AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 09:38   #16

slicknick

Registered User
 
slicknick's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2005
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Fave Players: Ronaldo, Seedorf, Messi, Kaka, Gourcuff, Pato
slicknick is on a distinguished road
Is it wrong? Yes it is..hehehe

__________________
7 UCL titles - Coincidence ? I think not...
slicknick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:39   #17

Tony75

Registered User
 
Tony75's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 1999
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Fave Players: Pato, Silva, Abate
Tony75 is on a distinguished road
Maybe to knock out the english, then get knocked by Schalke or Fener. Some small team as is tradition - Malmo, Helsingborgs, Villarreal. History is a bitter lesson for them.
__________________
The best time to plant a tree is 20 years ago. The next best time is right now.
Tony75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:46   #18

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
There is nothing wrong to support, huh, not support, to ... umh to expect Inter to beat Liverpool lol.

Liverpool is our best ennemy in Europe for these last years. It's an arrogant club.
Inter is our worst ennemy in Italy. It's an arrogant club too.

So I'd like Inter to beat Liverpool and then being eliminated by Arsenal, Barcelona, or worst of all for Inter fans, by AS Roma lol !! Anyway, if Schalke 04 was beating Inter, I think Inter fans would be extremely confused ... what can be funny.

Anyway, personally, I "support" (not really actually) AS Roma and Arsenal in this competition. It is a support by elimination (I hate Chelsea, Liverpool, Inter, I don't like MU, I don't expect Schalke or Fenerbahce to win, I don't care about Barcelona team, they don't interest me, even if they play well) and these two teams deserve to win CL (our CL !!) this year.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:48   #19

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakā, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom7
It's probably because I live in England that I would prefer Liverpool to lose.

All I hear in the media and from English people is how great the Premier league is and how *** the Serie A is. Also I dislike England in general. So when it comes down to it I dislike them worse than Inter. Inter do a lot of **** but its not quite the same as I rarely hear them insulting Milan at all (and if they do they apologise). Unlike the English people I come into contact with that do it all the time.
Thats how i feel!

i want Inter to do "well" in the CL as they are representing Italy i want Italian success seen as The EPL and La Liga both think we suck, an all italain final will do me Roma vs Inter only for Inter to tragically lose all composure and Roma win 2-0
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:28   #20

mzk57

Registered User
 
mzk57's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2006
Location: Madak Lasht, PK
Fave Players: DM10 PM3 AN13 JZ4 GB9 FL8 PN11 WS10 DV7 JDT & KJH
mzk57 is an unknown quantity at this point
On one hand we have Hernan Crespo, who nearly won the CL for ACM, & Javier Zanetti, who is a living legend & deserves at least 1 CL On the other hand we have an over ratted lucky punk Steven Gerrard & losers like Alonso, Riise, Riena, Babele etc So I guess you have no choice but to support Inter Plus don't forget they also play in San Siro
__________________
On 3-7-2010 I thought I would quit watching football, but lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"WHY so serious?....." Let's put a SMILE on that face! "

Last edited by mzk57; 10-03-2008 at 10:32.
mzk57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:37   #21

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mzk57
On one hand we have Hernan Crespo, who nearly won the CL for ACM, & Javier Zanetti, who is a living legend & deserves at least 1 CL On the other hand we have an over ratted lucky punk Steven Gerrard & losers like Alonso, Riise, Riena, Babele etc So I guess you have no choice but to support Inter Plus don't forget they also play in San Siro
Forgot the red text just now didn't ya zeekay ?
I can never take you seriously again
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:13   #22

_Ace

Registered User
 
_Ace's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2007
Fave Players: Maldini, Kaka, Gilardino, Buffon, Nesta...
_Ace is on a distinguished road
I will support Roma in the CL(this season..)
_Ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:47   #23

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
As much as I hate Liverpool for all the games we played with them and all the things that happen, I would not be able to cheer for Inter or to say "Forza I***". I cant a see a real ACM fan say things like this. Sorry I just cant
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 13:15   #24

Ghost

Registered User
 
Ghost's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2007
Fave Players: Bergkamp, v.Basten, v.Persie
Ghost is on a distinguished road
How can some people support the scum beats me.
Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 14:17   #25

Kaka1899

Registered User
 
Kaka1899's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2005
Location: La terra della bella gente
Fave Players: Kakā, Andrea Pirlo and Paolo Maldini
Kaka1899 is on a distinguished road
i never said we will be screaming forza inter i just want Italy to smash the EPL into the ground now Roma have silenced the Spanish

i want Italy to suceed for players to see Italy and think "thats where all the good teams are!" instead of

"Italy its boring and defensive, the EPL is much better"
__________________
ALWAYS ROSSO
ALWAYS NERO
ALWAYS A ROSSONERO



San Paolo 600 Serie A Appearances Living Legend Grazie Paolo!

Heroes Are Remembered
Legends Live Forever
San Paolo
Kaka1899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 14:18   #26

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Screw the lot of you! Come on LIVERPOOL!
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 14:37   #27

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_UK
Screw the lot of you! Come on LIVERPOOL!
I'd rather pool win too.
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 14:59   #28

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
Liverpool

I'm gonna see the match. And it's gonna be a good match. It is CL... Magical things happen. It's fine. Let's enjoy the match, instead of rather going against any of the two teams playing the game.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 16:27   #29

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
***just dreaming ...***
Would be great that the two teams are elminated: general fight after 35 minutes, 6 red cards for each team, match stopped, back to home and goodbye CL for both !!
***stoooooooop***

Oh what a dream !! lol
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 17:17   #30

Jim_UK

Registered User
 
Jim_UK's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2001
Location: England
Jim_UK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by drucurl
I'd rather pool win too.
Except i want them to win as i support them.
__________________
... Is watching you ...
Jim_UK is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 23:13.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.