AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2009, 10:47   #11

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by brk View Post
Davide Santon, Inters 18 (?) year old Italian left back. He's not bad, but he is in my opinion, their weakest link right now.
Having watched some games from Inter these last few weeks (each time I watched, I hoped for a win from their opponents and it ended with a draw if it could be like that each time, I would watch every Sunday their games ... they would be relegated), he is one of their best performers in my opinion.

Maicon --- Santon
------- ... -------
--- Ibrahimovic ---

It's their team ... the others are anonymous since the start of the second leg games.

Anyway, it's a derby, I think everyone in both teams is going to play, at least a bit, better than for the last games ...

PS: Our advantage in this derby is extra-motivation ... we have Pirlo, Seedorf, some of our defenders, Abbiati and if he plays, Kaka' (I don't count Gattuso as he is injured) who know how important is this derby or who grew up with this one. In Inter side, you only have Cambiasso who already played several derbies, Materazzi who will be a sub I think, and that's all ?

Last edited by GeoTav; 12-02-2009 at 10:49.
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.