagine he'll put them on when we're up by 3-4 goals ;)

mzk57
19-10-2009, 22:40
....................GK.......................
...Oddo...Nesta...Silva...Zomby......
...Rino...Flamini...Seedorf...Abate...
....................Pato......................
.................Huntelaar..................

Well I don't mind Pippo either, but I guess now its the time to make Huntelaar feel that he is a very special addition to ACM for the next 5 years or so. Plus I don't expect any thing from Ronaldinho, u can't live in the past. Also Pirlo doesn't seem to be up for big matches now :(

But any way, I am pretty optimistic, Madrid 0-2 Milan :510:

mzk57
19-10-2009, 22:49
Flamini woud block want-me-out-boy-Kaka, Rino would eat Alonso again and Nesta would take on both Raul and Benzema all alone and will win the battle. So see Madrid have no chance aganst Milan :510:

tim_milan
19-10-2009, 23:55
I would go for a 4-4-2:
--------------Dida----------------
--Zambrotta--Nesta--Silva--Favalli--
----Abate-Pirlo--Seedorf--Flamini/Gattuso----
----Pato--Huntlaar--R 80----

Seedorf cannot play on the left flank as good as he plays in the middle. He needs space to play and create chances coz from what ive noticed he gets cramped up playing in the left and losses the ball cheaply. So he should be given a more central role. Oddo is not doing great, i think Favalli is a better option.Abate is a must play as he gives us that much required punch in our attack coz of his pace. Rest is all fine. I would be more than happy if we could salvage a draw at the Bernebau and then thrash em in the return leg.

edysupriadi
20-10-2009, 00:36
--------------------Dida--------------------
Zambro---Nesta----T.Silva----Favalli/ Kaladze
------- -Gattuso/Abate----Flamini------------
-----------------------Pirlo------------------
Pato----------------------------------- Dinho
------------------Pippo/ Hunter-------------

The 2nd half against Roma looked OK to me (at least compared to 442 in the 1st half, or any other previous games we had), both defensively & going fwd, so let's give it another try.. :firedev:

Personally, I think Zambro if far better playing as right fullback, although he's well past his prime time, he defends & passes better than Oddo!plus I notice he's much more comfortable with his right foot throughout many games while playing on the left. As for left side, either Favalli or Kala - though Kala has not been playing good lately, he played that position before, so he should know how to defend well as as left FB. Dont talk about going fwd (dont think nowadays both can make it too:p231:), for this game - our FB should be not giving 'headaches' to the dynamic DUO - Nesta & Silva :) just defend pls..

With two DM 'protecting' Pirlo, he should be having better accuracy in passing, and both Dinho & Pato playing on the flanks shall really exploit & give both Ramos & Marcelo hard time, too many times they leave the post unguarded- recent Valadolid game shows this..

FORZA MILAN !

Gabriel489
20-10-2009, 00:43
Honestly, I think if RVN, Raul and Kaka are the players that MIlan should really watch over.
No need to mention Kaka, as he is really the brain behind Real's offense.

Higuin and Benzema might be better overall strikers than RVN and Raul, but their finishing are not as good as the two Rs.

Judging from the matches Milan played this season, you must admit that if the other team got better finishing, Milan will be worse shape than now. Thus, I think as long as RVN and Raul ain't playing, Milan have a good chance to take at least a point from Real.

LebRN
20-10-2009, 01:32
i think a 451 would be best with good use of the wings as everybody here already mentioned that we can definitely exploit ramos and especially marcelo's weaknesses. but what is very important is the fullbacks we choose. i'do go for:
------------Dida------------
Zambro-Nesta-Silva-Kaladze
-----Flamini--Ambrosini-----
Abate----Pirlo----Ronaldinho
-----------Pato------------

Dida: we have no other option.
Nesta-Silva: no need to explain.
Kaladze: zambro, janku were awful as left backs all season so far, favalli i think plays better in the center because he doesn't have the pace to cover the wing and kaladze offers better cover in the air as we always look "short" in that area.
Zambro: not that he's so good there but we don't really have anybody better in that position, especially not oddo and for me it is a crime to play Abate as fullback and not a winger and while i would like to see more of antonini, that's not the match to make experiments.
Flamini-Ambrosini: we need 2 DMs for sure and given that gattuso is out, that is an obvious choice.
Ronaldinho: no other option on the left anyway and i thought he did show a few signs against roma that does not make this a total gamble.
Abate: although some people would prefer Pato there and i know what they mean (Pato vs Marcelo) but i think Abate has what it takes to do very good also and i think we really need Pato upfront.
Pirlo: well it's really between him and seedorf and although i'm not a big seedorf fan but i thought he did play above average (by his standards) against roma and pirlo is not really convincing these days...
Pato: although not many people think he's an outright striker, i think he is as he showed in the past when everybody else have been injured and he played alone he always scored and as long as we don't try to frustrate him with high useless balls, he can surely cause problems to their CBs.

all we still need is a bit of luck...


so Good Luck boys

edysupriadi
20-10-2009, 03:13
From acmilan.com, guti has recovered & could play , while Gago, RnV, CR9 &, metzelder, wont be available..

ACMILAN1983
20-10-2009, 03:54
I say press Real early on. Their attack is formidable but the defence isn't anywhere near as good. Press them to cut supply to the attack. If Kaka is forced deep we'll be succeeding.

Gabriel489
20-10-2009, 04:14
Dev, same can be said about Milan.

ACMILAN1983
20-10-2009, 04:21
Dev, same can be said about Milan.

Our central defence is good but the wingbacks worry me, and almost certainly won't have much chance to go forward. However, the key to winning is really pressing well in midfield. It's something we've been poor at this season, but really we need to be solid and prevent Real from building. If we can cut supply to Kaka and co, then Real will struggle to really trouble us high up the field. Therefore, Kaka will be forced deeper to try and create, and if we see this, we'll be succeeding.

Our problem is different imo. We have a good attack but we have no supply to the attack to begin with. Real really don't need to do a great deal to beat us if I'm totally honest. A few quick breaks on the counter and we're finished.

Gabriel489
20-10-2009, 04:29
Well, I think the best way to stop Real is to attack them and control possession as much as possible.
As beside Diarra, they do not have anyone on the pitch who is a true ball winner.
Abidol and Pepe might not be the best CB pair, but they are pretty solid and not to mention having a guy like Ilka playing behind them.

To put it simply, Real just needs to play like they have been playing this season to beat Milan. Even their lost against Seville, they did create some chances to score and just did not score them.

Strangely, I think Real is a better team with one of CR9 or Kaka playing.

As I said before, the key will be Raul and RVN, as both of them know how to finish inside the box, strikers that Milan did not play against up until now.

rt9
20-10-2009, 04:30
Our team was built to hold possession and attack---that's the only way we're going to win games. Sitting back and waiting to hit on the counter is suicide. Aside from Pato, we have no one else who can orchestrate good, fast counter-attacks.

I say press them and attack them.

Nalx
20-10-2009, 04:32
Guys, I know many of you want to see our #8 kick his counterpart in white jersey, but he isn't even called due to injury. RM has many quality players but they haven't become a team yet.

About the team selection, I think Leo will field the same starters. Oddo looked shaky in the 2nd half because we were playing 4-3-3 that time. Although Abate's crosses left a lot to be desired, at least he has the pace to run back and cover Oddo on the right flank.

I know that Pippo was born for big game like this. But after being substituted when we were down to 10 men, he wasn't happy about it. He was having his day, so it's understandable. I believe if we show the same gritty determination like we did against Roma, and nullify the suicidally stupid mistake, we can get positive results in Bernabeu.

Jay Crisp
20-10-2009, 04:42
I think from watching the Roma game again and again , that when Pippo came on even though he didn't score his movement stretched the Roma defence and freed up space for Pato. If Dinho plays up with Pato again he will not move enough to free space for Pato. I also don't think that Pippo can play a full game of this importance maybe start with Hunter and Pato and Dinho instead of Seedorf. Dinho looked better on the half way line picking passes and he is still very hard to get the ball from him. If he is not up for this game then he will never get back his hunger.

Dutchie-Milan
20-10-2009, 05:30
I think Hunter should start this one with Pato,Pato should always play because he is our star player(wich is embarresing because he is only a kid...)and Huntelaar really has the hunger to revenge himself against Madrid,he really should play this one.

First i thought the 4-5-1 position was the best solution,but it isnt,if you look at our defense then its only a matter of time before it collapses under the pressure of Kaka,Raul....

We cannot play in a thight defense and hope for a point,because that is suicide,we have to let them come and try the counterattack.

4-4-2 is the best solution i think:

Dida
Zambrotta-Nesta-Silva-Favalli
Abate-Flamini-Pirlo-Ronaldinho
Pato and Huntelaar

Flamini has to cover Kaka,he can do that.Favalli and Zambrotta should not come up,unless they really have to on the counter attack,otherwise they just have to defend,its better that way.

Jay Crisp
20-10-2009, 06:07
Yeah I agree Dutchie our full backs need not come past the halfway line unless the opportunity 100% calls for it. We are not a world class team anymore and there is nothing wrong with playing for a draw at the Bernabeau against a superior team. We might even get lucky and nick a goal on the break this is the way all the English teams beside Arsenal and Man Utd play and has been pretty successful for Liverpool sure they have Torres an Gerrard who is a slight bit overratted IMO this doesn't mean I think he's bad a great player but no Kaka or Ronaldo or Messi. But Liverpol play to their strong points thats what we have to do and move the ball forward quicker .

Gabriel489
20-10-2009, 06:29
The problem is that, unless the midfield are Flamini, Abate and Gattuso/Ambro. Milan cannot play with counter attack, as their midfield is not fast enough to cover grounds.
On top of that, the only person capable of running pass defenders is Pato and thats not good enough in playing a counter game.

kastriot
20-10-2009, 06:54
And nobody mentions the fact the we tired our ass off on Sunday!!! While Real`s "Second team" was playing comfortably on Saturday!.

tim_milan
20-10-2009, 07:28
Kastriot- ur right about us being tired but if u would excuse me, we dont even have a proper first team so let alone the second one. I mean everytime our "team" plays we have to hope and pray that they do so the entire 90 minutes without anyone getting injured coz otherwise we can dream about winning not like its any better now. So tiredness cannot be used as an excuse if we atleast have the intentions of hanging in.

Gabriel489
20-10-2009, 07:34
I think Kastriot meant to say fatigue will be a factor against Milan

kastriot
20-10-2009, 08:35
It is not about using tiredness as an excuse or not!! Its simple fact, Real players will be more fresh getting into the game.And that even more minimizes the small chances of us obtaining a positive result!

ACMILAN1983
20-10-2009, 08:41
Well, I think the best way to stop Real is to attack them and control possession as much as possible.
As beside Diarra, they do not have anyone on the pitch who is a true ball winner.
Abidol and Pepe might not be the best CB pair, but they are pretty solid and not to mention having a guy like Ilka playing behind them.

To put it simply, Real just needs to play like they have been playing this season to beat Milan. Even their lost against Seville, they did create some chances to score and just did not score them.

Strangely, I think Real is a better team with one of CR9 or Kaka playing.

As I said before, the key will be Raul and RVN, as both of them know how to finish inside the box, strikers that Milan did not play against up until now.

I don't disagree, we should attack and look to keep possession. My argument was for when they have possession how we should deal with them, which is to try and cut supply to the forward line, and not go deep to try and play it safe.

Christian
20-10-2009, 10:25
And nobody mentions the fact the we tired our ass off on Sunday!!! While Real`s "Second team" was playing comfortably on Saturday!.

Yes that's true. Real Madrid got to rest Kaká and Higuain (Who I think got pissed on by Perez btw), while we got to 'rest' Flamini and Huntelaar, which is all the more reason why these two could perhaps get the nod against Real Madrid.

hitmannq8
20-10-2009, 11:04
I know that Pippo was born for big game like this. But after being substituted when we were down to 10 men, he wasn't happy about it.

Ronaldinho was substituted I believe, not pippo.

I think we should play with our own solid 4-3-1-2 formation and play our own game 'cause thats what we do best. Up front, R80, Pato, Pippo to start. In the midfield, I'd like to see Pirlo, Flamini and Seedorf - no Ambro. We need to attack them. Our FBs should be Zambrotta/Favalli.

I think we can do it, we just need someone to pinch R80, Pirlo, Seedorf, Zambrotta before the game and wake them up. 2 weeks ago I thought'd we lose 5-0. 1 week ago I thought we'd lose 2-0. Today I think it's a 50/50 game.

Forza Milan :3band:

Nalx
20-10-2009, 11:54
Ronaldinho was substituted I believe, not pippo.

I think we should play with our own solid 4-3-1-2 formation and play our own game 'cause thats what we do best. Up front, R80, Pato, Pippo to start. In the midfield, I'd like to see Pirlo, Flamini and Seedorf - no Ambro. We need to attack them. Our FBs should be Zambrotta/Favalli.

I think we can do it, we just need someone to pinch R80, Pirlo, Seedorf, Zambrotta before the game and wake them up. 2 weeks ago I thought'd we lose 5-0. 1 week ago I thought we'd lose 2-0. Today I think it's a 50/50 game.

Forza Milan :3band:

I was referring to Dinho indeed. I must have made the mistake while editing my writing in notepad. Thanks for pointing it out

Blacktop
20-10-2009, 12:09
i think a 451 would be best with good use of the wings

Maybe a .357 would be more effective.

hitmannq8
20-10-2009, 12:43
Maybe a .357 would be more effective.

comon, be honest, how good do you expect dida to perform tomorrow?

boring
20-10-2009, 13:09
Maybe a .357 would be more effective.

Haha. Hilarious.

Thought I'd join the banter. I hope Flamini does a job on Kaka he did in the Champions League 2 years back. And someone keep Alonso on check. With these two in the bag, Milan would have a realistic chance.

mrki
20-10-2009, 15:00
Its ugly how our palyers are always tired or something. Whiler some Juve, Inter, Barca players etc. play non-stop and noone is talking how they played 3 games in 12 days...

I think Milan will play strange 4-4-2 which is actually 4-2-3-1.

------Zambrotta--Nesta-Thiago-Jankulovski--
-------------Pirlo------Flamini-------
---------Abate-----Dinho----Seedorf-
-------------------Pato---------

Well, that is how I would do it.

Also, Dida was pretty horrible vs Roma. We'll have problems with him on Bernabeu. He looks like he cant move well.

idowu
20-10-2009, 15:17
who is real madrid that milan is to be afraid of though they are a good side but that dont worth fearing cause the team as a whole are not yet organized,so we are going there to use the advantage cause they will be missing one of their playmaker so whats next is for us to go there and play our own game.i as a fan pray for ac milan in the mosque for them to succed so all they need is strength and experience to win that match. GOD BLESS MILAN

Christian
20-10-2009, 15:37
Its ugly how our palyers are always tired or something. Whiler some Juve, Inter, Barca players etc. play non-stop and noone is talking how they played 3 games in 12 days...

I think Milan will play strange 4-4-2 which is actually 4-2-3-1.

------Zambrotta--Nesta-Thiago-Jankulovski--
-------------Pirlo------Flamini-------
---------Abate-----Dinho----Seedorf-
-------------------Pato---------

Well, that is how I would do it.

Also, Dida was pretty horrible vs Roma. We'll have problems with him on Bernabeu. He looks like he cant move well.

Don't think Dida was horrible against Roma, I know we all like to take jabs at him, but he did make some decent saves, a one on one with Vucinic springs to mind.

Btw watched Lyon - Liverpool, Lloris played a pretty amazing game, so secure throughout the game, and managed to make a monster save on a close range header. To bad we missed out on him. Also Pep Reina sucks, and Benitez gotta be in the danger zone of getting fired now. Glad to see Liverpool lose, Fiorentina are looking as serious contenters for the 2nd or even first spot now.

edit: 4-3 Fiorentina and 2-2 Inter, think that the English commentators can stop the dogma that Italian teams are defensive yet?

hitmannq8
20-10-2009, 15:47
My gosh Inter really suck. 8 games now in the CL without a win, horrible represtentation of Italy. But their group looks reeeeeally interesting as Rubin Kazan beat Barca at the Nou Camp (when's the last time they lost there? can someone find out please?)

Barca 4
Dynamo Kiev 4
Rubin Kazan 4
Inter 3

And fiorentina had a good result, they won away 4-3, but theres a problem as Lyon beat Liverpool 2-1 at Anfield...this means that Liverpool will have to battle it out with Fiorentina for the second spot.

Lyon 9
Fiorentina 6
Liverpool 3
Dubrecen 0

Upcoming games: Fio vs Dub, Lyo vs Liv -- Fio vs Lyo, Dub vs Liv -- Liv x Fio, Lyo x Dub

I don't see Fiorentina making it, unless, Lyon beat Liverpool next round at home.

HO-YOUNG
20-10-2009, 15:53
the UCL artists drew again... the painted their supporters faces BLUE!!!!!!!!!!

Ceceves
20-10-2009, 16:03
My gosh Inter really suck. 8 games now in the CL without a win, horrible represtentation of Italy. But their group looks reeeeeally interesting as Rubin Kazan beat Barca at the Nou Camp (when's the last time they lost there? can someone find out please?)

Off the top of my head: they lost twice at home towards the end of last season, against Espanyol (of all teams!), and against some "small" team when they'd already won the league.

ukrainian_CA
20-10-2009, 16:44
My gosh Inter really suck. 8 games now in the CL without a win, horrible represtentation of Italy. But their group looks reeeeeally interesting as Rubin Kazan beat Barca at the Nou Camp (when's the last time they lost there? can someone find out please?)

Barca 4
Dynamo Kiev 4
Rubin Kazan 4
Inter 3

.

You can say that Inter got into a group of Death.
They thought, Barca included, it would be a cake walk for the two.
I watched Kiev's game with Rubin, and Rubin is NOT, never is, a cake-walk.
In today's game the score couldve also been 2-4 to Kiev (Sheva missed a chance, oh well...) or 3-2 to Inter (Suazo missed). The point was that defenders made blunders several times, Inters mistakes looked horrible.

Sheva is making his presence felt in Kiev, and it helps.
He looks much much better than Ronaldo in Brazil that is for sure.
And he looked very helpful in Ukraine NT's last win against England.

ukrainian_CA
20-10-2009, 16:51
My gosh Inter really suck. 8 games now in the CL without a win, horrible represtentation of Italy. But their group looks reeeeeally interesting as Rubin Kazan beat Barca at the Nou Camp (when's the last time they lost there? can someone find out please?)
.

Here is an answer to yours: (soccernet.com)
"Karadeniz netted with 17 minutes to go to earn the Russian champions their first win in Group F and inflict a first competitive defeat over Barcelona since May.

It was also the first European defeat Pep Guardiola's men had suffered since losing at home to Shakhtar Donetsk last December having already qualified for the last 16."

Christian
20-10-2009, 17:17
You can say that Inter got into a group of Death.
They thought, Barca included, it would be a cake walk for the two.
I watched Kiev's game with Rubin, and Rubin is NOT, never is, a cake-walk.
In today's game the score couldve also been 2-4 to Kiev (Sheva missed a chance, oh well...) or 3-2 to Inter (Suazo missed). The point was that defenders made blunders several times, Inters mistakes looked horrible.

Sheva is making his presence felt in Kiev, and it helps.
He looks much much better than Ronaldo in Brazil that is for sure.
And he looked very helpful in Ukraine NT's last win against England.

Good to see that Sheva is doing good again, he did miss a few chances today though, but apparently he played well nevertheless.

Anyways, am I the only one concerned about the Italian teams this year, ofcourse Fiorentina is doing great, which is good, but still they're no where near sure to go on. Inter are dissapointing again, to be perfectly honostly I think we'll be lucky to get through, and Juve are currently 3rd in their group, although they'll probably scrape through.

I think that it wouldnt' be unrealistic that only two Italian teams could get through, no teams are cruising through the group stage like they're suposed to. All while the German teams are doing pretty decent

Warro Bantan
20-10-2009, 21:16
This is it...probably the defining moment of our season thus far...

After what I confess was an unexpected victory against Roma (albeit with the help of the ref), our confidence will have grown, tempered I'm sure by the early error, and the effort expended in getting the result.

The 4-3-3 we used in the 2nd half would be the best bet IMO, with a back 4 of Abate, Nesta, Silva and Zambrotta.

(I don't even want Oddo to be in the Bernabau, much less in the starting line-up).

Storari is out for a month, so we have to hope that somebody will handle the crosses that Dida will misudge, and clear the shots he will fumble.

Flamini, Pirlo and Seedorf as the middle 3...with Seedorf subbing out for Ambro (after we take a commanding 3 goal lead)

Pato wide right, Huntelaar centrally, and R80 wide left would be my forward line.

Now, after the utter disaster that was the 4-4-2 vs Roma, I truly hope Leo forgets about that little experiment, and sticks to what gave us the first real proper looking Milan all season.

At the risk of stating the obvious, I truly believe we will have to outscore them, to get anything from this game, and I think Hunter can bag a hat-trick this game, especially if he is allowed the full 90 minutes. Playing for a draw would be suicide IMO.

I believe it will be a game of extremes...one side will either win by a landslide, or by the odd goal in 5...I hope for a 2-3 milan victory, with a Hunter hattrick, or if he doesn't start, a brace by Pato and a single PK by R80.

Well, I can still dream can't I? :dontkn:

FORZA MILAN!!!

Bosniaco
20-10-2009, 22:07
Forza Milannnnnnnnnnnnnnn, I Got To Work Tomorrow But But But I Will Escape From Work For This Game. I Got To Watch This One, **** The Dvr :)

rt9
20-10-2009, 22:34
I am not so convinced about the 4-3-3. The reason we played better in the second half vs Roma wasn't really the formation IMO, it was the players who came out with a more aggressive attitude and of course Roma who sat back and allowed us to attack.

I think Pato is wasted out on the right and Dinho doesnt have the legs to do much on the left. I'd still go for a 4-4-2 with Dinho and Pato as our forwards, Abate wide right, Seedorf on the left and Pirlo/Flamini in the middle.

If we have the right level of aggression, we will beat Madrid.

Blacktop
21-10-2009, 00:38
Storari is out for a month, so we have to hope that somebody will handle the crosses that Dida will misudge, and clear the shots he will fumble.

Dida was pretty horrible vs Roma. We'll have problems with him on Bernabeu.

Why don't we just pin a sign on him that says "Too horrible to live"?

Gabriel489
21-10-2009, 02:15
This round seems to be an upset round. Maybe Milan will pull an upset.

kastriot
21-10-2009, 02:38
Its ugly how our palyers are always tired or something. Whiler some Juve, Inter, Barca players etc. play non-stop and noone is talking how they played 3 games in 12 days...

I think Milan will play strange 4-4-2 which is actually 4-2-3-1.

------Zambrotta--Nesta-Thiago-Jankulovski--
-------------Pirlo------Flamini-------
---------Abate-----Dinho----Seedorf-
-------------------Pato---------

Well, that is how I would do it.

Also, Dida was pretty horrible vs Roma. We'll have problems with him on Bernabeu. He looks like he cant move well.

Marko Not that I think that dida is the best around, but saying that Dida was horrible against roma is plain bull ****!!He was good,to say the least. And I`m sure that most of the people that watched the game will agree with me.He had some good saves,good positioning...bad at crosses as usual,but very solid overall.

M.O.I.
21-10-2009, 03:45
dida was not awful at any point during roma game..for me abate ambro and seedorf were the awful ones..

i am not sure how will pellegrini start the match..for me our 11 should really depend on theirs 11..i saw somewhere(i think goal.com)that they may start

diarra--xabi
-------------vdv
---kaka--
benzema---higuain

firtsly their attack can be easily controled by nesta-silva,if abate starts he must not paly deep he should help flamini om the markings..

imo the man that has to do well so as to have some chances this time,is dinho(i cant belive i said that :-D..

edit
and God no marek in!

M.O.I.
21-10-2009, 03:47
This round seems to be an upset round. Maybe Milan will pull an upset.

no win from us must be considered as an upset,we re milan,not rubin..

Gabriel489
21-10-2009, 04:19
Consider how Milan lost to Zurich, I think a Milan upset is a win over Real.

tim_milan
21-10-2009, 08:39
**** just another 5 hours for THE GAME and i just cant get my head to work. All am hoping for is a draw and nothing more. Nothing more.

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 09:23
I was the guy who wanted this game to happen and i got my wish.

Milan will win or draw this game and nothing less. 1-0 or 1-1.

We will step up on offense but i will worry about defence.
:3band::3band::3band::3band::3band::3band:

rosoneri_11
21-10-2009, 10:50
Tonight the oficial famous greek channel NET is gonna show this game.The hole greece gonna see that.
I hope our team make us proud.
Even if we lost i hope we play with great passion,desire and tension.

In prediction thread i posted that we gonna loose with 4-0.I hope this not gonna happen.

ginoformaggino
21-10-2009, 11:05
Even if we lost i hope we play with great passion,desire and tension.


no way, 11 lions or it will be massacre

shegs
21-10-2009, 11:16
i think i might miss this match, but i hope we win.

Warro Bantan
21-10-2009, 11:39
An interesting read before the game: http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2009/oct/21/real-madrid-milan-champions-league

The odds are definately against us...but so what? WE ARE MILAN!!!

FORZA MIIIILAN!!!!!

This is a night we all live for, a European night, a night when every one of our players can do their utmost to exert revenge for the loss of a valuable team-mate, sold for filthy lucre, or who left for filthy lucre (depending on what you believe)...a night where we can get our entire season back on track, banking on the important win on Sunday, to gain more confidence, and self belief.

I hope Leo doesnt tamper much with the formation, and picks a side that is capable of winning...and not just playing for a draw. At the end, a win is a win, and 3 points are 3 points, and we are in desparate need of those at the moment, in every competition.

Lets hope there is life still left in the old horses...lets hope as we prepare like the "Charge of the Light Brigade...lets bring the :devs:devil:devs: to the Bernabau...lets show Kaka, and indeed the world, that money isnt everything.

FORZA MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILAN!!!!!!

hitmannq8
21-10-2009, 12:15
Adrenaline pumping in. 90 minutes left to kick off!

vickirin
21-10-2009, 12:35
:3band: forza milan Real Madrid is going down with 2 goals from pato

M.O.I.
21-10-2009, 12:41
i like your optimism guys,lets hope you dont get dissapointed again..

hitmannq8
21-10-2009, 13:08
Good news, we are not going to defend, here's the lineup:

Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Silva, Zambrotta; Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Ronaldinho, Inzaghi, Pato

Not happy at all with Ambrosini's inclusion, but he has the experience I suppose.

Real's formation:
Casillas; Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Albiol, Marcelo; L Diarra, Xabi Alonso; Kakŕ, Raul, Granero; Benzema

Guys, their defense is far from being unpenetrable. We could seriously get a positive result here.

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 13:10
Flamini better start over Ambro. And i want Huntelaar to get a chance against his old team. He knows there set up better than any of our players.

-------------Dida---------------
--Flamini-Nesta-Silva-Zambro--
----Abate---Pirlo---Seedorf----
-----Pato--Huntelaar--Dinho---

that would be my ideal lineup.

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 13:12
Good news, we are not going to defend, here's the lineup:

Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Silva, Zambrotta; Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Ronaldinho, Inzaghi, Pato

Not happy at all with Ambrosini's inclusion, but he has the experience I suppose.

Real's formation:
Casillas; Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Albiol, Marcelo; L Diarra, Xabi Alonso; Kakŕ, Raul, Granero; Benzema

Guys, their defense is far from being unpenetrable. We could seriously get a positive result here.

Flamini is so much better than Ambro... Oddo scares me. I would prefer Abate. I would have started Huntelaar over Inzaghi

nefremo
21-10-2009, 13:17
yea...I would have preffered Flamini instead, but it is what it is and I think it looks good.

I am just wondering how will line up on the field. Will it be a 4-3-3 with Pato and Dinho out wide and Pippo in the middle with Seedorf-Pirlo-Ambro supporting?!?!........or will it be a diamond midfield of Seedorf-Pirlo-Ambro with Dinho behind the strikers???

Anyhow, it's obvious that we will attack them. Leo has two choices with this line up. People will either come after this game and say, Leo has no experience and like a fool with a weak and out-of-form team he went all out at the Bernabeu! (That's if we lose). If we win he will probably take god's place for a few days.

I for one am happy with this line-up. We are after all Milan and if our players are motivated then they can match anyone. So let's go out there and give it to them!!!!!

MILAN!!!!!!!

Christian
21-10-2009, 13:17
So pumped about this game, the whole world are watching our players, I really hope that they can make us proud. Especially Pato, I really wish for him to show Europe what he can do.

I'm a bit surprised that we're not playing with Flamini, since he was rested in the weekend. I think the formation is fine, IF the players have got the legs for it, it's impossible for us to know how the players condition is, but let's hope they can take it.

Also gonna be really hard to see Kaká against us, Galliani said that it would be hard for him to watch the game because of this, and I can see where he's coming from.

Anyways, see you in chat.

FORZA MILAN!!!!

edysupriadi
21-10-2009, 13:29
Good news, we are not going to defend, here's the lineup:

Dida; Oddo, Nesta, Silva, Zambrotta; Ambrosini, Pirlo, Seedorf; Ronaldinho, Inzaghi, Pato

Real's formation:
Casillas; Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Albiol, Marcelo; L Diarra, Xabi Alonso; Kakŕ, Raul, Granero; Benzema

Guys, their defense is far from being unpenetrable. We could seriously get a positive result here.

Wow Oddo !!

On Rm, Ramos- Pepe- Albiol- Marcelo, this was the same defence line that leaked 2 goals to Valladolid, let's hope we do much much better :1d31:

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 13:35
if we arent going to start Flamini at mid, i wish we had put him at RB over Oddo

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 13:37
i hate seeing our boy in that strip :depress:

Gabriel489
21-10-2009, 13:38
Feed anyone

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 13:45
Come on Milan plaese do us proud , Ive been biting my nails and panicking all day. A bad defeat on the world stage would be awful.....FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 14:00
if that is not a penalty...the ref is on our side!!!!

housin7
21-10-2009, 14:00
if that is not a penalty...the ref is on our side!!!!

Zambro just got away with a murder lol

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 14:04
oh my god
what a complete plank.

Bosniaco
21-10-2009, 14:04
Didaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa My Goddddddddddd

Gabriel489
21-10-2009, 14:04
F**K Dida, F**k DIDA

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 14:04
Didaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

housin7
21-10-2009, 14:04
errr whatttt was that???? :eek:

Bosniaco
21-10-2009, 14:05
1:0 Didaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Drop The Ball For Raul My God

Milan_Kaka
21-10-2009, 14:05
I can't believe my eyes!!!!!!

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 14:05
Dida?!?!? WTF!!!

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 14:09
Dida... why am i even typing.

ELiTEE
21-10-2009, 14:09
haha wow !!!!!!!!!

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 14:12
Madrid are passing around us so easily we will be tired after 30 mins no legs no threat.

Bosniaco
21-10-2009, 14:13
like someone said already, I cant believe our golden boy is not playinig for us :( BUT FORZA MILAN !!!! DIDA SUCKS BALLS !!!!!!!!!

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 14:14
Oddo cant run or defend or go forward or tacle or cross I bet he can't read or write either I HATE HIM playing in 2009.

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 14:15
Wow Dida... that is just special

Warro Bantan
21-10-2009, 14:15
Dida reeeeeally needs to be transfer listed. What a complete waste of a starting spot. My 16 year old son would have held that ball....and the worst part of it is that Madrid look fairly pedestrian...hardly threatening...

What a complete waste of space.

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 14:18
Oddo, Ambro, and Inzaghi shouldnt be starting this match. Huntellar should have gotten a crack against his old team. Flamini and Abate should have gotten the nod. And our U-21 keeper would have made that save

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 14:26
Oddo, Ambro, and Inzaghi shouldnt be starting this match. Huntellar should have gotten a crack against his old team. Flamini and Abate should have gotten the nod. And our U-21 keeper would have made that save

And Zambrotta... Wow, he's bad!

Gabriel489
21-10-2009, 14:32
damn it, Dida, if it was not for you, the game will be tie

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 14:33
Half time. Dull and boring match. So slow, like we're getting used to. No shots, nothing... And a howler from Dida, hope he doesn't play the 2nd half. He's finished and his contract should be terminated during the break.

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 14:35
Half time. Dull and boring match. So slow, like we're getting used to. No shots, nothing... And a howler from Dida, hope he doesn't play the 2nd half. He's finished and his contract should be terminated during the break.

Flavio Roma sucks too. There is a 19 year old keeper on the bench that is supposed to be good. I would put Abate in when Madrid starts to look tired

ACMILAN1983
21-10-2009, 14:36
I would happily take a 1-0 loss at half time. We can't even create a chance. As for Dida, it would be nice if our keeper could catch the ball.

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 14:37
What is this going on... R80 cant turn and face an opponent? Oddo should not have been born..the placenta should have choked him... the better smoke some weed or drink what they drank for Roma...

nefremo
21-10-2009, 14:37
It's a slow game and Real hasn't created anything special. Neither have we so this game should be 0-0. But, that's tough to do when you have Dida on goal. I am still deciding what's worse. Today OR Leeds!!! At least at Leeds it was raining, it was a hard shot, it was spinning when in touched the ground. This one...........aaaaahhh screw it. There is no explanation.

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 14:39
It's a slow game and Real hasn't created anything special. Neither have we so this game should be 0-0. But, that's tough to do when you have Dida on goal. I am still deciding what's worse. Today OR Leeds!!! At least at Leeds it was raining, it was a hard shot, it was spinning when in touched the ground. This one...........aaaaahhh screw it. There is no explanation.

If Dida was a horse he would have been shot...

Gabriel489
21-10-2009, 14:40
Gourcuff is playing well today.

You know how we kept saying Milan is 3 players short of a great team, well, Milan had them, Cissohko, Gourcuff and Kaka. Great job B & G

Filipéz 182
21-10-2009, 14:40
I said it before and I'll say it again! dida is an idiot!!! and this guy is earning 4m a year!!! :D one of the best paid goalkeepers in the world!!

Forza kaka!! quiet game from him so far, but I really hope he'll score!!

ACMILAN1983
21-10-2009, 14:41
It's a slow game and Real hasn't created anything special. Neither have we so this game should be 0-0. But, that's tough to do when you have Dida on goal. I am still deciding what's worse. Today OR Leeds!!! At least at Leeds it was raining, it was a hard shot, it was spinning when in touched the ground. This one...........aaaaahhh screw it. There is no explanation.

In all honesty Real aren't creating chances but at least they're able to play the ball up the field. We barely get out of our half.

I have to admit I was actually laughing at Dida's mistake. I mean it's hard not to.

Gabriel489
21-10-2009, 14:41
Well, I would not say it should be 0-0 as Zambro clearly fouled Benzema inside the box.

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 14:43
Well, I would not say it should be 0-0 as Zambro clearly fouled Benzema inside the box.

Agreed, clear penalty. We were lucky there.

Brasileiro
21-10-2009, 14:44
I would happily take a 1-0 loss at half time. We can't even create a chance. As for Dida, it would be nice if our keeper could catch the ball.

Agree... But it would be nice also also if our fullback could cross and defend, and our "maestro" Pirlo could create anything, and Ronaldinho could stop whining and start to play football.

On a side not, as I said in the Banter thread, we are doing the same mistake that Brazil NT did for 3 or 4 years. try to adapt the team for Ronaldinho. As I said, he stay at the left all game and do nothing but some tricks... And for his sake, our best play is playing as a right winger. Wake up Leo, and ask dunga how Brazil improved without this former player in activity:moan:

Props to Seedorf, Pato, T. Silva and Nesta...

Warro Bantan
21-10-2009, 14:44
1st Half:

Leo has obviously told the players this is a training match.

That said:
1. Not enough bodies going forward when we do try to attack.
2. Dida is a waste, we need to bring Roma on for the 2nd half, and transfer list Dida immediately!!
3. Nothing coming from the full-backs, especially Oddo.
4. Ronaldinho is static, uninvolved, slow, and not sure what he is supposed to be doing.
5. Pirlo needs more movement ahead of him, and Pippo needs to come off for Huntelaar, or Boriello, a fwd who can actually hold the ball till support arrives.
6. Madrid aren't scary at all...we should be able to score at least 2 goals here...
7. FORZA MIIIILAN!!

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 14:45
I said it before and I'll say it again! dida is an idiot!!! and this guy is earning 4m a year!!! :D one of the best paid goalkeepers in the world!!

Forza kaka!! quiet game from him so far, but I really hope he'll score!!

Hoping Kaka will score?!? I have nothing against Kaka, but Milan is my team so I'd rather see him get injured than score... Or better, he won't get injured and Milan will score. :)

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 14:45
okay i checked its 44 euro return flight cork - milan bout 2 hours if that im going and im gonna break oddos legs + didas arms i'll put it up on youtube or revver. Seriously though Madrid are not that good and we could get a goal flamini abate are needed.

Rossoneri Fuego
21-10-2009, 14:45
Filipez:forza kaka' quiet game from him so far, but I really hope he'll score!!

whats wrong with you are you smoking dope?, i swear sometimes people on this forum are to much

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 14:46
this guy is earning 4m a year!!! :D one of the best paid goalkeepers in the world!!

Certainly the best paid IDIOT in the world.

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 14:47
1st Half:

Leo has obviously told the players this is a training match.

That said:
1. Not enough bodies going forward when we do try to attack.
2. Dida is a waste, we need to bring Roma on for the 2nd half, and transfer list Dida immediately!!
3. Nothing coming from the full-backs, especially Oddo.
4. Ronaldinho is static, uninvolved, slow, and not sure what he is supposed to be doing.
5. Pirlo needs more movement ahead of him, and Pippo needs to come off for Huntelaar, or Boriello, a fwd who can actually hold the ball till support arrives.
6. Madrid aren't scary at all...we should be able to score at least 2 goals here...
7. FORZA MIIIILAN!!

Agreed. Although I think Zambrotta is as bad as Oddo. Of Huntelaar and Borriello I'd choose Huntelaar, never been a fan of Borriello...

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 14:48
Huntelaar needs to come on for Inzaghi

Dutchie-Milan
21-10-2009, 14:48
They have done allot of bad things this season,really pissing me off and stuff....BUT REALLY,THAT HOWLER OF DIDA HAS TO BE A JOKE?

Rossoneri Fuego
21-10-2009, 14:48
i rather see somebody kick kaka' in the shins and shatter his legs then see him score

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 14:48
nothing gonna happen in the second half?ending with 1:0? maybe Dinho will spark again

sylrus
21-10-2009, 14:52
any link for the stream?

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 14:53
dida couldnt catch flu or crabs from one of Berlu's whores!!!!!!!!

Warro Bantan
21-10-2009, 14:56
Ronaldinho can't even control an intercepted pass...Pato is our best player, and has no support.

Leo, please make some changes....its obvious this isn't working....

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 14:56
52 minutes and not even a corner!!!!!!!!

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 14:58
Abate? Flamini? Huntelaar? come on Leo!

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 14:58
Hunter has to come on asap

Warro Bantan
21-10-2009, 14:59
50th min stats:
Corners:
Madrid 7
Milan 0

Shots on tgt:
Madrid 6
Milan 0

Why are we even in the stadium? We should have stayed in Milan and sent the Primavera team, + Pato.

housin7
21-10-2009, 15:04
hmmm bori for pippo??????

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 15:05
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Came from nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 15:05
why Borriello and not Hunterlaar? HE KNOWS THEIR TEAM!!!

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 15:05
Boom Boom Pirlo.

Ceceves
21-10-2009, 15:05
How did that happen?!?

housin7
21-10-2009, 15:05
Pirlo! What A Screamer!

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 15:06
Pirlo!!!!.....

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 15:06
Come on lads. COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ELiTEE
21-10-2009, 15:06
What A Goal !!!!!!!!!!

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 15:06
Pirlo!!!!!

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 15:06
I was the guy who wanted this game to happen and i got my wish.

Milan will win or draw this game and nothing less. 1-0 or 1-1.

We will step up on offense but i will worry about defence.
:3band::3band::3band::3band::3band::3band:

Dont forget what i said. Milan will always be Milan. **** RM..

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 15:08
Great goal by Pirlo!

We've got more space so far in the 2nd half, let's hope it continues.

Forza Milan!

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 15:08
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ceceves
21-10-2009, 15:08
Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah

housin7
21-10-2009, 15:08
2-1 !!!!! Keep It Up Now!!!!!!!

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 15:09
Am i awake ????? yesssssss!!!!!

ELiTEE
21-10-2009, 15:09
Omg 2-1 Pato

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 15:09
We are Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of you guys on this board. YEaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We came to there house and showed no respect.

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 15:09
Pato, Pato, Paaaaaaaaaatooooooo!!!

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 15:09
pirlo did much better than the goal Seedorf scored at Madrid

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 15:09
Quack Quack Quack!!!!!!!!!!!!

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 15:10
YES!!!! now keep the lead! Flamini for Oddo plz

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 15:10
pato,duck ,goal

Warro Bantan
21-10-2009, 15:12
Thanks Pirlo and Pato!! About time Andrea, about time!!

Stitch
21-10-2009, 15:12
i simply can't believe it!

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 15:17
Play smart guys dont mess this up

Stitch
21-10-2009, 15:18
dida.... :(

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 15:19
DAMN i woke up

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 15:19
dang. dang. dang.

Ceceves
21-10-2009, 15:19
Play smart guys dont mess this up

Oh well...

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 15:19
Drenthe... 2-2. That's how to lose. Let a player stand totally alone and shoot from 16 metres.

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 15:20
wow, time for one more, let Abate loose on the Madrid, they are tired

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 15:21
Seedorf Not Shooting

Stitch
21-10-2009, 15:21
seedorf's shots are more dangerous for NATO airplanes, than for casillas.

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 15:21
that was a chance and a half for seedorf. shoulda done better.

Reza
21-10-2009, 15:23
seedorf's shots are more dangerous for NATO airplanes, than for casillas.

Signature material :delol:


Forza Milan

housin7
21-10-2009, 15:27
Can someone please, please put a GLUE on Dida's glove????

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 15:28
wooooooo a fight.

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 15:29
why was that written off? what possible reason?

ELiTEE
21-10-2009, 15:29
Why was it no goal ?

Ceceves
21-10-2009, 15:30
What a f***ing joke that referee!!!

There was nothing wrong with that goal.

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 15:30
We was robbed there sh itty ref.

Stitch
21-10-2009, 15:30
our commentator said it was a faul? but i didnt see it. i won't be too sad, b/c of that penalty

ELiTEE
21-10-2009, 15:31
****ing hell what is this ****

housin7
21-10-2009, 15:31
3-2 Silence Benarbeu

ElJaffacakeo
21-10-2009, 15:31
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ceceves
21-10-2009, 15:31
Patooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 15:31
Quack Quack Again

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 15:31
PAAAAATTTOa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ceceves
21-10-2009, 15:33
How we're in front is beyond me...yet we should have had 4!!!

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 15:33
Perfect goal, should not have been disallowed. But Real should have had a penalty in the 1st half.


Pato, Pato, Paaaaaaaaaatoooooooooooo!!! 3-2. Great pass by Seedorf.

ELiTEE
21-10-2009, 15:33
Patoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 15:34
seedorf ,ti a mo

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 15:35
We was robbed there sh itty ref.rember Sheva's goal disallowed by Merk agianst Barca

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 15:36
Yesss
Yesss
Yesss

housin7
21-10-2009, 15:37
YEA BABY!!!

I don't fking care if Berlu/Gaillani wanna still call us a champion team, 'coz for me, 2nd half was IT.

We deserved it!!!!

ELiTEE
21-10-2009, 15:37
Forrrrrrrrza Milan !!!

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 15:37
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I knew we would not lose. I knew it. We need major work on wings still.

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 15:37
I love Dinho's action on Raul,haha

Reza
21-10-2009, 15:38
Unbelievable, given no chance and this

FORZA MILAN

Stitch
21-10-2009, 15:38
lol, and I was afraid it will end 5 -0 for real, or something like that. i like to be wrong! :D

Arildonardo
21-10-2009, 15:39
I must admit that I wasn't confident going into this match, but then again I'm not surprised that Milan can actually play football... :cheers:

Forza Milan!

Jay Crisp
21-10-2009, 15:40
Pato>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Benzema....FORZA MILANNNNNNNNNN

Xudong
21-10-2009, 15:40
What the F*CK!!!!!! :D Sorry for the language, but I can't think of better expression. What the F*CK!!!!!!!! Sorry again! :D

Christian
21-10-2009, 15:41
We were terrible for 60 mins, but damn this game was awesome. FORZA MILAN

Pato Milan
21-10-2009, 15:41
Forza milan!!!

rosoneri_11
21-10-2009, 15:43
THANK YOU MILAN! TONIGHT YOU MAKED ME PROUD!
The hole Greece saw tonight us!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


:pp20::pp20::pp20::pp20::pp20::pp20::pp20::pp20:

brk
21-10-2009, 15:43
Wow.



.... just wow.

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 15:43
YES! imagine if Dida wasnt awful haha. Hopefully Abbiati or Stoari will be back for round 2

sylrus
21-10-2009, 15:43
yipiiii!!!!!!!!
when i see the score is 1-1 i just run out of my bed and turn on the tv
and making moves like crazy when seeing pato score the goal
wuhuuuu

edysupriadi
21-10-2009, 15:44
tonight we are the BEST TEAM in EUROPE hahaha we have the DNA in our blood (quoted from Galli) LOL

FORZA MILAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goose
21-10-2009, 15:47
Unbelievable second half.

I thought I knew a few things about football but the last half hour of this match proves I know nothing. This is a funny ol' game, this football.

There just might be some hope in this team. I will certainly be paying more attention than I have the past several months and certainly with no preconceived notions in mind.

I will shut my gob and enjoy the feast or famine. Either way I will be entertained.

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 15:48
Kaka Who????????

Stitch
21-10-2009, 15:48
YES! imagine if Dida wasnt awful haha. Hopefully Abbiati or Stoari will be back for round 2

Both of Real's goals were Dida's fault (although the 2nd wasn't SOLELY his). If we had an in-form Abbiatti, i'm pretty sure neither would saw the net.

I'm still puzzled about what was wrong with our goal :rolleyes:

fLame
21-10-2009, 15:48
I DON'T KNOW HOW THE **** THIS OLD TEAM MANAGED TO DO THIS, BUT HOLY ****!!! OMG..!!!

INDEED - TONIGHT WE WERE THE BEST TEAM IN EUROPE!

ONE QUESTION THOUGH - WHY CAN'T WE DO THIS WEEK IN WEEK OUT???

GALLIANI, PLEASE HELP THE SQUAD, SPEND SOME ****ING MONEY.!!!

:w155::w155::w155::devf::devf::devf:

ACMILAN1983
21-10-2009, 15:49
What the F*CK!!!!!! :D Sorry for the language, but I can't think of better expression. What the F*CK!!!!!!!! Sorry again! :D

I think that's more than apt for what happened tonight. I'm at a complete loss for words right now. I'm disappointed with us tonight but also very proud.

Despite our flaws at the back, we could have easily ended with a clean sheet tonight.

Anyway, will give more detailed thoughts later, I guess we should celebrate for now. Oh, and not to dampen the mood, but no way were we the best team in the world tonight. We weren't even close.

brk
21-10-2009, 15:50
I hope all the Seedorf haters saw how important he is tonight. Sure, he might not do this every game, but man he was KING.

Of course, for me Nesta was Man of the Match. Pato did well, but he really should have had 3 or 4. This wasn't really a Pippo match, we needed Borri from the start.

If we get a great RB, we can challenge for the scudetto. Forza LEO!

Rossoneri Fuego
21-10-2009, 15:50
hey hey where mrki and filipez at where all you guys constantly thrashing us!?,
WE ARE MILAN FORZA MILAN GRAZIE DIO BELLISIMO, SEI GRANDE CREDO IN TE! , INSIEME!!



:3band::5ok::w221:

Kaku
21-10-2009, 15:50
"A defensive calamity, a combination of awfulness between Pepe, Raul Albiol and Iker Casillas, allowed a Massimo Ambrosini through-ball to run through to Pato a moment later; the Brazilian could not believe his luck and stroked the ball home with minimal fuss." Goal.com

It wasn't luck at all, why won't they admit that Pato is awesome? :D

That's the Milan we all love to see [2nd Half Milan]. It was just simply stunning...we embarrassed them at Bernabeu, now lets not make a fool of ourselves and do our job at our beloved San Siro \o\

Looking forward to a Kaká interview :D.

fLame
21-10-2009, 15:51
Kaka Who????????

NOW NOW... I WOULDN'T BE SO RADICAL...

WAS IT ME OR DID SEEM LIKE KAKA WASN'T GIVING HIS BEST CUZ HE DIDN'T WANT TO SCORE AGAINST US??? :fright:

SOME CONSPIRACY THEORIES HERE :r11:

Xudong
21-10-2009, 15:52
YES! imagine if Dida wasnt awful haha. Hopefully Abbiati or Stoari will be back for round 2

we won so I don't care. and you never know, had dida not made that awful mistake at 19', we might have conceded another 4 goals later and lost by 0-4.

I am just grateful that we won. :)

Nordahl
21-10-2009, 15:53
A beautiful display of football by our side, AT LAST! Pirlo, Ambrosini and Seedorf, all of them have performed very well on the second half, with intelligence, skill and tatical awareness, and, of course, with a veritable scorcher from Pirlo, and wonderful assistances by Seedorf and Ambro.

And Pato... well, he showed one more time what all of us fully know about him: if well served by the midfield, he's simply a DEADLY striker. Bravissimo, Pato!

Finally, an unpleasant but always necessary warning: a great performance didn't mean that we are no more IN A BAD NEED of a major reshufflement on the squad.

Xudong
21-10-2009, 15:53
I think that's more than apt for what happened tonight. I'm at a complete loss for words right now. I'm disappointed with us tonight but also very proud.

Despite our flaws at the back, we could have easily ended with a clean sheet tonight.

Anyway, will give more detailed thoughts later, I guess we should celebrate for now. Oh, and not to dampen the mood, but no way were we the best team in the world tonight. We weren't even close.

Thanks, Dev, for your support. :ilol: To think that I had to work so I couldn't watch the first hour. :rock3:

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 15:54
NOW NOW... I WOULDN'T BE SO RADICAL...

WAS IT ME OR DID SEEM LIKE KAKA WASN'T GIVING HIS BEST CUZ HE DIDN'T WANT TO SCORE AGAINST US??? :fright:

SOME CONSPIRACY THEORIES HERE :r11:

KAKA is a great player. But he will never be as great as he was with Milan. THE END.

brk
21-10-2009, 15:54
I think that's more than apt for what happened tonight. I'm at a complete loss for words right now. I'm disappointed with us tonight but also very proud.

Despite our flaws at the back, we could have easily ended with a clean sheet tonight.

Anyway, will give more detailed thoughts later, I guess we should celebrate for now. Oh, and not to dampen the mood, but no way were we the best team in the world tonight. We weren't even close.

I'm not sure I agree, I thought our defense and midfield were incredible at holding back RM to around 30m from goal. They never really had sustained possession around our penalty box, and we always pushed them up. I thought we did great, defensively; except for the two goals of course.

I'm actually angry that we didn't win by more than a goal. RM's defense is of Serie B standard. How on earth did Pato have so much room at a critical point in the game? It's insane that a team this rich would have so many problems.

I was so angry that our goal was disallowed... Wow.

I used to kid around saying that I expected a win, but I never really believed it. Now that we have confidence, lets score some goals!

Xudong
21-10-2009, 15:54
hey hey where mrki and filipez at where all you guys constantly thrashing us!?,
WE ARE MILAN FORZA MILAN GRAZIE DIO BELLISIMO, SEI GRANDE CREDO IN TE! , INSIEME!!



:3band::5ok::w221:

they are celebrating too. :cheers:

edysupriadi
21-10-2009, 15:55
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2009/10/20/1572444/goalcom-worldview-real-madrid-v-ac-milan-predictions-players

so glad we proved them WRONG !

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 15:56
massive chances,massive fouls,magnificent goals,haha,what a lovely night
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOhQlWFdiik

fLame
21-10-2009, 15:57
I was so angry that our goal was disallowed... Wow.

I used to kid around saying that I expected a win, but I never really believed it. Now that we have confidence, lets score some goals!

YEAH, SERIOUSLY THOUGH I WAS ENRAGED BY THAT DISALLOWED GOAL!!!

In the end it's 3 points for us one way or another - that's all that matters. :devf:

housin7
21-10-2009, 15:57
I hope all the Seedorf haters saw how important he is tonight. Sure, he might not do this every game, but man he was KING.

Of course, for me Nesta was Man of the Match. Pato did well, but he really should have had 3 or 4. This wasn't really a Pippo match, we needed Borri from the start.

If we get a great RB, we can challenge for the scudetto. Forza LEO!

Nothing personal against Seedorf, but at his age, he can't produce this form week in-week out, that's the only thing I have against him. His performance tonight was absolutely stellar.

I think R80's gonna get suspended when FIFA watched the video, for *****-slapping Raul lol

Hopefully, Roma and RM matches that we won would prove to be the turning point of the season. As for now, let us all enjoy the night :)

ACMILAN1983
21-10-2009, 15:57
I'm not sure I agree, I thought our defense and midfield were incredible at holding back RM to around 30m from goal. They never really had sustained possession around our penalty box, and we always pushed them up. I thought we did great, defensively; except for the two goals of course.

I'm actually angry that we didn't win by more than a goal. RM's defense is of Serie B standard. How on earth did Pato have so much room at a critical point in the game? It's insane that a team this rich would have so many problems.

I was so angry that our goal was disallowed... Wow.

I used to kid around saying that I expected a win, but I never really believed it. Now that we have confidence, lets score some goals!

We weren't bad at the back and I meant what I said as a compliment, in that we easily could have ended the match without conceding. That said, our fullbacks are very weak and it's obvious Real saw a weak point in Oddo and attacked him a lot at the end, almost costing us had Oddo not been well supported by Nesta.

Christian
21-10-2009, 15:58
There's obviously alot wrong with this team, but damn, it has character. We just need to go behind in order to show it. Before Leo became the coach alot of people were concerned that he was to nice, he sure as hell seems to know how to give a team talk though, first Roma now Real Madrid.

I'm not gonna talk about the bad things, and the players that wasn't performance, cause I'm just to happy now, the good performances were in my opinion:

Oddo: I really think he was the best for us today. Did a very good job against Kaká in particular, and alhtough he really didn't do much except one decent cross, it was clear that he was there because he actually can defend (sometimes)

Nesta/Thiago Silva: Nesta dad one very poor moment where he let the ball bounch and let Raul slip through, but he was amazing besides that, same with Thiago Silva.

Seedorf/Ambrosini: They both did a pretty good job, Ambrosini in particular, he dominated Kaká, can't complain at all about him.

Pato: Two goals, my man-crush ;)

Also i hope Ronnie won't get suspended, surely Platini realises Raul and most of all Pepe are prics;)

GeoTav
21-10-2009, 16:00
Thanks to our team !!

I ended with a big smile like when we trashed Manchester in San Siro in 2007 ... Everyone told me that we would lose 3 or 4-0, I was even starting to think they were right. The win against Roma gave some hope, but in my last post, I still thought we couldn't do it (maybe a draw but I didn't think at all about a win).

Incredible, the Milan team of the second half is what we want to see, it is also the Pato we want to see, and even Ronaldinho seemed to have read some posts here as in second half, he tried amazing things but also simple passes sometimes.

Even if Dida put us in a very difficult moment because of his mistake, he then made excellent saves ... things have to be admitted, Thiago Silva did something horrible against Roma but still was one of our best players of the last game, it is the same for Dida, he showed he still has something in him ...

meazza
21-10-2009, 16:00
wahey, the best milan performance of the season (in the 2nd half)

but we need some investment, every time we play I feel like we're a shop window for Pato.

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 16:01
Nothing personal against Seedorf, but at his age, he can't produce this form week in-week out, that's the only thing I have against him. His performance tonight was absolutely stellar.

I think R80's gonna get suspended when FIFA watched the video, for *****-slapping Raul lol

Hopefully, Roma and RM matches that we won would prove to be the turning point of the season. As for now, let us all enjoy the night :)
the ref is milan hater, we could have gone to the final in 2006 if sheva's goal hadn't been cancelled by this ref

brk
21-10-2009, 16:03
Nesta/Thiago Silva: Nesta dad one very poor moment where he let the ball bounch and let Raul slip through, but he was amazing besides that, same with Thiago Silva.


That wasn't Nesta's fault. It was Ambrosini.

Lebanese
21-10-2009, 16:03
any video previews for godsake i really wanna quit my job

GeoTav
21-10-2009, 16:03
the ref is milan hater, we could have gone to the final in 2006 if sheva's goal hadn't been cancelled by this ref

Milan hater because he didn't allow a goal in 2006 ?
He disallowed a correct goal today for us, but he also totally forgot to whistle a penalty for Real in first half (and maybe a red card for the same fault from Zambrotta ... but he didn't whistle anything).

fLame
21-10-2009, 16:04
any video previews for godsake i really wanna quit my job

Should have told earlier bro, I could have recorded the entire match if I knew ;)

Rossoneri Fuego
21-10-2009, 16:05
the ref is milan hater, we could have gone to the final in 2006 if sheva's goal hadn't been cancelled by this ref

what a bastard

fLame
21-10-2009, 16:05
Milan hater because he didn't allow a goal in 2006 ?
He disallowed a correct goal today for us, but he also totally forgot to whistle a penalty for Real in first half (and maybe a red card for the same fault from Zambrotta ... but he didn't whistle anything).

I didn't think it was a penalty, yes Zambro got his legs first but the tackle just wasn't hard enough for a penalty

HO-YOUNG
21-10-2009, 16:06
This Should Have Been The Final!!!!!!!!!!

edysupriadi
21-10-2009, 16:07
This Should Have Been The Final!!!!!!!!!!

and we had just won the Champs league for the 8th time :cheers:

Christian
21-10-2009, 16:09
Also, Casillas showed why he's the most overrated goalkeeper in the world. He makes amazing saves, abit like Dida actually, but once in a while he just makes absolute blunders, he caused a few goals against Madrid last season as well. Sure he's still a good keeper though, but as good as Buffon or Cesar like a lot of people (Who doesn't watch Serie A) thinks, I don't think so, it's laughable actually.

brk
21-10-2009, 16:10
I didn't think it was a penalty, yes Zambro got his legs first but the tackle just wasn't hard enough for a penalty

It was most definitely a red card + penalty.

George13
21-10-2009, 16:11
Guys almost everyone here is saying that Oddo was our weakness .. Are you kidding me !? Massimo was great tonight especially defensively and with 2 great crosses and when Pellegrini tried to take advantage of our so called "weakness" with Kaka,Drenthe and Marcelo, Oddo shut them down (of course with the assist of Sandro). I don't like Oddo too, but you got to admit it he was awesome tonight.Plus, it's been a while since I last saw Nesta gets so pissed of .. Love Sandro,Pirlo,Seedorf,Pato. FORZA MILAN !!

Codino
21-10-2009, 16:11
still some big problems, but lets just enjoy this fantastic moment. Leonardo must be a motivational machine at half time breaks.

Pato Quacked his way into Milan folklore tonight

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 16:12
Milan hater because he didn't allow a goal in 2006 ?
He disallowed a correct goal today for us, but he also totally forgot to whistle a penalty for Real in first half (and maybe a red card for the same fault from Zambrotta ... but he didn't whistle anything).
he's quality has not been consistent these years. He used to be the best in Europ after Colina

fLame
21-10-2009, 16:12
It was most definitely a red card + penalty.

I still disagree. It could be a yellow card + penalty. Red card would be too much for a tackle so wide off the goal. But if the ref didn't call it a penalty at all, I still understand why.

And yeah, he disallowed our 100% legit goal. So I guess that evens things out.

pirlofanusa
21-10-2009, 16:13
Also, Casillas showed why he's the most overrated goalkeeper in the world. He makes amazing saves, abit like Dida actually, but once in a while he just makes absolute blunders, he caused a few goals against Madrid last season as well. Sure he's still a good keeper though, but as good as Buffon or Cesar like a lot of people (Who doesn't watch Serie A) thinks, I don't think so, it's laughable actually.

Serie A has the best keepers in the world. (Buffon, Cesar, Frey, Marchetta, Amelia, De Santis, Runhio, Stoari, Abbaiti, Curci, Consigli, etc)

Samaldinho
21-10-2009, 16:14
Highlights of the game for you guys here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOgrCaEgOl0)

Christian
21-10-2009, 16:14
It was most definitely a red card + penalty.

Nah, it was a penalty no doubt, but no way it was a red card. It was a bit like the penalty that Nesta got against Roma actually, although more obvious. Benzema wasn't really in a particularly dangerous position so Zambrotta didn't 'rob' a clear goal chance. It is however baffling that the referee could not call a penalty and then give us a goalkick, surely if Zambrotta touched the ball it would be a corner? Perhaps that's why that annuled our goal for no apparent reason.

brk
21-10-2009, 16:14
We all have to admit that it took balls of steel to play Seedorf+Pirlo+R80+Pato+Pippo at the Bernabeu. Carlo would NEVER have done this...

Rossoneri8
21-10-2009, 16:15
Guys almost everyone here is saying that Oddo was our weakness .. Are you kidding me !? Massimo was great tonight especially defensively and with 2 great crosses and when Pellegrini tried to take advantage of our so called "weakness" with Kaka,Drenthe and Marcelo, Oddo shut them down (of course with the assist of Sandro). I don't like Oddo too, but you got to admit it he was awesome tonight.Plus, it's been a while since I last saw Nesta gets so pissed of .. Love Sandro,Pirlo,Seedorf,Pato. FORZA MILAN !!

Oddo is always good at defence we never doubt about that.But in Seria A,not many teams will attack like Real Mad(sensatinal name)against Milan,which means Milan's fullback has to attack a lot to support our midfielder.Apparently,Oddo can't get to that level(his poor cross)

brk
21-10-2009, 16:16
Dida must be the happiest man in the world right now...

Lebanese
21-10-2009, 16:20
KAKA is a great player. But he will never be as great as he was with Milan. THE END.

straight up, at milan he got 10 players to serve him at madrid its different he is just a player. he cant have the ball everytime they establish something

Lebanese
21-10-2009, 16:22
Should have told earlier bro, I could have recorded the entire match if I knew ;)

hahaha next time bro

OCmilano
21-10-2009, 16:31
What was the reason our goal was disallowed?

Aficio
21-10-2009, 16:36
Highlights of the game for you guys here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOgrCaEgOl0)


Thank mate :D


I've just think: Where is Inter in Europe?

Kaku
21-10-2009, 16:37
Kaká and Drenthe were really mad at each other at the end of the game...

That's perfectly normal, considering they're new to each other...but God...it makes me feel good that RM can't build an united team :D.

hitmannq8
21-10-2009, 16:38
Dida... why am i even typing.

I haven't laughed myself onto the floor on a comment on here in a long time but this was absolutely world-class.....


I'd like to see what Blacktop has to say this time about Dida. It's always nice to see people with blind faith run out of things to say (just like Galliani and Berlusconi). I believe it's time to rescind the contract.


Wasn't the greatest of first halves..but Pirlo's goal was the shock we've been looking for all season. It truly woke us up. It sounded like the Bernabeu was full of Milanista's singing Ale Ale Ale Milan Ale. I knew at the point that we we were going to score and we did a few minutes later.

Awesome game from Oddo. Seedorf played the best match of his career today. Nesta and Thiago were fantastic, they showed us the art of defending (apart from that mix-up with Ambro that let Raul through). Zambrotta was horrible, if that penalty counted I think it would have been the end of Zambro in a Milan shirt.

Even after his goal though, I did not think Pirlo was great and he still is the problem in our side. We are predictable with him there. Ronaldinho was absolutely horrible today. He did a few good tricks but they were useless, my fav one was the Raul slap.

Pato can be better than this. He's gotta learn to be more precise and more decisive. He could have been the reason we lost today's game cause he missed quite a bit of chances. Regardless, he had a good game. Boriello's introduction did quite a lot for our game. I dont know if it was a coincedence that Pirlo scored soon after he came on, but Milan def started to play better after Boriello and the goal came.