AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > MilanMania > Forum News & Views

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2005, 14:29   #1
Staci
Guest
 
Reputation Points

Hey everyone ! I am slowly finding my way around the site and I must say I am enjoying all the knowledge I am gaining as well at the interesting threads. Thanks to all for the warm welcome But can someone please explain "reputation points" and what the heck they mean ??
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 16:02   #2

ACMILAN1983

Registered User
 
ACMILAN1983's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2004
Location: England
Fave Players: Maldini, Pirlo and rest of Milan
ACMILAN1983 will become famous soon enough
I've been a regular poster for about a year and still don't understand them.
ACMILAN1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2005, 16:14   #3

Reza

Administrator
 
Reza's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2002
Location: Canada
Fave Players: Baresi
Reza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the roughReza is a jewel in the rough
The white Libra icon you see under every post is a tool where members can rate other members (clicking on the icon). There are limits on how often one can rate another but basically its one way of gaining reputation. As reputation grows the number of green squares under the fave players list increases, negative reputation turns the squares red I believe
__________________
aka rezag
Reza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 00:12   #4

triniman

Moderator
 
Join Date: 09 1999
Location: trinidad
Fave Players: leonardo
triniman is on a distinguished road
don't worry about it...just be on my good side and your reputation points will keep going up
triniman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2005, 00:31   #5
Staci
Guest
 
Well I have kinda always had a bad reputation..........and I like it! lol
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 03:38   #6

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezag
There are limits on how often one can rate another but basically its one way of gaining reputation.
How often I can rate one or another person?
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 03:43   #7

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rae
How often I can rate one or another person?
Well let me give you a reputation thing here. Tell me if you see any changes.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2005, 03:56   #8

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
It works, mate. I had 13 reputation points before and when you gave me it increased to 21

But I really do not get the system how many points you can get after one approval
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 09:55   #9

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
Some of my reputation points decreased, I got negative points for my comment on seeing a Kuranyi-Tomasson partnership will be worthy indeed

Anyhows, think the mods explained it HERE
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 09:59   #10

Kui

Registered User
 
Kui's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: I ke one a Kaku'ihewa
Fave Players: Roby Donadoni, Chico Evani, Franco Baresi
Kui is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79
Some of my reputation points decreased, I got negative points for my comment on seeing a Kuranyi-Tomasson partnership will be worthy indeed

Anyhows, think the mods explained it HERE
Well take a look at your profile again.
__________________
The sure provisions of my lord,
Attend me to all my days.
O may thine house be mine abode,
And all my works be praise.
There would I find a settled rest,
Where other go and come;
No more a stranger nor a guest,
But like a child at home.

My Shepherd will...

KZION Radio
Kui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 11:06   #11

sehnsucht79

Registered User
 
sehnsucht79's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2004
Location: malaysia baaaaabyyyyy
Fave Players: the old lady
sehnsucht79 is on a distinguished road
and yours, in return
__________________
VISIT JUVENTUS FAN CLUB MALAYSIA <--- UPDATED
Biar putih mata, jangan putih tulang.
FORZA JUVENTUS! MY BLOOD IS BLACK AND WHITE
sehnsucht79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 13:32   #12

rae

BANNED
 
rae's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2003
Location: Memel, Lithuania
Fave Players: Costacurta Giggs & Rui Costa
rae is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehnsucht79
Some of my reputation points decreased, I got negative points for my comment on seeing a Kuranyi-Tomasson partnership will be worthy indeed
Do not be very surprised if soon you find another negative evaluation.... cuz of yer signature...
rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2005, 23:04   #13
Staci
Guest
 
I just received negative reputation points, from a posting I made in here..... IN JANUARY ! .....LMAO !

Last edited by Staci; 30-08-2005 at 23:06.
  Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2005, 00:58   #14

ImHoTeP1907

Registered User
 
ImHoTeP1907's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: Istanbul
Fave Players: A TEAM (Alex-Anelka-Appiah-Aurelio)
ImHoTeP1907 is an unknown quantity at this point
i got one,too... but please my negative friend write ur name
__________________
Republic Of FENERBAHCE
ImHoTeP1907 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2005, 05:57   #15

Dr Milano

Registered User
 
Dr Milano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2005
Location: England
Fave Players: Zlatan, Pato, Silva, Nesta & Robinho
Dr Milano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci
I just received negative reputation points, from a posting I made in here..... IN JANUARY ! .....LMAO !
who was it and by the way u give me less reputation points i only have 3 know
__________________
Abbiati
Sokratis Thiago Nesta Antonini
Flamini Pirlo Boateng
Pato Ibrahimovic Ronaldinho

Dr Milano is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.