View Single Post
Old 24-07-2010, 10:16   #2162

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebRN View Post
by the way, no matter what anybody says, so far our mercato has been miles better than last year:
by now, last season, we had lost our Captain, our star player as well as his replacement (Gourcuff) and got Oddo back from Bayern.
this year we did not sell or lose any 1st team player, we got 2 very decent back-ups for the defence, as well as a free decent gk without paying anything...
it's easy to look good with last year's mercato as benchmark....but i'll take t anyway
Don't forget we also managed to decrease the wages bill ...


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Won't Juve be reluctant to sell him to a team on par with them? Maybe they're afraid we will harm their 4th place target.

PS: Sorry Geo I read your signature million times but I can't resist making fun of them.
Well, we sold them Storari and both clubs announced that there were good relations between both clubs again with the new Juventus management. So I simply think we didn't even try ...
About my signature, I read it to make fun of them too ...

PS: I also had another expression related to Inter (about CL), but as they won CL last season, it totally changed the meaning and could have let others think I was for Inter ... I couldn't have tolerated that !!
__________________
One should not speak ill of the dead.
So we should stop bashing Juventus ...

Serie A Fantasy League
The topic on MM
The avatar to use by MM members

Last edited by GeoTav; 24-07-2010 at 10:21.
GeoTav is offline