Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo
I like the current Maldini and with the likes of Kaladze, Janki, Abbaitti as your regular first team starters at the back, you can’t seriously except to win Serie A anytime soon. With Zambrotta getting less by the day too. When your clubs sign has-beens like Sheva, Abbaitti (back yuppie), Zambrotta and Dinho getting CL football will be very hard in such a strong Serie A. Boriello is just a poor man’s Gilardino, Gilardino who now is reborn just needed a new challenge at a club with a class partner up front aka Mutu. Flamini is a nothing player overall. Decent DM not going to make a difference. It’s like another Ambrosini, just this kid is getting freaking hilarious wages to play for Milan.
Anyway I cannot wait for this game to start. There is no-fcking way inter will not score at least 2 goals, as I just watched some of your Serie A games this season. Hilarious defense and little good opportunities created.
I reckon our Wingers and Ibra will kill the game quite easily against that back 4 and you will get the ball without getting really dangerous, while Inter will be dangerous every time they go up and on the counter attack when they get some space.
1-5 I reckon. With Super Mario and Adriano getting some fun too later on.
Napoli > Milan btw. They will beat you to CL like Fiorentina did last season. No point in taking about the Serie A title.
|
and when Milan were as good as now last season you barely touched the ball for the whole 80 mins...
think Kalac let you score that free-kick
i just love it how you Inter fans always think you're the best and no1 can beat you.
cant wait to see you crash out of yet another CL season, and no, Mourinho wont help you