View Single Post
Old 18-08-2010, 15:04   #3236

Siregar

Registered User
 
Siregar's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Location: Franken
Fave Players: Marco Ezio FOSSATI & Simone Andrea GANZ
Siregar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LebRN View Post
KPB's retaliation against Ballack is a huge plus in my book...
Ballack is right down there with Van Bommel & Real's Pepe as the garbage of football fairplay and sportsmanship
i'm even sure all Germans were thankful for his absence in the WC
Mate, you forgot that Ballack is also a German!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZvonimirBoban View Post
Sorry mate, that's my way to correct it, so there will be no need to correct anymore in another chance. You don't like it, I don't mind.
No problemo mate. I just felt that I was reading other forum that (almost) doesn't allow the users make mistakes (what I know MM is a friendly and helpful forum). The non-EU spot is not a clear thing even for many football fans, not only Serie A ones.

Last edited by Siregar; 18-08-2010 at 15:07.
Siregar is offline