AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-09-2008, 14:34   #121

OCmilano

Registered User
 
OCmilano's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2006
Location: Southern California
Fave Players: All that wear Red & Black
OCmilano is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by panteri View Post
I think that formation will be like this:

12 Abbiati

15 Zambrotta 4 Kaladze 3 Maldini 18 Jankulovski

8 Gattuso 23 Ambrosini 84 Flamini

22 Kaką

7 Pato 76 Shevchenko

I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope that this is our formation.. PLeaassseee...

Carlo needs to have the balls to play with 2 strikers and with shave and pato opening up that defence Kaka can even come up and score with his magic..
__________________
ROBINHO TIME
OCmilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 14:39   #122

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
This will be it:
---------------abbiatti-----------
--zambrotta-maldini-kaladze-jankulovski
---------------gattuso----------
------flamini--------ambrosini------
---------kaka'-----seedorf--------
---------------Pato/Sheva----
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 14:47   #123

Jeff

Moderator
 
Join Date: 03 2002
Jeff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by OCmilano View Post
I reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope that this is our formation.. PLeaassseee...

Carlo needs to have the balls to play with 2 strikers and with shave and pato opening up that defence Kaka can even come up and score with his magic..
The only thing I worry about such formation is that ther eis a disconnect between our midfield (Flamini, Gattuso, & Ambro) with our attack (Kaka`, Pato, Sheva).

I think mrki's one is more realistic.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 14:51   #124

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
And I cant believe how some Inter fans are behaving!!

Round one: Inter scored a goal after Ibra stopped the ball with his arm...ends 1:1
Round two: Inter scores by two own-goals from which the second one didnt pass the line...
Round three: Inter takes the lead by an own goal. Played a great match though.
Round four: Inter scored in 84th minute against Lecce...

And those people have nerves to talk they will win derby 5-1 and that ****! Pleeease, if the refs were honest Inter would have 3 points less now and you would all be worried. As you know **** about football!!

Only Karim is a normal person that is also an Interista, the rest are pure clowns. Lead by the biggest clown that has no manners towards italian culture - Mourinho.

FORZA MILAN, lets fight and win it! This is only 5th orund and we have 4 possible starters out: Pirlo, Nesta, Senderos, Boriello. The season is long and Milan will only go up. Now Inter is the favorite, but THIS IS ONLY the 5th round.

Two seasons ago they were all shaking when Maldini step foot on the field, now are making fun of the player that surpasses all of their defenders qualities combined and that will most likely happen again in history of football in about 150 years or more...! Idiots. Im extremly irritated by those posts. Please do not come to this forum if you have nothing to do with SPORT and football.

" I like this Maldini...." Shamefull... In five years when it will be 50 years without CL trophy for your pathetic club please send my your home adress and I'll saend you a cake and some roses as a gift for your golden aniversary!

since 1908 - the second squad in Milano, Inter Milan.
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 27-09-2008 at 14:54.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 15:58   #125

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
since 1908 - the second squad in Milano, Inter Milan.
I just love this quote.

I think it will be a tight match but Sheva will score the winner and everyone will be in love with him again.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 16:00   #126

Gabriel489

Registered User
 
Join Date: 07 2007
Location: Hong Kong
Fave Players: Captain Maldini
Gabriel489 is on a distinguished road
On a more serious note.

I have a feeling Carlo will start R80, only to force Inter to pay more attention to defense.

Believe it or not, even though R80 is still not 100% fit, if he plays, he is a concern for the other team.
Gabriel489 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 16:14   #127

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Seedorf should not be benched. He is in great form at the moment. I say bench Flamini and put in Seedorf. I wouldnt wanna see Ambrosini and Gattuso in midfield but I think they are both in good form now so I'll accept the torture.

Also would be nice to see R80 play a good part in this game. Its a big game, he must be motivated. If he doesn't perform in this then it will take him quite a while to get back to best form.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 16:40   #128

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinogattuso View Post
what an idiot,he think that quaresma is better than ronalidnho!!!
hahahahahahah
****ing' printer!!
who the hell are you? OH just another prick who wants to get banned

Full of anymosity towards who are now your match whom you would never would believed to overcome if it werent for the 90's, before that you were going but suddenly you have a voice in the 90s

I say this only directing it to this jurk who just came at me for no reason other than I am an Inter fan, I think my reputation is enough to earn much more respect than this here in this forums
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 17:26   #129

Alban.3

Registered User
 
Alban.3's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: Prishtina
Fave Players: P.Maldini, Sheva, Nesta.
Alban.3 is on a distinguished road
i don't know how u fans of inter can come here and talk for Milan or maybe u just don't have what to talk on inter forums im sure that u always talk there only for milan hahahahahahahahaha.
Alban.3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 18:04   #130

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karim View Post
who the hell are you? OH just another prick who wants to get banned

Full of anymosity towards who are now your match whom you would never would believed to overcome if it werent for the 90's, before that you were going but suddenly you have a voice in the 90s
I say this only directing it to this jurk who just came at me for no reason other than I am an Inter fan, I think my reputation is enough to earn much more respect than this here in this forums
although you're wrong,whats you re point?
if it werent the 90s..thats really ridiculous..


ps that doesnt mean you dont deserve respect..personally i think youre a good mlm member
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"

Last edited by M.O.I.; 27-09-2008 at 18:09.
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 18:06   #131

Baresi

Registered User
 
Baresi's Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2003
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Fave Players: Maldini&Baresi
Baresi is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by kakacmilan best View Post
What going to be Inter line up for the game?
They only have Mawell and Figo injured but Figo is not a starter so I would imagine only Maxwell would be missing from their starting lineup. I strongly believe that Julio Cruz deserves a start for his game winning goal against Lecce just 7 minutes into his substitution in the 72nd minute but I'm pretty sure Mourinho will go with Adriano. Quaresma seems unlikely to start ahead of the on fire Mancini or Zanetti so he'll probably be on the bench. So I'm guessing Mourinho will go with this lineup:


CESAR; MAICON, CORDOBA, BURDISSO, CHIVU; ZANETTI, CAMBIASSO, VIEIRA, MANCINI; IBRAHIMOVIC, CRUZ/ADRIANO
Baresi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 19:07   #132

PatitoFeo

Registered User
 
Join Date: 09 2008
PatitoFeo is on a distinguished road
Its looking more and more likely that Pato will play alone up top with Kaka supporting him. Basically a 4-1-1.

I think this is a good idea: ronnie and Sheva can come on as subs to open up the game. If we go into halftime 0-0 then we have a good chance...
__________________
Are you a true futfanatico?
Eres tu un verdadero futfanatico?
E voce um futfanatico de verdade?
PatitoFeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 19:52   #133

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
Switch Burdisso with Matrix and Cruz with Adri and that's the probable formation
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-09-2008, 23:20   #134

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I have a feeling this is going to be Ronnie's game. I remember Kaka scored his first goal for Milan in the derby. A tap in header from a Gattuso cross. I hope R80 has his moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVOQVAsExvc

I don't know how what the best option for us is going into this game. Ambro has to play on the left defensive position, not Seedorf. Clarence can't stop Maicon, who in my opinion is the best right back in Serie A. I fear him more than Ibra. We need Ambro to attack aggressively on that left flank before he starts to make his runs, and track back to cover for Janku in case he overreaches and is trapped in a counterattack. Ambro vs Maicon is a battle to watch. Ringhio will probably retain his place in the centre of midfield, replacing Pirlo's vision with pure menace and energy. I think it works against a team like Inter. He tracks horizontally far more than Pirlo ever would, and might nullify Mancini with bone crunching tackles on the right side. The third DM would probably be Seedorf. I never like this trio in the middle. The past few games saw them stepping on each others toes, and sometimes literally running into each other. Lets hope they manage to stabilize without the gravitational pull of Pirlo to coordinate them.

[Abbiati] [Zambrotta, Maldini, Kaladze, Jankulovski] [Ambrosini, Gattuso, Seedorf]

This block is fairly balanced defensively. Of course, the full backs are key. You will know how ballsy Carlo is feeling by how far and how often Janku and Zambro overlap and push up. I'm also curious to see if he chooses to concentrate on only one flank, probably Zambro; since a counter attack from Maicon/Zanetti is more dangerous than Chivu. Seedorf needs to have an energetic and aggressive game. If he has an off night, we're screwed. Simple as that. He won't be Pirlo, he'll push up far more than Pirlo ever would, but I still want to see him fly into tackles, and not give away too many stupid passes.

So this leaves the front three. The obvious choices are KaPaRo, or Shev/Pato. I really am torn about which attack I would prefer. I guess it depends on how deep Inter want to defend, and which defenders they use. If they go deep, i'd rather have Ronnie, since he'll have more time and space closer to goal. If they go nuts and try to play possession football for long periods of time (probably late in the game, if they're chasing a draw or a win) i'd rather have Pato/Shev to run into space.

The beauty of having Seedorf in a DM position in 4312 is that if need be, he can move up and it morphs into a 4231 with Pato going wide right, and Seedorf wide left. Of course, the ideal 4231 is KaPaRo with Borriello (I don't like Shev as a lone striker)



Sorry for rambling on. Here's the gist it:

Start with a 4312----------> (Gattuso, Seedorf, Ambro, Kaka, Pato, Sheva)
If winning at min 75-------> switch to Xmas tree (Flamini, Gattuso, Ambro, Seedorf, Kaka, Pato)
If losing at min 75---------> switch to 4231 (Flamini, Ambro, R80, Kaka, Pato, Sheva)

Forza Milan. Believe in Ronnie.

Last edited by brk; 27-09-2008 at 23:24.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-09-2008, 00:16   #135

Rossoneri Fuego

Registered User
 
Join Date: 03 2008
Location: San Francisco California USA
Fave Players: Nesta R80 Beckham Rino
Rossoneri Fuego is on a distinguished road
okay...here i go this is why i love il calcio italiano

first of all how bad do we want this? attacking being careful? hmm

i say 5-4-1 okay i have no idea if carlo is gona use that formation i suggest it because im afraid of defending improperly i say

zambrotta--bonera--maldini--kaladze--jakulovski--antonini

-- Flamini--

Ambro Seedorf

kaka


Inzaghi or Sheva

Ronnie
Emerson
Cardaccio
Rino

Etc

we have to counter inter properly they can get caught defending bad or lack pace since im pretty sure we're stronger and more better at holding the ball we start real defensivly
we need 1 pt or 3 pts it'll set a statement da rossoneri ritorno it'll let em know we're back if we get this win it can change the season i have a feeling we'll win u'll see believe in carlo the world hates is jealous of our rich history and philosophy we must be strong and stay united FORZA MILAN FORZA MILAN!!! SEMPRE PER TE!!!
Rossoneri Fuego is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.