AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Multimedia

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-06-2003, 10:25   #16

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
I didn't notice I did it in BMP, I'll get on it right away..
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 02-07-2003, 05:54   #17

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Im halfway done with these but they will be very bad, bad quality..

I hope to get some tips from the experts on how to convert BMP's to JPEG's w/o losing a great amount of quality
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 02-07-2003, 06:00   #18

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Did u try using Photoshop converting them? If still not ok , then ask Rezag.
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline  
Old 02-07-2003, 06:05   #19

Inferno

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Inferno has disabled reputation
Firehand Ember is an excellent 'pictures program'. very easy, support all type of files, and "convert BMP's to JPEG's w/o losing a great amount of quality".
Inferno is offline  
Old 02-07-2003, 06:15   #20

adnan

Registered User
 
adnan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Belgium
Fave Players: The one and only Paolo Maldini
adnan
I'll try some, I don't have time at the momment but I've created one very fast, tell me what you think of it
Attached Images
 
__________________
I hope to die peacefully like my grandpa in his sleep, not screaming like the passengers in his car.

http://www.soccervision.co.uk/forum
adnan is offline  
Old 02-07-2003, 09:51   #21

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Shevchenko-[7]


I hope to get some tips from the experts on how to convert BMP's to JPEG's w/o losing a great amount of quality
You might have mentioned it before but what are you using to make these BMP....as far as converting there are a number of programs...firehand, photoshop...there are some free converters like Pic2Pic (http://www.wavelsoftware.com/pic2pic.htm) and others exist for sure...if you need help tell me
Reza is offline  
Old 02-07-2003, 10:16   #22

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Could you show me an example of how you define 'not much quality would be lost' by changing the avatar I posted above as .bmp to .jpg?
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 02-07-2003, 10:43   #23

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Here with .gif
Attached Images
 
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline  
Old 02-07-2003, 10:44   #24

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Here is .jpg
Attached Images
 
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline  
Old 04-07-2003, 06:00   #25

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
I have to start all over again..

Damn..
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 17-07-2003, 04:22   #26

Maldini3

Registered User
 
Maldini3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2003
Location: Where I live
Fave Players: Old Man
Maldini3 is on a distinguished road
Why Jani why ?
__________________
We are the champions!!We are the champions!!

Miss you dearie ! Miss you MW ! Miss you Durian !
Maldini3 is offline  
Old 17-07-2003, 05:26   #27

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Im really busy nowadays becos of xms..

I sent u a PM rezag, but I still hafta restart all of em cos JPG quality was really bad..
__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 17-07-2003, 07:58   #28

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
As much as your time allows is ok
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline  
Old 18-07-2003, 02:40   #29

jani

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Milanello
jani is on a distinguished road
Thanks

__________________
I've got a devil in me
jani is offline  
Old 25-08-2003, 16:33   #30

Billy_Montreal

Moderator
 
Billy_Montreal's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2001
Location: M-O-N-T-R-E-A-L
Fave Players: The Ministry of Defence: Paolo, Billy, Sandro
Billy_Montreal is on a distinguished road
I noticed that there was never an avatar with Billy Costacurta...which is mindboggling...no picture for one of the Senators???
To whomever is in charge: Please take note of this unjustifiable mistake.

Thanks!
__________________
"Certi sogni non finiscono mai."
Alessandro Costacurta, Rossonero per Sempre.
Billy_Montreal is offline  
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:05.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.