![]() |
|
|
#1 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
''Public Groups''
I wonder what does that mean and how can we use it if it is an available option of our forum?
Thanx ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
#2 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Its one of those features rarely used on forums, its similar to buddy groups where members of a group can PM with one click. Groups have to be setup but I haven't seen much use of it anywhere.
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#3 |
|
Registered User
Join Date: 10 2000
Location: U.S.
![]() |
Reputation is another strange thing to me. I saw only 5 members in total (including Reza
) have more than 1 green block. ![]() What is it? ![]()
__________________
FORZA MILAN |
|
|
|
|
|
#4 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Mine has that many because when we were installing this version of vBulletin we tested it on my username
![]() Read my post here on how it works http://www.milanmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17704
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|
|
|
#5 |
|
BANNED
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
![]() |
Sounds quite interesting to me. If there is an opportubnity to create such a group by my self or should I ask for yer help?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#6 |
|
Administrator
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
![]() ![]() ![]() |
Never done it myself
I think it has to be enabled somewhere, I will look into it and post back
__________________
aka rezag |
|
|
|