AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 16:35   #1

tom7

Registered User
 
tom7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
tom7 is on a distinguished road
Is it wrong that I want Inter to beat Liverpool?

It's probably because I live in England that I would prefer Liverpool to lose.

All I hear in the media and from English people is how great the Premier league is and how *** the Serie A is. Also I dislike England in general. So when it comes down to it I dislike them worse than Inter. Inter do a lot of **** but its not quite the same as I rarely hear them insulting Milan at all (and if they do they apologise). Unlike the English people I come into contact with that do it all the time.

If (when) I lived in Italy, then I probably wouldn't care about these English teams at all and I would definitely want Inter to lose as I wouldn't really hear much about how amazing it is that the super premier league has 3 teams in the Semi Finals or whatever. And how the Serie A is crap. I would just hear that Inter are crap and have been knocked out and it would be funny.

So basically, its because live in England. Personally I would consider it more bad to just want Inter to lose every game because I'm supposed to. Oh and incase anyone is confused I would much prefer Roma win it overall.
tom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 16:51   #2

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Honestly, tom7, think about how pathetic the English media is when they hyped about 3 teams in the last 4 last year and Milan prevailed. That really pisses them off.

And don't forget how big mouthed English media are usually; that they think they are the best in the world. It's no secret is it?

So, don't feel bad about it. Trust me: After all, England teams have not had much success in CL these years (the liverpool win in the final, to be honest deep in all people's heart, know that that's more like luck than skills); and so it's rightly justified that they should boost about their sucess in CL thus far this season.

Indeed, all this media hype up is the best indication of their lack of security and their jealousy.

And, have you forgotten, that their so-proud English team is managed by an Italian manager?

Give them a break; learn to be merciful sometimes .

Last edited by Jeff; 09-03-2008 at 16:55.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 17:44   #3

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
It's wrong to want Inter to win....Say a thousand hail marys and you'll be forgiven
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.

Last edited by drucurl; 09-03-2008 at 17:56.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 17:50   #4

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Is it wrong that I want Inter to beat Liverpool?


Yes, its wrong...
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 18:47   #5

tom7

Registered User
 
tom7's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2006
tom7 is on a distinguished road
drucurl, you used to post on the goal.com forums right?

Anyway, I think I need to go and live in Milan for a while. After that I should have a natural build up of Inter hate. Right now its just the English that piss me off so Ihate them more. I don't really know many Inter fans.
tom7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 19:13   #6

Bosniaco

Registered User
 
Bosniaco's Avatar
 
Join Date: 03 2005
Location: USA
Fave Players: Weah,Barbarez, Maldini, in future Pato and Dzeko
Bosniaco is on a distinguished road
Dudeeeeeee that so worng !!!!!!!
__________________
A.C. MILAN and F.K.ŽELJEZNICAR<
Bosniaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 20:09   #7

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Nothing against you, but yes, it's wrong. This year, especially, with our early CL exit, the last thing we need is for them to have more ammunition against us.

Why is the match being played so late, anyway?
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 21:00   #8

ForzaMilano821

Registered User
 
Join Date: 08 2007
Location: Boston
ForzaMilano821 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWTaylor
Nothing against you, but yes, it's wrong. This year, especially, with our early CL exit, the last thing we need is for them to have more ammunition against us.

Why is the match being played so late, anyway?
Because AC Milan and Inter both had home matches on second leg.
ForzaMilano821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 21:13   #9

Blacktop

Registered User
 
Blacktop's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2006
Location: In your sock drawer
Fave Players: Abbiati
Blacktop is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaMilano821
Because AC Milan and Inter both had home matches on second leg.
That would explain it. TYVM.
Blacktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 00:41   #10

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Nah it ain't wrong at all. I cheered for Roma and even celebrated when they scored against Real and will do the same for Inter as I have done for them in every CL since.

Forza Inter, Forza Italia
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:35   #11

humanTORCH

Registered User
 
humanTORCH's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2002
Location: Near the EQUATOR!
Fave Players: Sheva,Zidane,Boban,MVB
humanTORCH is on a distinguished road
it's never wrong but looks like they will never beat liverpool
__________________
One time Van Basten said to me: Why do Milan keep winning while the others don't?
I answered: Marco, we want to remain in the memory as a side that wins in a certain way, we must entertain the public because it's just not the winning that counts.'
- Arrigo Sacchi
humanTORCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:50   #12

drucurl

Registered User
 
drucurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Trinidad and Tobago
Fave Players: Ronaldo Kaka Maldini Nesta Inzaghi Seedorf Pato
drucurl will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Forza Inter

My son you need to learn from our legendary Il Capitano....who once was asked if he'll support i***r since we were chasing juve for the scudetto. His response was "Inter winning will help us to win the title. But I can never say "forza i***r" ".

In conclusion kindly desist from using such profane language on our beloved forums (see bold type)
__________________
Milan is a rose,
love even the thorns.
drucurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:04   #13

Rico

Registered User
 
Rico's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2007
Location: Skive
Fave Players: Kaka, Massaro, Ancelotti, Gullit, Sheva, Albertini
Rico is on a distinguished road
I hope Liverpool win.

And about your question? No one is allowed to judge you.

Furthermore, this is football. People just have fun and support whoever they want.

Last edited by Rico; 10-03-2008 at 09:10.
Rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:21   #14

inomilan

Registered User
 
inomilan's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2007
Location: Quezon City, Philippines
Fave Players: THE WHOLE AC MILAN TEAM!!!
inomilan is on a distinguished road
there's nothing wrong with it exceptm it's Inter
__________________
TU SEI TUTTA LA MIA VITA!

FORZA MILAN!!!
inomilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:29   #15

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8
Nah it ain't wrong at all. I cheered for Roma and even celebrated when they scored against Real and will do the same for Inter as I have done for them in every CL since.

Forza Inter, Forza Italia
huh man...think first before you say such things as a rossonero... Our president is sarcastic when he says those things, I hope you to are.

Roma is another thing, Inter is....well...it Inter merda
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.