AC Milan Forums  

Go Back   AC Milan Forums > AC MILAN > Games & Tactics

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2009, 17:34   #76

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
Why would he be punished? Its a friendly for gods sake, who care?

I also think Kaka will play, or at least be on the bench. Cambiasso is just going to destroy Ronaldinho. We need Kaka.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 19:43   #77

jvig12183

Registered User
 
jvig12183's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Fave Players: kaka, maldini, van basten, nesta
jvig12183 is on a distinguished road
Corriere reported that Kaka may be fit for Inter. Here's the link:
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Not...+Kakŕ+migliora
__________________
FORZA ROSSONERI
jvig12183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009, 20:37   #78

brk

Registered User
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: 05 2008
brk is on a distinguished road
I want Pato to score in this game more than anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5XRSsghFOw
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 05:02   #79

Karim

Registered User
 
Karim's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2006
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Fave Players: J.Zanetti, Kaka, Adriano, Recoba, Alex, Ronaldinho
Karim is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
Or you could say the "best defender in the world" instead of the bold part..even your fake star player talks about him in every single interview as the best defender he has dealt with..

just watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr6XmEF1dMQ

it must be the only video on tube that is for a specific defender marking a specific forward..

oh i remember a juve fan some years ago,making the same questinon because of a broken finger that nesta had that day,man eventually he(ibracatablabla) couldnt touch the ball..
Dude, this is not a broken finger or a bruised toe, he has a bad back problem. Just a bit of imagination from Ibra and he could get another month or so out of the field

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eztOcgBfhg4
Seriously, a bad back means that he will struggle even when fit. There are certain things after having not played for so long and with such an injury that are bound to happen, like not risking doing it all over again. He might try not to do it, but it's just sometimes instincts and the sub-con. that will prevent youfrom doing all your best
__________________
Treble Winner

FC INTERNAZIONALE MILANO 1908
Karim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 06:04   #80

rosoneri_11

Registered User
 
rosoneri_11's Avatar
 
Join Date: 01 2006
Location: I'm behind you!
Fave Players: P.Maldini,Gattuso,Van Basten
rosoneri_11 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvig12183 View Post
Corriere reported that Kaka may be fit for Inter. Here's the link:
http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Not...+Kakŕ+migliora


I cross my fingers!
rosoneri_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:28   #81

MLM

Registered User
 
MLM's Avatar
 
Join Date: 12 2007
Location: J-Town
Fave Players: Grande Capitano
MLM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Why do I have a sneaky feeling that Kaka will be ready for the derby and was just conveniently injured to miss the Brazil - Italy game ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SANT View Post
That will not happen... Milan could face a punishment for denying Kaka' to his NT, even if a friendly match, based on an injury that they reported needed 2 weeks to heal, and then using him in the local league one week later.
Yep. That's true SANT. But I think Milan has a good relationship with Brazil. Every Brazillian players wants to play for Milan well.. perhaps only Robinho has another dream team kidding (still piss off with City ^^ ), so wont be surprise again if there was an understanding between Brazil and Milan considering it was just a friendly game for Brazil and Milan needs Kaka more to be fit on derby game. And all they have to do just to make an official announcement that Kaka has injured. That would be just a formality on paper. Considering good relationship between Milan and Brazil that case could be happen. Just my two cents though ^^
__________________
Milan Forever
MLM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:44   #82

mrki

Registered User
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: 04 2005
Location: Croatia
Fave Players: Maldini, Boban, Inzaghi
mrki is on a distinguished road
Karim, yes...so Ibra passed Nesta once in 10 games...good for Ibra. I was on that game

but to say he can injure his back by dribbling is...ridiculous. Nesta is not Samuel

Im sure Nesta is still the best defender in the world if he is fit. If, but if not, then there is no discussion isnt it?

In any case, profesisonal playersa do not play with serious back problems unless it is solved properly.

I hope Nesta will play nest to Zambrotta, that way the right side will be closed. But my fears are no Marek's side.

Anyway. Inter doesnt play well at all. So doesnt Milan. Lets not kid ourselves from both ends of the San Siro/Meazza. We have Ronaldinho, Pato, Seedorf, maybe Kaka' etc. Its not just a game where you mark Ibrahimovic...it never was.

More, in fact I have never ( NEVER ) seen a forvard dominate Nesta during the whole game. If someone ever saw that I would like him to talk about it. Maybe I forgot about it or missed a match?
__________________
"Where others have succeeded, I have always failed..." Jacques Clouseau

Last edited by mrki; 11-02-2009 at 07:50.
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 07:52   #83

Filipéz 182

Registered User
 
Filipéz 182's Avatar
 
Join Date: 06 2003
Location: Poppel City (belgium)
Fave Players: Flamini, Pato, G.Rossi, T.Silva, Hazard, Lukaku
Filipéz 182 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post

More, in fact I have never ( NEVER ) seen a forvard dominate Nesta during the whole game. If someone ever saw that I would like him to talk about it. Maybe I forgot about it or missed a match?
Tomaz Radzinski
really!! It was in a CL game between lazio and Anderlecht. But that was offcourse a long time ago.
Radzinski is a very very fast striker and Nesta had so many problems with him during the game, eventually Radzinski scored the winning goal.
Filipéz 182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:02   #84

rossonerka

Registered User
 
rossonerka's Avatar
 
Join Date: 07 2008
Location: Macedonia
Fave Players: Nesta, Borriello, Roni, Gattuso
rossonerka is on a distinguished road
We must win!
__________________
rossonerka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 09:14   #85

GeoTav

Registered User
 
GeoTav's Avatar
 
Join Date: 02 2008
Location: Dunkerque (France)
Fave Players: Almost all AC Milan players
GeoTav is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossonerka View Post
We must win!
A short post but an excellent sum of the situation ... there is nothing to add !!

For the story around the injury of Kaka', Brazil accepted it, so if he can play sooner than what was predicted, he can play, it's just that he wasn't able to play this Tuesday.

I think he will be on the bench this week-end, Ronaldinho and Seedorf will play, and the worst of them will be sent off, replaced by Kaka' at the 75th minute, depending on the result (if we lead by 5-0 , I think Kaka' will be rested for the entire game).

Anyway, if Ronaldinho can be as involved as he was with his national team (he ran a lot more than what he showed us these last weeks) ...
GeoTav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 10:54   #86

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
More, in fact I have never ( NEVER ) seen a forvard dominate Nesta during the whole game. If someone ever saw that I would like him to talk about it. Maybe I forgot about it or missed a match?
Most time I've seen Nesta being troubled was by Adebayor last year
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 12:39   #87

boring

Registered User
 
boring's Avatar
 
Join Date: 09 2008
Location: India
Fave Players: Kaka, Ronaldinho, Pirlo, Iniesta, Nesta, Maldini
boring is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoTav View Post
I think he will be on the bench this week-end, Ronaldinho and Seedorf will play, and the worst of them will be sent off, replaced by Kaka' at the 75th minute, depending on the result (if we lead by 5-0 , I think Kaka' will be rested for the entire game).
Don't you mean better? (pun intended)
__________________
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
boring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 13:13   #88

Mystik

Registered User
 
Join Date: 05 2006
Location: Caribbean
Fave Players: Kaka, Pato, Messi, Iniesta, Nesta, Gourcuff, Cesc
Mystik is on a distinguished road
And that time Ibra passed Nesta was actually the ball rebounding from Nesta onto Ibra that bounced back in front of him. He didn't cleanly beat Nesta.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 13:25   #89

M.O.I.

Registered User
 
M.O.I.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: 08 2008
Fave Players: nesta,paolo,kaka,sheva(not $heva) and me..
M.O.I. has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmannq8 View Post
Most time I've seen Nesta being troubled was by Adebayor last year
I remember he did really well against adebayor..

nesta said on an interview that his most difficukt days were against ronaldo,who he thinks is the gr8est forward he had to deal with..

i think the only game that he was really bad was in a 5-1 roma lazio derby when montella scored 3-4,im not sure,and i think he man marked him..
__________________
AC Milan Prediction League Champion 2008-09
Serie A Prediction League Champion 2008-09


"2+2=5"
M.O.I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 14:54   #90

hitmannq8

Registered User
 
hitmannq8's Avatar
 
Join Date: 10 2004
Location: Montreal, Kuwait
Fave Players: Kaka, Nesta, Rui Costa, Pato, Robinho
hitmannq8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.I. View Post
I remember he did really well against adebayor..

nesta said on an interview that his most difficukt days were against ronaldo,who he thinks is the gr8est forward he had to deal with..

i think the only game that he was really bad was in a 5-1 roma lazio derby when montella scored 3-4,im not sure,and i think he man marked him..

maldini said the most difficult was ronaldo, not nesta... i actually think nesta did say adebayor was one of the toughest he faced in his career, and that was the reason why milan were trying to get him in the summer - because of nesta's recommendations.
hitmannq8 is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.